Now Starring Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you OK?" I asked.

"You weren't exactly easy on me last night."

"I'm sorry about that," I started, but he cut me off.

"Nor did I want you to be," he took a sip of his tea, "but I think I should probably take a few aspirins before going into rehearsal this morning."

When we arrived at the rehearsal hall Mollie was in a state, her face was red and she looked like she wanted to kill someone. I wisely avoided her but she caught David looking at her and marched over to him, holding some pink sheets in her grip "You won't believe what the writers came up with over night!"

I tried to motion for him to not ask, but he didn't see me or chose to ignore me. Mollie thrust the pages into his hand. He took out his glasses and read through the first few pages, then looking at her, with a grim look on his face said, "I'm so sorry."

Mollie stormed off in search of Phil, I guess, and I could no longer contain my curiosity, "What was that all about?"

He pocketed his glasses again, his face still very grim, but I could see the corners of his mouth twitching, "good news!" he exclaimed.

"They're killing off her character?" I asked.

"Even better than that," he grinned at me, his dark eyes lit up with amusement, "You two get to have a love scene!"

"A what?"

David leaned in, "you know you get to pretend to have sex with her. Good luck big boy." He patted my shoulder.

"That's not funny, David!" I protested.

"Oh, I think it is. In fact I think it's hilarious. Just close your eyes and think of the Queen."

12