No Cake But Plenty of Cream

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And besides what do you have to lose besides your freedom, your cum, and your virginity which you wanted to lose to me anyway?" she asked with a smile.

`Okay! You have yourself a bet. Three minutes and I'm free!' he answered.

"Or you're mine! As it seems that you're ready, then let's play!" she said to which he asked rather impertinently `As I am now naked I am now ready to play, but what about you Missis Claus? Are you ready to play?'

"Indeed I am young man!" she said adding confidently "I'm always dressed and ready to play!"

She then stepped back and removed her beautiful orange flapper leather dress, revealing that she dressed in a beautiful orange "Lady Marmalade" Domina-Dominatrix suit of leather, spandex, and lace, which was studded with soft silver Texas Lone Star studs (which nicely hugged her 50-24-38 figure). It consisted of a retro-old fashioned studded orange leather and lace garter belt with lace straps, studded orange leather leggings, which nicely hugged her breathtakingly muscular yet curvaceous build, she had the most incredible large milk white breasts and a most beautiful bum of nice round buttocks (which were the only fat parts on her body). Her torpedo breasts were a lovely size 50 DD and her sexy long legs seemed endless.

She then removed her orange oversized silk panties, which revealed her lovely vagina: a clean shaven pussy, and calmly but proudly displayed her wonderful middle aged form in front of her newfound servant. She did this as an ignition of sorts in order to start to get his conservative blue blood red hot, at fifty five she was very proud of the fact that she could still turn the heads of much younger men, and she was delighted with the fact that her muscular body with voluptuous buttocks and big beautiful breasts could still excite men less than a third her age by giving them itchy fingers and very hard cocks. He became aroused looking at this beautiful Bitch-Goddess as his penis became very hard. The warm and bright afternoon Sunlight in the room felt good on her soft creamy milk white skin (which exuded it's regenerative powers of health and vitality and was remarkably wrinkle free as it took the light well as the French painter Pierre Auguste Renoir (1841 - 1919) would say).

Pleased with his response she calmly stepped forward and gave him a little kiss on the lips and said in a near whisper "I know on the outside you try to feel as though you're a strong and confident young man of real independence, but I know on the inside that you're a shy little boy in need of Momma Claus's every attention so that the whole wide World won't swallow you up!"

Offering no apologies she said "I know that I seem to be a Bitch to you at times today, but it is all for the best. You see William, we needn't waste our precious energy on these petty little arguments over who is superior to whom and who is in control of whom for the answer to both of those questions is real simple: me, myself, and I. And right now we are going to be both quite serious and to have a little fun at the same time!"

She smiled as she gazed directly into his eyes and commanded "Now look into my eyes William! Deep!" Which he did (as he had never really taken his eyes off of her all day), whence she commanded him "Deeper! Deeper!" and he complied again and his green eyes were sucked into the depths of her big beautiful sky blue eyes and she now held him in a near trance and she lightly kissed him again and she then got onto her knees. While she was kneeling she used her tongue to lick him from his lips down his chin, neck, chest, belly (where she play-bit his belly button), and pelvis and knelt before her new love slave and lovingly took his excited cock and balls into her hands and she play bit his penis which brought a little shudder to his body.

Jessica said "Now I know that you are gonna to be a good little boy and do exactly as Momma Claus says. Ain't ya! You see, I know that when I place your young little cock into my hot mouth and I begin to suck on it, that I'm going to cause you to feel the most incredible sensations that you ain't never experienced before, and I know that you are going to try very hard to hold it back as much as you possibly can in order to win the bet, but soon..." she gazed longingly into his eyes as she fondled his private parts adding "Soon you will no longer be able to hold it back, and when that time comes I want you to tell me, because then I will want you to cum into my mouth and let it all out. Cause I wanna taste it! Do you think you could do that for me William?"

`Yes. Yes Missis Claus!.' he answered near hypnotized and then asked `Are you sure that you want me to cum?'

"Yes William," she answered in as motherly a tone as she could adding "Because I haven't had any cream today and Momma Claus needs her cream! And this is gonna be so sweet!"

"Do you understand?" she asked with a giggle.

`Yes Missis Claus!' he answered.

"Good William! That's very good! I was sure that you could!" she responded as she took his stiff young cock into her mouth for the first time. She groaned "Mmm!" as his young cock tasted perfectly good in her hot mouth. Skillfully she licked and sucked, she took her hands and used her tongue and licked and stroked his balls until he was more excited than he had ever been before.

At first rather than moaning he murmured `Oh yes! Stop! Please stop! Please, oh yes!' in the vain and contradictory hope that she would both stop and continue at the same time as she licked his shaft and balls with her tongue. `Stop! Oh, stop! Please! Oh yes!' he muttered again as she was causing him to feel new and strange sensations that he thought he would be unable to handle.

She did not comply with his request as she felt that this was the only way that she was going to transform this boy into a man (in fact his requests only caused her to re-double her efforts in making love to his penis).

`Yes! Stop! Stop Missis Claus! Please! Oh yes!' he pleaded again and he repeated `Stop!' several times (and in several different ways) during the first minute, but it was all in vain.

Then as the first minute lapsed he moaned `Woo yes!' as she started to bob on his cock and massaged his shaft with her hands (building him up for his very first climatic orgasm). During the this time she would gaze into his eyes (intermittently) and then at his penis marveling at how wonderful she was making him feel.

He started to beg `Please! Oh please! Please! Oh, yes! Ohhh, yes! Yes!', and she kept on sucking and masterfully massaging his penis with her hands (building him higher and higher towards his first climax).

William now realized that he was losing the bet, but with the way she was wonderfully sucking his cock (especially when she bobbed her head on his cock) he wanted to lose the bet now anyways and so he started to beg and urge her on `Make me cum Missis Claus! I'm all yours! Make me cum! Please make me cum!'

Jessica was pleased with his begging. She knew that she could have done a repetition of her method of cocksucking during the first two minutes of this wonderful suck off for very long time (teasing him more and more and drive him completely mad), but she knew she only had about a minute left and so she took her right hand and firmly grabbed his skinny left buttock (to hold him closer to her) and with left right hand she firmly (yet gently) grabbed his balls and held them in a firm but loving grip (so he couldn't squirm and shake as she was causing him to do) as she was now going to let her mouth do all of the work the rest of the way.

She then gently closed her pretty eyes fully revealing her beautiful eyelids, and thick eye lashes all done up in heavy orange eye shadow and black eyelash mascara. She was now going to fully concentrate all of her efforts at bringing him off, she tightly wrapped her orange lips around the base of his shaft and she began the final approach to his climax with three slow full length bobs she then she started to bob with all of the speed and force she could muster. It was like the tightest pussy he will ever possibly feel in his whole life with her mouth and tongue acting in complete loving unison (clamping tightly around his shaft). She was almost concentrating too deeply (for she was in a near trance herself) to notice how quickly the almost mechanical sensation of her mouth was driving him to the brink of orgasm. As she felt his muscles tense, he screamed `Woo! Haaa! Haaa! I, I, I can't hold it in anymore Missis Claus! Woo! I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum now!'

She quickly pulled back and flicked her tongue over the tip of his painfully stiff shaft, for she now stopped sucking just long enough to say in her most lovingly tender (and motherly) instructions yet "Cum into my mouth sweetheart! You need to cum and I want you to cum right now! Momma Claus wants to swallow every drop!"

They both knew that they had each earned this pleasure. "Show me your love and cum into Momma's mouth, sweety-pie!" she asked softly and closed her eyes again and then she wrapped her orange lips very tightly around the base of his cock and with three long and firm bobs of her head she had brought him to orgasm.

For with her lips still tight on his shaft, the last motion of her head had finally achieved success. As he finally came, spurting thick sweet gobs of hot white cream into her mouth `Ahhh! Woo! Ohhh! I'm cumming! Oh yes!' he screamed as he came spurting down her throat as William had climaxed explosively into Jessica tight oral tunnel of love as she enjoyed feeling and tasting him cumming into her hungry, expectant mouth.

As he gushed out his load of love, Missis Claus's mouth was so full of his thick rich cum that some dribbled down her chin before she could swallow it all. She easily swallowed his love-cum in her mouth and she finally pulled back. She licked her orange lips and lustily groaned "Mmm!" savoring the sinfully salty sweet taste of his thick rich love-cum, and Missis Claus swallowed every drop purring "Mmm! Delicious!"

Missis Claus took her thumb and wiped the cum that dribbled down her chin and sucked it off; tasting it groaning "Mmm! I just love the taste!"

She enjoyed her sinful part in young William's virginity being taken, and she enjoyed his typical but wonderful response to her warm, wet, and wonderful mouth as Missis Claus expected a strong reaction from her young lover.

`Th, thank you! Thank you Missis Claus!' young William thanked her with near tears in his eyes, Jessica then stated "Why, you're welcome young man!" while running her fingers all over her manliness. Jessica removed her glistening fingers, a testament to both his and her arousal, and placed them at her still hungry orifice. Missis Claus then sucked and licked his virginal nectar from her digits while he commented `Th, that was in, incredible!' praising the expertise of her wayward tongue.

She then gazed up into his weary and near teary eyes with the proud gaze of a mother and a teacher of sorts and said "I know sweetie! That was pretty hot! You tasted wonderful William!" as they laughed together in a mutual feeling of relief and near exhaustion.

"Oh that was so good! That tasted so, so good!" she added explaining "I've been a cocksucker since I was fifteen and I just love the taste of a young man's love-cum! So sweet and rich! Just so damn good! Just like it should! Mmm! Mmm!"

`It looks like I lost the bet Missis Claus!' he admitted to her.

"It was a bet that you were gonna lose at the very beginning young William." she replied licking the tip of his cock.

`I suppose that I've now lost my freedom and I belong to you now.' he said sort of sadly, to which she responded with a question "Is there anywhere else you would rather be?"

`There's nowhere in the World I'd rather be than with you, Missis Claus! You're such a completely beautiful sexy Lady!' he said with a smile.

"I kind a thought so William! And you're such a fine, polite young man! You know how to treat a Southern Belle from Dixie just right!" she said with a smile

"Happy birthday, sweetie! I know there wasn't any cake, but there was plenty of cream!" Jessica congratulated him as she kissed the tip of his penis in sincere gratitude for the sweet cream it treated her to.

THE END

12