All Comments on 'Nothing To Talk About Ch. 02'

by poorrichard

Sort by:
  • 240 Comments (Page 3)
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OH, no! Not the plaque! ANYTHING but the plaque! And I used Ipana every single day!

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

I agree with the previous comments. This is a step above the original story, bit this story needs a final and complete ending. She needs to burn and pay for what she did to her husband.

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

This story isn't consistent with the original. The original talked about a woman with a husband and a lost soul. This one tells the story of an affair.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, to bad the author never finised it. At least he had enough balls to jump him, and take some teeth as Souvenirs from her lover..

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

Much better than the original.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, would've been better if it was finished, as others have noticed.

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

The original was trash I don't care how lost a soul the original lover was it does not excuse defiling another mans marriage there is nothing romantic about cheating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done. 5 stars! Nicci’s version, was just a Narcissists dream. Did not have any basis in reality, and never would have happened. I am starting a go fund me page for her, to buy more cats.....

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

Last paragraph earned you the 5 stars lol

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

The third to last paragraph earned you 3 stars. Why was he going to couseling after her cheating for a year and the incredible disrespect, lying and threatening?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

His boss joked about a case of plaque? The husband's teeth must have been really bad. At least he didn't think it was a case of plague.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Finish the story!

MarkTwineMarkTwine9 months ago

Well that was just one big unfinished stinking pile of shit. The fact that he would even consider staying with the cunt just makes him one more giant pussy.

Schlouis57Schlouis579 months ago

Arrêtez d'écrire ce genre d'inepties.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No

Only after shit did he take appropriate measures.

Working ignoring spouse and kids when he could have been foreman.

So many people married to work. Mansion?

He could have just said no

No saving him for finally getting off his ass

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit9 months ago

I concur with the half -dozen previous commentators that the story finished way before it really began! Soooh disappointing!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He's working his ass off when he could've had a foreman's job = more money, less hours. It took his wife admitting to her adultery along with his daughter seeing her kissing another man to get him to change. Not too bright.

>> She betrayed him for a year then humiliated & threatened him with her words during the confrontation. But she loves him?

>> The story's not finished. Does the marriage survive or no? If no, what happens to them individually?

>> Hubby's going to her counceling. Why after a year of surviving, basically, a war? What does he hope to accomplish?

>> Don't know if it's the author's intention for the reader to believe he's wimpish enough to reconcile with her, but again, would be nice for him/her to complete the story. A weak 2 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

four teeth LOL

Wavedave45Wavedave459 months ago

Oh no no no no the castration thing should have killed off any hope of reconciliation. If he's going to meet with her counselor then it should be for her sake to get mentally well for their kid.

Would have liked to see wife's reaction to PI report of all Peters other affairs. I prepared myself to imagine her doing that exaggerated cry Lucy always did on I Love Lucy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story ends half way.

MasterKoteMasterKote8 months ago

Reconciliation should not be in the cards.. A loving spouse would not say those things and think to have a marriage after that

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy598 months ago

They should reconcile. He has gotten her back. She is as low as he was. Anything more is just kicking a dog you love who happened to shit and piss on the kitchen floor..There is love. Trust can be rebuilt. Do postnuptual and attend counselling. She fucked up. Big time. But while ego got bent it shouldn't be broken. Be bigger and forgive. Propose again and renew vows that you write together.

You have done this story a service. The kids needs should be considered. She won't stray again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm only writing now in response to "IrishLaddy59", or should it be "IrishLady"? The response was everything I'd expect from a feminist. Unless he's a wimp & a cuck.

Susan has a sexual affair with this guy for a year, then tells her husband that she's continuing that affair, no matter what he wishes or says. She threatens him with living in a cardboard box & turning the kids against him, while wondering why he can't accept her betrayal. And betrayal it is! But she says she loves him. Really?

And this commenter thinks they should reconcile? There's very little men that would accept what she did, much less tell them, "Go on and fuck the guy. As long as it is making him feel better."

You write she won't stray again. Why not? He takes her back, she'll see how relatively easy, despite the hurt, it was, & do it again. But probably not telling her husband. Fogive? Maybe after time. Propose again? Never, unless he wants to be severely hurt & betrayed again.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Such a wonderful story. Too bad it's the only one (both parts) that the author wrote.

To the commenter below saying he should forgive, reconcile, & the rest of the stuff that person wrote, the question comes to mind: are you really serious? Susan not only had a year-long betrayal, she told Johnathan that she's going to continue, it's important to her, belittled his person & manhood, then threatened him re: any divorce. She wouldn't have even told him if her daughter didn't come home unexpectedly.

After all that, you believe he should reconcile? I agree with the commenter below me that you're either a FLM feminist or a stupid assed cuck. Either way, at the end of the day she gets her husband back... & knows for next time what NOT to do.

For the story, it's writing & how thought out, 5 stars. Again, too bad this author stopped writing. :-( Bob

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brilliant! This is what happens when a cheated-on husband takes control of his life! Take no prisoners! 5 – Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this story but feel there needs more of it to be told. 5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm going to give IrishLaddy59 the benefit of the doubt and presume that he posted a deliberately inflammatory comment not because he really is an intellectually defective invertebrate but just for shits and giggles, to provoke a reaction from other contributors.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kind of a sort of ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

For the last sentence, I give 5 stars. Thank you. S. F.

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

good story but unfinished ending, lack of punishment Welch should have at least been disbarred as a lawyer

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very old story, so no need to address the author.

The story is a rewrite sequel of a pathetic attempt at writing.

He improved the situation, but still left it all hanging.

Stay awy from this mess.

Norseman123Norseman1234 months ago

Good story but needs an ending 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Better than the original. But still leaves too much hanging. What happened to the marriage? I would hate to think he took her back. Inquiring minds, want to know…

5 stars.

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica3 months ago

"a case of the plaque" dental issues? Clogged arteries? Did you mean plague????

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

This story was posted (and prob written) in 2007, that is 17 years ago. That prob means that this author has passed away now. I know I won't be alive in 17 years from now, nor do I want to be. LOL Regardless, a narcissistic wife cheated on her hard-working (trying to please a selfish wife) hubby and destroyed hubby's reason for living, reason for everything, and his happy life. Then she wonders "Why" she is getting divorced? LOL, selfish bitch deserves what she gets now that Hubby has had her served. She was supported in the lifestyle that she desired only to throw it all away by cheating. Hubby would have done anything for her but let her have a "lover" on the side. Many men would let their wives have a lover if they had a good reason, and trusted their wife to "NOT get carried away", but not this wife. She gets seduced and "carried away" both with a serial cheater! Excellent writing, Excellent effort. Buster2U

ump2u52ump2u52about 2 months ago

Did you die? Why didn’t you finish the story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ended too abruptly.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Another finishe the damn story endeavor. Period..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous