Nikki's Plan

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was amazed. This girl/woman had orgasmed from pinching her nipples. Tonight would be beyond memorable. All these years, while treating Nikki as a daughter, she had become a secretly simmering sexpot. If she desired to be controlled her wish would become my concern. I had always thought about having a woman so willing to please that anything within reason was immediately accepted. "You're still dressed?" I asked. Nikki's distant gaze became more focused. Her eyes zeroed on mine as the hands once more lifted the top from her body. She tossed the top let the hands begin a slow drop over her body until they grasped the elastic band of the shorts. I twirled my fingers and said, "Turn around." She pivoted between my knees and resumed the removal. Nikki had to bend from the waist to complete the task. The most gorgeous ass revealed itself. So taught the skin seemed near bursting. More of the crease exposed itself. Enough of the material dropped away to lighten the shadows between her ass cheeks and thighs. Yes, she was completely and smoothly shaved.

Two remarkable pairs of lips, framed by her legs and butt, a wrinkled and brownish asshole above, presented themselves to my gaze. The larger pair was engorged and crimson. The natural separation allowed the delicate inner pair to hang free. Two wonderfully pink petals completing the sight. Nikki was very wet. The moisture glistened.....no, more than that.....flowed from her pussy. The wet sheen covered the inside of her thighs. Her clit was clearly visible at the top of the slit. That button was swollen beyond the hood. Was it my imagination or was it throbbing? As Nikki continued her bend downward her pussy opened further. The inner pinkness glowed. I so wanted to lean forward and drive my tongue inside but that would come, no pun intended. The shorts reached Nikki's ankles and she gingerly stepped from them. I placed my hands on Nikki's hips and slowly turned her body a pirouette of agonizingly slow speed played before me. Her eyes twinkled as I viewed her naked body, unhindered by glass shower doors, steam, and water droplets. My cock was threatening to rip through the cloth of my pants. If it was possible to slowly toy with Nikki my hard dick could wait as well.

Those eyes bore into me. She said, "I know you saw me in the shower. Why do you think I left the wallet on the table? I know you saw me masturbating. But, I never dreamed you would jerk off while watching me." She said there was no doubt what was happening even though her view was not clear. Nikki told me how hard she came, rubbing her pussy, while I stroked my cock. She even told me about picking the tissues from the top of the garbage and feeling the slipperiness of my cum. She did know. She planned it that way. Now my mind was slipping back into confusion. Nikki told me of the dreams, wanting me to control her, knowingly trusting me to have that degree of command. She asked, "Are you willing to completely control me."

No time was wasted now. It was abundantly and irrevocably clear. I heard my voice say, "lie back on the coffee table and place your feet on either side of my legs." Nikki's movements were so deliberate. A lustful look fixed to her face. She looked in my face with a questioning stare. I nodded my head and told her, "Masturbate! I will let you know when it is ok to cum."

I will take that image to my grave. Nikki didn't masturbate. She made love to herself. She ravished herself. One set of fingers held that beautiful pussy open for me to see. Not even in porn movies had I ever seen a woman pleasure herself that completely. She placed two fingers on either side of her clit and pressed, while taking the middle finger and stroked the tip of her clit. Sometimes she would pull the hood back and tap her clit like keeping the beat of music. The liquid had now collected on the wood of the table. She was drenched. Interestingly, Nikki never put a finger inside. It was an outside job from the beginning. I like to think that she was doing nothing that couldn't easily be seen by my starring. Her pace slowly increased in tempo. The lips that were once held open were now wide apart without any help. I could see everything in startling color and clarity. Nikki was so wet that strings of juice followed her fingers when they lifted from her center. Her hips began a barely imperceptible shaking. The fingers that were pressing her clit squeezed with more force, pushing her engorged clit further from her body. One finger slowly rubbed the hood just above her clit. Her nipples looked like bullets on her chest. Sweat was beading all over her exposed skin.

I caught her vacant gaze and said quietly, "Nikki, come now!" Her abdominal muscles clenched. That pink, open pussy contracted. And, it began. Nikki couldn't moan. It was a series of guttural groans, almost staccato. Her breathing stopped for what seemed an eternity before taking a long, deep inhale. One hand pulled up to her chest and cupped a precious breast. The other remained over her pussy, lightly tracing a still swollen clit. After several minutes her head, still flushed, raised from the table. Nikki looked directly at me and raised her wet fingers to my mouth. I savored every aroma and taste, wanting more

After all that had happened over the past few hours my clothes where still intact. Now, my dick was raging hard and had been for some time. I don't think an erection had ever lasted so long. My mind wandered to the Viagra commercial and the warnings about erections lasting over four hours. I hadn't needed the little blue pill. Nikki was providing more inspiration than any chemical. She had risen up on the coffee table, propped up on elbows. Nikki looked exhausted but, the eyes were on high alert. Her leg lifted from the floor and the sole of her foot planted itself squarely on my cock. The pressure made all the escaped juice from my dick immediately soak a portion of my shorts. Giggling, Nikki said, "It looks like you had an accident. Do you need a clean-up crew?"

I had to giggle as well saying, "You are falling down on your job. Aren't you my new executive assistant to handle my personal needs?" She pulled up to a sitting position and reached for the snap on my shorts. I could feel every bump of the metal as the zipper imperceptibly moved downward.

Nikki responded that there seemed to be a stiff muscle that needed her immediate attention. Nikki slid forward to kneel between the table and myself as the zipper grinded down. She ordered me to raise my ass. As my butt lifted from the sofa I wondered if she was giving the orders now. Nikki said, "You are the boss. But, I can't perform the necessary duties with all this fabric in the way."

The shorts slid down my thighs finally freeing my aching cock. The head was scarlet with dried, partially dried, and glistening fluid. Before the shorts reached my knees Nikki had her mouth on my hard dick. Her mouth was soft and hot, wet and determined. She didn't rush. Her mouth engulfed the swollen head. Her tongue massaged that sensitive little place just behind the head, on the bottom of the shaft. Steady suction pulled all the pent-up liquid from my rod. A small hand wrapped around, just below the head, firmly sliding to the base. Her lips opened just enough to allow a large flow of my juice, mixed with her saliva, to slide down and lubricate my cock. The slickness made her hand pump faster. And, when Nikki added the little twist there was no doubt that it wouldn't be much longer. Watching her had kept me on the edge for too long. I stared at her face eyes and whispered, "I am going to come very soon." Nikki was looking directly into my eyes when she increased the suction and upped the tempo of the strokes. Bingo! That was it. The noise that was uttered from my mouth was foreign to me, totally guttural. The first contraction was so strong it almost hurt...a delightfully intense and pleasurable hurt. Nikki never decreased the sucking pressure. She never loosened her lips. My cum blasted into her mouth. Her face seemed surprised but she held strongly. I couldn't remember ever shooting that much. The intensity of Nikki's mouth had delivered the most incredible blowjob of my life.

Nikki opened her mouth and a flood of cum ran over her lips and my dick. She slurped, pulling some back into her mouth. The swallow surprised me. Most women in my life would eagerly give head. Few would allow me to shoot in their mouth. Rarely would they swallow. Nikki was playing with the cum as it leaked from her mouth. I smilingly asked, "Do you like the taste." Her answer was taking a finger and pulling it through one of the puddles and lifting it back to her lips to suck clean. As my dick softened she rubbed it slowly across her face and neck. I was surprised that it was able to deflate. But, then again, Nikki wasn't trying to keep it inflated either.

Nikki rose from her knees and stretched while she stood. She exclaimed, "I have to pee." Nikki's perfect body bounced across the room with that apple shaped little butt swinging deliciously from side to side. We really looked like the total mess. And, it sure was fun getting that way. But, I must say the entire episode was still meandering through my mind. Our relationship had hurdled to a new level. I knew it would never be innocent again, if it continued. I mentally refused to ever speak out loud of the problems we had launched into our lives. This could be a one time thing. If so, I would always remember each miniscule moment. The low level whoosh of the flushing toilet reminded me that a naked young woman was in my bedroom, alone! I rose from the sofa to see Nikki standing at the entrance to my hallway. Her smile was so devilish. Nikki blurted, "Hey you, there is a perfectly good Jacuzzi back here and I have a bottle of bubble bath." I guess round two was ready to commence! I will let you know how it turned out. Soon!

12