No Such Thing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Keep touching yourself," I told her. "Give yourself an orgasm." I began some long slow strokes in and out, running my hands up and down her damp thighs.

"Oh, that's nice and deep," she said.

"You like?"

"There's less stimulation by my entrance, but there's definitely something to be said for taking all of you like this." She gave me a lust-filled smile. "Go on, give me a good seeing to, both of you!" She began fingering herself even more quickly. I enjoyed the sensations of her snug, warm and wet cunny embracing my cock. I thrust more firmly as she approached her climax, gripping her bottom and holding on through it, with more control now that I 'd emptied myself into both of these women during the course of the evening. Eventually Sarah shuddered, her thighs tightening as she held on to Cathy.

I unfolded Sarah's legs and Cathy and I snuggled in to her, my cock still inside Sarah. "You're still hard!" she said, as I thrust gently a few times, simply enjoying myself rather than trying to come to climax. "You didn't come again?"

"With two of you to satisfy? I need all the control I can get!"

"You want me again, or Cathy?" She squirmed around my cock.

"It's Cathy's turn on it, unless you really want it and Cathy doesn't. We have to have something that looks like fair on this. I'm new to this ménage à trois thing."

"What would you like, Cathy?" Sarah asked.

"Having Neil's cock covered in your juice inside me feels seriously kinky, but I'm in the mood for kinky after tonight. May I?"

"Can I touch you both while you have him?" Cathy leaned in to kiss her.

"Is there a good way to hit my g-spot with your cock?" Cathy asked when she and Sarah broke apart.

"You liked it from behind in the shower?" I asked. I was still firmly inside Sarah, who seemed to be experimenting with her pelvic floor muscles. I really needed to talk to her about those, because it felt very good.

"Mmmm," said Cathy, greedily. "It was the way you took me like that. I liked giving myself to you."

"Grab those pillows," I said.

"What do I need to do?" The three of us disengaged.

"You need the pillows under your hips, with you lying on top of them, face down. Yes, like that." Cathy wiggled her bottom at me. "Very much like that." Her lean firm body looked incredibly inviting as she lay face down on the bed, her bum raised expectantly. I laid myself down on top of her, between her legs, my slick shaft very close to her entrance. I began kissing Cathy's back.

"Mmm. That's nice, but Neil? I've been wet since about three o'clock this afternoon, no yesterday afternoon. That's over ten hours I've been either wet or soaking. You can put yourself inside me again, because I seriously want you!"

Cathy's build made it very easy for me to enter her. We fit together incredibly well.

"Oh," said Cathy. "I've got your juices inside me on Neil's cock. That feels so kinky. Neil, do you like how slippery I am?"

"Slippery, and snug. You feel fantastic. It feels just as good inside you as it does inside Sarah." I began some slow, easy thrusts inside her, going only moderately deep. "Now I need to get the right angle. You'll need to tell me when I hit it." I tried to angle my body so I pressed downwards on her with the head of my shaft.

"Almost," said Cathy. "You need to be hitting me just a little closer to my entrance. Just about, yes, there, oh! Yes, keep doing that."

I stopped for a moment to take Sarah's hand and tuck it under Cathy's hip. "Think you can play with her like this without getting cramp?"

"I'll give it a try," said Sarah. Cathy looked back at us, her eyes wide. Then I pushed inside her, firmly, and began to take her deliberately from behind. Cathy whimpered in pleasure as Sarah and I made love to her. "She is so wet," Sarah observed. I realised her fluids must be coating her clit and probably Sarah's fingers. Sarah leaned in for a kiss while I made love to Sarah's soaking cunny. Her first orgasm hit quickly, a little rippling thing like the one Sarah had just had, and I slowed to keep myself under control.

"Okay, Sarah, you can stop now."

"Does it hurt?" I could feel Sarah's hand had stayed exactly where it was.

"No, it's just..." I felt Sarah begin rubbing her again. "...too much...." Cathy realised that pinned beneath me there was very little she should do to stop us. "Oh, fuck, okay...." We went to work on her in earnest. Cathy gathered duvet in both hands and clutched it.

"You told me you wanted me to give you a good seeing to," I reminded her. "I hope this is good enough."

Cathy moaned something incomprehensible as I pushed myself inside her. Her second climax was higher than the first, and we both felt it throb through her before easing off a little. I pushed my cock deep for a few strokes, feeling the tip of one of one of Sarah's fingers, presumably the one that had just helped bring her to climax, at Cathy's entrance. I pulled Cathy's hips up a little to make it easier for her to feel my cock plunging inside her friend. She looked at me with an almost awestruck expression, then switched the hand she was touching me with, and returned to playing with Cathy's clit.

Sarah's other hand began fondling the folds of the lips of Cathy's sex, while I continued to push against Cathy's g-spot with the head of my cock. Cathy gave herself up to the pleasure we were giving her, and another throbbing orgasm took her. Sarah's fingers rubbed my cock as it went in and out, slick with mingled fluids. I could feel myself getting close as Sarah positioned a finger at the entrance to Cathy's cunny. I felt another climax building in Cathy as well. Sarah looked at me with the obvious question in her eyes. At my smile and nod she carefully popped first one knuckle and then two inside to join my cock.

Cathy's lean body went straight into spasm in front of and around us. She buried her head in the duvet to keep herself from screaming as my cock throbbed in time with her. Sarah had a look of absolute glee on her face and felt Cathy as her body began to thrash. She went still for a moment, and then lay there quivering, making little mewling noises into the duvet. Sarah removed her finger first and retrieved her hand from under Cathy's hip. I eased my softening cock out from Cathy's soaking cunny.

"Is that what people mean when they talk about being fucked insensible?" Sarah asked.

"She looks pretty insensible to me," I agreed.

"Can you do that to me?"

"Not tonight, I think. There is a limit."

"Tomorrow night?" she asked with a lecherous expression.

"Maybe tomorrow night. Hey Cathy. Are you okay?" We moved to sandwich her between us.

"Ungh!" said Cathy. One arm reached out to clutch me. She was still quivering with aftershocks. The other arm reached out for Sarah.

"I think she'll recover," I said to Sarah.

"Mmm," said Cathy, pulling us both close.

Cathy recovered slowly, over several minutes. "That was amazing," she said eventually. She leaned in to me for a kiss, then rolled over to give Sarah one as well, before sprawling on her back, flooded with hormones. "You do know, Neil, that was about one per cent what was left of the drug in my system and about ninety-nine per cent you and Sarah?"

"You're safe from your little antidote?"

"It should have bonded with hormone metabolites at least an hour ago. Yeah, there shouldn't be any long-term damage except to my reputation as cold scientist." She smiled. "Well, this is one way to start an insurrection."

"I doubt it will find its way into the history books."

"Heinlein had his troikas," Sarah pointed out.

"With two men," I observed.

"Who cares?" Cathy wanted to know.

"I do," said Sarah. "I think we came pretty close to grokking each other tonight."

"I'm missing something," Cathy observed. "I feel incredibly close to both of you, if that's what you mean." She wriggled her bottom. "Have you got some cushions? I think I got your pillows wet."

"I've got a couple on the sofa," I said, "and there's another couple of pillows in the cupboard. I wasn't expecting overnight company. I'll be back in a minute."

I was back moments later with the cushions from my living room to find the girls curled up together in the bed, trying to look as sexy as possible. I was finding it a little hard to grasp how Cathy had gone from sexually disinterested scientist to minx, and concluded she'd just been hiding it. I liked the new one, who was just as smart, but a lot more sexually interested in me. Sarah had always been a less well-known quantity, but I also realised I liked that quantity as well. I tossed them the cushions, then took the spare pillows from the top shelf of my cupboard, before snuggling next to Sarah.

"Who goes in the middle?" Sarah asked.

"I think Neil," Cathy said. He deserves it after that.

"Go for it," said Sarah, making room.

Cathy propped herself up on one elbow. "Any regrets?"

Sarah thought for a long moment. "If I'd tried this any sooner, it wouldn't have been with such a great guy. I could have been like my school classmates mucking around not having a clue what they were doing, worrying about only getting pregnant during your period or maybe bleeding to death when a guy breaks your hymen. I'm sure the girls at your school all told the same silly stories. I knew three who just didn't get how they could have got pregnant after they believed playground nonsense. If we hadn't dosed ourselves up like a couple of lab rats I might not have got round to finding a lovely guy for months or years, and I hear those are in short supply. Maybe not having a chance to get to know Neil better beforehand, but apart from that, no. So, no real regrets. You?"

"Actually, no. I might have come to Neil in my own time if we hadn't got our calculations wrong."

"I got my calculations wrong."

"I checked them. Then again, like you say, I could just have buried myself in the library and found myself as an old spinster, just having coffee friends. You know, if we get away with this, I actually think it will be good for us personally, as well as the planet, if not for the capitalists, and they never cared about anyone but themselves. We screwed up, but after that, it's working out so far, so no real regrets."

Cathy hesitated. "You know, I think I should be jealous, and want Neil all to myself, or want you all to myself. I'm not even sure which. But that's not how I feel. I think that because we started this as a threesome it's a threesome of equals, not me and my partner and a third person. I like that. Promise me, both of you, please, that you'll try to keep it like that?"

I had no hesitation. "I can promise you that. I can't promise I'll succeed. I'm human. I can promise you I'll try." Cathy smiled and kissed me warmly.

"It would be awful for something like jealousy to get in the way of the three of us,"said Sarah, snuggling in to me and finding my arm drawing her in, "and one thing is sure, we don't have to worry about getting bored. Neil has two girls to play with."

"Two lovely girls," I added. That got me two pecks on the cheeks, one from each side.

"We both get to explore both sides of our sexuality in one steamy relationship, with people with some brains in their skulls. I want to hang on to that. Yes, I promise!" I found myself with two warm female bodies pressing themselves against me. There was definitely a lot to be said for this.

"Speaking of brains," I said, "remind me in the morning, to put something in your manifesto about the links between security of the climate, water, food supplies and energy, and link that to population. I might just refer people to the main references on the subject."

"A lot of our agenda is based on Brown," said Cathy, her fingers stroking my body, almost idly..

"I noticed that," I said. "He's accessible, at least. The latest book is on the laptop, so I don't even need to download it again. I'm going to need to cover the basics, but part of our problem has always been tying together complex issues in one document. You need a book for it."

"We're confident in your abilities," said Sarah.

"Thanks for the vote of confidence," I told her. "I'm not convinced it's going to be that easy. The more I think about it, the more arguments have to go in."

"I think that when this gets out, you'll have commentators rushing to do the explaining for you," said Cathy. "And I'm not sure we should actually cite Brown directly. He doesn't know what we're up to.

"True." I drew them both close. "I'll get back to it in the morning."

I woke the next morning from a dream of Cathy riding my cock. Her cunny felt strange: wet, but more textured, with something in it that was able to rub the head of my shaft. I moved my hands to support her hips, to find they weren't there. I woke to find it wasn't Sarah's wet cunny on my cock, but Sarah's equally wet and warm mouth. Cathy kissed me good morning.

"We were wondering if we'd worn you out completely last night," she said. "The evidence suggests otherwise."

"It's just a single data point," I noted, "but no, it wasn't permanent."

Sarah released my cock from her mouth, and began to play with it with her hands. "I'm not sure if point is the right word, although it has one. We wanted breakfast before we have to go to work. One project is over, but there's the research we're supposed to be doing, which has been giving us the lab to do other things in our spare time, and I have a seminar to teach at eleven."

The very fact that my lover is smart enough to be teaching seminars is arousing. The fact that there are two of them means it verges on the silly. I decided I loved it. Then there is the fact of our little revolutionary cabal.

"Do you think you can fill us up?" Cathy asked.

"Both of you?" I asked. "I might need a lot of encouragement. You took a lot out of me last night, literally as well as figuratively. And I'm not sure if a quickie for three is really viable"

"We have a solution to that problem," said Cathy. "We had a quick chat while you were still asleep. Are you awake?"

"He's awake," said Sarah, stroking my morning erection.

"I can have one of those when I'm asleep."

"So I discovered," said Cathy. "I wasn't sure what to make of it at first. Does this happen every morning?"

"Most mornings, certainly," I admitted.

"Definitely something to wake up for," Sarah commented. "Anyway, we did think about giving you a really nice treat this morning but, as you say, a quickie isn't really right for the kind of treat we dreamed up, so we thought we'd give you that tonight. So we reached an agreement. You said you liked the taste of Cathy a little more than you liked the taste of me last night, so Cathy gets your tongue and I get to play on this." She squeezed my cock. "How does that sound?"

"Your plan for tonight is better than this idea?"

"We thought so," said Cathy. "That sounds like a yes."

"That's a yes."

"Good, because you know something? I'm either still wet or I'm wet again. I'm sort of envious of Sarah getting to wander round all day with your come inside her, but I'm sure I still have some from last night. So, would you like to lick me out while Sarah gets off on what she seems so obsessed with at the moment?"

"Go for it," I said, taking her in my arms and kissing her. Sarah was touching the sensitive head of my shaft. I began to stroke Cathy's warm, lean body

"Can I sit so I can watch her?" she asked. "Sorry, I'm still not too sure about this. Will that work?"

"That will definitely work," I assured her.

"It was so sexy seeing the two of you make love. It was especially great that she shared her first time with me. I'm never going to forget your first time inside me, and I'm also never going to forget watching what you and Sarah did together. That was so special. I love how it feels when you're inside me, and I love watching you two when you're inside Sarah, and I want to spend lots of time doing both."

"I think you can both sit on me. Come here, darling. You can sit wherever you like, and this includes my face!"

"I think I like it when you talk to me like that! You need to tell me what I'm supposed to be doing." Cathy straddled my head, looking down my body towards Sarah. I was given a clear view of Cathy's tight bum and shaved mound.

Oh, wow, I thought, reaching for that incredibly gropeable backside and fondling it firmly. Cathy wiggled. Yes, I thought, we are definitely going to have to have some fun with Cathy bent over the sofa with her skirt above her waist. Sarah could have some too if she wanted it, but Cathy seemed built for it. I helped her lower herself on to my waiting mouth, feeling as I did so the equally incredible sensation of bare cunny sinking on to my waiting shaft. Sarah was taking my cock slowly but evenly inside her. She was still snug, even after the pleasure she'd taken from me, but was loosening up both physically and emotionally to take me inside her quite happily.

I used my tongue to part Cathy's bare sexual folds, licking the velvety pink skin around her cunny. She was as sweet as she had been the previous night, if not quite as wet as she had been by the time Sarah and I had finished with her. She moistened quickly as I began to lap her juices. "I don't need to tell you what to do for me, do I?" Cathy observed. "That feels so good. What is also good is watching Sarah play with herself while she takes you. I love watching you make love as much as I love feeling us make love!"

That, I realised, was the only drawback to this position. I couldn't watch Sarah fingering herself. I could settle for licking Cathy's clit, however. Rather than trying to reposition Cathy I raised my head slightly and flicked it with my tongue, to be rewarded by Cathy's soft moan. I went gently to work on it, feeling the growing flow of her fluids, possibly still mixed with a few of mine, although I knew most of what I'd left inside her the previous night would be making its way into parts of her body that I would never touch. Her juices began to coat my lips and chin just as Sarah's were coating my shaft and my balls. This was just so hot!

I moved one hand from Cathy's bum and slid one finger, then another, inside her dripping cunny, before making firm thrusting motions inside her. Cathy began to gasp, but I realised there was something she might like a lot more. I quickly found her spongy sweet spot and began to rub. I realised that I would probably get cramp in this position quickly and kept up my licking of Cathy's hard nub. I would have preferred to spin it out, but reminded myself that this was their idea of a morning quickie!

With multiple stimulation Cathy was the one who orgasmed first, fluids flooding on to my face. She tightened around my fingers and I had to hold her up to keep her from collapsing on to me. Over Cathy's moans I heard Sarah's wow of appreciation as she watched her female lover climax. I kept licking briefly, but Cathy was insistent. "No, enough, I can't hold myself up like this." She rolled off and snuggled next to me in a position where we could both watch Sarah ride me. I moved my hands on to Sarah's more rounded thighs is she bobbed up and down, her breasts jigging, her finger between the lips of her cunny. "Isn't that amazing?" Cathy asked me quietly. "It's just so beautiful watching the two of you make love!" My mind, it must be said, was concentrating on the sensations of Sarah's tight well grasping my demanding shaft.

We watched as Sarah's climax approached, and I began to meet each downward thrust with an upward one, pushing myself in to her. I held on until I felt her give way and she brought herself to a throbbing climax on top of me, which I allowed to trigger what I'd built up in my overnight, spilling thick fluids inside her again. All three of us let out long sighs, Sarah and I of pleasure, and Cathy of appreciation of what she'd just watched.