All Comments on 'No Tell Motel'

by LassSpitfire

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Names

Read your stories before you post them. This guy was fucking three sisters. One was Holly, another was Molly and the third was Holy

dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 10 years ago
Good story .

You had a few typos but the story was good . You can get a good editor on here . Good luck and keep writing .Don't take bad post to personally .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful.

The first time my brother fucked me was in a motel room while traveling together. Thanks for the memories. I am going to have to share this story with him, I'm sure it will lead to something fun.....!

oldnornryoldnornryalmost 10 years ago
Quite rushed

I immediately thought of the 1 hour room rentals in some motels. Someone is banging on the door telling you. time is up! Otherwise, very good.

erwangerserwangersalmost 10 years ago
Very hot

Very good story, but what like others said, a little bit of polishing wouldn't hurt. A pretty hot story, and I do hope you add a sequel (wedding day) or a prequel that reveals the background to Noah's fantasies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I wouldn't worry too much about the typos

Instead, let's focus on the story of hot and heavy sibling sex. It's excellent, and remarkably by a first time contributor. Holly's real interested in what her brother's got jumping around in his pants, and Noah's just as attracted to the wonderful warm wet hole his sister's got hidden between her legs. They're just one example out of very, very many sibling couples nowadays (the young lady who commented "beautiful" is another) who love each other to pieces, physically as well as emotionally. They just grin and give the finger to the idiotic "taboo" that decrees that a brother's big hard cock must never ever get close to his sister's sweet little slit. Fuck that shit. Why the fuck not? The kids want it, despite what "society" and their terrified parents think. So Noah slides his big cock up Holly's cute little cunt and pumps her cunt with all his youthful energy and strength. The boy gives his sister a great convulsive cum, and he ends up blowing his brotherly balls right up where his creamy semen belongs. Face it, it's happening everywhere, every day and night, and the world's a happier place for it.

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesalmost 10 years ago
You picked an odd place to begin the story.

There's a vague reference to what brought them to the hotel. Maybe I missed something that explained what, exactly, happened, but as far as I was able to gleam, the brother made a pass at his sister, for some reason, and she didn't shoot him down, for some reason, and then he drove her to the motel, where they checked in and screwed.

DID I miss something? If you did explain it, and I somehow missed it, nice job. If I didn't miss the reasoning behind what brought them together, then what was it? What prompted the brother to make a pass at his sister? That's a pretty significant thing to do. A HUGE step to take. I have no problem with what occurred after their arrival at the motel, but I'd LOVE to know what the catalyst was to get them there.

Did the sister flirt with her brother? Was there a tremendous amount of tension that finally reached the breaking point? Did one of them discover their spouse had been unfaithful, leading them to discuss their sex lives and exposing their fantasy of fucking their sibling? A little more back-story would have been nice, and would have earned another star when I rated this story.

Happy writing.

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

is holly/molly married or dating the other guy mentioned thats at work?is there a possablity that the sibs can actually be together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A Little Polish, Indeed

I was interested in this story from the beginning, but it did seem like something was missing. When I first started reading, I was thinking there was going to be a flashback showing how they ended up there. But, no flashback ever appeared. So, the beginning of the story was a bit awkward. I really wanted to know how they ended up there. And the first typo, the Molly/Holly one was really weird. It took me a moment to realize there were not two sisters in the truck with him, one name Molly and one named Holly. The Holly/Holy one I did not find to be a big deal. All in all, this was a hot little brother sister tale, one of my favorite categories. Not a bad job at all.

And I am not Anonymous. My Literotica name is HotRegina, but for some reason it will not let me log in to leave this comment.

LassSpitfireLassSpitfirealmost 10 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Many thanks for the comments, votes, and views so far.

I’m looking for an editor now to get rid of those pesky typos and that damn Holly/Molly name mixup, be careful when changing a character’s name (even just a little) must be that lesson.

I am working on a longer version of the story that will explain (rather than just hinting at) how they got to the motel, what I hope is at least a plausible way for them to come to that choice.

ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago
Why?

Interesting place to begin, but how did these sibs come to their agreement? Obviously they planned it out, and Noah got the room ahead of time, but what brought Holly to agree to go with him? That would be as interesting to know as the details of the sex, itself. Just a shame there was no explanation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wow

Great story but the starting was odd what did her brother say to get her their and what brought the siblings together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story!

This story was so hot! You kept my dick hard the whole time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Need background story.

If you do a follow-up story, you need to incorporate a clear flashback as to how they ended up at the motel having sex in the first place. What brought about their sexual tryst in the first place? Also, is she going to stay with, and marry, her fiance, Jack? If so, will she continue the relationship with Noah in spite of getting married? Just a few questions that need to be fleshed out over a few chapters.

Reindeer58Reindeer58almost 10 years ago
Excellent beginning

Needs a back story and a future story. I edit for some published erotica authors and I'd be happy to edit for you. Contact me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Very Good but one thing spoilt it for me.

The story line was very good but was it necessary for the language to be full of expletives? "Shit" was unnecessary and "fucking" is very necessary as a verb but not as an adjective

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very good.

I thought this was hugely erotic. Unlike some other comments I thought your starting point was unique. There doesn't need to be a back story, they were just there at that most thrilling time of their lives, exploring something new for the first time. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

The story is a new style , very exciting despite the unmentioned circumstance of the relation beginning. I enjoyed it , thanks .

ScottishTexanScottishTexanover 1 year ago

I gave you a 4/5 because you have Holly cheating on her fiancee. That was a big problem for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous