Nude in New York Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got dressed and said good-bye to the girls. I found Peter, and we headed off to the L train towards Williamsburg. We got in the last car, and I nestled myself into below Peter's chin and into his chest. The air conditioning was strong and I felt a little cold. But when Peter put his arms around me and drew me in, I felt good.

"Happy now?" he asked.

"Better," I said. "But not completely satisfied."

"You got nude and you came. That's not enough for you?"

"I didn't get fucked, Peter. I think that's what I need."

"We'll fuck when we get home."

"I would hope so," I said, digging an elbow into his ribs.

"Ow!" he said. "Do you sharpen those things?"

I looked up at him

""Kiss me," I said. And he did.

His arms enclosed mine, and he put his hands on my breasts. There were a couple of other people on the train, but no one was paying attention. It didn't matter — this wasn't sexual now.

"I think I want something bigger," I said. "Nude Girl needs something bigger."

"I think I can help," he said.

I sunk into his arms, his chest, his body.

I knew Peter would help me.

"Thank you."

12