All Comments on 'Now It's My Turn Ch. 03'

by Aussie Bard

Sort by:
  • 414 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh my God, oh my God--- Look Jack!!!! A fresh creampie !

That's all You ever wanted Jack.

striker1017striker1017almost 13 years ago
should have

stopped after chapter one!!! It was perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Saddest thing I've ever read.

This author let that piece of shit cheating slut get her hooks in Jack again. Jack and the slut are both so fucking pathetic that the gene pool would be best served if the two of them would be neutered. The wife had neither love nor respect for her husband from the start, better that he get his bags and keeps on traveling. The bitch is a skanky whore, nothing more, nothing less. I guess the best revenge would be that he keep her, she would enjoy being single and free to fuck herself to death were he to dump her putrid ass, no revenge in that.

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 12 years ago
Well done AB, Well done

A poignant tale of selfishness, deceipt, infidelity, unimaginable hurt and anguish, dispair, hope and finally forgiveness and reconcilliation. What a rollercoaster. Keep it up, AB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Pussy whipped

I don't mean Jack, I mean Megan. Her pussy is whipped up nice and frothy as she brings home another cream pie for Jack. Why not? He enjoyed eating her shit well enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
deceipt?

This belongs in Lesbian category - no men in this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Fucking horrible. Another story where the cheating whore ends up getting rewarded for lying, plotting and betraying.

fausttusfausttusover 12 years ago
interesting

Hey you anon jerk wads. Both Husband and Wife cheated in this story. So READ the entire story.

Jack is a bigger asshole and cheats more then the wife. She did not drug him and he could have stopped drinking to avoid the setup.

He only gets his revenge but exceeds it.

Meg should have divorced his ass and left with the kids.

nwhalernwhalerover 12 years ago
Yet another crappy RAAC - gawd won't we ever see the end of these wimps and wusses

fausttus - yet another wannabe or already cuckold wimp.

A least improve your reading comprehension to the level where you can understand the plot, the logic and the characters.

Moron.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Cuck Queen fantasy

This character is beyong a wimpy cuck and must be seriously mentally impaired. His wife drugs him, humiliates him, lies to him, and threatens his role with his children, just for some strange cock that wasn't even that good and he takes her back. The ending is beyond ridiculous and clearly the fantasy of a pathatic masochist who pays women to beat him.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IN ANY GAME, WITH ANY PLAYERS

both sides always get a turn. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

<p>"BLOODY ANGRY. I was angry at Jack for not loving me enough to want to save our marriage."</p>

<p>ROFL! What did she expect? She is lucky he is even talking to her at all. If had been me, I would have already cut my losses.</p>

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
#2 MORE THOUGHTS TO PONDER

WHEN ONE CHEATS SANS REASONING, AND THEN USE DEFENSE AS OFFENSE AND VICE VERSA, THINGS SAID DURING THE INTERVAL CAN ALWAYS BE USED FOR EITHER SIDE. tk u mlj lv nv

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes Sir, another creampie comming up !!

Would you like to fuck her in the ass next? Or mayhaps I can suck your cock, for I am the cuck of the house.

al18al18over 12 years ago
What a wimp!

Not only she sets hubby up, then after 1st fuck she intends to continue again and again.

Yr story would be much better if it ended at the restourant leaving both whores soked in icy water.

No, you as a real cuckold had to cry like a baby and take her back until she engineeres next asshole to fuck her again

oldwayneoldwayneover 12 years ago
WIMP ALERT...CUCK ALERT...RAAC! What a pile of crap!

It's too bad I can't go back and change my vote on the first chapter of this pile of rubbish! The whole stinking mess deserved a ZERO, but I couldn't manage to get lower than one star!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Okay storytelling, too bad it's about about excusing a sociopath

"I'm not saying that you didn't have cause to be angry or to get revenge. What I am saying is that you have both done the same thing although for different reasons. She lied, planned and cheated behind your back. She set you up and hurt you terribly. You lied, planned and cheated mostly behind her back. You set her and Sylvia up and I have no doubt that they are both now hurting almost as badly as you are."

Are you KIDDING ? That's exactly like says "well, we put people in jail for murder, so we're no better than they are." Uhhm, no. Actions have consequences.

The wife drugs her husband, and sets him naked in bed with her friend. Sexual assault second. Then she screws another man. And makes her husband take the blame.

She's just another weed in God's garden.

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdabout 12 years ago
"Whew, I got away with it!" the wife thought to herself.

Her worst possible scenario played out, but she still kept her family & her life. There's no motivation for her to not commit adultery again. The next time she will be very discreet. Tough to buy into this ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yes Sir, another creampie coming up.

Would you like me to suck your cock?.............

No wonder,most Aussies come from Pommy inferior stock !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
not acceptable

when a wife plans to cheat and envolve her friend in a setup .that is unforgivable. i can see a spontance love affair or small indescretion . but to plan a cheating eposide that would end the marriage for me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Jack's parents took a long time to forgive me and I still feel they are watching, waiting for me to slip again. That will never happen.

Considering what an "A1" Cheating Whore Wife Megan is ... she should ALWAYS BE WATCHED & NEVER TRUSTED! Typical slut .. she uses her "new" found skills learned while cheating with/fucking Steve to slither her way back into her husbands life ( typical of a snake ). Aussie Bard your "skank" character PLANNED to fuck another man ( not her husband ), then lied to her husband about what she did AND finally "PLANNED" to do it again! To bad she was busted by the only person ( Jack ) in the marriage who had any morals or the next time she would have had Steve's cock buried in her diseased ass while she fucked him in their marital bed! The questions is who is the bigger Wimp/Cuck .... Jack for taking the unfaithful slut back or the writer of this pathetic story .... YOU .... Aussie Barbara!?!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Under those conditions....

It was planned, contuied, etc etc.....WTF Satan is kind compared to this evil bitch....except for the kids....I could never sleep in satan's better's bed again....I would forever be afraid of her....for myself and kids...maybe stash money away so when the kids were old enough....run and start a real life...l fear for this man if this is a real story...I belive it is.... damn something like this happened to me so sad...bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wonder whose kid it is?

Surely not his. What a wimp, what a slut. What a diseased author.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Another Wimp

What the fuck???

I read it but I still can't believe it. Good thing it's fiction.

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago

Awww .... How sweet a wimp & a slut.....

Danger09Danger09over 11 years ago
Ugh

Awww .... How sweet a wimp & a slut.....

BTTapBTTapover 11 years ago
I'm exhausted

from reading this trilogy. I like Aussie Bard's flury of stories overall (where did he go?), and this was an ambitious reconciliation attempt. I don't refer to guys who reconcile with a cheating wife a wimp. I refer to guys who put up with cheating wives a wimp. There is a difference.

I understood the wife, to a point. 7 year itch, minimal experience before hubby, getting the low-down on the resident stud from her best friend, life getting predictable, getting into her 30's and wondering what she might have missed, etc., etc. She just wanted to try for some strange once or twice. Couldn't just cheat on hubby, so she engineered (with her 'friend's' encouragement and support) a device by which she could get hubby's permission to do it. The thing that made this story difficult to swallow was that wife's deception and method of cheating were so premeditated and hurtful; she even recognized the severe hurt she was subjecting hubby to-she even worried about his possibly running off or hurting himself (and she's got kids to think about!). It was hard to reconcile those diverse elements. End of 2nd chapter and 3rd chapter tried to pull those elements together, but the wife still comes off as remarkably selfish and uncaring about the man she supposedly loves.

This reminds me of a less successful (but thankfully less wordy) version of Longhorn's Lyin' Eyes series.

In this story, the cheating was a one-off (though the betrayal was bad-psychological torture of the hubby, really), and the hubby took a stand, and got his own. Wife showed remorse and endured months of exile from her family with little complaint. She did what she did for a lot of reasons, but none involved the desire to hurt hubby, and none involved love for another (except herself). I guess she earned a right to another shot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Agree with BTTap

No doubt she loved him more than life itself BUT - she planned, conned and perpretated a devious and sneaky plan to use revenge as an excuse to cheat.

Not only did she go through with it, even though she later expressed some misgivings - she still went through with it, and then told him that he was to be there to listen and witness her dalliance...how sick, hurtful, hateful and demeaning was that.

She loved him? Sure, selfishly because he was a good man but and I write BUT - she had no respect for him or herself, she indulged her fantasy and lust and rubbed his face in it. And, she was scheduled to FUCK Steve again the following Saturday and figured she would keep on until she got bored with it...remorse - NO...Anguish from the reality of her conduct and being caught!!!

It wouldn't be the actual sex but the planned betrayal, calculated conduct on her part and the flaunting her stud in his face - THAT, no man would ever get over - no matter how sorry she was. Sorry, yes - she lost the man she had seduced and married for a cheap thrill...no redeeming character for her and sad because he had children to think of.

Thanks Bard, well written, good read but the ending was for the children, not those of us who know this just couldn't be 'Happy Ever After'!!!

A 5, you wrote well - again!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sucks

Wimpy, she showed her total disregard of him by her actions, so callous, and he could even stand to be in the same room as her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Inane and inept.

How old is this writer?? "1*" !

firas01firas01over 11 years ago
well

this guy has wimpy streak in him, every girl he knew cheats on him and he takes them back in the name of love, probably his wife thought that his tolerance for his girlfriend disrespect means that he is a wimp and he will take her back if he finds out, and he did prove her right.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
This is the third time I have read this, the second time I have read it recently.

This was a much worse situation that the wife getting drunk at a party and giving it up one time, this was a deliberate scheme which was despicable. I do not know if I could ever forgiven that, the kids would come into play then so I might. I'm glad it worked out, unlike some, I like happy endings. I also like 'slash and burn' endings when they are called for. Yes, I know it is just a story, I read these stories for entertainment. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Aussie Brad

Man that was a waste of time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
you ruined it

you put him back with a cheating slut what a fuck up.

She chose to fuck around and fuck her marriage and you had them go to counseling and get back together no real man gets back together with a cheating slut.

she gave her pussy away let the other fucker have it.

There is a real woman out there that would treat a real man right she isnt it. She is a worthless excuse for a woman.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago
one last comment here

She was angry at Jack. What the fuck is this cunt thinking about? Why isn’t Sylvia not in a Malaysian whore house by now? This is not forgiveness, it is stupidity. Drugged forced to agree to the wife fucking someone else, what is this shit? Big old cuck story!

solotorosolotoroover 11 years ago
No, you didn't ruin it.

Statistics show thst you did the "right" thing. You tried to help him by giving him a "good" excuse, but it played out the way the vast majority of these abusive situations always do. The abused spouse returns to the abusive relationship. We can all wish it were not so, but there are many weak people out there who can't, not won't, but can't help themselves. They are dirt in their own eyes and can't help believing that they deserve what they get. That is the dark truth underlying their behavior no matter what lies and excuses the lay on the surface to cover it up. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Cantbuy

The "cunt" wasn't thinking about anything. She can't think. She doesn't exist. She's make believe

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

Since time began and people told stories - the people who hear them comment on the people in the stories. we all know it is fiction and we still comment on the characters. so now you can go back into your mother's basement and pretend you are a Jedi with your toilet paper light saber acting out the only life you know - pretending you are someone real and important - at least until your mother tells you it is time to wash the dishes and take out the trash. then you can just tell her "Oh Mom!" but do it anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TO MANY HOLES/ a fairy tale

THE whole story was not real, how did he kick his wife out of there home. even if she cheated that would not happen..and to forgive her after planning her seduction, and making him a wimp , how did she expect to get away with it. fucking the dud in there bed and him home.. to much for me. and reconcilination ,not possible. its like getting the murder one charge dropped to simple assualt.. our court system does not work like that.. and the wife will get the kids , the husband only if he can prove she is not fit.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Yep, just like I thought

at the end of the last chapter. This is a chick flick, he took the lying, conniving, cheating slut back.

TexarManTexarManover 11 years ago
If only real life could work like a story book

This is like a fairy tail or on of those romance stories you see on one of those womans chanels on TV. If the man starts out cheating they are never forgiven if the woman starts cheating and is allowed to hit bottom and crawl back they are not only forgiven but get the story book ending where everyone lives happly ever after. I like the story and some may say that I'm a whimp but I feel if two people really love each other they can work it out with time. The thing is that most of the time there is to much bitterness with leads to them going back to what damaged there marrage to begin with and that ends it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
One way to stop all of this before it starts

One way the main character could have stopped all of this before it even started. When the wife confronts him with his "cheating" he could have said something along the lines of "I have to fix this, I'll go kill Sylvia and then myself."

I doubt the charade would have lasted very long when we he grabbed a weapon and started heading out the door. Never would need to follow through on the threat, just make it convincing enough to scare the shit out of his dumb-ass wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
PUKE! CUCK ALERT!!

I realize this is only fiction, but the only thing she didn't do was tie him to a chair and make him watch. And he goes back? Disgusting.

Dubby49Dubby49about 11 years ago
An unbelievable

story. I've read all three parts before commenting and agree that it should have ended with chapter 01.

I can understand a one time slip being condoned. But Megan's deliberate plotting and worse trying to make feel guilty about something he hadn't done is unforgivable. The only satisfactory bit is Jack's continuing disgust with Sylvia. Why he even let her into his house to make her self serving apology, I don't know. He should have made her sit in the car till Megan was ready to leave.

firas01firas01about 11 years ago
what a shame

you are a good writer, and to waste your talent on a story like this is pure shame, the logic is totally twisted, she used drugs mixed with alcohol on her husband without thinking that it could go seriously wrong, and the shame is he never though about that too, she brought her lover home to fuck him in their bed and for her husband to hear and by this it became more then just a passing lust, it became a matter of humiliation, and what is a shame is he never brought it up and asked her why she couldnt take her lover to a motel and fuck him there. then he forgave a cheating wife based on the advise of a cheating ex girlfriend. there are so many upside down logic in this story that makes impossible for sane man with a decent level of brain and dignity to forgive, but you just overlooked all of that and thats what makes it a shame.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You can condemn the author and the story.

Let me tell you, sometimes when you have children you go back into a marriage for THEIR sake more than your own. I am for burning the unfaithful wives (and husbands) at the stake but most marriages have one or the other slip. My wife took me back when I left her for another woman and planned to marry her. I went back to her for the kids and stayed with her for many unhappy years for their sake. (She had become a religious fanatic.) I did screw around all the time but I was always careful and finally, after 29 years of marriage she loosened up and got away from that fanaticism. It has not always been sweetness and light but things have worked out. I thought of leaving her many times during that bad period. So, a lot of marriages stay together until the kids get older. I know this is just a story but it ended the way I wanted it to, I was entertained. (At least she did not tie him up and make him watch, LOL.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
hmmm

he did hear them and she brought him into their marriage bed. if she just screwed him with out all the deception and not in their house and bed i could see them getting back together. great story tho enjoyed the read!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
If this is love ...

"I am going to have an affair. ..."Remember that I love you, but you have brought this on yourself." Of course Megan tricked Jack to justify her cheating, then let him hear how much she had looked forward to having Steve in her bed, and how good Steve "a real man" is. Even when she sees how hurt she has made Jack, she continues the deception and humiliation with only minimal empathy for her "loved" husband.

That's not love, that's not replacing some of the predictable sterility of their marriage "with a little dirty action;" that's cruel and unusual punishment!

Megan's HUGE character flaw is not just that she screwed Steve, but that she treated the man she "loved" with sadistic disregard. The final chapter reconciles them, but it does not do a very good job showing how Jack's love or need for the mother of his children could overcome Megan's major emotional defect. Megan never seems to truly understand what allowed her to be so cruel and never seems to acknowledge that her "love" for Jack was too selfish and self-indulgent to be true love and to lead to a happy marriage.

Good story even if the characters seemed too flawed to justify the "happy" ending.

karan9876karan9876almost 11 years ago
Aussie Wimp

Aussie Wimp

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Standard wimp cuckold story

Fairly well written but doesn't excuse the fact that the husband is a stupid cuckold and she is an evil slut who should burn in hell.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yep, no doubt about it. Wimp cuck story about spineless husband.

This person quit posting. And, I can see why.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

The flaw in this story is this ...

The writer is trying to make the reader think this story is about a woman who truly loved her husband and simply made a mistake. Au contraire! This woman is truly evil.

Case in point:

- drove this guy to the point of utter despair thinking he had cheated on his wife

- all done for the purpose of getting him to allow her to fuck another guy

- she wanted him to know about her affair, and fucked tis guy with her hubby listening in the next room.

-she kept trying to get her husband to actually cheat on her first, before resorting to trickery.

Is this a woman who loves her husband? She didn't care about him. She didn't care if he had sex with another woman. She didnt just want to cheat, she wanted to humiliate him and make him a cuckold. Heartless!

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago
One more thought

The author is quite skilled, as he effectively utilizes several devices to try and bring the two back together. While I don't buy it, in this chapter I see the author trying to overcome the obstacles and bad reasoning laid out in the previous offerings. I appreciate the effort.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

Not loving me enough to save our marriage – more cuckie garbage in the making here. What the fuck kind of dialogue is that? Here husband was in pain but the cheating whore just had to have some strange cock so who gives a fuck how her husband feels, SHE NEEDS SOME NEW COCK!

Forgive Sylvia? What about forgiving his cheating cunt of a wife? NEVER FORGIVE THAT BITCH!

I am sure glad this cuckie is no longer writing.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
well written garbage

Megan is the definition of pure evil. To get her jollies with superstud she tries to frame husband into having an affair, drugs husband when plan a failed into thinking he had an affair, puts him through hell and then rubs his nose in her fucking of superstud while husband is forced to listen and almost makes him take his own life.

I think the correct term for people like Megan is psychopath.

There's just no way possible to forgive someone who did the shit the wife does in this story.

JounarJounaralmost 11 years ago
also

How the fuck is this story rated so high?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 11 years ago

"Unfortunately instead of getting my husband to agree I had followed bad advice and listened to Sylvia."

Wow! Once again the twisted logic shows through. She is not sorry that she desired and had sex with another guy, just that she listened to her friend and tricked her hubby instead of simply telling him what she wanted and getting him to agree to it.

"Sylvia had undergone therapy for years before she could move on."

Shouldn't the woman who actually committed the atrocity be the one who should be suffering?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a farce. A mistake is one thing planned and executed there is no forgiveness

Total trash written here. This marriage was over the minute she set him up. How could he forgive her. What a twisted story written here.im glad the author stopped writing this trash .and why the high rating.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sorry

Should haved left this as a 1 part story. Without trust there is no marriage. Why would any red blooded man take back a woman who did the things she did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
LOVE MAKES STOOPID

'nuff said!

joln321joln321almost 11 years ago
now it's my turn..

The way the story turned out is how it " should " be. Everyone has a moment of weakness. One must always remember that as a couple go thru life, there are always pits and falls. As in the Wedding vows. for better or for worse, in sickness and in Health. Nobody is perfect, Because, if everybody was perfect, there would be no need for Police, no jails, no courts, no lawyers. no Government,etc. Everybody would get along, total freedom. but everybody isn't perfect, Just have to remember. The reason a couple becomes a couple in the first place, nothing else matters except Love. The message I get from this whole story is that Love can win out. Least ways , that's how i see it.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

i thought aussie men were supposed to hve balls and i dont mean a set kept in a box in the closet. this is garbage unless you like cuckie stories with multiple cheatin fucking cunts screwing with this guys head.

bruce22bruce22almost 11 years ago
Excellent Storytelling

I was truly horrified in the first chapter. He seemed to level the playing field in the second chapter. But she tells a very different tale in the third chapter which would have permitted reconciliation, if it were true.. Sorry, but I could never trust her again.

Still it is a five star story even though I ended very unhappy with the events portrayed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Aussie cuck!

The whore set him up, betrayed his trust and the cuck took her back.

What a piece of crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Gutless wimp husband.

Make the story complete. Put a collar on him so the slut bitch whore can lead him around by a leash instead of by the nose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Stupid, stupid stupid.

Two things. 1: She and her whore friend fed him so many drinks as to make him physically sick. Perhaps even drugged him. And 2: She was going to screw Steve again, even though she said that she felt empty about it and it wasn't any good. So... why would she repeat her infidelity if it was no good? Perhaps she is a lying cunt? How could she love someone who she had so little concern for that she plotted to make him physically sick, humiliate him multiple times and then make him feel guilty and like crap for the rest of their lives? The answer is simple... she DOESN"T love anyone but herself. And this narcissism is a common trait in women. I believe that ALL women have the potential to do this to their spouse or lover, and as such trusting them in the first place is a risky move... BUT taking them back is just fucking stupid. It is just asking for more pain and heartache. Trust is earned and once lost it NEVER returns. Some will say it can be re-established, but those people are delusional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well told story

But I don't see how he ever could take her back, given the extreme betrayal and lack of respect she had shown him. This wasn't a one time, she was drunk and lost control episode. This was a carefully planned out attack. She had plenty of time to consider her actions. While I enjoyed your carefully crafted story, his accepting her back into his life was difficult to swallow and I'm a sucker for happy endings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What a wimp cluck story....

This guy can't write a decent story where a husband has any balls. How spineless can you get. The bitch in this story needed to be kicked to the curve and, perhaps, stricken with a neat sexual disease.

JounarJounarover 10 years ago

This story so needs a do-over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WIMP CUCK SLUT AND MORE WIMP

Not worth any stars its just shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sucked in again..

really got into this in the first chapter, was going well for a while , then realised it was just another wimpass cucky tale, you cuck writers really should have a category of your own so as not too mislead readers, that said you know how to spin a yarn, shame you only write about weak men with shitty wives

monkcalmmonkcalmover 10 years ago
Oh my God that was touching

me in a bad place where i keep my... oh yes reason and logic

1 Aussie males are not men explains why they suck(wink wink)

2 Aussie males have no self respect explains why they suck(wink wink)

3 Aussie females are selfish whiny not fit for breeding explains why they suck(wink wink)

4 Aussie stories dont add up to reasonable tales or redemption explains why they suck(wink wink)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How do you define love?

Let's see; She willfully puts him in tremendous pain, in fact counts on it, so that she can manipulate him into getting her way. She continues this deception, all the while watching him hurt, until she is found out. Then we are magically supposed to believe that she is sorry?

That is bad, but I have a harder time with his friend Mary and his parents talking reconciliation. She didn't just try to get some strange on the side. She *planned* on making him hurt as a part of her manipulation. He would have to live with that for ever! Why would you ever go back to that, and what do his friends think of him if they believe she's the best he can do!

Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This idiot author posted for 5 months in 2005..nothing since..

Can sure see why. Once an idiot, always an idiot. His stories tended to degrade husbands into accepting spineless wimps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This fucking author needs to go straight to hell....

What a Gawd Damn fucking wimp asshole author. Likely crawled back into his septic tank and is avoiding the light of daylight. Hope this sorry afterbirth gets his just reward (which won't be pretty).

svg1svg1over 10 years ago
Bot exactly good

Megan is a treacherous, mean woman. She acted like a psychopath. Megan told Jack that she finally understood the hurt that he went through, when she knew he was dating. Nice comparison, the bitch didn't have a clue. She drugged him, there could have been criminal charges for that. The planning, the manipulation of him, was cruel beyond any reason. And to bring the idiot right into the house, to the marital bed, and fuck the idiot within earshot of Jack, humiliating Jack the way she did. Jack went on a date, big whoop. For all she knows, he didn't even have sex. He definitely didn't rub her nose in the sex if he did have it. She didn't have a clue of the anguish, pain and hurt that she deliberately put Jack through. Maybe the marriage deserved a chance, but she's a dangerous nutcase. Someone that could pull what Megan pulled is capable of far more. Jack isn't safe, and the children aren't safe.

imhaplessimhaplessover 10 years ago
Great story

Ignore the assholes -- forgiveness was called for here.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago

I have to disagree slightly, Hap. Ok, forgiveness in time is possible, but taking her back after what she did? No. Just no. It wasn't a spur of the moment thing or one minor slip. Wifey planned, plotted and schemed to set up Hubby and then "retaliate" for his "infidelity" by cheating on him. Only when he found out about being set up did Wifey show ANY remorse whatsoever. She was sorry, alright. Sorry she got caught.

Hell, I forgave my ex-fiancé for cheating on me, but there was no fuckin' way I would ever have taken her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yep, I was right....

"This was my fault, I had brought it on myself and only I could fix it. Was it fixable?"

Of course its not fixable, you slutty cunt. This story was written by a woman, just like I said after Pt 2. I'm not trying to be a fire breathing he-man and BTB, but dangit, that is what needed to happen. You don't treat your mate like this self indulging housewife whore did hers.

There is absolutely no reason for him to take a cheating slut cunt back. Sorry, but that's just how I see it and I've been happily married to the same woman, my one and only, for 36 years. If she did what this woman did, she would know that it would never be fixed. Ever.

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
can you spell fiction?

AB, I hope you can enjoy these childish ravings against your fictional stories about fictional characters committing fictional acts. From wherever you may be resident.

The BTB commentators are a pack of curs, dogs who constantly return to eat their own vomit. They are the original cream-pie eating wimps with their infantile tantrums. Knowing the general plot of your stories, they return again and again to spew their venom against every mirror held up to their faces.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hey fanfare!

You sir are the epitome of a troll on this site.Every one of your comments complains about the BTB people and their reaction to stories like this. Is your opinion the only one that should matter? You certainly make it sound that way God, what a hypocrite. Believe it or not you pompous twit others have a right to there opinion as well. Why not just comment on the story? BTW I liked thiss story I thought that a reconciliation was warranted and well deserved.Guess what fan man Im one of those nasty BTBs.

InescuInescuover 10 years ago
Good writing

While I didn't agree to the solution and ending to the story, the prose was solid and the story was a good read. Please don't equate my dislike for the wife character with a criticism of your writing. Please continue to write and grow your skills.

That being said, I really disliked the wife. Tricking her husband and then screwing another man while he was in the same house and could hear? Holy crap that's just evil. I can see forgiving a lot of things, but the premeditated and deliberate cruelty of her actions didn't paint the picture of a woman that, while still love with her husband, had become bored. What she did seem to indicate a contempt for her husband that was deep seated. I'm note really sure that aspect of her betrayal was really investigated or adequately explained.

Still, good writing and I look forward to reading more of your stories.

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#2 THE NEGATIVE IS WHEN ITS YOUR TURN

the situation changes and the outcome may no go in your favor. TK U MLJ LV NV

bumd11bumd11over 10 years ago

This is an interesting and well written story. But, for me it doesn't quite work. Speaking as a male with 41 years of faithful marriage, I take fidelity very seriously. Even so, I could conceive of forgiveness for cheating, just not in this case. Megan committed three sins against her husband: she lusted so uncontrollably for another man that she abandoned her values and her vows; she lied and schemed to deceive her husband. These two might with time and effort be overcome. But, the third sin I find unforgivable: rather than satisfy her curiosity about Steve by a surreptitious affair, leaving her husband unaware and unhurt, she chose instead to do it in his face, rubbing his nose in it.

The unbridled lust for another man and the deception and betrayal might be survivable, but the complete contempt she showed for her husband is not. I guess Jack is a bigger man than I am!

sugnasugnaover 10 years ago
News

Only God can forgive sins. All these people that want forgiveness from another person don't get it. The not only broke their word, they committed a sin. A big nasty sin. No man or woman can forgive it, it is not within human power. They only forgiveness for sin come from God, and that only after you go to him and truly repent. Until a person seeks forgiveness from God for their sin, forgiving them for the the wrongs they have done to you is a waste of time. They will re-offend. They have not repented, and the have not attempted to make real amends. These are the facts, like them or not and they are rarely if ever mentioned in these stories.

krosis666krosis666about 10 years ago
What

a wonderful love story. She drugs her husband with a potentially lethal cocktail of alcohol and sleeping pills. She has her promiscuous slut friend, who is possibly a walking STD, have sex with him without his knowledge or consent, ( I think that`s called rape.) She then blackmails him into letting her fuck another man in their marital bed, while telling him he has to stay and listen to it. She tells him that it will go on for as long as she wants it to. And then, when she is found out, she feels sorry for herself and blames her husband for not being understanding of her womanly needs, she blames her slut friend for getting lots of sex and making her jealous, which started the whole thing. THEN, this wonderful specimen of humanity uses her own mother`s illness to guilt trip her victim, I mean husband, into taking her back. SO romantic!

What a pile of shit.

TheNextGuyTheNextGuyabout 10 years ago

I enjoyed the story.

Having said that, the conclusion isn't something I entirely agree with. There are relationships that can and should be mended after an affair, but equally so, there are those other marriages that maybe should not be saved. In the end, every couple has to decide that for themselves of course.

From what I've read early on in your story, the wife's actions are way over the line. While her desire to cheat can be understood and maybe excused, her actions in starting the affair are a whole other matter. Hatching a plan to trick your husband to think he has cheated, then giving him an ultimatum and coercing him into being a cuckold - that shows a severe lack of respect for her partner.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Good Story

Good read, though I am not a BTB I still think the wife got of lightly. I hope Mary is going to indulge in a 3sum with the couple. Husband gets her pregnant and she moves in the house !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
aussies

Brits with funny accents.

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
if aussies are brits with a funny accent

I guess the same thing could be said about yanks. you know, those folks in the colonies? all three started out in England and two of the three are exports. lol

btw, that's the best I can say about ch 03. sorry, not my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
totally unrealistic.

Just puerile mindless drivel.

1*

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsabout 10 years ago
thanks

Having read this I now know that the reputation Australian men have for being manly, in fact somewhat male chauvinist is nothing but a facade.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Poor ole wimpy author.

This kind of a sorry tale is written by a man with a 1-inch dick who has to rely on neighbors to satisfy his woman (whose clit is bigger than his dick). Hey little boy, quit posting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bad news, man

"Megan I'm ready to give us a second chance."

You shouldn't have done it, Jack. You'll always wonder. When she's a half hour late, when she didn't tell you she had to run to the store, when she's late coming home from work, when you get home early and she looks a little flustered when you find her cleaning. You'll find yourself going through her dirty underwear. The trust may build, but it'll never be 100%. Or even 90%. You'll always wonder.

I understand wanting to be a family again. I understand the children. But is it right to put them through the same thing you're going through?

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
Not as bad

as I thought it might be. If I was Jack though I would worry about when she might set me up next time. I would only drink things that came in unopened bottles or cans.

AwakeningofSensesAwakeningofSensesalmost 10 years ago
What a sweet story!!!!!

I think that this story should be a lesson for every men to learn from.when you sense that your marriage is normal and happy and honky dorry, beware!! That is when your happy beautiful and faithful wife will turn into a cum dripping,cock sucking slut. All this been your fault of course. You see, you made her life too good,comfortable,happy. And Jack, what a man! What a saint!! For a revenge fuck who those he get? A serial cheater ex that will abort the baby rather than loose a jock cock, and now his two biggest sluts are friend. Peachy keen!! I think that he secretly love pre own pussy. And to top it all like the devious shit that Marge is she gift him with a rug rat to seal his doom. Just like some desperate women do when their meal ticket ( sure thing) is about to slip from their grasp. Last but not least I think that Jack should let Cyndy back into the fold. The cunty trifecta if you will. The perfect axils of evil. All this IMHO of course..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
The end of the story tells everything about the wife cheating

Why, why on earth would he ever forgive the woman who set the stage and provided the man for his wife to cheat with? But, this is the way woman really are...dumb s---s

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Luck Mary

She got herself a natural cuckold,and should be able to fuck other men soon now that he is broken in.

At least as portrayed,there are a few platitudes here andthere but nothing that's shows she won't be doing again as soon as everything gets on an even keel.It's just a story and it served it's purpose.I have an emotional response to the point that I feel bad for that poor weak man having to live as a humiliated cuckold likely for the rest of his life.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unrealistic.

It is not just the cheating but the intentional pain and humiliation when she brought the man back to the home. And then you expected us to believe that she really loves him, that he forgives her and reconcile. You need to think your story through and write more realistically.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
Close, but

no cigar. The author did not convince me that Jack should have reconciled. Maybe he's a better man than I. I would be mad at her for years. Every argument would lead me to throw her cheating in her face and I would be VERY nasty about it. And knowing my former wife, she would have eventually left.

This was a very good story and very well-written. I will read more of this author's stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous