No More Wasted Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"At least, that's what I told myself, but now I think there's more to it." The next part was going to be hard to get out, but so be it. "I was too enamored with the dream of us getting back together to take the chance of actually doing it. I'd been holding on to you through my imagination for so long that it was a crutch that was impossible for me to give up, and taking a chance of contacting you would have done that. I guess in the end, I was too much of a coward to chance it."

There it was. All of it, out there for her to see. I probably should have felt better, but I didn't. Tonight made me realize how much I needed Jess back in my life, but it was all up to her now, and I'd done everything wrong up until now. I cheated on her in college. I didn't trust in her love after we gradated and I was too much of a coward to go after her when the time came. My God! What a fool I'd been.

"And now that you've seen me?" I'd been staring off into space, lost in my memories and self-analysis. I shook the thoughts free and turned my full attention backto Jess. I needed her to understand how I felt. It was time to stop playing the fool and step up. Only, me being me, I started off with humor.

"You mean now that you've tracked me down and let me know that you still care?" My teasing made Jess roll her eyes, which in turn made me smile, but it didn't last. Not because I wasn't happy, but because the fact that Jess was back in my life was finally sinking in and I didn't want to blow it. My dreams were this close to becoming a reality.

"Jess, being here with you is so much better than even my dreams," I said seriously, looking deeply into her eyes so she could see how much I meant it. "I'm not going anywhere. I love you." There. I'd said it. It was insane and I knew it, but the truth was the truth and I was done screwing up with Jess by keeping my feelings to myself. "I've never stopped loving you."

"Do you know how crazy that sounds?" Her question made my pulse quicken as I thought I'd done it again and ruined my chances with Jess, but this was too important for anything less than the truth.

"Of course," I answered with a shrug, hoping she'd understand. Slowly Jess smiled and I realized that she did. My pulse picked up yet again.

"Good," she said softly. "Because I think that maybe I'm also crazy. I'd hate to be the only one." She reached rested her free hand over mine, which had yet to let go of her other one. "You see, I still love you, too."

I desperately wanted to kiss Jess right then, but I'd given my word that I wouldn't. I glanced down at my watch. It was eleven forty-five. The action caused Jess to frown, but only momentarily.

"Tonight doesn't end at midnight, so don't even think about it! It ends at dawn." It should have surprised me that Jess figured out exactly what I was thinking so quickly, but it didn't. She always could read me.

"I can wait," I retorted, but then pointedly added, "Out here in the car if I have to."

"You are not sitting out here in your car all night!" Jess eyes lit with humor. I don't think she believed me. "And you are not coming inside."

"I want a kiss, and like I said, I'm not going anywhere." This time she saw the truth and believed me.

"There's so much we need to catch up on," Jess said, trying to change the subject.

"Do you really think any of it will affect how we feel?" It was a pointed, rhetorical question, but Jess answered anyway.

"No," she admitted slowly, smiling with such warmth that it spread to and through me. Jess also finally shifted away from the car door. "We haven't seen each other for twenty-five years and that hasn't affected how we feel for each other. I can't see anything we say about what happened to us in that time doing it, either." Jess was close now. I desperately wanted a kiss, but I wouldn't break my word. It was important not to do anything to ruin this moment.

Jess leaning closer and grinned, knowing what she was doing to me. Her lips were only inches from mine and her eyes glowed in a way I remember so well.

"You know, I am only human."

Jess's smile widened at my comment, but she didn't laugh, nor did she pull back. Instead, she lifted her chin and pressed her lips to mine. I was so stunned that it took me a second to return her kiss, but once I did, something deep inside of me ignited. Jess and I had kissed earlier, but that had been more desire than anything else. This was love, love and commitment. That didn't stop the desire from returning full-force a few moments later.

We remained enmeshed in each other's arms and kissed for so long that my lips actually ached when we finally separated. Jess was the one to pull back. I would have stayed like that all night, given the chance.

"You did say you'd accept any kisses I offered." Jess's words made me laugh softly.

"Yes, I did," I agreed easily. "But I didn't think we act like teenagers and steam up the car windows."

"Is that a complaint?" Jess asked with raised eyebrow.

"Hardly," I snorted. "In fact, if memory serves, teenagers have been known to do more than just kiss in a car."

"Forget it!" she laughed. "We're both too old for something like that!"

"Not tonight," I said, far more seriously than I planned. "Tonight, I feel young again and it's because of you." I reached for Jess, but she surprised me by throwing open the car door on her side and jumping out. She slammed the door and laughed as she ran toward her house. I was out of the car and after her in a heartbeat. It was an instinctual reaction.

I only came back to myself as I reached her. I paused as Jess opened her front door, afraid I'd made a mistake. I'd promised not to push her tonight. Was she going to hold me to that?

Jess walked inside, leaving the door open. She turned back just before she disappeared, confirming the implied invitation with a smile full of promise. I guess she changed her mind about letting me in.

I followed Jess in and shut the door behind me. She was waiting for me just out of sight, her eyes sparkling mischievously.

"Are you sure?" I found myself asking.

"I think we're both old enough to know what we want." She was serious, but I couldn't help smile in relief.

"So, does this mean you're not going to hold me to my word? Can I kiss you now?"

"Please," Jess replied, her breath actually catching as she tilted her head up, offering her mouth to me. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. The passion smoldering between us burst into something far more intense. I groaned as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

I wasn't a young man anymore, but there were times I forgot that. This was definitely one of those times. I reached out and lifted Jess into my arms. She moaned, never braking our kiss. I carried her toward the hallway, guessing her bedroom was in that direction.

The first room we came upon was clearly not it. Jess broke our kiss only long enough to say, "The last one on the right."

We got there with some difficulty, since neither of us wanted to stop kissing. I barely missed clipping her head against the doorway as we entered her room. Jess noticed, but didn't seem to care. I figured she'd tease me about it later, but that was a problem for later. Right now, I carried her to her bed and laid her on it. Jess looked up at me with hungry eyes. It was a sight I'd never forget.

I joined her and our kisses grew hungrier as we began struggling to get each other out of our clothes. It would have been funny if our need wasn't so great. Who was I kidding? It was funny anyway. I had no idea how long it had been for Jess, but it had been far longer than I would ever care to admit for me.

It wasn't long before Jess's naked body was beneath mine. I actually stopped kissing her long enough to take a good look. Frankly, I couldn't stop myself.

"I'm not as young as I once was," she said a little self-consciously, which wasn't typically like her.

"Please!" I snorted. "You've got a body that most twenty-year-old's would envy." Jess was always the type to take care of herself, and she looked amazing. Don't get me wrong. It's not like age hadn't taken its toll, but the changes in her body only entranced me more. "My God, you are so beautiful!"

"You really do love me." It was an attempt at a joke, but I wasn't having it.

"Yes, I do," I answered seriously. "But the truth is the truth. You are the most beautiful woman I've ever known and I'm going to spend the rest of my life proving it to you."

"I like the sound of that."

I pressed down on Jess, covering her body with mine as our lips found each other once more. I loved the feel of her beneath me. Jess opened herself to me and I desperately wanted to explore all she offered, but I couldn't pull my mouth from hers. The taste of her was too intoxicating.

I'm not sure how long we lay like that, deeply kissing with my chest pressed against her full breasts while my hardness rubbed against her mound without actually entering her. I knew Jess's need was peaking when she wrapped her legs around mine and tried to pull me inside her.

I was certain I wouldn't last long once I entered Jess, so instead of giving in, I started kissing my way down her body. I smiled when I reached her breasts. Jess gasped as I gently latched my teeth on one of her nipples and pinched the other gently. They always were sensitive, and I hadn't forgotten how much she liked what I was doing.

"Not fair!" Jess cried. I slipped my free hand between her legs and teased the top of her opening until I was certain her first orgasm of the night was about to break free. I sucked on her nipple briefly before biting down just a little harder and sliding my hand over her nub, thrusting two fingers inside of her. "Oh. My. God!"

I can't explain how good it felt as Jess's body tensed and exploded in release. It had been a long time since I made a woman lose control and come so hard. It was such a heady feeling that I decided that I would do it again before finding my own release. I was confident that I could. It might have been almost thirty years since we last made love, but Jess was my first and all of her likes and dislikes were etched in my memory. Besides, her body was reacting even stronger than I remembered.

I kissed my way down from her breasts once she'd recovered enough to enjoy what I was doing. Jess gasped out when my lips and tongue caressed her lower belly, but then she tried to stop me from going any further.

"You can't!" she blurted out. "I wasn't expecting this and it's been a while." I was confused by the sudden mixed signal and hesitated until she added, "I haven't shaved in a long time." Did she really think that mattered to me?

"You say that like it's a bad thing," I teased, nuzzling lower. I know a lot of women removed the hair between their legs these days, but I was old school. I found hair there to be enticing and womanly.

"But..." I ignored Jess because the resistance in her legs gave out and she allowed me to open them despite what she was saying. She clearly wanted what I was about to do.

Jess had a small, dark thicket between her legs, but there wasn't an overabundance of hair. I had no idea why she'd reacted the way she did until I saw that there were a few grays mixed in. Did she really think that would bother me? Just because being with her made me feel young that didn't mean I was oblivious to the years that passed since we were together last.

The few gray hairs only added to my desire for her. Not only did they remind me of all the time we'd wasted being apart and how we were now finally together, but I found them oddly sexy. Then again, I found everything about Jess intoxicating. The fact that we were older, and hopefully, a little wiser, was why I was finally so sure we were meant for each other.

"Mine!" I growled, pushing my tongue through her dark patch and brushing it up and down the full length of her opening. Jess moaned loudly as her legs splayed open even wider. She was wet already, but quickly became drenched as I did my best to bring her to her second climax. I loved the taste of her!

Jess's scent was so heady that I lost track of everything else as I deeply breathed it in. I could have stayed like that forever, but Jess brought both her hands to my head once she was close. Her fingers were intermeshed with my hair and she pulled my mouth against her mound hard. I thrust my tongue deep and felt her opening spasm as her juices sprayed free.

"Yes!" Jess cried as her entire body tensed and shuddered. That's didn't stop me from continuing. I was happily surprised a few moments later when Jess cried out once more.

"Not again!" Her body rolled into yet another orgasm as she thrashed beneath me so strongly that she ended up knotted up her sheets. This climax was even wetter than the last. I drank down as much as I could, but ended up wearing a fair amount.

Jess pulled me up once she was no longer out of control. She used one hand to wipe her juices from my face before pressing her lips against mine. There was no way she'd gotten it all, but I guess her need for a kiss was too strong to stop. My own desire was so overpowering that I forced her mouth open and thrust my tongue inside hungrily.

I could tell Jess was exhausted, but that didn't stop her returning my passion filled kiss. She eventually took my hardness in her hand and began stroking.

"I'm not going to last long," I warned. My need for release was already close to taking over. I hadn't forgotten how satisfying it was to be with Jess, but I hadn't expected it to get so much better with time. Just her touch was driving me crazy.

"Good!" Jess smiled lustfully and shifted down my body. We had learned about sex together, and if memory served, she'd developed a very talented mouth by the time we broke up. I wasn't disappointed as she wrapped her lips around my length. Only, I didn't remember Jess doing it while looking up at me. No woman had. Usually, all I could see was the back of a head. This was so much better!

"That's so hot!" I groaned, watching Jess slowly bob her head up and down. I was mesmerized by the sight.

"I thought you said you weren't going to last long?" she teased, pulling her mouth free briefly.

"I'm not!" I gasped, reaching out and pulling her back down on me. Jess smiled sexily and slowly took my entire length down her throat. Her dark lust filled eyes never left mine.

That was all I could take. I lost control without further warning. My hips lifted off her bed as my orgasm hit. Jess's smile turned hungry as she drank down the first few spurts of my release. The fact that there was more than just that was all due to her. I hadn't come so much in years.

Jess pulled off my cock and continued to stroke it as I covered her breasts. She was smiling in a mix of lust and satisfaction that was so her. I was just about done when she brought my hardness back to her mouth, only this time she didn't take it in.

Instead, her tongue snaked out and she ran it over the head of my cock, teasing out the last of my climax. Another long spurt of cum shot free, startling Jess and hitting her cheek. She raised her eyebrow and gave me a look that made me laugh, despite the intensity of the moment. That didn't stop her from wiping her cheek and bringing her sticky fingers to her mouth. If I had anything left in my that would have caused it to burst free, but I was completely spent.

I watched as Jess used the sheet to wipe off the cum on her chest. I liked the way the weight of her breasts pulled them down ever so slightly. I stayed focused on them until Jess used her mouth to clean off the last of my cum from my cock. I forgot about her chest and pretty much everything else. At least, that's what I thought she was doing, but when she didn't stop after a few seconds I realized the truth. Jess had decided that we weren't done quite yet.

I was no spring chicken, and I'd have been worried about being able to respond to her obvious need if it was anyone else, but it wasn't. It was Jess, and she was looking up at me once more with smoldering eyes. Still, I was surprised by how quickly I recovered and grew hard again. So much for being completely spent.

"Very nice!" Jess grinned as she released my stiffness from her mouth. She followed that up by shifting on the bed and straddling my hips. Her eyes were locked with mine as she rocked back and forth, pressing the length of my cock between her legs, but not yet letting me inside her.

I had my hands behind my head in a relaxed position as I watched her slowly tease me. It didn't take long for her body to start responding. She moved more smoothly along my length as her juices began to flow once more.

Jess reached down and shifted my cock to her opening, her eyes never leaving me. The love of my life slowly sank down my full length until the mostly dark thatch of hair between her legs pressed against me.

"Wow!" she gasped. "I don't remember ever feeling so full before."

"Flattery will get you everywhere," I half-laughed and half-groaned. Jess smiled and shook her head before lifting off me and settling down once more. This time she moaned when I was fully inside of her again. She did the same motion a few more times, getting more comfortable each time.

"A girl could get used to this."

"I sincerely hope so!" I groaned as I shifted my hands to her hips and helped Jess as she continued riding me slowly.

Eventually, she fell forward and caught herself by pressing the palm of her hands against my chest. Her lips were parted as she started riding me faster. Her breathing became more ragged as she bounced up and down my length. There was no way I would have lasted as long as I did if Jess hadn't already taken care of me, but I knew I wouldn't last much longer.

"Jess, I'm close!"

"Good!" she smiled down at me lustfully. "I want to feel you come inside me!"

I pulled her down and crushed my lips against hers. Jess moaned into my mouth as I rolled us over so that I was on top of her. I could have asked if she was sure, but the fire in her eyes answered my unspoken question. It was equally obvious to her that I wanted the same thing. I wanted to fill her, to make her mine for now and forever. I thrust deep.

Jess cried out, but that didn't stop me from pulling out and doing it again. I smiled in satisfaction when I felt her nails rake my back. She always did that when she was close to a great orgasm.

"That feels so good!" she cried, wrapping her legs around my hips. I pulled out and thrust deep over and over again, driving us both to the brink, but holding off for as long as I could.

Jess raked my back with her nails once more. This time I grabbed her hands and held them against the bed, over her head. Jess moaned loudly and lifted her mouth to mine. I returned her lust filled kiss for a few seconds, but we couldn't continue with me thrusting in and out of her so aggressively. Jess's head fell back to the bed.

"Finish me!" she moaned. "Please!"

We might not have been able to kiss while we finished, but we were able to stare into each other's eyes as our shared release neared. Jess was panting as her head shifted from side to side. My own breathing was quickly becoming ragged as I drove deep, over and over again.

"Come in me!" Jess demanded. "I want to feel you fill me."

"You're mine!" I growled, claiming Jess with every ounce of my being as I should have done years ago.

"Yes!" she gasped. "Yours, forever and always!"

I let go of Jess's hands and sank deep one last time. She started shuddering under me as I lost it, filling her with everything I had left. My cum boiled free. I could feel Jess's body spasm beneath me in acceptance. Our bodies thrashed together until we were completely spent.

Jess's legs were still wrapped around my hips when we were done. She'd been using them to pull me as deep as humanly possible. I leaned down and brought my mouth to hers as we finished. She settled her arms around my shoulders and neck. We kissed gently as the passion slowly ebbed, although with Jess, it never completely disappeared.

1...345678