No Such Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy curled up between us for a while, facing me, one breast being fondled from behind her by Sarah. I listened to her making little contented noises in my ear. Eventually, she spoke.

"Neil, I'm really thirsty after that. Is there any chance of a drink?"

"Juice?" I asked.

"Juice is good."

I padded through to the kitchen, still naked, giving Sarah directions to the bathroom, and came back with a carton of orange juice and a large glass. It wasn't as warm in the rest of the house -- between the three of us and lots of physical activity we'd managed to warm up the bedroom quite a bit. We passed the juice round, the three of us sitting naked close together on the bed.

"Okay," said Sarah. "Which of us was tastier, and do you prefer natural or shaved?"

"Oh, come on," I said. "That's not fair."

"I'm curious," agreed Cathy. "Go on."

I tried to work out how to answer this one. "I think Cathy was a little sweeter, but you both tasted good enough for me to do it again. On the other hand, a girl tastes different depending on what she's been eating and what point she is in her cycle, so that could have changed by this time next week."

"Cop-out," accused Sarah, with a teasing smile on her face. "You can tell us again next week, then!" This was another hint that they wanted more than a quick fling, which seemed like a good idea to me, assuming I could get them out of the library.

"As for shaving. That's a hard one. It sort of feels kinky, like you're supposed to have hair there, which is sort of arousing, for reasons I can't quite put a finger on." The girls both giggled. "You know what I mean. I think it's because you're so exposed. You don't have that protective fur, so i can just get straight in there."

"I liked that about it too," Sarah admitted. "I think you look really sexy." Cathy was sitting there with her legs slightly parted, and we could see everything. "Is there a but?"

"On the other hand, natural is nice, and stroking or blowing on a girl's fur can be arousing as well."

"I liked your breath on my skin, both of you, when you were kissing me between my legs. That was part of what turned me on, actually. I say try it if you like, Sarah."

"Neil?"

"I'm not about to ask you to shave or not to shave. Either is nice as far as I'm concerned."

"And if I decide to shave it, will you do the shaving?" My cock twitched in anticipation.

"If you want me to, yes," I told her.

"Okay, let me think about it. Oh, it's still quite early. Why don't you have a look at our draft manifesto, and you can see what you can do with it?" We'd started playing together mid-evening and, while a surprising length of time had passed it wasn't actually that late. These two were obviously used to working into the night, but I knew that already..

The girls accepted I was going to need some time to recharge. We sat together on my bed, still naked, the room smelling of sex, and I warmed up my laptop. I've annoyed several governments, as well as more corporations than I can really be bothered to count up, using this laptop. If a pen is mightier than the sword, this little machine is heavy artillery. We were now playing a more complex game for higher stakes. This went way beyond public embarrassment. I had this feeling we should be doing this somewhere special, not in my place just outside Edinburgh.

"Okay, Neil," said Cathy "Security point. Make sure you are not connected to the internet while we work on this. I'm sure you have antivirus, but those programs are not infallible. The data stays on this." She held up a pen drive. "You also need to install something on it."

We spent a few minutes installing the latest version of PGP, a decent encryption program, on the laptop. Then Sarah opened a file on the pen drive.

"Our demands. What we want you to do is explain what we've done, and inform the world that the individuals targeted will get the antidote after the relevant policies have been changed and the laws are in place. Nobody gets the antidote until they all comply. We are going to get accused of all kinds of nasty things, so you'll need to counter that from a PR perspective. Mention exploitation, that kind of thing. You definitely need to cover both human and resource exploitation and how we aim to stop both of these, and how this is the opportunity for the downtrodden, but make it eloquent."

"I can do that. Remind people that all our free lunches on the planet or on credit will have to be paid for sooner or later, and more likely sooner if we don't stop now."

"That's the idea," Cathy said. "Mention externalised costs. Point out that petrol would be fifteen dollars a gallon if they had to pay all the costs they foist off on the planet and the next generation, except don't use foist. Point out that this agenda bypasses this problem, but a lot of SUVs are going to end up in recycling plants."

"Popular in Nigeria and parts of Alberta. Less so in the US," I noted. "How are you planning to make sure they don't change things back the way they were as soon as they get the antidote?"

Cathy grinned wickedly. "Simple. A second dose is irreversible. Any betrayal by one group will be treated as a betrayal by them all. That should keep them all honest. You need to put something in about how all these groups are interconnected, with very closely related agendas."

"Not hard, although getting your average punter on the street to grasp it is harder. You try explaining to your average tabloid reader that the mentality that is behind our fucked-up financial system is the same mentality that is behind the way we're wrecking the planet." I made a note. "At least we won't have to put up with any more crap about not having a coherent message. Is that true about the second dose?"

"Yep," said Cathy. "We might not get all of them but we would get some of them, and none would know who might be vulnerable."

"Nice one! Okay. What have we got?" I skimmed the list in front of me. "Energy transition. Carbon sequestration. Public transport. Universal worldwide healthcare. Universal free access to contraception. Education. Tech transfers. Reforestation. Agriculture. Meat and dairy production. Rangelands. Fisheries. Biodiversity. Mining. Recycling. Habitat protection. A whole catalogue of civil rights legislation. You're going to make a lot of friends and a lot of very powerful enemies. I'd love to know how you got to all these people. How are you planning to fund all this? Carbon taxation, yes. Tax cuts for the less well off to balance it. Oh, my god!"

"Transarmament. Most people have never heard of it. But in defence ministries all over the world, the guns have stopped firing. Immediate cut of 50% of expenditure, down to civil defence in ten years. If nobody else has guns, why do you need them? If we get this right, we could end war!" I suspected this might be a little ambitious, but Sarah looked smug and leaned back against the headboard of my bed, legs slightly parted, exposing herself. Doing some more natural things with her before we got some sleep seemed like a really good plan.

"Sarah, please don't do that, sweetheart. I need to concentrate. Give me an hour or so, and you can have some more, but let me write, please?"

"Sweetheart? Nobody's called me that since I was really small, and my mum didn't mean it like you do. I like that." She covered herself with my duvet. "Hey, do you think we could cook something that would keep him on the boil? We learned a lot over the past few months."

"That wouldn't run the risk of dangerous priapism?" Cathy asked. "Maybe. Probably not. Too many processes involved in males. It looks simple, but it's not. We learned that. The big sticking point is going to be semen production, and that's probably going to be a barrier, although.... Let me think about that."

"In answer to your other question, it's surprising how few people are really involved in the big decisions," Sarah told me. "It's still a long list, but it's not as long as you might think."

I set to work. I'd almost finished when something occurred to me.

"I think I can keep you out of jail. How many people have access to the drugs?"

"Um. Some," said Cathy, vaguely. "Why?"

"Never mind. They only have to believe it. Any attempts to find and detain the perpetrators will result in all those still free deploying the libido inhibitor a second time. I'm guessing they're going to struggle to identify the original compound?"

The girls exchanged looks.

"Why didn't any of us think of that?" Sarah asked.

"Too focussed on the details and the possibility of political martyrdom? Do it. In answer to your question, they might be able to work it out from the metabolites, but two of them are human endogenous anyway, so they'll struggle. Then they'd have to work out a stronger antidote, and I'm not convinced that could be done. No, I think we've got them over a barrel this time. It's a change to be on the winning side for once."

My fingers flickered over my keyboard. "Okay. Consider that a draft. I'll want to go over it again in the morning, but take a look."

The girls sat next to each other, bending over my laptop together. We batted around a few suggestions, and I made some amendments, but we were soon tentatively happy with it. I saved and encrypted the file. Then I booted down the laptop.

"Great," said Sarah. "Is it playtime again?"

I smiled at her, finding her interest in me almost directly arousing. "Are you always going to be this insatiable now?" I asked.

"Maybe," she said. "It feels like all the hormones from you and I making love burned what the drug was going to me out of my system. This is honest lust, which is promising, because I still want your body. How are you feeling, Cathy?"

"I'm honestly randy," she said. "It's the kind of thing I could take care of on my own, but I'd rather not with you two here. Hopefully I can get one of you to at least give me an orgasm."

"I think it's safe to say that you have two volunteers to help with that," I said. I leaned in to kiss her. "One, definitely."

"Two," Sarah agreed. "Neil, can we get a shower? I'm feeling really sweaty. Oh, and do you have a pair of scissors and a spare razor blade? I've got a use for them."

Cathy and I exchanged a look. My cock began to warm again at the prospect of me getting intimate with her mound.

"In the medicine cabinet," I said. "Do you want a shower too, Cathy?"

"I think the prospect of the three of us in the shower seems like a great idea, and I'd hate to miss out on seeing you shaving Sarah's pussy off."

"Shower, then," Sarah said, throwing off the duvet. She grabbed each of us by the hand and led us through to the bathroom, with neither Cathy nor I putting up any resistance. Sarah suddenly remembered she'd need to tie her hair back up and went looking for her hairband while I found some towels and rummaged in the medicine cabinet. I don't keep a lot on there, but found a pair of sharp scissors. I considered my frequency of shaving cuts and went for my backup disposables designed for sensitive skin over my classic razor. These and some shaving cream were left out just as Sarah got back, her brown hair now tied up in a pony tail.

I turned the shower on. Sarah was first in, and Cathy and I quickly joined her, enjoying the touch of two other wet naked bodies. Showering together is, frankly, nothing more than an excuse for sexual contact, and I quickly found my hands between Sarah's legs as I rinsed her clean. Cathy was pressed up against her from behind, fondling her breasts. Then Cathy spotted my shampoo.

"What do you want that for?" I wanted to know.

She didn't use a lot.

"I want to wash your hair!" Her hands were not at head level, but aimed at my groin. I submitted as she rubbed shampoo into my fur. My cock sprang straight back to attention. "That's what I like to see," she said, and began stroking it, her slick hands gliding over it. Sarah, meanwhile, began lathering Cathy's nude body with shower gel. Then she started on mine and, before very long we had our bodies sliding off each other, coated with a thin film of soap and water, with the whole thing turning thoroughly steamy, both ways. I was rock hard again, and was guessing both the girls were getting wet. Then I saw Sarah had given in to her own lust again and had a hand between Cathy's legs. Oh, wow, I thought, watching Sarah pleasure Cathy. I had one thing on my mind at this point.

I'm sure all women can take a man's shaft from behind, at least anatomically. Some women just seem built for it. Cathy's lean body certainly places her in this category. I rinsed the soap off one part of my own anatomy and positioned myself behind her. Sarah felt my cock sliding towards her hand between Cathy's wet cleft. Cathy moaned and wriggled her bottom against me, her body slick. I couldn't resist. I angled my body slightly and entered her smoothly. She was still snug.

"Oh, god, Cathy. You are just so easy to get inside! And you're so warm!" Our bodies slid against each other, Cathy slightly bent over as Sarah played with her clit from the front. With Sarah pushing her back against me I was free to explore Cathy's wet, slippery body, my hands roaming her belly and then her breasts. My hands glided over slippery hard nipples on their small, firm, perky mounds. Cathy climaxed almost immediately, a sweet little rippling orgasm that left her panting rather that screaming. I, having come twice that evening already, held on inside her as I felt her cunny squeeze me as she came.

"Oh, you are so good to me," said Cathy as she recovered, pinned between the two of us.

We rinsed each other off again. "We're going to have to do that again," observed Sarah. "Oh, you're still hard."

"Cathy was the only one who came," I said. "I've still got another treat for you in me."

"Ohh," she said. "I like your treats." She turned off the shower and picked up a towel. She was about to dry herself off, then thought better of it and dried me instead. I then picked up a towel and dried off the slightly dizzy Cathy.

"There's no point in drying you just yet," I said to Sarah. "Why don't you sit there?" I pointed to the edge of the bath. Sarah perched, her legs spread, inviting me. "Oh, we'll need some more hot water. I know, Cathy, can you fill the sink from the shower for us?" I picked up the scissors. "You're going to have to hold still for this," I said.

I knelt in front of her again. The first bit was the easy bit, teasing the hair out so I could trim it to just a few millimetres in length. Then I took my facecloth and wet her fur again. "You sure you want smooth and not trimmed?" I asked.

Sarah ran her fingers through what was left of her pussy. "Smooth," she said. "Go on, shave it off." I gave her a quick kiss and began to lather it up, with Cathy looking on from the edge of the bath. Her mound was quite straightforward, although I went over it several times, washing the razor regularly. Then I picked up and rinsed a fresh razor and gently pushed Sarah' thighs apart. "Hold very still," I said. I carefully teased out her labia and ran the razor over her sensitive skin. Sarah was breathing very heavily. "Very still," I said, and worked over the other side. I rubbed her skin gently a few times, finding a couple of spots I'd missed. Sarah was looking down at her bare mound.

"What do you think, Cathy?" I asked, taking her hand. "Adequate?"

"Like a baby's bottom," Cathy said.

"I'm not in the slightest bit interested in baby's bottoms," I observed. "You two are a different matter." I picked up the shower head and turned it on. I made sure it was warm and rinsed Sarah clean. Turning it off, I found I just couldn't resist. I patted her dry with a towel. "Is that smooth enough for you?" I asked, stroking my fingers across her naked pubis. My finger slipped between her cleft.

"Oh, yes," said Sarah, not making it clear if she was referring to the clitoral stimulation instead.

"One last job," I said. "Cathy, in the cabinet you'll find the moisturiser I use when I've been gardening. Maybe Sarah would like you to make sure her skin stays this soft."

Cathy grinned lecherously. In a few seconds Sarah was enjoying our joint attentions. I slid a finger inside her, giving Cathy more room. She rubbed the unscented moisturiser into Sarah's skin, and then began playing with her clit. Sarah was also still nice and snug, and my cock had one thing on its mind. Sarah had similar ideas.

"Bedroom," she said. "The shower is nice, and we'll need to have lots of showers together, but I want to be somewhere more comfortable, and I can see what Neil has on his mind."

"Have you still not had enough?" Cathy asked.

"Why? Have you?" I wanted to know.

"I certainly haven't," said Sarah. "Bedroom!" I love it when a girl is this demanding.

Sarah sprawled on the bed, and Cathy and I followed her. Sarah touched her own now bare mound and lips. "This feels strange, but I like it." I was finding it hot just watching her touch herself like this.

"Do you play with yourself?" I asked Sarah.

"I think most people do," said Sarah. "Yes, I play with myself. Why?" She was still touching herself idly.

"Show me."

Her eyes widened. So did Cathy's. Sarah slipped a finger between her own cleft. "Does this turn you on?"

"You bet it does!"

Sarah began fingering her own clit. It was a slower, smoother movement than I'd used, I noticed. "I start like this," she said. "This helps get me wet." Her finger was stroking quite deeply, lubricating the soft skin between clit and cunny. Her other hand moved to her breast, and she massaged it lightly. "I like having my fingers across my outer lips. It helps the sensation."

Cathy moved in to touch my body, and I reciprocated.

"I like to touch my breasts, but I can only touch one at a time. I like feeling my fingers in my fluids. Mostly I imagine it's someone else's."

"Cathy's?"

Sarah flushed. "Sometimes. Well, no. A lot." Cathy smiled. Sarah seemed to be dipping her fingers in the juices at her cunny, but her lips were barely parted. "Sometimes I fantasise about a guy coming to enter me. Well, for months that's mostly been you. Do you like that?"

"That you've been fantasising about me? Yeah."

"While we were on our way over here," said Cathy, "I was trying to keep the idea out of my head of you bending me over the sofa, flipping up my skirt, pulling my knickers off and taking me from behind while you played with my clit. It's not the first time! That's why I liked what you did for me in the shower so much."

"Somehow I think we might be able to arrange for that one," I told her, gently touching one breast.

"I might even arrange for you to skip the knickers," she added into my ear.

"I'd love to see that," Sarah added. "I seem to have this voyeuristic streak." Now her movements at her clit were becoming faster. Her skin was becoming increasingly flushed. Cathy and I looked at her, then advanced on her sprawling body.

"So, if it's me you're thinking about, what do I do?" Cathy wanted to know.

"Sometimes you play with my breasts while I play with myself, or I pretend it's you playing with me."

"Is that right?" said Cathy. "Naughty girl!" Cathy took each of Sarah's breasts in a hand and began to fondle, trying to get the same amount of pressure as Sarah had been using. She started licking one nipple.

"Do you ever think about both of us at once?" I asked.

"No, I don't." Then she realised what Cathy and I had in mind. "Oh!"

"So, if it's just me, what do I do? No, you can keep touching yourself. It looks really sexy."

"You take me in your arms, and lift my legs, and push yourself in to me."

"Do I?" I covered her partially, then hooked my arms under her legs, lifting them.. "Gently or firmly?"

"Gently, usually." I settled her legs on my shoulders and pushed in to her tight well. She was very slippery, and I went in easily. Her whole cunny engulfed me, warmly and welcoming. Sarah sighed.