All Comments on 'Nursing School Model'

by StandardPatient

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
very very good

I enjoyed that. Me and my penis thank you.

Please give us more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Well, Let Me Put It This Way

I don't know how close to any kind a 'reality' you are aiming for with this tale, but so far, it's out in left field. You wrote: >>>>["O.K. George. Take off your robe and let's have a look at you." Laura commanded. I whispered in Laura's ear that I hadn't put on any underwear after my bath and that I was a little embarrassed to be naked in front of my ex-stepdaughter and particularly her friend. "Don't be silly, George. I'm a doctor and these girls are nursing students. You don't have a thing that any of us have never seen. Out of the robe!" With the pain I was in I had no choice but to comply so off came the robe. In spite of the pain in my balls, my cock twitched as I removed my robe and stood naked in front of these three pretty women.

Laura first took my blood pressure what was good at 120/80.]>>>> My question is: What possible revelence does his being naked have to do with his having his vitals taken? >>> Next is the fact that his 'Doctor Ex' is running the very real chance of losing her medical license. Why, you ask? Well, that would be because she is in fact running a 'medical school' under no recognised or sanctioned 'umbrella'. The libility issues alone would be astronomical and her E & O insurance would be prohibitive. But, what the heck, it's you tale. Run with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Please finish

You must finish this story ! More sucking & fucking group medical play. It's every mans fanitsy to be worked on by a group of young smoking HOT nurses learning their trade on a older man's cock & balls & asshole !!!!! My cock got so hard reading your story I wish I had group of nurses playing with me as I was reading your story !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
5 years later

We could do with an update!!

What happened in your private exam room?

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Differences

I had my vasectomy performed when I was in the Navy. There was a pile of paperwork, consents, instructions, etc. The main difference from this story was there was no shaving because little cuts and nicks can get infected. They used a hair removal cream. Also at the end of the procedure I was given a modified jock strap which let the cock stick out and it held my balls up real tight. I only wish I had been a patient for student nurses

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous