Nrlynkdbabe's Winter Getaway Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nrlynkdbabe
Nrlynkdbabe
1,118 Followers

Tian was turned on and I wanted to keep her that way. My mouth lowered to her left tit, I encircled her nipple with my lips gently sucking on it. I nibbled it lightly with my teeth and sucked it some more before moving to the right one and doing the same. Tian moaned and squirmed as I teased her nipples with my mouth. I moved one hand over her smooth bare skin as I continued to tease her with my tongue. I moved from her breasts slipping my tongue down along the valley between them before teasing her belly with light kisses. I dipped my tongue into her belly button, Tian letting out a little squeal when my tongue pressed into it. I know if she could use her hands she would have been pushing my head down toward her very wet pussy. However I was in charge now and she would have to follow my schedule. I moved slowly but deliberately toward her cute pussy. I teased her with light kisses down her torso stopping just before the small wisp of blue-black pubic hair just above her pussy lips. I moved to the side and teased the area around the rise of her mound but never went near her pussy itself.

I love her soft smooth thighs and I teased her with light kisses and flicks of my tongue on her very sensitive inner thighs. I kissed my way down her legs stopping at her ankles. If she had already showered I would have kissed licked and sucked on her feet and toes but that would come later. I kissed my way back up still teasing the area around her pussy.

"Nikki, please I want to cum! Tian said breathlessly.

I didn't reply at first, I moved my mouth to her pussy and slid my tongue between her lips and her body arched under me.

"Yes! Please don't stop." Tian moaned

"Remember the BBQ babe when you played the bitch towards me? Well now it's my turn." I said, a wicked smile on my face.

"Please Nikki, I need to cum." She begged

"You'll cum Tian, many times but not just yet." I said before slipping my tongue into her pussy once more before backing off.

"I'm going to take a shower, wait for me babe." I said, climbing off the bed and heading to the bathroom.

"You can't leave me like this, I need relief." Tian said

"You'll get that later sweetie." I said as I entered the bathroom.

"Nikki, please Nikki. " Tian kept calling but I ignored her.

I knew she would be yelling even more very soon. I jumped into the nice hot shower which felt so good on my skin. I was completely enjoying myself as the hot water rinsed the soap off my body when I heard the shriek. I couldn't help but giggle as I finished quickly and stepped carefully out of the shower.

"NIKKI!!!" was what I heard as I moved to enter the bedroom.

I didn't bother to grab a towel, stepping naked and wet into the bedroom. Tian's eyes were wide open, she looked as though she had seen a ghost. Now of course she was still tied spread-eagle and naked to the bed. She could do nothing to move or cover her very exposed body. There standing at the door of the bedroom was Mike, my friend and owner of the chalet.

"Hi Mike." I said as I walked over naked and wet to kiss him hello.

"Tian, this is Mike. He owns this place." I said as I turned toward her.

"Hi." Tian said rather shyly

"Are you going to let me loose now?" Tian asked with an attitude

"No, not yet. You haven't cum yet and you said you need to badly."

"Not now, not with him here." Tian said seeming to know what was cumming lol

"Oh yes my dear, you need to cum and that's just what you will do. Don't worry Mike here won't touch you unless you ask." I said

"Sweetie, you got me off in front of everyone at the BBQ, your getting off easy with just Mike here." I said as I moved over and onto the bed.

Mike grabbed a chair to be sure he had a good view. We had talked days ago and so he knew what was going to happen, provided I was able to get everything in place, which I had done. I moved up and began an all out assault on the amazing naked body of Tian with my hands, lips and tongue. I soon had her so hot she forgot totally about Mike being there. I worked my way down once again and teased the area all around her wet pussy. I teased a bit more, getting close but having no direct contact on her clit,

"Please Nikki." Tian begged

I didn't respond with words, I moved my mouth down and covered her pussy with it. I slid my tongue between her lips not pushing it inside, I flicked my tongue on her clit and felt her hips rise off the bed trying to push her pussy harder against my mouth. I teased a bit more and than as I slid my tongue once again between her lips I pushed it in hard and deep. Again Tian responded as I had my tongue in her deep, swirling it around on her inner walls as my thumb went to tease her clit. I worked my tongue feverishly inside of her sweet wet pussy knowing she would cum fast and hard. Tian began to shudder as she began to cum. Soaking my face with her sweet juice. I came up and looked at Mike who had his hard dick in his hand as he watched Tian writhe in orgasm. I gave Tian a little time to recover as I moved off the bed and knelt in front of Mike taking his dick into my mouth, moving it up and down as he started to cum. I took his cum down my throat before moving back over to the bed.

I got up and straddled Tian moving my pussy just over her mouth. I lowered myself down leaving no question what I expected Tian to do. I jumped when I felt her warm tongue inside me. I was so horny from the trip up and going down on Tian and Mike I came in just minutes.. I moved off and Kissed Tian, our pussy juices and Mike's cum all mixing together. I untied Tian and we went in to take a shower together. We teased each other but neither of us came again. Tian was loosening up some and so she walked out of the shower naked and wet just like me. I love how the female body looks naked and wet with drops of water glistening on the skin. Mike had arranged for dinner out somewhere but I wanted to have some more fun.

"Let's go in the hot tub." I said unable to contain my excitement.

"Damn Nikki, can't you ever just be satisfied staying warm?" Tian said not wanting to feel the cold again especially when naked and wet.

"Come on it will be fun." I said grabbing her hand and pulling her behind me..

As soon as we went out the door onto the deck the 30 degree air hit me like a wall. I can only imaging how Tian was feeling. I'm the one who likes to challenge the cold when naked. Mike went out ahead and tested the water with his hand telling g us it was just right. We reached the hot tub and Tian was in it in seconds. I never saw her move so fast. I didn't go in with her, I stood there for a minute looking at the back yard.

"Aren't you going in Nikki?" Mike asked

"No not just yet as I bolted past him and down the few steps into the snow covered backyard. The snow was well above my ankles, I moved carefully not knowing what might be under it. If it wasn't for the low temperatures I would have played longer. I ran around like a kid, made a few naked snow angels and rolled in the snow. I began to think about Carrie1 and her naked snowball fight on a ski trip and wanted to pay homage to one of my favorite writers on Literotica by following in her footsteps. I got a handful of snow, formed a decent snowball and hit Mike with it. He came into the yard and began trying to pelt me with snowballs. I think he was afraid to hit me with one but I got a good shot in a few times. The cold was starting to get to me and I knew I would have to surrender soon. I rolled around a bit more tossed another snowball and then "Wham!" Oh did that hurt. Mike hit me square in the tit with a snowball. It stung and my tit was suddenly a brighter red than the rest of my very cold body.

I recovered and knew that it was over, I ran up onto the deck and slowly started to submerge my body into the hot tub. It stung as my cold skin hit the hot water but after a few minutes I was happily in the hot tub with Tian.

"Your fucking nuts you know, gorgeous but nuts." Tian said as she shook her head while looking at me.

"Yes I know."

Tian and I sat in the hot tub for about 15 minutes luxuriating in the hot water while outside where it was below 30 degrees with snow everywhere. Tian was hoping Mike would bring us something to cover up with for the short trip from the hot tub to the house but the only way to get back in was naked and wet. We made a quick dash from the hot tub into the chalet. It was so exhilarating, going from the hot tub into the below freezing air while naked. We had a little time before going to dinner so Tian and I sat by the fire. Mike had left but would be back to pick us up to take us out for dinner.

*

The conclusion will be posted soon. Thanks to everyone for your support, comments, feedback, e-mails and votes.

Higs

Nikki

Nrlynkdbabe
Nrlynkdbabe
1,118 Followers
12