All Comments on 'Now It's My Turn Ch. 03'

by Aussie Bard

Sort by:
  • 414 Comments (Page 4)
Nightdiver5Nightdiver5over 5 years ago
First Ch. was quite good. Two and three not so much.

I'm not sure very much thought went into the plot and conclusion of Ch. 2 & 3. I'm not one of those that thinks reconciliation is never possible after a spouse has an affair. But the betrayal in this story was so beyond the pale, I simply dont see how it is possible.

It wasn't an affair of the moment, a drunken mistake, a whirlwind assignation. It was a coldly calculated, manipulative, devious, Machiavellian scheme to betray her spouse. How could you ever regain trust with a person that unscrupulous?

Then to add insult to injury, she not only commits the deed in their own house, but in their own marriage bed, while telling her husband he can either stay in the other bedroom or leave.

Some writers don't seem to fully realize the depth of betrayal when a spouse has sex with another party in the marriage bed. If a house is a person's castle, then the marriage bed is the inner sanctum of that castle. It is the place where both spouses let down their defenses, where secrets are told and vulnerabilities shared.

To have sex with another party in the marriage bed shows such disrespect for the other party and the marriage, that is simply unbelievable that the marriage could or even should survive.

All of that together makes the ending of this story unbelievable and dissatisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
SO lets re cap

She thought of someone else while they had sex - no big deal

She wanted more exiting sex but didnt want to ask for it - basically lying

She plotted with her friend to cheat on her husband - definitely lying

She encouraged her friend to hit on her husband even though she knew he didnt like it - sexual harrasment

She encouraged her friend to ramp it up and fondle him - sexual assault

She drugged her husband - a felony

She drugged him for the purpose of letting her friend have sex with his passed out body - rape

She pretended he cheated on her - psychological torture

All but the first of these is a violation of the marriage before she physically cheated

Any cuck that takes a cheating whore back deserved the pain they suffered through

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Love Conquers All???

I would bet money that this author is a female, they all seem to believe that their partners love for them should allow them a free pass, no matter how offensive their behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
cuckold

supremacy will never actually happen no matter how the writers push it.A slipup due to circumstance is one thing. A planned set of horrific actions against the one you claim to care for is another.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
I was angry at Jack for not loving me enough to want to save our marriage.

Tell you what, lets get even, he can leave your ass drunk out of your mind in a bar with the INTENTION of having you be raped, all so he can call you a cheating slut after you've been raped

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
After reading the trilogy,

I believe Megan was way too complicit and scheming too receive another chance. After Sylvia approached her saying it wasn't working Megan was the one to say better go to plan B. The selfish slut should've been left to rot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
It's a girl

The author must be a women. Fights like a girl, has no self respect and has to trump logic with feelings. Bunch of crap.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 5 years ago

I can't believe this ended up as a RaaC. The way Megan behaved in chapter 1 was despicable... no man could forgive such a vile betrayal.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 5 years ago
Garbage

No rhyme or reason to character action and what occurs is absurd.

SeeingEyeSeeingEyealmost 5 years ago
Please

She drugs him, sets him up to be raped - he IS sexually assaulted - and then she commits adultery. But she is sorry. Works for me. 1 star.

OlgreyfoxOlgreyfoxalmost 5 years ago
NO!

This story just doesn't work for me. She planned and schemed and lied and set up her husband just so she could cheat and cuckhold him with no guilt holding a lie over his head to get what she wanted and get some strange.

If the Author is a RAAC dude I am done reading his stories. Pffffttt!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
5 STARS

See my comment (10/13/18) on writing reconciliation stories as niche marketing at The Birthday Gift by TallMarriedMan.

Entertaining reading.

Paul in Oklahoma

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Boo

Hisss

luedonluedonover 4 years ago
To Anonymous who "Just wanted to make a point""

Maybe, maybe not, Anonymous.

I read an article recently that suggested that when a man and woman have sex together (their "genitalia are connected") it will have one or more of three purposes. They are:

Recreational

Procreational

Relational

The third one is 'making love', although most 'well-adjusted' married couples will sometimes do all three at the same time.

Those spouses who make the excuse of "It was only sex, dear" could well be telling the truth, in that there was no relational involvement. As you say, it wasn't making love, it was just fucking. But sometimes it becomes more than recreational, and when it becomes relational we have full-scale cheating.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Sylvia

Why blame Sylvia, dumb as she is? It was his wife’s fault.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Reconciliation huh? Caught and punishment but sufficient?

Can't decide only had psychology 101

But

She made decisions and especially when imagining Steve in place of husband

Serious cheating lack of respect for husband

3 stars as I she didn't seek counseling for herself but went only when husband had been going and invited her

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Felt real

This wasn't RAAC - it took a lot for the reconciliation to take place and I'm glad it worked out. The way the cheating happened seemed a bit far fetched but still 5 stars from me for a really good read.

Grimjack01Grimjack01over 4 years ago
Very good

This was a very true like arc, seen this a few times mostly never ends well but sometimes it just does. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

This chapter is a redemption from chapter 2. I don't mind a RAAC when it is done well and makes sense. This chapter did that for me. I was very nervous during chapter 2, I am glad that I took the plunge and went on to chapter three.

GiuliaNapoliGiuliaNapoliover 4 years ago
A Disappointing Disconnect

You created true monsters in Chapter 1 with Megan and her "best friend." If your character (Megan) could be so cold, cruel, and despicable to a husband who has truly loved her, forsaking her husband and children for the sake of a meaningless affair, and setting him up to take the fall, there is no possible redemption for her in that marriage. We're taught by you (the author) to believe in the husband's nobility, and his wife's horrid deceit in Chapter 1, only to have her reconciled with HIM accepting HER - after HIS invitation to see HIS counselor (she never sought help for her own wickedness). You painted him as a strong man, and led your readers to accept that he was. You painted her as a conniving, unfaithful slut, and got your readers to accept that she was. Then, with totally insufficient remorse, penance, introspection, and outside help, you let this evil woman be embraced by this strong man! It doesn't add up at all. There is no conceivable HEA for this woman. I'm a professional writer and editor with a number of published books in the erotic genre. IMO, the flaw in your reconciliation reasoning is big enough to drive a truck (lorry) through.

BOYO1STTRYBOYO1STTRYover 4 years ago
Jack's a caring, giving man....?

No....Jack's a twat!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Incomprehensibly Awful

The sane, strong husband of chpt 1 is turned into an utter twat in this chapter. Terrible writing - it's as if there are two completely different "Jacks". The character is deformed to get a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Your own writing contradicts itself

She kept not one but two secrets from him, the talking with Mary and the pregnancy, after promising total honesty. Now how long do you think it will be before more intimate secrets are kept? A proper ending would be for him to tell her this and for him and Mary to give it a chance for total happiness. Not the rainbow farts you wrote. Two stars for good writing overall but a lousy ending.

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago

Good enough to read again. Reconciliation hard earned and good with me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
RAAC at all costs no matter how nonsensical

The Megan from Chapter 1 is completely inconsistent with the Megan of Chapter 3. The character shown by her actions and words in Chapter 1 is so poor that no sane man would want to be anywhere near a relationship with her.

How could anybody trust someone who so coldboodedly drugged him, lied, cheated, acting all the while as if it was him? This is crazy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
IF REMEMBERING IS SOMETHING.........

That will not allow him to get past her being a lying, cheating, potentially murderous whore, how the hell will he ever get to where this story ends up? Because unless he has a lobotomy or some other traumatic brain injury he will always remember being drugged so she could fuck someone else. You don't get past that. Either you're the man in chpt. 1 or you're the utter pussy in chpt. 3. One or the other, not both. He has options obviously. So why would he stick with the known quantity of a lying slut wife who cared so little for him that it took almost a year for her to consider what she'd done to be that serious. And then only because of her own feelings. The bitch is selfish to the extreme. He can do better. Probably not that filthy cunt Mary though. She already displayed her true colors. I think there's a dating app out there that best describes it..."Plenty of fish".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Not only immoral but illegal also

As everyone else has pointed out, the reconciliation in this story is absolutely stupid so I don't need to ho into that. But what actually bothered me even more was the author's casual reaction to Megan drugging her husband and forcing him to have sex with Sylvia. There's virtually no mention of it after the first chapter. Imagine if the roles were reversed. If the husband had drugged his wife into having sex, everybody would be crying rape.

I'm not one of those btb guys who hates women but author's casual reaction to rape and sub par writing ruined the story. Reconciliation has to be earned and it cannot be justified if a person is raped no matter how sorry the perpetrator is. If I could give it less than 1 star I would.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 4 years ago

SHE was angry at HIM?!

"I never thought that you would be so hurt." - How could she POSSIBLY think that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
1 star for the morally dubious ending

Let me get this straight. She and her friend took advantage of his drunken state and her friend tried to have sex with him while he was passed out. And the author and some of the commentators think this is forgivable. Sure adultery might be forgivable but what both of them did to him is sexual assault. What if the roles were reversed? What if a husband allowed someone else to have his way with his wife without her consent while she was passed out? Would it still seem morally acceptable and forgivable? Why is it only okay when it's a man? The author never even addressed this in the story let alone forgive the wife and her friend for it. The only acceptable conclusion to a story like this is that not only should he have divorced her, he should also have reported her to the authorities and hauled both of their asses to jail.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
decent story

I liked the story because it was different. Many stories here are the same story rewritten. People complain because the man got back together with his wife, but remember, the world is full of different people that act differently than you.

Personally she would be done when she brought another man home to screw, but that is me.

PowersworderPowersworderalmost 4 years ago
How this should have ended after the first chapter...

The doorbell rang. Megan had arrived promptly at 4pm to beg for another chance. Mary was long gone... I'd tossed the slut out in the street after I heard how she'd aborted our baby 9 years earlier. I knew she was a cheating whore, but with that terrible confession any friendship we had was over. I'd laughed in her face as she pleaded with me to forgive Megan... sluts of a feather flock together.

"Come in, Megan," I said coldly to my wife.

She walked into the house, nervous and unsure of herself. Being served divorce papers at the restaurant had rocked her to the core.

"Please... don't do this, Jack," she begged. "If you give me a chance, I'll spend the rest of my life making it up to you!"

It was hard to believe I had once loved this cruel and selfish bitch. A woman who had conspired to have me drugged and raped by her friend, all to blackmail me into becoming a cuckold.

"I want to hear all of it," I demanded as she took a seat. "Tell me what the fuck you were thinking when you schemed with Sylvia to humiliate and destroy me."

Megan hesitated, a look of anguish in her eyes. "It wasn't like that, Jack."

"It was exactly like that... but I want to hear your side," I replied, slipping my hand down to my phone and surreptitiously recording our conversation.

She recounted the whole sordid tale, admitting drugging me to set me up for the blackmail. As soon as I had what I needed, I abruptly got up and walked out, leaving Megan staring at me in open-mouthed astonishment. I drove straight to the police station and announced that I wanted to report a felony.

With her recorded confession, it took the police less than five minutes to break Megan, who burst into tears and admitted what she'd done. The divorce was relatively straight forward after that, what with the evil slut and her conniving best friend in jail. A sympathetic judge destroyed Megan in the settlement, granting me full custody of the kids and the marital assets to support them.

The children missed their mother for a while, but they loved their new step-mom, and soon forgot all about Megan. Eyebrows were raised when I started dating the 18 year-old babysitter, but Kelli had harboured a secret crush on me and had blossomed into a beautiful young woman.

Thirty years and two more kids later and we're still happily married. Thankfully, Kelli wasn't a cheating slut like Mary and Megan turned out to be.

KayaknhKayaknhover 3 years ago
I lover Powersworder's comment from July 9th....

Great ending. Better than the wimpy RAAC above.

And I don't understand his hate for Sylvia vs his wife.

Wife cheated on their wedding vows. Sylvia aided but wife spread her own legs of her own volition.

Yet wife is forgiven???

Yep, Powersworder's version works better for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
hmmm

No.

She betrayed him, set him up, then had sex knowing, hoping, he would hear and be humilated.

Then planned on doing it over and over again.

In no reality would that describe a wife that loved you.

In no real world would a guy ever forgive it.

You wrote her as to vile, to evil and to uncaring of her husband and children to have the ending like that, you needed something to justify the forgiveness, and it just wasnt there.

WargamerWargamerover 3 years ago

Hmm!

I like Powersworder’s comment and alternate ending as well.

He should rewrite and expand it to a full blown story and then, with permission from Aussie Bard post the story as an alternate sequel to a good story.

I sincerely believe it would rate well.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

Er, wut? She manipulated him so she could cheat, while making him feel like it was his fault.

At least have the decency to do it in secret and live with the guilt.

Doesn't really feel like reconciliation is justified.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Powersworder

That comment powersworder made is more wise and honest than the author will ever be. This story was terrible and at least his comment would of made sense to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Children.....

Jack should have DNA tested all the children before completely taken her back.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

Another cuck story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
When you get to feel the most Pain............

With all the crap that went on this story...It's still a love story...I'm betting that some people think this guy is a wimp or worse...but he did screw Mary here...so in my book he did bet even...and he did go out with other women...while his wife didn't...what I liked about this story the most is...we got to see all of the pain here...his and hers...I salute to author here...we see what Megan goes through here...and him...making this a better story in the end...this is a complete story...from start to finish..........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The guy may have needed a counselor, but the wife was the one really needing the shrink. That should have e happened before the joint counseling. That much manipulative disrespect means there a a screw

loose.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Jack likes to get fucked in rest stop bathrooms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cucky shit.

SexecutionerSexecutioneralmost 3 years ago

I'd like to say I'm surprised, but again this is just unoriginal RAAC shit. The husband is weak, slutwife a conniving bitch, fuck even the counselor basically made him think it was HIS fault and he needs to fix it.

History shows she'll be back to fucking other guys, and he'll accept it, 'cause he just can't live without her. Welcome to cucky world Jack....

Carioca_ManCarioca_Manalmost 3 years ago

One thing I have to admit... The plot of the story is good. He caught me to read without breaks until the end... Which unfortunately, I didn't like.

Too much shit laid on poor Jack. A slut and conniving wife, who, having friendship with another slut of the worst kind, set up to fuck with her husband's life.

After the shit is done, Jack martyrs himself until he finds out about everything and takes his new path.

Then he tries to reconnect with Mary, who was the original slut and aborted her son, because of another male...

And then came the strings of verbiage and counseling that only served the slut wife's purpose.

I have to agree that the Flash ending Powerswonder left in July 2020 would be the best choice for Jack.

But this time, that's not just my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I don't think the reconciliation was "at all costs" but it was clearly a bad move. He's going to suffer again. Only a couple of months after they got back together she's meeting his ex-girlfriend behind his back. Red flag right there!

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

This story went from intriguing to horrible.

AngelRiderAngelRiderover 2 years ago

The wife drugged him. Raac is way way overused but it's so obviously appropriate here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I don't usually enjoy reconciliation tales, but this one was well thought out and written. 5*

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Cuck, crap. Way too much put on hubby. He was not at fault, wife paid no real price, only short term inconvenience. One star again.

DrgwngDrgwngover 2 years ago

Raac after drugging him, conspiracy, and extended planning to cheat. No way except in authors twisted world. Just another willing cucky boy, we certainly need more of this trash. Awful., got worse as it went along.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I normally favor reconciliation, but this is too much. A woman who loves a man would not do what she did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yup, it worked! Mary's cogent argument carried the day: Jack forgave Megan. In keeping with Mary's point of view, it will be the first of many, many times.

LWlurker

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Reread this story and downgraded it from 5/5 to 3/5. I liked the story, but realised this time around she really did too much to be forgiven for. Powersworder still got it right with his ending IMHO

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 2 years ago

The first chapter was ok but the next two were utter drivel.

There is nothing wrong with a good reconciliation story......this was not one of them.

In fact it was as far as it's possible to get.

No sane man would forgive that level of criminal betrayal.

1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How distasteful to see the "I killed our baby so I could date a hockey player" whore once again. Mary is not the kind of friend a supposedly recovering slut wife needs.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

A really good story. It took Jack a long time to take her back. She did a really bad thing, but was remorseful and got her reconciliation. Not sure that I could have forgiven her, but Brad's story and his ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a fucking Wimp limp dick! how can u ever take back a slut who planned and set u up so cold bloddily so taht she could have a strange dick.? ... and getting her preggo too?

This author is the heights of wimpy cucky behaviour...his whole story is about how to justify forgiving a slut! I think he is talkng from personal experience..musta been regulatly forgiving his wifes affairs..so its become an art for him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

not much,right from the begging the ending was forecast. You writers of fiction need to realise reality is the key to a good tale. Right from the start you have him question his choices by the impute to him from all he associates with and that's bullshit. no one,friend,parent or family would would do anything other than help an aggrieved sp ouse back up the choice of ending the relationship and how to do so with the least damage to the aggrieved. I truly hate stories that paint a husband that has no pride, integrity and indecisive.

woodwardwoodwardover 2 years ago

Jack was a fool.

SomeOneTwoThreeSomeOneTwoThreeover 2 years ago

The first part was really good.

The second part was wimpy.

This third part was utter crap!

If you pardon my French.

Action speaks louder than words.

There's no way a loving wife could've done

to her husband what this slut did.

And don't give that her brutal betrayal

didn't kill a big part of his love for her.

This story started well.

But then turned into a vacation from reality.

Brutally unbelievable.

1 out of 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely loved this emotional story and the outcome in the end was the right way to go😊

opheliusopheliusabout 2 years ago

The issue wasn't so much the cheating, which someone desperately in love with his wife and who has kids to consider might forgive as a one time transgression, but that she set him up and actually cuckolded him in his own bedroom, in the marital bed, in his presence. That is totally, completely and absolutely unforgivable. That kind of evilu calls for a very hot fire.

Martyr2002Martyr2002about 2 years ago

Using the MIL's illness is a cheap move for you. After what she's done, slitting her wrists and leaving him with the kids and the assets to move on and find a new wife would have been more welcome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The woman drugged him to sleep with her lover and she still claims to love him? In realityland, they don’t get back together, the divorce is acrimonious and she probably gets custody+support.

MasterKoteMasterKoteabout 2 years ago

Divorce should've been the outcome after what she did..

LeontheKingLeontheKingabout 2 years ago

Please tell me there's another version of this where Megan gets kicked to the kerb.

After what she did he could never trust her again no matter what, totally unforgivable

Complete BS ending

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

jack you wimp how's that cock taste ,

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreeneralmost 2 years ago

I am always a sucker for a happy ending. Many of the women out here may not agree but the worst 'friend' a married woman can have is a single friend, a divorced friend or a cheating friend. That is a repeating theme in many stories out here. Sylvia, was a selfish person, who realized what she did, a bit too late. Megan, of course was mostly to blame and Jack is a hero, for putting the needs of his children and himself ahead of his ego. The real winners in this story are Amber and Jack Jr. It should be a must read for any married wife. Megan was lucky. As most of the readers here wrote, Jack was a wimp and not all cheating wives get so lucky. Jack was no wimp. Just ask Steve. We all have to cope with things in life. Jack just managed his emotions as best as he could and Megan was smart enough to know how to help him heal. The fact that they did really love each other, helped a lot. The one thing that I would have expected was for Megan to show more remorse before she was caught in her scheme by Jack. The fact that she considered seeing Steve a second time, in my opinion, is the only shortcoming of this story, but maybe it helped Jack act as he did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ok. People cheat every day of the week. They usually eventually get caught. Sometimes, the reconcile. Usually, it ends in divorce. But this story was way more than that. The wife drugged hubby, so her friend could get compromising pics of him. And then the friend, sexually assaulted him. And the icing on the cake was, wifey did all this to blackmail hubby, to accept her cheating on him! And then of course, treated him like shit afterwards. AND once she is outed, the bitch has the nerve to say, she loves him. No, what she loves in her secure lifestyle for her and the kids. Nobody who loved a spouse, would be capable of doing this, unprovoked. The author really dropped the ball, on hubbies reaction. He should have gotten a recording of their conversation in the restaurant, and filed charges against them both. I am pretty sure if he went to the police first, they would have let him wear a wire, and it would have been admissible. One of the last comments she made to hubby, about” don’t think because you are taking us to an expensive restaurant, you are off the hook”; This in the response to the husband smiling. Yeah, wifey got off on humiliating him big time. People who love each other, don’t do that. And in reality, this was all caused, by him trying to remain a faithful husband. One star, because the husbands actions towards his wife, after finding out the truth, were not believable. You can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wait a minute. Define wimp? Dumb ass might fit better. He had no reason to get that wasted. Especially if they did not slip him anything. He wakes in a strange bed, sees his wife's friend, and she tells him he is a great fuck. Silvia gets him home and Megan ripes him a new ass. He is trying to sobber up, they are beating on him and you call him a wimp? He beat the shit out of a guy, taller, that out weight him by 30 pounds, with one punch. Give me a brake. Sure there is always going to an argument as to whether he should have taken her back, and it is always going to be 50/50. Some commenters make it sound like she should have been hung from the gallows. In that case there might be a lot of us that could be hanging with her. Good story line. I thought it flowed well. Keep writing.

XYZ

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

OMG! WTF even was that? After reading chapter two I wrote a scathing critique of the characters in this sorry saga and expressed my concern about the direction it was headed. I had to steel myself to read chapter three but when I saw that it was from Megan's perspective I had high hopes that it might just be a couple of pages of her self pitying and self justifying BS to tie up the loose ends. instead, my worst fears were confirmed as Jack caved in to everybody else's wishes and allowed the snake to slither back into his home and his life. Worse still, these two dangerously unstable individuals are going to bring another unfortunate child into the mix (I guess we'll just have to take Megan's word for it that it's Jack's child) and onto the at risk register. A few weeks of therapy and everything is magically resolved. The one and only positive in this shit show is that Megan's mum recovered from her illness, bless her. I was worried about her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

667 / 5.000

Resultados de traducción

I have never understood when stories go from white to black or from black to white in such an incongruous way.

Her husband is a pushover who hates her as soon as he loves her madly. And for no apparent reason!

The wife is stupid as hell, and she doesn't make sense of what she does or says.

The friend's slut confides in him and plays a role with the cuckolded husband.

The husband's friend gives her some dizzying advice. How can you advise in such a stupid way?

And then the story twists that she has no head or tail.

And it's a shame, because at first, at least at first, it seemed like there was an acceptable hoax plot. But later...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A good story, but long and drawn-out. Shorter would have made it a better read.

Ed

Dlh143Dlh143over 1 year ago

Just another shitty reconciliation story about a man who is too much of a pussy to live without a cheating slut that he's too weak to kick to the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story had some good insights into peoples behavior. Some is realistic, but other parts not so much. Although a lot of people don't always act as others think they should, I believe you stayed the course to what you wanted to convey to us in your story. Good job, and It was a better than average story. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I feel a punch on the nose was a bit easy on the character of Steve.

His wife divorced him for cheating on HER, but Jack contented himself with only one punch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Our life together had become plain, clean almost sterile. The excitement and naughtiness of youth had been replaced with predictable behaviour. It seems that I had wanted to replace some of that sterility with a little dirty action. Unfortunately instead of getting my husband to agree I had followed bad advice and listened to Sylvia.?"

Getting my husband to agree. Agree to what? Allowing her to fuck other men? Oh, yeah that was going to make their marriage stronger and put excitement and naughtiness back into their marriage...NOT in any sane universe would that of worked. I certainly hope this is her entitlement speaking here and not some psycho bullshit spouted from the counselor they were seeing together.

Also, since her entitlement was never dealt with or addressed how can she be so sure that she'd never cheat again. What happens the next time she gets bored with sex with her husband?

bigurnbigurnover 1 year ago

Why do so many of these stories end with the criminal bitch getting her way and being accepted back ? All of the bad things that happened lie squarely upon her. She and the other two are lucky that he stayed sane enough to not just kill the lot of them. Sadly, many of these workplace incidents come about due to similar or less situations.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, this was written in 2005, that's 17 years its very interesting to see the comments over this period. Attach them to the opinions of world affairs and that is even more interesting. I would love to be alive in 17 years' time to see what else is said. Morals are funny, they wax and wane, ebb and flow, just like the moon and the tides, we are here but a short time, is it wise to fill your vessels with hatred? Such a bitter drink me thinks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm sorry, but if a wife pulled something like this, then it's time for her to sleep with the roses.

Dlh143Dlh143over 1 year ago

No. Both the cheating slut and her slutty friend needs to be in a 3rd world whorehouse. The kids and the MC deserve better than her.

demanderdemanderover 1 year ago

She had no excuse for what she did, and it was about as low as it possibly could have been. Even if she had been successful, and fooled him completely, it would have killed the marriage. I could see him forgiving her for an affair, behind his back. But I just cannot see forgiveness for what she actually did. She wanted a strange cock experience and was willing to completely screw up her husband's life to get it. Load him with guilt. The worst. Unforgivable. D

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

“As I answered his questions I was finding answers of my own, answers that let me see why I had done this. The answers did not make me any happier but at least I now knew why. So did Jack.”

.

One of this flora’s better authors, a fellow Aussie “demander”, addressed this “elephant in tne room” plot hole of this old story in the comment just before mine. What she did was just beyond the pale — and yet the author never told his readers “why”. I suspect that the author knows that there is no “why” that any man or husband could ever come back from.

.

For me at least, this plot avoidance trick reduced an otherwise well written tome into a very unsatisfying one —- the reconciliation was impossible to accept.

.

3 ***

62276227over 1 year ago
Megan got off easy...

Her blackmailing Mary years previously to "win" should have been the straw that broke his back. While he might have been able to forgive her cheating and tricking him, once he found out about what she did to Mary.... nah, BTB.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Like most of these stories the question is "are you better off without her, answer in this case is no"

But to pretend they lived happily ever after is not the real world either. A new normal maybe but never what they had.

MattMcGMattMcGover 1 year ago

Meh!!! Not great, not bad, but it is semi ok. Here is a little fact about humans, a cheater WILL ALWAYS return to whatever they originally used to justify their cheating ways!!! No matter what excuses, platitudes, epiphanies, the amount of love shared between the couple, or how much one or both individuals have determined that their cheating is over. They are no longer the type of person that would or could do that to someone they supposedly love. None of it is true! A cheat will always cheat again! No matter how much time has passed, it could be 20 years, but THEY WILL STILL FIND A WAY and will still justify their selfish actions and thoughts!! Even if the cheating party never does cheat ever again, the damage is already done. The other person in their life, the one they made vows too, will never fully trust them again!! They will also search the smallest of details in order to find the proof that their parter is back to their cheating ways!! The person that actually upheld their vows and remained faithful to said partner, that person will NEVER EVER be able to put 110% of whom they are and all of their love and every bit of their trust back into the relationship after they have been previously betrayed!! And they also may never understand that after the reconciliation they are NO LONGER the person they were before the betrayal! And subconsciously they WILL HOLD BACK & PROTECT a small portion of their heart and soul so that once they are betrayed the second time, it is then less painful than when first screwed over. The mind and body will protect itself without consciously knowing it! If you want someone else, have the decency to tell your other half that you want a divorce. It is not hard. And actually in a situation where the couple decide they want a 2nd go at their relationship, neither will have betrayed or broken trust between them and the relationship can grow stronger than previously! Neither party will feel that they may be getting used somehow or they must be ever vigilant because they live a life tethered & bound beneath the Sword of Damocles!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You write well.

That being said, the level of deceit Megan exhibited makes it impossible to accept a reconciliation. She didn't just get drunk and cheat one time. She planned with Sylvia to set her husband up not only to accept her cheating...with a married man no less...but she connived to make her husband believe it was HIS fault!

So sorry...that lying, cheating bitch would have been thrown to the curb by any self respecting man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I like the story.. I liked the presentation and accepted that RECON. was possible. What makes me pause is several aspects of the story.. Sylvia was a miserable human being and should have wanted to seek help after her divorce, however she didn't cause the cheater to cheat. She got the brunt of the anger because Jack didn't blame the cheater enough. He was a good guy but weak. Also in what universe does the husband kick out the mother of the children and get away with it? Nowhere. Child support, spousal support, she stays in the house. Finally, after all that happened, only a desperately self adsorbed woman would cheat again. Love to see an alternative ending where Jack tries to kick her to the curb... He would need that camping tent.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I need to remark on some general thing that comes up, "cheaters always return to what they did." That is, cheaters never stop. I cheated on my wife. I cheated on her before we got married. I think I justified it to myself partly because she had cheated on her first husband with me with no discernible remorse. After we got married, five years later I cheated on her once with a good friend of ours who had fallen in love with me and made a rush on me one night when my wife and family were taking a trip. I wasn't drunk or overwhelmed. That was thirty-seven years ago. I didn't cheat again with our friend; we have both agreed it was just a very bad idea. I haven't cheated again on my wife. I'm not asking for a medal, and I'm not saying this somehow made me a better person in the long run, which it did not. I'm just saying that as far as I know, it is possible that a person will cheat and then give it up. I doubt I'm so special among people who have cheated that I'm the only person like this. I don't understand why some of the people who make comments are so convinced that people cannot change their behavior.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a great story but unfortunately the author fell in the trap too many authors attempting RAAC stories fall in. The transgression was beyond what (at least what I think) was redemption. Megan intentially inflected emotional pain on her husband, seeking to destroy him so she could have an affair. The affair is the secondary crime in this story. The fact that Megan could coldheartly plan and then carry out a scheme to infect massive emotional pain reflects a person who not only doesn't love her partner but has some deep seated emotional problems. Her actions cannot all be blamed on her friend.

miket0422miket0422about 1 year ago

She thinks she understands how Jack felt because of her response to him having sex with Mary and finding out he was dating. The thing is he never plotted behind her back, set her up to take the fall for something she was innocent of and then made her be in the house and listen while he had sex with someone else.

That's the part that makes me have a hard time accepting their reconciliation. How does anyone ever trust someone who went to such lengths to hurt and humiliate their spouse just so they could fulfill a fantasy they didn't have the courage to discuss openly with said spouse???

Just forgiving the infidelity is hard enough. All the extra pain she put him through so she could get some strange?? Hard to see how that could actually work.

rockdoctor63rockdoctor63about 1 year ago

Nicely thought out story. Jack should have run screaming and hollering from this woman. She tricked her husband into letting her have an affair. She brings the man into their house, has sex in their bed, expects him to stay and listen to it. She has some serious mental illness. To explain it away as your marriage getting stale is just crazy. She planned, deceived, drugged, and had an affair on her husband. She was truly mentally unstable and should have been divorced and had her children taken away.

KahunabobKahunabobabout 1 year ago

So, in the end she got her cake and ate it too. No real repercussions. Jack's a bigger (or is it lesser?) man than I'd be. I'd be divorced and nothing more than cordial with my ex. No hate. As they say, the opposite of love is indifference, not hate.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a ridiculous ending, she conceived and executed a plan to make him cheat or think he cheated. He felt such guilt that he would let her fuck someone else and perhaps even consider killing himself... But after a bit he just shrugs and forgives her, they live happily ever after. Terrible ending. She needed to be burned or at least lightly roasted.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just another pathetic RAAC story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

1/5 stars, cheating bitches should stay divorced.

jopstorm1945

Xavier3737Xavier373711 months ago

What she and her "friend" did to him is unforgivable!!!!!!!! That was such an EVIL thing to do to him and he should not have taken her back. HELL NOOOO!!!!!!!

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

Baccant2, I’ve read a couple of your stories and I have to ask what do you know about standards? This was a really good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous