No Escape From My Mate

Story Info
She doesn't want to accept her fate of being an alpha mate.
1.9k words
4.42
67.8k
82
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 04/25/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EboniR
EboniR
145 Followers

Chapter 1

Eboni silently cries as the man on top of her brutally fucks her. She closes her eyes and pray it will be over soon. She should have listened to her mother, and not been so eager to explore. Images of her mother flesh, being ripped off by a very large grey wolf, flash in her mind. There are pieces of her scattered over the campground. Eboni shake her head from side to side, hoping to dislodge the images from her mind.

"You like a big cock in you don't you slut?" He grunts as he thrust into her. He stops moving, and look down at her when she does not respond. He slaps her hard across the face. "Answer me whore, or you will be sorry." His angry threat causes her to shake more violently beneath him.

"No, please stop." Eboni beg in a trembling voice.

He slaps her hard across the face again. "That is not the right answer bitch! The right answer is yes. Now say it!" He yells the command in her face. When she does not answer him, he begins to slap her across the face repeatedly.

Eboni begin to feel lightheaded from his assault on her face. She would not give this rapist and murderer the satisfaction. She was ready to die.

He stops his movements and look down at her. "So you want to be defiant? Do you think I am just going to kill you and that will be the end of it? Oh no my sweet, I am going to give you something to make your life as miserable as mine." He pulls his cock from her battered pussy and grabs her by the hair, roughly turning her onto her stomach. He turns her head to one side. His body begins to shift until he was no longer a man but a wolf.

Eboni brown eyes open wide when he bites down onto her shoulder. She screams out in pain, becoming nauseous as his teeth sink deeper into her flesh.

When the wolf lifts his head, blood is dripping from his teeth. He leaps from her body and run into the forest howling.

All her strength seems to leave her body. Her eyes begin to close, and she welcomes the thought of death as unconsciousness claims her.

*********************************

Eboni opens her eyes to darkness. Her body feels as if it is on fire. Her mouth feels dry and she needs something to drink. She tries to move, and then she hears someone scream. Someone is holding her arms down. Someone screams in agony again. Who keep screaming she wondered? Why does her body hurt so much, and why is she still alive? She is alive was she not?

"Hurry up and give it to her." A male voice says impatiently.

"Stop being so damn impatient and hold her." A female scolds in return.

Eboni feel a sharp pain in her leg. She grimace and close her eyes, hoping it would help the pain subside. She does not know how much time passes before sleep claims her once again.

When Eboni woke again, she had to shield her eyes against the sunshine. She looks around the unfamiliar room and wonder where she is. She pulls herself to a sitting position, and instantly regrets it as pain shoot through her body. She positions a pillow against the headboard, and lean against it. The bedroom door opens, and she turn her head towards it to see who is coming through the door.

"Hello and welcome to our home." A petite brown haired girl says cheerfully, as she comes into the room. "Alexander will be pleased that you are awake." She sits a tray of food down on the bedside table. "I have come in here everyday for the past two days with a food tray, in hopes that you are awake. I hope you find the food satisfactory." She bows her head slightly.

Eboni stare at the girl in confusion. "Where am I?"

"I am not allowed to say." She continues to look at the floor.

"Are you allowed to tell me your name?"

"Alice." She says to the floor again.

"What is so interesting on the floor?" Eboni asked curiously, as she looks at the floor too.

"I am showing my respect for my..." Alice abruptly stops before finishing the sentence. She nervously shifts her weight from one leg to the other.

Eboni frowns at the nervous girl. The bedroom door opens once more drawing her attention to it. In walks, the most gorgeous man she had ever seen. Her eyes went to his black hair. The low plaited ponytail hung over his right shoulder. His eyes were so dark they remind her of black onyx. He walks closer to the bed, until his six feet four inch frame looms over her. He bends and sniffs her then growls. Images of the vile man that raped her flash through her mind, and she screams. She scrambles to get off the bed, wanting to flee from the room. She falls to the floor with a thud when the sheets entangle her legs. The beautiful man walks over to her, and kneels on one knee beside her.

"Do not be frightened of me." He picks her up from the floor, and gently places her back on the bed.

Eboni eyes became wide when the man touches her, and she begin to shake in fear. When he put her on the bed, she immediately goes to the opposite side, and pull her legs as close to her body as they will go, wrapping her arms around them. She unconsciously begins to rock her body as tears rolled down her face.

"Go and get Valeeri now!" The man orders Alice. The young girl run from the room, slamming the door in her haste to do as the man commanded.

Eboni was now alone in the room with the giant, and her breathing was becoming erratic. She begins to feel lightheaded, and immediately tries to slow her breathing, so she would not faint. She does not know what the man would do if she did that. Within minutes of Alice departure, the door opens and an auburn haired woman walks in carrying a black bag. Eboni become more frightened when she opens it, and a syringe with clear fluid in it comes into view. The woman moves toward Eboni causing her to scream again. "Please don't hurt me!"

"I only want to help you, but if you promise to calm down then I will put this away." The auburn haired woman says pointing to the syringe.

Eboni shake her head up and down at the woman. She looks between the man and woman and desperately tries to control her breathing.

"My name is Valeeri and this is Alexander." She points to the man standing beside the bed. "We found you in the woods. You were badly injured. We brought you back to our home to care for you."

"Mama," Eboni whispers as images of her mothers body flash in her mind. She could not blink back the tear before it rolls down her cheek.

"We buried what was left of her," Alexander voiced nonchalantly.

"Alex!" Valeeri scolds him nodding her head towards Eboni.

"What my brother means to say, is that we laid her to rest, by the stream on our property. No animals will bother the grave site there." Valeeri looked at the pitiful woman with compassion.

"It killed her. He killed her. The wolf became a man. He... It..." Eboni begin to rock herself as she spoke incoherently. She saw a look pass between them. It is the "they think I am crazy look," she thinks.

"What do you remember of your attack?" Alexander inquires.

"We were packing up to leave camp, after coming back from exploring the cave we found earlier in the week. Mama did not want to go, but I talked her into it. She said it would be too dangerous to stay, since the ranger had warned us that a wolf was in the woods. I did not listen to her. Oh god why did I not listen? This is my fault!" Eboni covers her face with her hands and cry.

Valeeri walks into the bathroom, and when she comes back into the room, she hands her some tissue.

Eboni blows her nose then continues. "It just came out of no where, and started to attack my mom. I tried to stop it, but nothing I did would deter it." Eboni closes her eyes and does not speak again until prompted.

"Please continue," Valeeri urged, gently holding her hand.

"It changed from a wolf to a man. He grabbed me and...and he." Eboni become quiet again, lost in her horrific thoughts.

Valeeri close her eyes and concentrate on Eboni thoughts. What she hears cause her body to tense up. A few minutes later, she opens her eyes and look angrily at Alexander. She removes her hand from Eboni's and slowly stands up from the bed. "Why don't you take a warm bath? It will not make you feel better mentally but it will soothe your body. You should try to eat something too," she says pointing to the food on the nightstand. "Alex and I will be back later to check on you."

Eboni sat on the bed in the same position long after the two had left. She feels her stomach growl and look over at the food Alice left on the bedside table. She picks the tray up and sits it on her lap. She picks up the sandwich and hungrily bites into it. She finishes the sandwich, and then eats the potato wedges. She uncovers a piece of peach pie and sigh. It is her favorite dessert. She finishes the pie in a few bites, than drink the room temperature tea. When her hunger is satiated, her attention to her aching body becomes her next concern. She pushes herself off the bed and goes into the bathroom. She run herself a hot bath, and then immerses herself in the liquid. She wonders if they were going to kill her. However, if they were going to do that, then why save her? She just wants to wake up from this nightmare. She closes her eyes, and tries to let the warm water work its magic on her battered body.

Valeeri walks into Alexander office with him on her heels, and sit down in the chair facing his desk.

"I am waiting Valeeri," he says with barely controlled anger, after sitting at his desk.

Valeeri tells the alpha male all she had heard and seen in Eboni's mind. She barely finishes telling the story of the brutal rape, before he stands up and throws the desk at the wall in a rage. She hardly has enough time to duck before it flies over her head, and smash into the wall. "You have to calm yourself Alex."

The more of the story Valeeri told, the more enraged he became. His wolf is fighting for dominance over his body. He stands with his hands balled into fist at his side. His nose and mouth begin to elongate and his teeth begin to grow long and razor sharp. He closes his eyes and takes several deep breaths. His facial features begin to take on a human male once more, as he reigns in his feral half. He sits back down in the chair and cross his arms. "Is that all?"

"Yes." Valeeri looks at her brother with concern.

"The rogue must be caught and killed for his crimes against my mate." He stands and walks to the door.

"Where are you going?" Valeeri asked.

"To assemble the warriors, we leave in an hour." He walks out of the room promising himself he will find the bastard who dares to hurt what belongs to him.

EboniR
EboniR
145 Followers