All Comments on 'Nothing More Gratifying'

by MarthaD

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Nice story

Nice story - thanks for sharing it with us. I hope you will continue to write some more.

Cheers.

epiphany65epiphany65over 15 years ago
Hot

I don't have a foot fetish, but stories like this could change that. My only criticism, and it's going to sound silly(!), is that some of your paragraphs should be shorter. The way Literotica is formatted means that the text is rather narrow, so the reader needs spaces to rest his eyes. Stories with paragraphs of about 6 lines are ideal. Don't believe me? Check out other stories with shorter paragraphs and you'll find them easier to read. It sounds like a trivial point, but it makes a big difference. You're a good writer. Try to make it easier on your readers' eyes and you'll find your ratings get higher.

TammiBadgerTammiBadgerover 15 years ago
Love It

I'll marry your sister, sight unseen, if she is anything like you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
please sequal this

Great start, I cant wait to read more!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A Message for MarthaD

Will You marry me? I need a whole lot of Your type of loving!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great

Really excellent writing and story. Please write more!

moterhead74moterhead74over 15 years ago
Great Story

Great Story, Please more stories!!

SmotheredCaptainSmotheredCaptainover 14 years ago
Lucky Man

If this story is at all true, then your husband is a lucky man.

SmotheredCaptainSmotheredCaptainover 14 years ago
Lucky Man

If this story is at all true, then your husband is a lucky man.

mkbishop702mkbishop702over 10 years ago
i wish my wife thought like this.

To be used for her pleasure and so forcefully is a dream she has never liked she never cared for any type of sex she has a very low sexdrive. I just wish she would learn that she has a natural Bitchy and Bossy way about her out side the home but once in it she becomes plain jane and never acts like she does at work or out shopping I dream of the day she acts at home as she dose at work... Anyone in Vegas want to train me to be a cum slut clean up subby? msbishop702@gmail.com send me a text.

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 9 years ago
Another 5!

Wow your work is amazing! Thanks for sharing

molsonbudmolsonbudabout 6 years ago
Amazing!!

I love your stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Lucky husband!

greenman440greenman440over 5 years ago
Nice Story

Really enjoyed reading this and the preceding "changed relationship" series. Well written and the storyline is believable and loving. Makes a nice change from those that go from a "normal" relationship to hardcore cruel femdom within a few pages.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
A question

I love all your stories. Very realistic and well written.

I have a question, though: are your stories just fiction or are there any autobiographical traits in them?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Very gratifying

Love your stories, the erotic nature of his submission to your sex, feet, nylons and shoes is what my wife and I live by.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam11 months ago

I like that you used the word amused. I think wife or any woman deserves to be amused by weak pathetic men like myself. I live to serve

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous