All Comments on 'No Regrets Ch. 03'

by NurseSally

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dmwriterdmwriteralmost 13 years ago
The Plan Changed?

Looks like Sally is getting the surprise of her life, but I'm sure she won't regret it at all with all the physical attention she's getting. I can almost smell her wet pussy lips as they spread wide to acccept Dale's probing fingers. Don't leave us hanging too long! 5 stars for sure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Enjoying tremendously!

Love the story! Very seldom will I log on during the week -- but had to today to see if a new chapter was available. Keep them coming...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

love the story can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

I wasn't sure I would like this story however, my pussy is very wet and my clit is hard and pulsating very nicely! Thank you, PLEASE write more! I can't wait to read the anal fun!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story

I love this story and am hoping you will continue it.

Thanks for writing this and for sharing it with us.

lezluver69lezluver69over 10 years ago
Amazing

This story has become sort of a "Holy Grail" for me.

It's one of maybe 4 stories on this site that were never completed and left off in such an amazing place, sort of a Cliffhanger type of moment.

PLEASE write one more installment to give fans closure, I know what I want to happen and I'd love to see how close I am to your imaginings. Deb and Sally at the very least need a nice scene together.

Thanks in advance. CSJ

paulthewetcdpaulthewetcdover 3 years ago
Holy Crap!

Amazing sensuous lusty eroticism......!!!

Cc19275Cc19275about 1 month ago

Loved the whole series. Wish there was more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous