Nude Day, A Celebration of Flashing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being that Gordon and Irene only flashed on Nude Day, after Irene had finished her flashing, it was Gordon's turn to flash and Irene would gladly help him to flash. Irene would tease her husband in front of her friends, always a different group of friends, usually two or three women. Flashing Gordon's penis always worked better when there were two or three women present instead of one woman. Feeling safe with a friend, having multiple women witness the flash allowed them to play off one another and laugh away their shocked embarrassment.

A typical scenario of Irene flashing Gordon went something like this.

"C'mon, Gordon, it's Nude Day. Loosen up. Let's get naked," said Irene with a laugh, while stripping off her clothes in the hopes of enticing him.

"I'm not getting naked, Irene, especially in front of your friends."

"You're such a prude, Gordon."

"You get naked first, along with your friends, and then I'll get naked."

"I'm not getting naked," said Irene's friends nearly in unison with uncomfortable laughs.

Then, without warning, Irene walked up behind Gordon and pulled his shorts and underwear down to his ankles. Flashing Gordon always worked better when the women had a few drinks and when Gordon was carrying something that would break, if he dropped it. So, with Gordon's shorts around his ankles and his cock in plain view of the women, it would take Gordon longer to deposit what he was carrying to pull up his shorts.

"I can't believe you did that, Irene. I'm mortified," he said feigning his embarrassment.

Another way of flashing her husband was walking in his room with one of her friends to introduce her husband, when she knew full well that he'd be naked. No one ever suspected that Irene was purposely flashing her husband, just as no one suspected that Gordon was purposely flashing them. The whole thing was planned, right from choosing who to invite over to flash.

She ended her day undressing in front of her side bedroom window, a view that gave a different neighbor a show. Once naked, she'd brush her long, lush hair one hundred times, while sitting in front of her mirror, a view that gave her neighbor a front and back view of her. All the while Gordon peeked out another window to watch and videotape his neighbor masturbating his lust for his naked wife.

"Did you get it? Was he watching?"

"Oh, yeah. Just as the neighbor out front was watching you walk around the kitchen naked, the neighbor in back was watching you bending and squatting in the backyard in your sexy nightgown, too, Irene," said Gordon. "I got it all. You put on quite a show. I can't wait to watch this tomorrow," he said patting his camera.

Irene turned off the light and came to bed excited that she finished off Nude Day with another show. She gave her husband a big hug and a long, wet kiss, while he reached beneath her nightgown to fondle her naked ass, before feeling her ample breast and fingering her nipple. Then, she took his cock in her mouth to suck him hard, before they made love.

*

Please don't forget to vote, make a comment, and/or add me and this story to your favorite lists. Thank you for reading and voting for my story.

12