All Comments on 'Nothing To Talk About Ch. 02'

by poorrichard

Sort by:
  • 240 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Another finishe the damn story endeavor. Period..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Ended too abruptly.

ump2u52ump2u52about 2 months ago

Did you die? Why didn’t you finish the story?

Buster2UBuster2U2 months ago

This story was posted (and prob written) in 2007, that is 17 years ago. That prob means that this author has passed away now. I know I won't be alive in 17 years from now, nor do I want to be. LOL Regardless, a narcissistic wife cheated on her hard-working (trying to please a selfish wife) hubby and destroyed hubby's reason for living, reason for everything, and his happy life. Then she wonders "Why" she is getting divorced? LOL, selfish bitch deserves what she gets now that Hubby has had her served. She was supported in the lifestyle that she desired only to throw it all away by cheating. Hubby would have done anything for her but let her have a "lover" on the side. Many men would let their wives have a lover if they had a good reason, and trusted their wife to "NOT get carried away", but not this wife. She gets seduced and "carried away" both with a serial cheater! Excellent writing, Excellent effort. Buster2U

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Loved it

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica3 months ago

"a case of the plaque" dental issues? Clogged arteries? Did you mean plague????

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Better than the original. But still leaves too much hanging. What happened to the marriage? I would hate to think he took her back. Inquiring minds, want to know…

5 stars.

Norseman123Norseman1234 months ago

Good story but needs an ending 5*****

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very old story, so no need to address the author.

The story is a rewrite sequel of a pathetic attempt at writing.

He improved the situation, but still left it all hanging.

Stay awy from this mess.

Kernow2023Kernow20235 months ago

good story but unfinished ending, lack of punishment Welch should have at least been disbarred as a lawyer

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

For the last sentence, I give 5 stars. Thank you. S. F.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Kind of a sort of ending.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm going to give IrishLaddy59 the benefit of the doubt and presume that he posted a deliberately inflammatory comment not because he really is an intellectually defective invertebrate but just for shits and giggles, to provoke a reaction from other contributors.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this story but feel there needs more of it to be told. 5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Brilliant! This is what happens when a cheated-on husband takes control of his life! Take no prisoners! 5 – Stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Such a wonderful story. Too bad it's the only one (both parts) that the author wrote.

To the commenter below saying he should forgive, reconcile, & the rest of the stuff that person wrote, the question comes to mind: are you really serious? Susan not only had a year-long betrayal, she told Johnathan that she's going to continue, it's important to her, belittled his person & manhood, then threatened him re: any divorce. She wouldn't have even told him if her daughter didn't come home unexpectedly.

After all that, you believe he should reconcile? I agree with the commenter below me that you're either a FLM feminist or a stupid assed cuck. Either way, at the end of the day she gets her husband back... & knows for next time what NOT to do.

For the story, it's writing & how thought out, 5 stars. Again, too bad this author stopped writing. :-( Bob

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I'm only writing now in response to "IrishLaddy59", or should it be "IrishLady"? The response was everything I'd expect from a feminist. Unless he's a wimp & a cuck.

Susan has a sexual affair with this guy for a year, then tells her husband that she's continuing that affair, no matter what he wishes or says. She threatens him with living in a cardboard box & turning the kids against him, while wondering why he can't accept her betrayal. And betrayal it is! But she says she loves him. Really?

And this commenter thinks they should reconcile? There's very little men that would accept what she did, much less tell them, "Go on and fuck the guy. As long as it is making him feel better."

You write she won't stray again. Why not? He takes her back, she'll see how relatively easy, despite the hurt, it was, & do it again. But probably not telling her husband. Fogive? Maybe after time. Propose again? Never, unless he wants to be severely hurt & betrayed again.

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy598 months ago

They should reconcile. He has gotten her back. She is as low as he was. Anything more is just kicking a dog you love who happened to shit and piss on the kitchen floor..There is love. Trust can be rebuilt. Do postnuptual and attend counselling. She fucked up. Big time. But while ego got bent it shouldn't be broken. Be bigger and forgive. Propose again and renew vows that you write together.

You have done this story a service. The kids needs should be considered. She won't stray again.

MasterKoteMasterKote8 months ago

Reconciliation should not be in the cards.. A loving spouse would not say those things and think to have a marriage after that

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

The story ends half way.

Wavedave45Wavedave459 months ago

Oh no no no no the castration thing should have killed off any hope of reconciliation. If he's going to meet with her counselor then it should be for her sake to get mentally well for their kid.

Would have liked to see wife's reaction to PI report of all Peters other affairs. I prepared myself to imagine her doing that exaggerated cry Lucy always did on I Love Lucy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

four teeth LOL

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He's working his ass off when he could've had a foreman's job = more money, less hours. It took his wife admitting to her adultery along with his daughter seeing her kissing another man to get him to change. Not too bright.

>> She betrayed him for a year then humiliated & threatened him with her words during the confrontation. But she loves him?

>> The story's not finished. Does the marriage survive or no? If no, what happens to them individually?

>> Hubby's going to her counceling. Why after a year of surviving, basically, a war? What does he hope to accomplish?

>> Don't know if it's the author's intention for the reader to believe he's wimpish enough to reconcile with her, but again, would be nice for him/her to complete the story. A weak 2 stars. Bob

DickSnugfitDickSnugfit9 months ago

I concur with the half -dozen previous commentators that the story finished way before it really began! Soooh disappointing!

R.S.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

No

Only after shit did he take appropriate measures.

Working ignoring spouse and kids when he could have been foreman.

So many people married to work. Mansion?

He could have just said no

No saving him for finally getting off his ass

Schlouis57Schlouis579 months ago

Arrêtez d'écrire ce genre d'inepties.

MarkTwineMarkTwine9 months ago

Well that was just one big unfinished stinking pile of shit. The fact that he would even consider staying with the cunt just makes him one more giant pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Finish the story!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

His boss joked about a case of plaque? The husband's teeth must have been really bad. At least he didn't think it was a case of plague.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 1 year ago

The third to last paragraph earned you 3 stars. Why was he going to couseling after her cheating for a year and the incredible disrespect, lying and threatening?

Pjam1968Pjam1968about 1 year ago

Last paragraph earned you the 5 stars lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done. 5 stars! Nicci’s version, was just a Narcissists dream. Did not have any basis in reality, and never would have happened. I am starting a go fund me page for her, to buy more cats.....

orion2bear2orion2bear2about 1 year ago

The original was trash I don't care how lost a soul the original lover was it does not excuse defiling another mans marriage there is nothing romantic about cheating

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, would've been better if it was finished, as others have noticed.

James G 5James G 5about 1 year ago

Much better than the original.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story, to bad the author never finised it. At least he had enough balls to jump him, and take some teeth as Souvenirs from her lover..

rn2711rn2711over 1 year ago

This story isn't consistent with the original. The original talked about a woman with a husband and a lost soul. This one tells the story of an affair.

ker63469ker63469over 1 year ago

I agree with the previous comments. This is a step above the original story, bit this story needs a final and complete ending. She needs to burn and pay for what she did to her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OH, no! Not the plaque! ANYTHING but the plaque! And I used Ipana every single day!

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitover 1 year ago

Oh! Is that it? Is that the end? Oh! Oh! I did have high hopes for this one, it did show considerable promise early on, throughout the first page AND the first 3/4 of the second page too, but then I think the dinner bell must have rang, and he had to urgently finish it off in the the ensuing twelve seconds!??

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

good story with a very poor ending. Too open ended. Needed to dump the cheating slut and get on with his life. He'll never trust her again and therefore there is no marriage.

Elgatoazul1944Elgatoazul1944over 1 year ago

Needs a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write so well I can't believe that this is your 2nd story. You show deep talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fuck Susan and that clamsnapping cunt nici who wrote the original pile of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. Don't see any way he stays with her and looks himself in the mirror. The comment that he was too busy at work which is why his wife cheated on him ignores her betrayal. Every husband and every wife can do better for each other. That is why you talk it out, work through challenges, Tough situations are not justification for destroying another person's heart and soul. Kick her to the curb and move on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How did she carry on affair for year and he didn't know!?

Oh that's right he was more concerned about working and not family.

Finally wised up after the game almost over.

So many men make that mistake.

Have acquaintances not friends who prey on wives in that situation. They tell me most are so glad of attention easily seduced.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I too like the idea of the teeth in a bag.

And in real life, of course a father has to consider and weigh what's the best course of action for his children and himself.

So divorce is an option, obviously, but not his only option. The story's main character is now completely in control of events.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

your wife a whore and you are still a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

not as bad as some of your readers are suggesting. I like the teeth in the bag at the end, nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Next time come up with your own idea/story you suck at adapting other peoples

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazieralmost 2 years ago

3 measley little stars. Ch1 advertised under btb. Built to this huge scene of betrayal. Then ??? .... this? NO BURN AT ALL!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why waste my reading time

DeanofMeanDeanofMeanalmost 2 years ago

Agony over the secrets hidden from her husband of almost 15 years. was that a typo did he mean months? i enjoyed it but did i miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Let’s hope, he didn’t take the Narcissist bitch back!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Until you experience the sight of your wife screwing and sucking another man you will never understand the depth of the betrayal, pain, crushing hurt, agony and despair. The instant desire to puke, the numbness to your body and mind. You would never ever go back to that woman-EVER!!!!

alvinjfrazieralvinjfrazierabout 2 years ago

Where's the third chapter?

Rayjag1980Rayjag1980about 2 years ago

Poorrichard's version strays too far with the antagonist's character of being a distraught widower. I think he went to stereotypical with the BTB storyline. I realize in nici's original it leaves a lot of room for artistic license, but the portrayal of the antagonist wasn't as evil as PR writes.

MightyHornyMightyHornyabout 2 years ago

The author promised a continuation that made more sense than the original story... and he delivered.

Too bad he never gave us that final chapter - 'would have been nice to confirm that the MC indeed moved on with his life.

In any case, wherever you are, thanks for the share, author.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

Another chapter would've closed the loop

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Five stars for context, story, and presentation. There could be a third chapter somewhere in your imagination and skillful writing ability that would allow the family to stay together while employing trust but verification of promises.

BrookeTabbyBrookeTabbyabout 2 years ago

This story could definately use a third chapter just to wrap things up. If there hadn't been any children, they most certainly would have divorced, but with children present?

amygdalaamygdalaabout 2 years ago

No fucking counseling. The term counseling is used like a one stop treat all band aide to magically fix a year of planned methodically thought out deception and betrayal. Divorce her and pay the fucking alimony and child care. Take the time to be in your children's life and cherish the times you have with them. It’s better to be a bit financially restricted than to be castrated and woefully unhappy in a dysfunctional marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You have got to be kidding me, she cheats on him for a year, has him in her home, gets seen by the kids, and tells him she loves the other guy and he is a better lover. And she gets no retribution… you are out of your mind… You clearly have never been cheated on and felt the depth of hate, anger, fury, rage , despair and BURNING HATRED

Btrying2Btrying2about 2 years ago

Much better than Nici. Her strong woman was delusional to think any man could be happy his wife was “comforting another man” as she was. Much better.

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyabout 2 years ago

You are the good writer and this could have been your own tale.

wilsonanthonywilsonanthonyabout 2 years ago

Love it! You spin a brilliant tale! Can't wait for the next installment. So glad you decided to do this!

CDRLawCDRLawover 2 years ago

Pretty typical BTB but the wife's nightmare was a nice touch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He needs to divorce the bitch. Go back to friends with benefits, but never let her have control, over his life again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please don’t write chapter 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah, if you don’t brush often and floss, you are very likely to get plaque. Similarly, should you not practice social distancing, wear masks and become immunized, you probably will get the plague. 2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I think she was stupid and naive, he was a dumb ass. I was cheated on, immediately knew she was unfaithful and dumped her ass and beat the dude's ass for seducing my woman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked your use of the dream. It has all of the requisite elements and worked for me. They usually don't.

LWlurker

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

I'd have enjoyed it more if Susan hadnt been given the brain of a 14 year old girl.

This is one of those early stories that everyone copies for the wives in their stories and this isnt the first one written this horribly either.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 2 years ago

Nice. Husband cut bait and moved on. That in reality is as good as it ever gets in these LW's tales of woe.

Though....this story has legs to keep moving on. Chapter 3? The Aftermath.

kamdev99008kamdev99008over 2 years ago

Ficking crap., without an ending

Started as a bang and ended as a fuss..

Nothing conclusive except the wimpy feelings of Husband

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

well done, I must say you made it easy to hate the asshole lol. I really liked the teeth and the kernel of hope at the end she was really naive/e, but I think he’ll forgive her

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggartover 2 years ago

Same problem with the original story where its unfinished but a lot better then the original. Wish the author hadn't been a two shot and done type, this is pretty well written despite working with utter drek as the basis.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A year long affair and an ultimatum?!?!?!!!! No way are her future or feeling even considered. Protect yourself and your kids. Let the whore die on the vine. No help, no compassion, nothing, nada, zip. She made her bed in a toilet let her survive the flush on her own. Kids are resilient and will get over it and thrive. More than likely will do better. Myself and my sisters grew up with a mom that married 5 times, our father (her first husband). Married once after her and was with her for 40 years until she passed and stayed that way for another 15 years after until he passed and could join her. We weren’t protected from the truth and learned about life’s hard lessons from at an early age. We are all still married to our first loves, 42, 40 and 38 years respectively. Barring fidelity issues we will remain that way till death separates us. So, don’t use the stupid liberal bullshit that kids will repeat the mistakes of their parents if they are not taught how to handle and understand the issues.

We never needed to have some shrink help us “get over” the issues. We didn’t need them to diffuse the problem and help find someone else to blame.(yuck! Weak liberal shit). Myself and my sisters along with our spouses are strong and successful, we don’t look to blame something else if we fail, we keep our word when we give it and we expect the same from people who give their word to us.

To the Peter’s of the world...... beware of trying your shit on a female that is in this kind of relationship. Not only would you fail miserably and most likely painfully. ( if they are like my sisters or my wife). And once the sister or wife tells me or their husband what you tried your existence can be measured with an egg timer. We would consider it doing the human race a favor and removing your diseased ass from it.

NonSequitourNonSequitouralmost 3 years ago

Excellent rendition of original dingbat author's dingbat Susan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She's nothing but a stupid, gullible whore. How, if she loved her husband and kids could she do this? She was allowed to do absolutely nothing, but take care of the house and kids, while he worked his ass off, providing a living for the cheating slut. She should be forced to get a job, then divorce her cheating ass, as she'll probably do it again. He could probably find a widow or divorcee that would be a loving mother to his children and provide him with a real loving family...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Good story thus far. You really must FTDS.

I don't know why none of the husband's in these stories seek a counselor immediately to get help.

The are Experiencing the emotional state of a man in a prison camp with PTSD.

These men need to immediately internalize the concept that they're still in love with the girl they married NOT the woman trying to be destroy him now. Doing these two things, plus an attorney IMMEDIATELY

will help him re-empower him thus regaining self-esteem, situatíonal control and obtain an out come he can live with.

Reconciliation is a self-destructive fools errand.

DO love the girl that died, burry her grieve the loss and walk away from the monster in front of him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Slutzilla after being zapped by the Martian Slut Ray which gives her a hair trigger clit goes around fucking to her hearts content, not giving a flying fuck and just spreading her curtains to all and sundry, when caught pleads “I’ll go an see a counsellor” as if that resets the deck.

Anallicker01Anallicker01almost 3 years ago

Sorry "PoorRichard", I was hoping for a more perfect ending! (As if divorce is perfect!) I thought hubby was wimpy & was not forceful enough. BTW, I tried to track down NiCi's writing & had no luck! I was hoping to compare yours vs Nici's writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WIMP HUSBAND STILL HOLDING A TORCH FOR THE CHEATING SLUT WIFE TILL THE END.....SUSAN IS A SLUT....1 STAR FOR PATHETIC END

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow! A story where the husband gets to keep his balls... I bet the cucks and feminists are all crying in their 80 calorie pisswater!

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There’s no ending to this story needs more but very good

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

Jonathan still had mixed feelings about the divorce. He began going to meetings with her and her councilor. He's not sure exactly what his future will look like, but it doesn't look as though he will be penniless and alone. By taking control of his life and embracing being a cuck he had managed to surrender his dignity and his balls.

/

Fixed it for you

mletroutmletroutalmost 3 years ago

“...but she had always been an excellent mother.”

.

Hahahaha

.

An excellent mother doesn’t betray her loving husband and devoted father of her children, but perhaps we simply have differing opinions on what that word actually means. Anyway, take it from someone with direct, first hand experience with these things — An otherwise faithful wife, generous and compassionate and good in her heart, who is happy in her marriage and busy building a safe, loving home in which to raise their precious children, does not commit adultery out of sympathy for the man obviously trying to seduce her. She will instead make it her mission in life to find him a suitable, single companion.

.

Unless it’s fiction and she’s really, really fucking stupid. ... 4 stars because you made me laugh. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

this woman lets her own children see cheat on there father and you would call her a good mother ?? there is more then being a parent then just taking care of the children its also to seth an example becouze of the influance they hold over the kids the copy there behavior

so no this woman is anything but a good mother

Dnvrdave58Dnvrdave58about 3 years ago

I gave the story of 5. You go Jonathan. But I am confused, is this guy's name rich Henry or peter. I really enjoyed the story I really like the outcome.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 3 years ago

The fact he was even considering going back to his cheating sloor wife, makes his character one of the bigger cucks in the whole L.W section.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Reading again

It's still really good, but it still needs another chapter.

racfguyracfguyover 3 years ago
I figured you must have come down with a case of the plaque or worse to miss a day of work," he half-joked.

IF Jon had a 'case of the plaque,' he needs to get his ass to a dentist and get his teeth cleaned.

IF Jon has a 'case of the PLAGUE,' that's another thing.

BTW, the story still isn't finished. IMO

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I Won't Say

That these characters were true to the original but then I could barely tolerate Jonathan and couldn't Susan at all so I don't care.

"Intelligent, rational thought had been her hallmark for as long as she had been o ld enough to develop good critical thinking skills." Oh, really, so when did this stop?

Better than the original but still no ending? The bag in the top drawer of the dresser might have been the best touch. Signed: BTW

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Another unfinished story

Rates 2/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
still not finished

You need to finish this story. With your characters, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I Note A Difference In Opinions

If Susan's children turn against her, Jonathan is to blame? But if the children fall for Susan's lies that the divorce is totally their father's fault, then again, Jonathan is to blame. I can emphasize with Jonathan here. My fiance had just got pregnant while seeing two other men besides me. But as soon as she discovered she was pregnant, she told me she was no longer interested in marrying me. Unfortunately I was the unlucky parent lottery winner. And she continued to see one man after another. And she successfully twisted things so that my son would have nothing to do with me. When I dared to complain to the judge about his ruling, he told me he didn't care if my ex-wife threw a mattress down in the middle of Main Street and accepted every man in the area for a nickle a pop, his ruling still stood.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Couldn't read it all

I understand the author had his own perception of the situation, but seriously this one butchered the characters, so much that I sincerely couldn't finish it. Susan went from a somehow selfish, deluded and bored housewife to a stupid woman that fell for the lies of a scumbag. The little attempt of suicide that Peter did in the original story after the first time Susan tried to pull away from him was conveniently absent, so Peter went from a damage, sentimental and broken man to a scumbag just to fill the profile of a villain so our wounded Hero has reason to retaliate. The original made promises that didn't fulfill but this one was just a debacle of what the story was meant to be. Didn't add anything positive to a different scenario. Beside it painted Jonathan in a way to positive light, he wasn’t the so enamored husband to been kissing his wife goodbye every day before heading to work. He was more distant and emotionally un-viable to justify her looking outside (not that she was right in doing so).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous