Not Exactly a Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You gonna cum?" she asks seductively. I shake my head, before pecking her on the cheek and moving my mouth to her ear.

"Turn on your side, baby," I whisper, nibbling her ear slightly, just behind her golden hair, and I kiss her as she turns, her back facing me. I come up behind her, the head of my dick poking into the cheek of her ass, and place my right hand on her hip, the left hugging her close to me, feeling the smoothness of her skin, the soft, inviting warmth of her body. Her thong is still on ("Leave it," I had told her, 'you look sexy with it on"), but now I pull it down her long shapely legs and throw it off the bed. I move back up the length of her body, press my chest to her back, and insert my penis from behind her, resuming the moderate pace I began with before. We're both breathing very heavily, and I slow my breath so that it matches the rhythm of hers. The pleasure is amazing, and after a few minutes, I unconsciously begin to fuck her harder and harder, and then bring my hand down to her clitoris to finger her. My fingers cover the front of her pussy, and I move my hand in a circular motion, back and forth, massaging the whole area. She begins gasping, which progresses to the same urgent moans as before, and I feel her grab the back of my right thigh, pulling me into her as I continue to fuck and finger her. Turned on by the noises she's making, the speed and intensity of my strokes gets faster, harder. Taylor is moaning very loudly, her vagina making wet suckling sounds with each withdrawal and insertion of my cock.

"Marc...oh fuck yeah........ooh......I'm gonna cum.....oh.....uh, fuck! Yeaaaaaah.....uh.......uh-huh....mmmm....mmmm.....ooh, yeah, I'm gonna cum!" she cries, grinding her round, shapely buttocks into my lower abs, her vagina wet against my cock, balls, and inner thighs. Her grip tightens around the back of my thigh, fingernails digging into it, and I feel her vagina convulse, moisture coating the inside and then discharging a small amount, over and over again. "Uh....Marc.....Oh fuck...holy shit! Ahhh....uhhhh," she screams, grinding into me harder than ever. "Mmmmrph," I groan, the intensity mounting. After about thirty seconds, her moans subside, her tight grip releasing my leg as her orgasm subsides. "Fuck," she says, her breathing heavy and worn. It sounds as though she had been running a marathon, and my breath is just as shallow. "....holy shit, Marc," she says, and I kiss her temple, feeling small beads of sweat clung to her hair.

I roll over her into a pushup position, and continue to fuck her, my lower abs flexing with each stroke, the backs of her knees resting on my hips, her calves against my thighs. I then pull my cock out of her and roll off the bed, kneeling next to the mattress. Pulling her towards me with ease, like a small plush toy or doll, I whisper, "Turn over, babe" and Taylor positions her butt off the side of the bed, kneeling with her torso resting on the mattress. Now in doggie-style position, I look down the length of her back, holding the shaft of my penis, while she peeks back at me, her bright blue eyes gazing into mine, and I lean in and kiss her yet again.

"Mmmm," she hums as our lips part. I kiss her shoulder, then her back, then her lower back, and the right cheek of her ass, which makes her laugh, and grabbing her hip, I plunge my cock into her. Her hands outstretched, gripping the edge of the mattress, she holds herself up as I pound away at her buttocks and the back of her thighs, her vagina still very moist, and her body shifts to and from me with each stroke. I feel my orgasm build, the pressure building in my perineum, and I cross an arm underneath her stomach to bring her up towards my body, reaching around to grab her breast, feeling the small hard nipple against my palm. Taylor is kneeling now, her torso upright, one hand still holding onto the mattress while the other grabs my forearm, and she tilts her head back, eyes closed, exposing her throat to the ceiling. "Yeah, fuck me," she moans as she begins shaking her ass up and down on my cock; I nearly faint from the pleasure it induces. I continue to pump hard, Taylor's moans and cries egging me on, building the intensity, and I feel myself ready to explode. "Fuck! I'm gonna cum," I say, closing my eyes tight with pleasure. I pull my penis out, positioning myself to the right of her buttocks, and begin jerking off onto her, the tip of my cock bouncing against her with each stroke.

"Yeah, come all over my ass, baby," she says, and I stroke my penis, my orgasm mounting. I let out a hoarse moan and cum hard, shooting thick ropes of semen across her ass. I'm breathing heavily, and lay my head on her back as I catch my breath; Taylor is out of breath too, my head moving up and down with her as she inhales and exhales. After a few moments, I move up to her face and kiss her once before whispering, "Let me get you a towel." She sits on her ankles, her ass poked out a bit, and I cross the room, my erection shaking up and down, bouncing against my lower abs as I walk. I return from the other end of the room with a thick blue towel from Bath and Body works, wiping the white fluid from her firm ass. I had let off a huge load; her ass is covered in glistening strands of semen, and I'm pleased with a primal form of masculinity. I throw the towel aside, and then rest my chest against her back again, taking her into my arms and kissing her. In bed, my cock semi-stiff, she lays atop me, arms around me, legs encasing me. She moves in and kisses me twice, small, short kisses, and the rests her cheek against my chest. I kiss the top of her head in response.

"That was fucking awesome," I say.

"Mmmm," she coos, and I lean in and kiss her again.

I rub her back and her thighs, and sometimes I touch very close to her butt, but I never quite reach it and always move my hand up her back or further down her thigh; after so many passes of my hand, which aggravates her enough to push my hand onto it. I leave my hand on her ass as we speak and eventually get hard again, my cock stiff against the bottom of her thigh; Taylor takes note of this and, deciding she wants more sex, gets on top of me, sitting straight up while straddling my waist, slowly bouncing up and down on my dick while I thrust my pelvis upward to meet her. I watch her small, firm breasts bounce each time she hits my body, and I become more and more aroused from both watching her and hearing her moan and talk dirty to me. While I enjoy letting her fuck me, I get irritated by her pace and pull her body close to mine, roughly thrusting into her for a few minutes while she gasps and moans atop me. We stop after twenty minutes, neither of us reaching orgasm, but both equally pleased.

I don't withdraw my penis right away, leaving it inside her as we lazily rest, our bodies intertwined, she and I both sweaty and still aroused, though too tired to fuck anymore. We talk for a while, musing about friends, interests, our hometowns. After some time has passed, I shift under her weight before I get up to put some underwear on, and I get her my shirt to wear while she sleeps; it hugs Taylor's curves and she looks awesome, only wearing the small pink thong otherwise. Taylor lays her head on my chest, and I'm staring blankly at the ceiling for a few minutes before I realize she's fallen asleep.

12