All Comments on 'Nothing Between Us'

by M-Y-Erotica

Sort by:
  • 936 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely stunning

Best I've read recently. So realistic and maturely written, beautiful imagery and I love how you actually took time to develop the characters. Amazing, just amazing. Please keep up the excellent work!

IndyMSpankUIndyMSpankUover 17 years ago
One of the very best

This is one of the best stories, any category, on Literotica. The characters are real, the sex is real, the friendship and romance is real. It is very touching and sweet, and very, very hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Absolutely excellent

This is the best story I've read on literotica, in any category. Just fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Perfect

The best Literotica story, period.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The Best Story Ever at Litero.

It made me cry it was so sweet ... and hot.

Thank you for all that it took to write this.

May all of your sexual liaisons be as special

as this story.

Me.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great

One of the few stories that I could relate to...most of these are just full out raunchy sex stories designed specifically for erotic interest. There are really only two that I read where the story was just as (if not more) important than the sex...this was one of them. I felt like I was reading something from my own life...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
the best

this is the best story i've read on Literotica. Hell, this is the best story about anything ive read in the past several months.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Just...wow

Incredible doesn't cut it. Not only is it a beautifully written piece, but the story is incredible. It's so much like my life story that it's frightening. I don't know what else to say. It hits home. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
waste op space

Porn for people on dial-up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Most Romantic Thing I've Ever Read

Perfect, actually made me cry; when I have my first time, that's exactly how I'd like it to be. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Superb

Absolutely fantastic! hope my first time will be as good as this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Beautiful

Intellegently and passionately written. You are a master with words. Best story I've ever read and re-read and re-read...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent!

Very well thought out, very well written. Just very sweet and so entertaining...The best story I've read on the site thus far! Don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Great story!

Thank you for submitting this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
The Best

Why do I need to add to what has already been said? What a story! What writing! Thanks for placing this gem amongst what can sometimes be tedious bonking!

I was thinking of submitting a story myself, but why bother when this one is here?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
praise praise praise

Best erotic anything I have read in my entire life. Heartfelt and brilliant. You should be very proud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
made my day

Please, don't write more of this, i've got to learn for my exams!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing

The way you described it in the beginning made me think that it might not be your best work, and if it's not I would love to read more. This was one of the best I've read so far. I might choose this sight to get the stories from.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
beautifully put

So many stories on this site are about sex as recreation or even an animal act. This one is the only one I've come across that shows it for what it should be: a beautiful and powerful way of showing love for someone. You did not cheapen it. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Thanks!

Reminds me of my first time; reminds me of why I read rather than watching. I really don't like the way so much erotica is essentially meaningless. Good show. A+.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing

Definetly one of the best first time stories out there. Other than a few minor issues I have with it, it's superb.<br><br>☼ JD

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Incredible.

Any chance you might be able to write a sequel? I'd love more of Thuy and Jake's idle chit-chat.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A+

Weldone- a nice, honest and exciting story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Love it

I loved the story, it was really touching. Do you have anymore material?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
One of the best...

A very good story, sensitively written, with really nice characterisation. Like all good stories, yhe lead in and sex weren't seperate - they worked beautifully together. I know a sequel would be appreciated - but only if you needed to write it! In other words, let the characters dictate the story. If there is a sequel demanding to be written, then go for it. Thank you for taking the time to write this!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Aww

I thought it was so sweet, and it was kind of awkward/funny like my first time, so it brought back nice memories. ^.^

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
2?

Another?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Interesting.

That's the first time I've read one that was actually realistic. And so far, it's the only time. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Kicked ASSSS!!

Good Job, Well Done, Bravo, Moooore please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Thank You!

Ah, that my life had turned out that way!

I hope some folks can relate.

Beautiful story,

Xavier

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Simply Great!

It was so good, I'm practically speechless! Especially memorable was the part where he tasted her for the first time and she covered her face with the pillow. That happened to me with a beautiful Oriental girl, and I cherish that moment time and time again. Thanks for a great story!

elerielerialmost 17 years ago
gleah.

It's wonderful, except for one thing.

The hymen is NOT inside the vagina. It's outside, at the entrance. I know that erotica writers from time immemorial have been describing heroes pushing a ways into the heroines and then encountering the hymen, but it's complete and utter bollocks. It's physically impossible. And it throws any reader who happens to be familiar with anatomy right out of the story. Please stop.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
loved it

Very erotic story! The characters where way more realistic than anything I ever read. They realy responded to eachother and it certainly brought up some great memories. Thanks for submitting it and I hope you will whrite more storries soon.

Shadow313Shadow313almost 17 years ago
this story is the shit for real

This story kicked ass because 1 it was well written and two something similar happened to me.... well done

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I'm amazed

I laughed, I cried, I smiled, my heart beat fast...

Wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
WOW!!!!!!!

hav never bothered to coment befor but this one made me want to hack into the voting program so i could vote 10 or 11 5 ain't enough

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Incredibly touching and believable

This author has a tremendous talent for dialogue, better than what you read in most best-selling novels. The characters' words and thoughts are so natural yet clever that you are pulled into the story as though you are part of it. Excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing

That was the most touching, well written story I've ever read on this site. Congrats and keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing... really amazing

Simply beautiful...

This story made me forget all around me while reading. Drawn into the emotions of the characters. I laughed, cried, felt along with them.

Amazing work, please, PLEASE keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Utterly Speechless

That was the best story that I've read in a long time. I almost felt like the character in the story, and you are extremely romantic as well. Very, very excellent job! Your partner is lucky! :) Thank you for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
oh dear lord

that was inarguably THE best story ive ever read it was so, you got it, everything, it made me laugh and tbh at some points i was so close to cumming myself with no need to touch anything, that ending, oh it was so lovely and funny. write proffesionally i swear you'd be huge unless you do already, i wouldnt be surprised

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Amazing! SImply Amazing!

I have never read a story this deep and meaningful in my entire life. You have an amazing talent for writing and I really hope to read more of your work in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
No words...

Wow! That was hands down the best experience I have ever known. I hope my first time is as tender as that.

JustSarahJustSarahover 16 years ago
Beautiful

I am so excited to see the rest of your stories!

Best story I have read on this site! Thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
There are a lot of good to very good stories

here in Lit's archives but sometimes it is hard to locate them.... <p>

this one is a simple story, with a simple plot, but it is so well told --- as a story --- that you could almost see, feel, and touch the characters lives. <p>

there are very few, if any, stories here in Lit that would surpass this little one in being a great little piece of literature, in any genre. i've read more heartfelt stories here before --- especially of the tragic kind --- but this one is so well told, so simple, it is almost sublime...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wonderful

it is the most wonderful story i have read here....

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So very touching!

This is the first real "love" story I have read on Literotica so far; I sincerely doubt I'll find one so cleverly written again (unless you write it). Tenderness mixed with humour, awakening love and a beautiful first-time sexual experience...incredible! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
just wow

I have been reading many a story here for more years than i can count, and i must say you wrote a most excellent story.

Usually i dont go for longer stories, but you had me waiting for each page. Its currently 5:30 in the morning, but i just couldnt stop untill i finished. Awesome work. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Nice story, BUT

"'Not too deep," Thuy said taking the pillow from her face. "Remember, it's not broken."

"Broken?"

"Hymen."

I looked down expecting to see some sort of film across her but couldn't. "Should I be able to see so I don't break?"

"Don't think so. It's inside.'"

NO, IT ISN'T INSIDE. The hymen is at the entrance of the vagina - look it up on Google,if you don't believe me

Don't guys know anything? Answer: no, they don't

TempleTroubleTempleTroubleover 16 years ago
A hymen inside the vagina??????????

Please don't write 1st time stories if you don't even know where the hymen is located! It's at the entrance not inside the vagina! Talk about ruining a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Excelent story

This story was outstanding. You have a great gift for story telling. You had the tendernes and the love and it showed through. This story wasn' just sex, it REALLY was about love!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
...

... amazing ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Absolutely fantastic - please write more like it!

This was, without a doubt, the best story I've read on this site... and I've been visiting it for 7 years.

Great job.

And to the naysayers below about the hymen... it was written in the characters' perspective - they may not have been fully aware of the nature of the hymen. I know I wasn't aware of the nature of mine, and infact, I did manage to finger myself prior to sex, and it felt like about an inch of penis went in before it got to my hymen the first time I had intercourse. So I wouldn't get so uppity about it, honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
a job well done

this is like one of the ideal first times. a perfect consummation between two best friends of opposite sex, who grew up together but never realizing, until one fateful day, that they themselves were "the one" for each other. i'd say this story was more romantic/dramatic than erotic. felt like i just came out of a movie theater after reading this, it was THAT good. well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Great!!

Your story had everything a love story should have. Don't pay any attention to those morons who think they're gynocologists. That cherry can be deeep or shallow. You did good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
amazing

Of course this story made me horny.

I'm so impressed that it also made me choked up. I was quite moved. It's nice to read some erotica that had emotional weight to it, yes even for a guy. The characters are actually believable.

This is probably my new favorite Lit story.

Please keep up the great work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
another anon in Canada

The best read yet on this site. So realistic emotionally

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really well done

Reminded me very much of my first time. You nailed it on the emotional level, good realistic dialogue, completely drew me in. I hope to see a lot more of your writing here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Awesome...

Pure awesome. Writing was simply graceful--characters, plot, overall storyline was wonderful. The emotion attached to it was simply amazing. Was sad when it ended, wanted more and more! That's how great the story was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awwwww

That was so beautiful Omigod seriously, their love was so innocent you can't help but fall in love with them, I know its a story but I'm jealous of Thuy lol

AnschulAnschulabout 16 years ago
I'm Awestruck!

When I found Lit, I thought I would find beautiful writing, not that "Fuck Me Now! Fuck Me Hard!" stuff you read other places. I have finally found it. I will write for Lit, but I can only hope to come close to the feelings this piece has captured. This is the most real piece of erotic literature I have yet read. I hope some day someone thinks of my work as they think of this. I'm astounded. And wet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

Dammit, you made me cry. lol. Your writing is so realistic..this story is crafted like a piece of artwork. You were right, their relationship laid the foundation for the sexual experience. I am really envious of Thuy and Jake's relationship. It's something i have wanted all my life. You've captured the very ESSENCE of friendship-turned-love and I can't appreciate this story anymore than I already do. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
what a class of work

Fantastic work. i loved it. very close to real... something that can really happen.

you are a master story teller :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
An Excellent Read

This was such a sweet and excellent story. You're right, it was all so worth the wait. The foundation of their relationship was excellently displayed, and the sex was hot! I did think that some of the dialogue was a little cheesy, but over all, very well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Incredible

Worth reading over and over again, I've sent it to tons of my friends. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Outstanding!

sweet and hot. great characters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Simply the Best!!

quite simply the best lit I've ever read in this site (and the only that i've felt was worthy reviewing so far) bravo! fantastic writing and incredibly believable characters. I love how real it was, with the mention of past occurances, minor characters, and the wit! I really enjoyed seeing their playful, youthful, and flirty banter of young love and first times. if I could change anything...I wouldn't change a thing! this story is what I had been searching for here, and I'm glad that your work is here. Also helped to remind me why I'm still a virgin at nearly 19, to wait for that special someone that couldn't possibly make me regret it. I can only hope I'm as lucky as Thuy and Jake! Thanks a lot for that, truly. You have done a fabulous work with this masterpiece! a true talent you have, hope all the best and perhaps you might even become (be) an acomplished writer in the future (now)? :)

starry_nightstarry_nightabout 16 years ago
Loved it!

Wonderfully written and romantic! It's also realistic how they both didn't know what to do but went with what felt right. The dialogue between them was both charming and funny. You did an amazing job of portraying the emotions of the whole experience. Thanks so much for writing this story! I hope you continue to write and share your stories with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Simply incomparable.

I've been reading stories from Literotica for many, many years.

This is far and away the best story I've had the pleasure of reading.

Thank you

trscroggstrscroggsalmost 16 years ago
Wonderful story

So worth the time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
10 STARS

My favorite in your story was, "If I've got you, why would I ever want to think of someone else?". That line in a different story would look cheesy. In your story, that line is PERFECT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
It's so real.

Made me want to be Jacob, in this story. Powerful, simply Powerful wrighting. I'm going to read some of your other submissions, I doubt i'll be disappointed by any of them. PLEASE KEEP POSTING.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
OH my god ...

That was so amazing ... reminds me of my own first time with the biggest love ever ... thank you. Thank you for making me feel like I do right now ...

Ms.RotfeuerMs.Rotfeueralmost 16 years ago
Fantastico

Such realistic characters. Beautiful. Fantastic. Keep up the exceptional work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
awesome

i loved reading it! definitely worth it!

Freddy50Freddy50almost 16 years ago
As Monty Burns would say....."Excellent!"

Definitely worth the read. Your literary imaging made my visual imaging work overtime. Contextually brilliant and totally believable characters and storyline. I am in awe, dear Author!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Excellent Story

Great dialogue and great us of dialogue to get the story started. A solid read. Needs a little more of an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Bravo!

I have a tear rolling down my eye. I hope my first time is similar to this story :) You are an excellent writer, I didnt even mind the build up to the erotic part of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
So deliciously sweet!

What a beautiful story! Managed to make me tear up and aroused in the same breath. Keep doing what you do.

CharlieZhCharlieZhalmost 16 years ago
Fiction? Or did this actually happen to you?

Absolutely amazing.

Second best story I've ever read on literotica, ever.

Thanks for making the effort to write this story.

I hope you continue writing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Thumbs up

Solid. simply solid. If you don't write for real, you should.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Incredible!

Best story on literotica by a mile! Overpowering emotion aswell as arousal. Keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Loved it: I've returned to re-read it twice

This was a beaut: the build-up was just right

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
amazing

This was one of the best stories i've read on literotica! incredible work. Loved the backround knowledge and the build up. great character develpoment. keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Perfect to every last word.

Amazing. I loved reading it and I loved how the words painted such a picture in my mind. Please become a professional writer, for the better of the writing community.

torrelletorrelleover 15 years ago
AMAZING!

Absolutley loved it! One of the best stories on literotica.

Thank you for writing this. Keep it up!

nomoreundiesnomoreundiesover 15 years ago
Oh Love

If that happened to me, I would not be able to stop smiling for several years. I'd have to get therapy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So real

I believed every word, it was like I was there. Great story I loved it..

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Amazing

I loved this story. Thank you for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
awesome

loved wat the dad says at the ending. rofl

lisasmurflisasmurfover 15 years ago
awesome one of thee best

made me think of the first I had sex too . Buying condums .

loved what the dad says at the ending also

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fantastic

Just loved it.

Its beyond just sex. its all about feelings and emotions..

this is far too great and is beyond erotica. its love..

I knew her (now my wife) for about 6 yrs before we did it. I just went back into those days.... sometimes it just takes too long to realize...

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fucking excellent

best erotic story i've read. good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love, re-awakened

My boy and I have been dating for about a year and a half now, and we have known each other for almost 8 years altogether. I would say we had a similar kind of relationship as you and Thuy. Except as extremely platonic online buddies, me in central Indiana, him in central Ohio. I think in the back of our minds we always secretly desired each other throughout whatever it was we had over AIM. Anyway, I decided we needed to meet each other in August of 2007. So I drove over and spent the weekend. It was straight out of a movie. We fell madly in love the very first night, on the "mountain" (the giagantic hill in the center of town in the public park) at the exact same moment, sitting in silence underneath the stars and a meteor shower we had no clue was going to happen. Things got a little crazy when we went back to his friend's basement where I was staying for the weekend.

I ended up moving here 2 months later to be with him and continue our relationship. We are still not living together as we try to live our lives simply, and following Jesus, trusting God. And believe firmly in His teachings. So we are waiting until we're married. I did take his virginity that first night though, but we haven't since then. (which, if you're confused, hmmm she was just talking about God and posting a comment on a story she read about on Literotica? what?) well that's why I'm here. We can't, but I've still got to take care of buisness!!!

Reading your story really brought back all the great things I had forgotten about from the earlier parts of our relationship when everything was new and there was so much to discover, it was so overwhelming!!

I adore it, this was written well and very beautifully, very raw and honest but tender and real at the same time.

It makes me wish my purity ring was a wedding band instead...

I am pretty sure if he were here with me right now in bed, I would not be able to walk tomorrow morning.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
incredible

This story was simply amazing.

It brings two thoughts to mind...the awkwardness of my first time with my first love...

...and the feelings I have but may never admit to the woman I call my best friend.

ian2404ian2404over 15 years ago
Wow!

Excellent. Brought back memories af my own teenage fumblings, longer ago than I care to tell you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Really nice

Nice, detailed, and very very sexy. Keep on writing, please!

ananduananduover 15 years ago
just lovely

Such a sweet and lovely way to spin a story around the first time.

just loved it.

bruce22bruce22over 15 years ago
A really fine story

Amazing well written, a compelling dialogue, and touches on

so many different moments of the real world that the couple share with us. Thanks for giving us this work of art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hilarious

that was good, and suprisingly funny!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userM-Y-Erotica@M-Y-Erotica
March, 2022 I joined this site 17 years ago, and it's now been 16 years since I published a story here. I didn't leave writing, but I haven't been writing erotica. So far my first novel hasn't found a literary agent, so I'm working on the second. Maybe it will have better lu...