No Such Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah eventually laid herself down on top of me, giving me a long, slow, gentle kiss. She was definitely getting better at those, and more confident. "Your face is covered in Cathy's come!"

" I know," I said, trying to lick as much of it off as possible.

"How long has it been since anyone has told you that you're fantastic?" she asked me.

"A while," I admitted.

"You're fantastic," she said.

"So are you," I told her. "I don't know any other real revolutionaries! That goes for both of you."

"I hate to say this, darling,"said Sarah, "but I have to get up and go to work. I don't want to be sitting in a seminar room smelling of sex. I'll never live it down. Can you come and help me get a shower?"

The next half an hour was a bustle of Sarah sorting herself out. "Cathy," she said, after she'd dressed. "Hard drive! Don't forget it! Right. Okay, um, darlings, how about I come back here after work?"

"I can have dinner ready," I offered.

"Half six?"

"Half six. I can have your paper gone over before then as well."

"Great. Catch you later." She exchanged kisses with both of us. "I'll see you in the lab later?" she asked Cathy.

"I'll be there by the time your seminar is over."

Sarah bustled out.

"She said something about a hard drive?" I asked Cathy

"It's in her little rucksack over there. It contains half our research, encrypted. We need you to hide it."

"You know," I said to Cathy. "It's been too long since you and I had a chance for coffee together. Shall I put the kettle on?"