All Comments on 'Noise'

by Nightmare87

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Martyr2002Martyr2002over 15 years ago
Interesting.....

Very different kind of story. Good deal of emotion, the twist at the end was really good too. Too tired to comment more right now

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Different, but real good

I wasn't sure at first if i was going to like this. But after i read it, I had to reread it. I really enjoyed this story. It's funny and the emotion in the story is very real. I kinda felt i had the noise in my head. Good job. Keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Good read with a twist

Before i even started really reading the story, it seemed like a story i had read too many times before. But once i paid attention, i really got into it. It was different and fresh and that's what keeps people reading. Despite slight grammatical errors, it was a great story. Keep it up, you've got a gift for this kinda thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sadie

Wow, I really loved the whole concept of this never ending noise, it was like it was a plague that seeped out from the source and caught everyone, including the reader. And the short choppy sentences really elaborated on this as well, I liked it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hilarious

This story was absolutely hilarious to me. The first time I read it I couldn't stop laughing. While it's funny, it also really gets you inside the narrator's head. Your writing style works very well for this sort of story. The short, choppy sentences add very well to the overall effect. I've read your others stories and I have to say you're a very talented writer. You obviously have a broad writing ability if you're able to write in so many different perspectives and in so many different styles and story types. I'm looking forward to any new stories you write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous