Now I Lay Her Down to Sleep Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers

"I am getting close." I warned her.

She replied, "Mmmmmm."

I watched as she smiled while listing her body and removing my dick from inside her. In a fluid movement she slid down my body. She surprised me when she grabbed my dick at the base with her hand and placed it between her lips.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the sensations as she sucked the juices of my dick. Her head bobbed up and down as my hips thrusted. I could not hold back anymore. My body locked as I exploded inside her burning hot lips.

She swallowed my juices then slid up my body and gave my a long kiss. I could taste both our juices on her tongue. She lay next to me with half her body on top of mine. Her soft breast pushed against my chest. I placed my hand on her right cheek and caressed her skin.

-----

"So this is what you had in mind when you said you wanted me to keep you warm tonight." She whispered in between deep breaths.

"I can't believe you did this. It was amazing, none the less. I have never had someone go down on me. I never experienced an orgasm that strong before either." She said before kissing me deeply again.

"Now you know what to expect from a man from here on out." I replied.

I wrapped my right arm around her shoulder and put her head against my chest and pulled the covers up over our bodies. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

ALTERNATE ENDING

She slid up my body and lay next to me, resting half her body on top of me. Her face radiated. A sly grin formed across her face.

"I was wondering if you would finally take it all the way." She whispered in my ear before planting a long, seductive kiss on my lips.

"What do you mean?" I questioned her.

"The first night I slept with you I woke up very horny. I thought I had a lucid dream, but I wasn't sure. I was to shy to ask if you had done anything, though I had expected you to make a move that night. Why else would you want me to sleep in your bed?" she explained.

I wrapped my arm around her and placed her head against me chest and held her close. I tried to speak but she placed her finger over my lips.

She continued, "I fucked my boyfriend the next day imagining it was you. The next week I pretended to be asleep on your lap and was pleased when you took me to your bed. I waited with anticipation for you to touch me. Why do you think I was wearing no bra or panties both nights? I wanted you to have easy access."

I couldn't believe I had been tricked by such a young girl.

"I knew you would try something tonight especially when you were hard while watching the movie. I decided I would make you work for it tonight to see if you would make the effort. So I put on my pajamas and tied them tight. I was pleased when you didn't allow that to deter you. You didn't really think I could sleep through you fingering me the last two weeks did you?"

"I wasn't sure. I hoped it would give you great dreams if you could sleep through it. If you were awake I was hoping you would be okay with me touching you."

"Last week I told you not to stop, but you did. It felt so great." Chelsey said.

I replied," I thought you were talking in your sleep and thought you were having another great dream."

"I knew you would go further tonight. I never dreamed it would feel so good though. I can't wait for the next time!" she said as she ran her fingers over my left nipple. "Do we have to wait until next week?"

"That was the agreement" I answered. " We only have this one more time."

"Why?" she asked with a sad tone to her voice.

"I don't want to ruin the relationship you have with your boyfriend for one reason. Also, it is what we agreed upon and I am too old for you."

"You are not that much older than me. And, I will always be thinking of you when I am fucking my boyfriend, wishing he could please me like you." She rested silently a minute before saying, "You make me so horny. I have never had these feelings before. I will change your mind."

I kissed her on the lips and we fell asleep in each other's arms.

To be continued...

storytyme
storytyme
612 Followers
12