Nudity the New Hobby Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21 -- A day of abstinence

Brad and Elena said they had had enough and said goodnight. They climbed out of the tub in a slow laborious way, as if they had just finished the New York marathon, Brad still sporting a reddened semi. Elena led him off as he looked at me and we exchanged nods like guys with something in common do world over. Penny came in for a kiss and we went at it like a couple of teenagers for ages, stopping only when one of us was short on breath, then reengaging. It was nice, and it reinvigorated my erection. It was still hard inside Penny but my erection was starting to drop off until Penny kissed me. I don't think it went unnoticed either as Penny made the age-old comment. "Hello Sailor". Grinding herself onto me once again for a few seconds, then sitting still.

I reminded Penny she had work in the morning and she said it was only just past ten. For some reason I thought it was much later as I was exhausted, so exhausted in fact I was hoping Penny wasn't wanting another go. Thankfully, after another few minutes of intense kissing Penny slowly lifted herself off me and made for the steps. She said that she couldn't believe we'd just done that in front of our friends and I followed behind saying that I hoped that things wouldn't get weird between us. I pulled the rigid cover over the tub and turned it off at the wall. My fingers were all pruned from so long soaking and my erection seemingly there to stay. For a moment I had horror stories running through my head of guys who had erections that wouldn't go and had to be drained with a big needle. Perhaps it was those thoughts or just natures course, but it began to deflate by the time I had secured the house and was going up to bed. Penny had taken a quick shower to wash away the chemicals from the tub and was drying off as I went through and did the same.

That night I slept like a baby and woke to an empty bed. Penny usually woke me as she readied herself for work, then I'd take another 30 minutes sleep, but today I had slept right through to my alarm. I went down for coffee and some cereal and found Maz sat at the counter eating yogurt and peaches. I don't think my nudity had such a profound effect on her today and she said a good morning, I think, through a mouthful of food as I sat down to eat. I asked on Mike and she said he was still sleeping as he was still working nights and guessed he tried to keep to a similar routine wherever possible. I asked if she had had a good night and she just smiled.

"What do you think?" was her answer when I pushed her on it a second time.

I asked her to 'spill the beans' but she took another large spoon of Cheerios and shrugged her shoulders, the hint of a smile visible behind her chewing. I pushed on the question and asked if they were now an item or was it just a fling. It went quiet for a moment as she finished her mouthful and she smiled again and said something about how she was keen to see where it went, but that it was all still new. She did however hint that Mike had done the business in the bedroom, but it was hidden behind military slang and inuendo so I may have got it wrong, but I doubt it.

Maz offered to tidy up, so I dressed and left for work still on a high. Work was still busy and on my list were several smaller jobs to complete before I left, a sticky note from my boss saying that he wanted all 5 jobs done before I left because I wasn't in tomorrow (Friday). I had finished 3 jobs by lunch time and met with my boss and the guy who details the cars once we've finished sorting the oily bits. We chatted over our subs and they said what they were doing at the weekend. I said I had a lot of errands to run tomorrow so they shouldn't be too jealous of me being off which they accepted so asked about my weekend instead. I said I thought we'd be going to the beach and was asked which one we went to. I said I wasn't sure as I didn't want to reveal that I was off to Blacks beach to expose my naked body to the world. Stevie, the detailer, then showed us pictures on his phone of his new girlfriend, including one of her topless wearing tight leggings. Her face was looking away or hidden in the pictures. She had an amazing looking body. Curvy, tanned, big firm looking tits, subtle tattoos and good proportions.

Stevie was known for luring in women with free weed and they were usually trashy types who'd do anything for a toke, but this one looked classy. He said she was a rich girl who he'd picked up in a fancy bar. He'd been driving a car we have to promote the business which we are allowed to use from time to time, a Porsche 911 with a silver wrap. I got the impression he'd made this girl think he was some rich dude, not a car detailer. He told us she was a photographer and that her folks were loaded. My Boss reminded him that the company show car was not his personal chick-magnet and that he needed to be careful. Stevie asked if he could use the car at the weekend and I reminded him it was my turn to have it. He offered me twenty dollars to swap and I laughed. He offered forty and I simply said I wasn't interested. Our boss laughed and said this was extortion, but fun. I could tell Stevie was desperate and knew his own car, a twelve year old Chrysler Crossfire, wasn't going to cut the mustard with his new girl. Our boss left, saying he'd see us back at the shop and Stevie pleaded more with me.

"What if I show you more pictures of my girl... Videos too!"

I looked at him and said I was listening. He said he had some videos of her naked and more, plus lots more naked photos. I raised my eyebrows and asked if she knew about them. He said she did, that it was her idea but that she wore a mask in them, adding that she had taken compromising photos of him in case he'd chose to post her online or show his friends. I noted he was offering to show me and he said he trusted me. Since I didn't need the car and was only really teasing him I said it was a deal and he opened a secret photos app on his phone. He put in a six-digit password then opened a folder full of thumbnails. There were 3 videos and over a hundred photos.

He said I should have a good look through whilst he went to the bathroom. This was his daily routine and I knew I had at least five minutes alone with his phone here. Me being me I looked to see if there was a share option and thanks to the sandwich shops fast Wi-Fi had them all in my own photos folder before he returned. I even had time to delete all the 'sent' notifications and look through some of the regular pics of her, some of which I also 'stole'. She was fairly ordinary to look at with dainty features and too much makeup to know for sure, but she had an engaging smile and a love for Corona beer according to the pictures. However, some of the close-ups showed she had flawless skin and her pussy was a perfect shape, topped with a neat and even landing strip.

"What do you think?" He asked as he sat back down. I said she was an amazing girl. He seemed a bit disappointed. He said that was all I was going to say about the videos! I had not had a chance to look as I'd been busy stealing them all so had to pretend I'd seen it all. It was clearly something outrageous if this was his reaction. I said I didn't want to embarrass him or anything and he just laughed as he said the girl was a sexual beast and would do pretty much anything. He said she was a guys dream when it came to anything sexual and that she was a total nymphomaniac. We laughed like guys do and made our way back to the shop. I saw Stevie looking at my groin to see if I was tenting my chinos but nothing was said (I wasn't).

I finished my last job and helped another colleague until clocking off time. I absorbed the chiding from everybody for not being in tomorrow and drove home, stripping in the foyer as usual and sitting down to watch TV. It was my turn to cook and it was just going to be Penny, Mike and I as the others were out. I had thought Maz might be coming but she wanted to spend time with other friends before her new deployment. I had bought a ready made sausage and ham pie from the farmers market which just needed to be thrown in the oven for twenty minutes so could relax for an hour. Remembering Stevie's videos and photos I'd taken earlier I found the app Stevie used, paid the $2.99 for it and arranged them in my own phone. Once all hidden away in my phone I started to look through them, starting with the photos. It was a set taken in a studio by the look of it. She was stood in front of a pale blue marble effect background that also flowed into the floor. She was wearing tatty old Vietnam era Army garb and it felt like the photos you would see in Swank or Hustler before the internet came along.

Across the set she slowly removed the army clothes to reveal pale blue underwear and a mass of tattoos across her body. She was had her hair up and took on a range of poses that showed off her curves and tits nicely. A few more photos and the bra came off, another few and she was naked. Her bush she had died a deep red that was not natural looking. She clearly looked the rebellious woman as she gave these pouts and sneers in the poses that gave her a powerful appearance. As the photos progressed she was then spreading her legs, then her pussy and then the pictures stopped, the last one showing her legs wide, her panties stuffed into her pussy, a little bit still hanging out. A big smile on her face.

I then opened the first video and it was seven minutes long, starting with her walking into the room, the video being recorded by a man on the bed that I assumed was Stevie. When he spoke I confirmed it was. She had a shopping bag on her shoulder and was in a summer dress as she walked to the end of the bed, a knowing smile on her face. She dumped the bag on the end of the bed and climbed up onto it, casting the video into darkness as she blocked out the ceiling light. The video then cut and restarted with Stevie's girl again stood at the end of the bed with shopping bag over her shoulder but the summer dress was gone and now all she looked to be wearing was a bandanna over her face like a cowboy holding up a train would wear in a western; plus she also had on a plain ball cap that hid her face too.

This time she put the bag down, climbed onto the bed and stopped, rummaging in the bag and pulling out a large cucumber with a big smile on her face. She then stepped forward and, squatting slightly, parted her legs and began to work the cucumber into her pussy. It was pretty big and she took ages to gently work it into herself. I was now really hard and used my free hand to reach down to jerk off, but had to stop as I realised my dick was a little sore. The hot scene in front of me was amazing, the girls pussy spread to capacity with the green vegetable, the camera really close and catching the picture and sound of her doing herself. She groaned and moaned as she pushed the phallic vegetable in and out of her self and within three minutes she seemed ready to cum, using her other hand on her clit. I was now super horny but too tender to jerk off, so I stopped the video, put my phone away and put on regular a movie.

By the time Mike got in I was most of the way through a Pierce Brosnan James Bond movie and it was time to put the cooker on. Mike dumped his gym bag in the hall and went upstairs to his room in dire need of a shower, his grey MARINES T-shirt was 80% dark grey with sweat and his bald head glistening with sweat. He ignored my nudity and said he'd be down in 30 minutes if I needed any help with dinner. He said it in such a way that questioned why I wasn't already slaving over a hot stove to prepare him a range of delicious options. So I put the oven on and went back to my Bond movie.

By the time Penny got in from work Bond was in his final fight with a huge, blonde muscular German man, the end of the world on the horizon but Bond not finished yet. Penny gave me a peck on the cheek and said she'd be down in a bit. She asked what was for dinner and I told her, knowing it was one of her favourites, and she seemed quite pleased. I waited for Bond to win the day, the girl and the admiration of a nation, then put the pie in the oven, set the table and opened a nice bottle of red wine.

Mike came down dressed in a pair of cycle shorts and nothing else. Penny commented that they were so tight he may as well have gone naked but he didn't bite and kept them on. Dinner flew past and we chatted a lot about Mary-Anne. It was clear Mike had a thing for her and wanted to know as much about her as we would give him, which was a lot. Mike had told us about what he thought and wondered if they might be able to make a relationship work already, both of them quite okay with Maz going on long deployments and Mike working horrible hours with his job. I think his military service was a good way for him to understand how to manage the situation.

After dinner Mike went out to the movies and once I had cleared up dinner went and sat with Penny who was searching Netflix for something to view. I sat down and she eventually found a film she wanted to watch, asking if I was okay with it. The film was called 'Love' and I wasn't too bothered with what we watched. The film started and with a few seconds we were basically watching porn. I looked at Penny and asked how she did that. She was confused so I asked her how had she flicked from Netflix to porn and she laughed. She said it was Netflix and her friend had recommended it to her. For a mainstream movie on Netflix this was relatively hardcore, with full on blow-jobs, fingering and fucking which got me hard again. I was still pretty horny from earlier and it hadn't taken a lot to get me going.

Penny noticed my erection and dropped her hand down to gently massage my balls then moved up to my penis. She gripped it gently and I was fine but as soon as she started to move her hand up and down I was in pain so had to ask her to stop. She looked up and asked if I was okay and I had to report that my dick was just a little sore from all the attention it had been getting of late. She laughed and gave me two hard tugs on my dick which made me yelp in pain. Penny laughed and let go of me before leaning over and giving the tip a light kiss. We then watched the rest of the film that was quite boring in the end. There was more sex, but not quite as porn like as the first ten minutes.

Finished with the movie I took a shower and we had an early night. As I got into bed Penny asked what I had planned for my day off and I told her I would likely be working on my car, take a trip to the store and maybe catch a movie. However, in my mind I was already planning a return to Blacks beach. I then lay back and it seemed that both of us seemed quite happy to just rest and sleep.