Nothing To Live For? Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wlo2001
wlo2001
24 Followers

While I went to brush my hair, Chan dialed Lee his beta on his cell phone. "Lee when you have a minute I would like you to come to my den and meet Lilly." Lee sighed "I thought we had to wait to meet her during the mating ritual?" Chan grunted. "I know what I said but I think its best you meet her first, that way she knows someone before then, I am sure she would go crazy not having anyone to talk to for a week." Lee chuckled "I guess you are right, she is human."

I walked out of the bathroom and settled down on the sofa. "Lee will be up shortly" no sooner then Chan announcing that Lee would be arriving soon there was a knock at the door. "Come in Lee" Chan announced. Lee walked in and while Chan is the beautiful man I have laid eyes on Lee was a looker him self. He was tall with brown spiky hair, he was muscular not as muscular as Chan but he was still very well built. But Lees eyes where very dreamy. He has the biggest blue eyes and they seemed to sparkle. I started to smile when Chan said to me "Don't even think it" I started to laugh forgetting that Chan is connected to my thoughts to a degree.

Chan then introduced us. "Lee this is Lilly, Lilly this is Lee."

"Its very nice to meet you Lee" I said with a smile

"Like wise." I think he liked the fact that Chan has to scolded me for my thoughts. I laughed to my self about this.

Chan then took over the conversation. "Lee did you set up the meeting with the other pack members"

"Yes everyone who needs to be there will be there, the meeting will be tomorrow night."

"Good I think this will turn out just fine, if they know you are comfortable with her then they should all follow suit." Chan took a long deep breath and blew it slowly out

29

"Well it doesn't really matter does it, you are Alpha and you can choose your mate human or not."

"You are right but it has been over a four hundred years sense an Alpha has took a human mate, I need to make sure she is safe first before the mating ritual."

"Has she decided if she was going to be turned or not during the matting ritual."

I could not believe this they were talking like I was not even here in the room. I spoke up. "I can answer for my self!" Lee looked over at me and smiled

"She has spunk, I like that."

I smirked and then went on. "I have told Chan that I will give him my answer the night before the mating ritual, it will give me a chance to think this through."

Lee grinned at me "Well I suggest it be a yes."

"And what is that suppose to mean?"

"I suspect Chan has told you about Pricilla?"

"Yes and what about it?" I made to say this in a very smart-alecky way.

"I have not had a chance to talk with her yet, but I am sure she will want to challenge you for Chan."

"That is here nor their, we don't even know how she will react to this at all."

"Well if I know her she will not take this lightly, if I had my way with her she will except me as her mate."

"Well just use those baby blue eyes on her and make sure that happens"

"Ok that enough you two." Chan interrupted our little playful spat.

"I take it you two will get along just fine, you can keep her company this week while I tend to pack business. You better keep her safe." Chan said with a growl.

"Don't worry I will keep her busy with the history of our pack." Lee said with a grin "And she will be safe with me."

"That is what I want to hear, her safety is my first priority, till tomorrow night your services will not be needed, go talk to Pricilla, I will be here in the den with Lilly filling her in on the ritual a bit more."

Lee started laughing. "I am sure you will be talking about the ritual all right."

Lee was most likely right, going over details was the last thing on my mind, but I knew they had to be done. Lee left the room to find Pricilla and talk with her. I decided maybe learning a little about the pack and the ritual might be a good idea.

"Chan so tell me who will be at this meeting?" I wanted to sound like I was very interested but I am so I am sure I sounded convincing.

"mmmmm are you sure you want to talk about the pack" Chan put his hands around my waist bring me up for a kiss.

"Yes Chan I would like to know what is going to happen at this meeting sense I cant be there"

"Ok so what would you like to know first?"

"Ok well, who will be at this meeting?"

"Well we have a pack committee those on the committee will be there. There are a total of twelve on the committee counting my self, once you are mated me you will make the thirteenth member and then you will have to choose your beta making the fourteenth member. Most on the committee have already taken a mate except a couple"

"Oh I will be on the committee?"

"Yes the Alphas mate is always on the committee, and she always chooses her Beta."

"So who are the committee members, and their mates?"

"Well ok we have Vincent David and his mate Brunella, they are the oldest of the pack 300 years old the both of them. He is right under me in command if you want to look at it that way. The rest of the pack committee have equal ranks. There is Andree Cousteau, Mercer Denis and Julien Quenneville who do not have mates. Then we have Gifford Tessier and his mate Veronica, Marmion Turgeon and his mate Robinette, Roldand Margand and his mate Ila, Algernon Morneau and his mate Zara, and Tristan Dumoulin and his mate Nicolette."

"Wow so sense none of their mates are on the committee I will be the only female on the pack committee?"

"Well besides your second our your Beta, yes you will be the only Female."

"Ok, so how come I can't be at this committee meeting tomorrow night then?" I figured sense I was going to be on this committee why can't I join in now.

"Remember that we have not mated yet, and any one of the males on the committee can challenge me for you, or Challenge me to be Alpha. I can't take the chance of you getting hurt before the matting ritual."

"So what happens if you are challenged.?"

"Well we will have to fight till the death or till one or the other surrenders and does an act of submission. But do not worry if this does happen, I will not lose, I never lose."

"So you have been challenged before?"

"Yes I have, by Mercer, he lost he did an act of submission, I doubt he would try again, as for the other two males that are not mated, I can't be fore sure that they would not challenge me as Alpha or the right to mate you."

"If this happens and you lose, I refuse to be mated to another man, Chan I will not lay with another man!"

"I would not worry about it, but you would not have a choice if that did happen, but it is not going to happen."

"If it does, I rather die then be with another man, I will kill my self."

"You will not have to do that because I never lose."

"You are that confident that you would not lose a challenge?"

"Yes Lilly, I am that confident, I know my pack committees weakness, for them to challenge me would be futile." Chan saying this made me feel a little bit more at ease.

"You had mentioned that nobody has taken a human mate in over 400 years, who was the last to take a human mate?"

"My father, he was the last one." Chan said lowering his head

"Is this a shameful thing, you seem a little sad when talking about them?"

"No Lilly to me its not shameful, I just miss them a lot. My father was Alpha before me, and I lost both my parents."

"I am so sorry, how?" sitting behind Chan on the bed I started to rub his shoulders.

"Just old age, while we do live a long life, and heal fast, we still can die, and most of the time its just old age."

I placed a kiss on the back of his neck. "I want to die old with you Chan."

"Tell me Chan how was your mom with the change?" Knowing how she dealt with it may ease my mind, seeing me wanting to grow old with him means I would in deed have to except the change.

"Well she knew she wanted to be with my dad forever. This moved her to not even think twice about it." Chan took a deep breath in and then let it out slowly.

"Chan, I..I don't want to wait to tell you. I want the change, I want to grow old with you, the only way that can happen is with the change."

Chan grabbed me and put me in his lap. Took my head and put it under his chin holding me tight, kissing the top of my head. "You don't know how much that means to me hearing you say that Lilly." I looked up at him lovingly and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. "I love you." The only words that could come out of my mouth and they just seemed so right to say. He looked down at me and took my face in his hand sand said those three words back to me "I love you, Lilly."

I reached up to kiss Chan once again, holding him as tight as I could, I didn't want his moment to fade. He gently traced my lips with his tongue, causing me to breath in moaning, and I parted my lips to let his tongue explore my mouth. Our tongues did a dance that seemed so flawless. Chan rolled me over onto the bed and started kissing my neck making his way down the side under my chin, trailing sweet kisses till he was in the middle of my breasts. He started to trail I tongue around my right nipples and gently tugging and squeezing the left at the same rhythm. This caused my pussy to tingle and I could feel my self get wet, wetter then I already was just from his presence in the room.

He gently flicked and teased my nipple then taking it into his mouth to suck and bit on my nipple. He groaned as I thrust my hips on his thigh when he bit gently onto my nipple. My pussy was so wet it coated his thigh, the smell of my juices just intoxicated him even more. He turned his attention to my other nipple giving it the equal amount of pleasure causing the same affect, causing my body to react at the juices from my pussy to flow.

33

I moaned out load this sending him kissing down my belly, stopping at my belly button taking his tongue and licking around and then dipping inside like he would do my pussy. I thrust up just at the thought that my pussy was going to get the same attention. He grinned knowing my thoughts and knowing where I wanted him to kiss and lick. My pussy needed his attention.

He then worked his way down kissing around my pussy lips making sure not to go to my center just to tease me even more. He took his hands holding my hips down so I could not move or thrust up to his mouth. He wanted to tease me and he was doing a good job of it. He slowly started working his tongue to the center of my mound working his tongue into my lips, but not touching my clit with his tongue. He wanted to saver all my juices that were flowing from me, I could not stop it from happening. "mmmmm Acai Berry and Magnolia." I smiled at him. "What?" was not sure what he meant by that. He smiled up at me and said "That is what you smell like and you taste even better." after saying that he went back to licking up as much of my juices that he could. Knowing that he loved the taste sent even more flowing.

I couldn't take it, I so wanted him to suck and lick my clit, but he would just continue to work around it. My hips were still being held down so I could not force my hips to his invading tongue. "Chan stop teasing me and suck my Clit, damit." He smiled up at me and said "As you wish." just then his tongue circled and flicked my clit and one finger slipped into my soaking wet pussy. I thought I was going to explode right there, he let go of my hips and I thrust up to his thrusts into my pussy. He then added another finger filling that void even more. I moaned out load as this going to make my head explode. I couldn't take it any more and my juices started flowing out and my hips started bucking wild and I started screaming in pleasure the orgasm that filled my pussy and body was mind blowing.

He sat up and licked his fingers, making sure not to miss one drop. Showing me how much he did love the taste of my juices. I tired to raise up so I could go to his hard cock, I wanted to repay him for what he just done. He pushed me back down and told me not tonight. I smiled up at him and he got back on top of me kissing me passionately. I could taste my juices on his mouth. He was right I did taste pretty damn good if I do say so my self. He knew what I was thinking and stuck his fingers in my mouth, and I sucked the rest of my juices of his fingers making sure I got everything he missed.

He positioned his hard cock over my wet pussy and gently started to enter me, there was no resistance this time and he slid right in with out a struggle but it was still nice and tight to give him much pleasure. The filling that he fit just perfect inside me made him growl and I knew how wolf was going to merge sooner or later. I could already fill his knot start to grow inside me. This causing me to gasp in pleasure and trusting my hips up to his hard cock to make sure he was all the way inside my pussy.

This started his thrusting first slow then he could not take it and started ramming his hard cock into my pussy. With every thrust of his cock it was met with the thrust of my hips to meet him. It was going to be wild passionate love making. The kind that just makes your mind blow. His head was nestled in my neck and with every thrust he would nipple on my neck. This was so intoxicating. I could feel Chan changing, I was sure he would not take me in his feral form in this position but his hybrid was coming out for sure. His cock started getting bigger with the change and I could feel his muscles ripple and his teeth grow on my neck. This sent me over the edge and I thrust even harder letting out little yelps of enjoyment, just as I was about to cum and I knew he was going to as well, he bit down on my neck sending me into an orgasm I thought I could never have, I thought he had already give me the best and this one just caused the juices to flow down my legs. He shot his seed deep inside my pussy right after me, and as his thrusting slowed down his human side started merging back and slowing down till he stopped his body weight on me. I didn't mind it felt great being under him. Showed me how strong he really is. We rolled to the side knowing the knot would be there for a while. He stroked my hair and told me once again "I love you." I let out a long sigh and told him "I love you too."

wlo2001
wlo2001
24 Followers
12