Nikki Finds a Sound Guy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anton was aware he'd become sexually attracted to Nikki and of course that could be skewing his belief that Nikki was a subterranean high flier on track to emerge and be discovered. Well no one was entirely right all the time were they? But he was confident in his assessment and smiled, thinking his belief in her was responsible for him becoming sexually attracted, that coinciding with Julia appearing to be going off him. Anton grinned thinking that would explain why his focus on Nikki had intensified. It was a power thing... she was a rising star, er possibly. He found it amusing he was devoting this time thinking about Nikki instead of trying to work out what his lovely Julia was losing her ardor. Well it was appear Julia had found some other guy. Anton wondered if that guy might be Nick. That would explain why Nick had dumped Nikki, leaving her a note saying he was seeking a new life.

God didn't people complicate their lives? He saw his domestic future simply as Julia would go when she was ready and Nikki was be her successor, although he'd have to work on Nikki to make that happen. In business his pathway was perfectly clear. He'd succeed Charles Montgomery as chairman when the time came. Anton knew he'd be in for hot sex that evening because Julia's parents were great at hassling and would have their youngest daughter half-ready to climb a wall and Julia knew the best was to release frustration was to have sex, lots of it.

In the morning being driven to work in the company's limo Anton called Nikki.

"Hi it's Anton. I was worried about how you might be feeling this morning?"

"Better than expected actually. To tell you the truth I had noticed a change in Nick's behavior recently."

"Another woman?"

"Perhaps or perhaps the drama of changing jobs or perhaps both."

"I hope you don't mind me calling occasionally."

"No it's fine. Please continue you calls."

Anton paused to make sure Nikki would know to expect something deep. Although for you this is not a good time to be saying such a thing Nikki, I find I have more than a passing interest in you. Have a nice day. Bye."

"Bye."

Anton cut his call and wondered had her farewell been flat or had it been inflated with sudden emotional interest. It was impossible to tell based totally on that one three letter word.

Damn. He wished she'd been more revealing.

His phone went and he was startled, noting the caller was Nikki.

"Hi."

"Did you mean that?"

"Yes."

"Anton you are almost twice my age."

"You'll have to deal with that Nikki. Think deeply and don't rush. Bye."

Anton felt his limpid cock stir and grinned. The simply rule was if you want something to happen you have to work to make it happen.

He took a couple a business calls and one from his mom and then relaxed and wondered would Nikki really like being fucked by him and sleeping with him and spending her leisure time with him.

He thought yes to all them, but then he was an optimist.

Anton smiled, visualizing the face of Nikki staring at her phone in disbelief. He knew something Nikki might not have thought of yet. That was right now Anton was the only available male in her frame. The only snag was Nikki would be unlikely to do the dirty on Julia. However time would take care of that and the pace that events were unfolding, that time might not be too far away.

Julia's parents were proving to be a big pain, to Julia and well as Anton.

"What can we do about my parents," she complained, wiping cum from her belly but her childish husband was now help when suggesting, "Export them?"

"Please Anton, be serious."

"Suggest we take them somewhere."

"Where?"

"Let them suggest."

"Oh darling, that's a great idea," Julie said, kissing his face and chest and for a moment Anton wondered if he'd misguided himself thinking they were drifting apart.

And then, "Oh god, look at all this mess over me. Why can't you wear a condom and blow into that?"

"I like it natural."

"And I don't. Be considerate of them Anton instead of taking, taking. God you can be a pain at times."

As Julie went off to the bathroom Anton though she was putting on flab. Well she was a greedy eater. Yeah she'd worn out her welcome, hadn't she, and she was definitely sick of him.

The parents opted for Niagara Falls and weren't fussed to find it would be a nine to ten hour drive including stops and depending on traffic and hold ups by road works.

They went in Julia's car. She wanted to go in the limo but Anton decided without telling her bad idea. If the trip became a nightmare he'd have to drive them back in the limo whereas he could fly back and tell Julia to take them to other places.

That was good thinking because after enjoying Niagara the parents decided they'd like to be taken to Washington, have a good looking round Massachusetts and then go to New York City.

"I'll have to get back to work."

Julia sighed, "I was expecting you to say that. Off you go."

She didn't offer to take Nick to the airport and he didn't ask, taking the hotel courtesy car instead. Nearing the airport he realized although he'd said goodbye to the parents he and Julia hadn't kissed. That would be a first for them. He mulled over that thinking she'd been star-struck when she'd first met him and she'd proven to be amazing at fellatio whereas now she usually just licked and hand-cranked without taking him in her mouth. He wondered what she thought was wrong with him beside his age.

Back in his office and after catching up, he called Nikki.

"Hi, is your chin up?"

"I'm fine Anton. Good to hear your voice. I vacated the condo at 7:00 am on Saturday and didn't return until 8:00 at night to avoid seeing the cunt."

"What?"

"You heard. I think it's the first time I've ever used the word. He abandoned me Anton."

"I know."

"We had had visited and removed the last of his personal affects and left me a note about vacating and how I must arrange an inspection by the letting agents and..."

"Which you won't be doing."

"Yes, you're bright today Anton."

"Come out with me for a drink after work."

"What about Julia."

"She is driving her parents on from Niagara to Washington, Boston and then to New York."

"So it's just you and me?"

"Yes."

"Well I don't know Anton."

"It's your decision."

"Well if I come it means no sex."

"Can you come without sex?"

She laughed, he laughed and he said they should just take it step by step and Nikki agreed. He gave her the name and address of the bar and arranged to meet at 6:00.

* * *

Nikki switched off her phone and drummed it against her chin thinking that Anton was out to have sex with her.

Well she'd like sex too and would do it with him but not with Julia about. But she was over at the east coast. God you slut, Nikki laughed. She thought it was good to be able to laugh again. She'd totally given up in Nick. There could never be a reconciliation, he was such a... She didn't allow her mind to reuse that word. Just because he was one with a capital 'C' there was no need for her to wallow in dirt.

Pouring coffee Nikki thought about Julia who had cheated on Anton once before and could be at it again with Nick. Well until she knew for sure not way would she allow Anton to fuck her. Nikki's face burned at the thought of Anton doing that to her. She sighed, deeply.

As Nikki walked into the bar dressed in black apart from a gold chain belt Alton stood and looked at her admiringly. He kissed her and said she looked great and added, "Great tits."

Nikki swallowed, feeling her blood surge and said, "Ought a company president be making such a comment to a junior member of his workforce?"

"No and that makes me naughty, doesn't it?"

She giggled like a whore would, Julie thought but then wouldn't most normal women laugh lightly like that unless they were uptight? Nikki ordered vodka on the rocks and Anton had Scotch whisky on the rocks.

They touched glasses in a silent toast and she thought 'To us" and wondered if he'd thought similarly. They then stared at one another and that was when she noticed he had hazel eyes and not green or perhaps it was the light. He was old enough to be her father, she thought but she'd thought that many times in recent days and had responded each time with a question, "Does it matter?" Of course it didn't. If Julia left him and she took up with him it wouldn't have to last for decades.

In the restaurant sitting in a small booth and waiting for mains, Anton placed a hand on the top of her thigh, midway to her knee. As he began drawing his hand up and along her stocking, allowing his hand to lower on the inside of her thigh, Nikki slowly opened her thighs, knowing perfectly well what she was doing. As his fingers finally reached her vulva under the panties Nikki almost wet herself in desire.

"That's enough Nick."

He dutifully removed his hand and looking at her sniffed those fingers.

She squirmed and thought Ohmigod and almost levitated. But she remained resolute.

"Anton," she said weakly. "Back off."

"Okay."

He left her alone until they were in the cab on the way to her condo building. They kissed passionately and neither allowed their hands to wander. Outside the building she finally sent Anton on his way.

Anton called soon after arriving home. Nikki believed he would be in the empty house with an erection but nowhere to park it.

"When will you do it with me?" he whined.

She sighed and made sure he heard that. When you and Julia have signed an agreement to split.

"But why wait. When we divorce she won't want anything to do with you?"

"Anton I feel that's the property thing to do. If you don't like it chase someone else."

"Ohmigod you can't do this to me."

She snorted and told him he was now behaving like a spoilt child. Goodnight Anton and if it displease you then you know what to do, fire me."

"No wait..."

Too late. Nikki had cut the call.

Next morning Anton called the chairman about Nick's sudden resignation. The board had to be informed about employment issues affecting the company presidents and vice-presidents and any proposed changes had to be put to the full board for approval. Charles Montgomery invited Anton to lunch that day at Charles's club."

At lunch Charles listened to the little Anton knew about Nick's resignation and that Anton had learned nothing more when speaking to Nick that morning at work.

"This is a big upset. Well what do you want to do Anton. It's you call."

"Nick wishes to leave in thirty days from today, meaning one month's notice instead of the required two. He knows that requires board approval and my feeling it would be best that we agree in the hope we'll get a decent month's work out of him as he ties up loose ends."

"Agreed."

"I propose a reshuffle with one new addition. I'd like to replace Nick with Elizabeth Hoffman and place Jennifer Weaver who has master's degrees in business management and finance in as VP of finance and claims and replace Jennifer as VP of new business and client retention with our new lady Nikki West."

"I see. Are you having a relationship with this Nikki West?"

"Not yet but intend to try if Julia leaves me and I see signs of that happening."

"Christ what is wrong with you people at the top? You are so unstable."

Looking pained Anton said, "I'd like you to reflect on that. Nick is the only unstable one in our employment mentioned in this conversation. Both Elizabeth and Jennifer are very loyal, stable and dedicated senior executives and I'm not aware of have demonstrated instability."

Charles coughed and said, "Quite right, I see what you mean. But this young lass is she academically qualified for anything?"

"She has a master's in applied statistics that is core interest in our operations. In being authorized to make this offer to Nikki West it would be with the proviso she undertakes to complete an MBA within three years of her appointment or otherwise forfeit that position."

"Are you able to demand that?"

"Yes by giving her a three-year contract with that proviso written into it. It would be enforceable providing there were no exceptional circumstances delaying her completion such as becoming the mother of triplets within that period."

Charles sighed. "I always thought you were a clever guy with this company's interest at heart. These are my decisions. Our disloyal Mr Lancer may leave in thirty days' hence. Then you present Miss West to the board after briefing her about your intention to promote her as a VP and explaining the MBA tag. Then and only then with the board going in to lunch recess do you approach Mrs Hoffman and Mrs Weaver and explain your intentions to them and if they accept their proposed new roles then you bring them into us when the board resumes its meeting."

"Fair enough. All I can say is good thinking."

Charles smiled, "An all I can say is you better be very convincing about their meteoric rise in status for our Miss West because board members will be aware it will upset other senior executives."

"Yes I realize that and I'm banking on Nikki West impressing the board by what she says and how she answers questions."

"Does she know about this?"

"No, she knows nothing about it but believe me Charles she is a rising star and it's in our interest to get the best out of her and I'd still believe that even if I fail to get to first base with her."

"Christ don't mention that last bit to the board. Some of them are not as worldly as I am."

"Ah, thanks for that advice Charles. You are quite right of course," Anton said smoothly, thinking did Charles really think he was an idiot and would bleed his heart to the board like that? He'd only mentioned it to Charles to ensure Charles realized Anton was being completely open and honest with him. The safer option would have been to recruit a senior executive from another insurance company but he wanted Nikki in his senior management team, not some older guy or woman already set in their ways and immersed in another company's systems and culture.

The following day, Julia and her parents arrived home.

"I've had them up to my neck," Julia fumed. "I'm out of here and will stay somewhere else tonight."

"Where will you stay?"

"I don't know, anywhere."

Later Anton accompanied Julia to her car. She said goodbye but made no move to be kissed. The driver's window was open and as the car began moving off Anton called, "Say hi to Nick for me."

Her face screwed up as she began mouthing obscenities at him and she accelerated backwards in fury and sped through the gateway and on to the street. There was a huge scream of protesting tires under heavy braking and the driver of a courier van who'd just missed slamming into Julia's vehicle leant on his horn. Julia drove off squealing rubber and Anton imagined she'd just given the other driver the fingers.

* * *

Julia stormed into the hotel suite where Nick was staying until his new apartment became available at the end of the month.

"He knows," she screamed.

Nick turned off TV and standing asked, "Who knows what?"

"Anton knows you are screwing me."

Nick laughed. "He'd only know if you or I had told him."

"We are not that dumb. He must have had a PI tail one of us or perhaps both of us and bingo."

"Christ."

Julia said, "I'm so worked up I'm scared I'll have a heart attack."

"Bend over the sofa after pulling your pants down. I'll give you one up the butt. You know sex cures your frustrations and anxieties."

"Oh would you darling. Please hurry then we'll talk about this," Julia said, already working her entrance wider and after Nick had undressed called him to fetch the lube.

In bed alone Anton felt the need for a woman, even Julia would do but he would rather have the new woman in his life and without much evidence had already decided Nikki would be a much better companion that his wife who'd gone off the boil with him. He sniffed, thinking the only person Julia had really cared for was herself. He resolved to try much harder with Nikki at sharing himself and doing things she wished to do like visiting galleries and browse at bookshops like he sometimes had seen other couples do and smiling as appearing joined at the hip, acting if they were in their own little world. He resolved to always go out early Saturday mornings and return with flowers for his darling.

Next day Anton visited a PI firm with photos and full descriptions of his wife and Nick and details of their usual habitat and movements. He wanted to find out where Nick was holed up as Nick insisted he was still at his old address and he also wished to know if Julia visited that address. If she did so then goodbye Julia.

Four days later Anton was having a great day. First Julia called him from the airport saying in delight, "My parents are on their return to Brazil." Nick was not in so Anton hoped she was now on the way to have a piece of Nick. The latest draft reports were on his desk indicating the bottom line on the most recent quarter was up 7.1% on the comparative period a year ago. Late that afternoon an investigator called and gave Anton photos of Julia entering a seedy hotel. Almost ninety minutes later she was photographed emerging arm-in-in arm with Nick. Both looked rather tired. Next they were photographed in a both of a restaurant cuddling and then the camera was switched to movie mode and Julia was shown slipping under the table and although concealed by the table cloth Nick was shown with both arms spread along the cushioned back of the seating and smiling toothily, eyes closed. The bitch, Anton thought. It had been several years since Julia had done that to him.

* * *

An hour before the board meeting Anton went to Nikki's office. Two days later he'd requested she remain in her office on Wednesday morning because he'd arrive with some important news.

As he entered she was in that classic Hollywood pose of a female office occupant... bent over the bottom drawer of a filing cabinet. Although Anton saw little above her knees she had great legs and he almost forget was he was there.

"Hi."

Nikki straightened, slightly red-faced.

"Hi. It's been a week since we were last face to face. Have I done something wrong?"

"No, I was hatching a plan and attending to domestic matters. Today is a huge day for you providing you choose to seize the moment."

"Oooh, you want a relationship with me but without sex?"

Anton leered thinking she had great humor and knew how to remain relaxed, not like that Latin bitch. "You might even regard it as something very much better."

He began talking after Nikki poured coffee and sat behind her desk with Anton no longer eyeing her breasts as he slipped into business mode.

Amazement gathered on Nikki's face as he explained the proposal.

He paused and said, "Say something."

"Jesus!"

Anton rather liked that. He continued with the proposal, detailing how he thought Nikki should consider presenting to the board.

He stopped.

She was red-faced and appeared to be perspiring. He stood and went to the window to look out, giving her a few moments to pat her face dry.

Finally she spoke and he turned to face her. Are you sure what you are proposing is legal?"

He grinned. "I'm the president Nikki and can do almost anything. You help me swing the board our way and it's a done deal. Is completing an MBA a problem?"

"No, I'm already six months into my MBA at the University of Chicago as a part-time student."

Anton beamed and said great, that would go down well with the board.

"I'll bring documentation with me."

"Good idea. I take it you are accepting this almost unbelievable challenge?"

"Yes. My Gran always said never turn down an opportunity because the good ones outnumber the bad ones."

"That's great homespun philosophy."