All Comments on 'Nymphocom Ch. 09 - illustrated'

by devioto

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
austin_voyaustin_voyover 12 years ago
Weak story

worse pictures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More craps

Your story is getting worse.

HamsterHamsterover 12 years ago
Huh?

I never did understand the French. Our "hero" is in a sexless marriage and it has affected his brain. I wonder about the author, though!

tedbearbeartedbearbearover 12 years ago

more pics would have been a better idea.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Was a good idea

It was a good idea to put in enother perspective, but you should have sprinkled this out like some diary or maybe notes, that would have been 1-2 paragraphs of each previuos chapter as well as future ones.

Of course maybe you didnt plan the general layout of the entire story arc when you started and this was spur of the moment writing.

This COULD have been an aceptable start of a series but you had a better story going with Francois, and should have completed that story.

Especially if THIS story will lead to his downfall you should have written it as an epilouge to give credit to this man work in finding out.

otherwise good job..

P.S whats with having different remotes all the time? Is it sosme inside joke?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You spent too much time.....

...developing your version of this "already been done a dozen times or more" scenario.

This storyline is ridiculous! The secret job, and he's suddenly taking public transport to work? She, a secretary, comes and goes, works an impossible schedule and no one, not HR, not management, no other office staff notice, take issue or action? And our hero is so obtuse, he can't possibly have the IQ of a programmer. If not stupid,Cohen gullible, but his gullibility is too selective to work.

Bullocks!

Too many, stupid, nonsensical devices used to victimize our hero for this to work. It is too far beyond belief to be anything but silly and frustrating.

You bought into it, hook, line and sinker. Shame, shame. It is a lousy story, no matter how you try to dress it up. So,e plot twists might have been nice.

Ah well. I can't excuse this to your ESL status. This is lazy and stupid. Shame on you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
The young lady is very cute but you gave us her her ID photo instead of the beach-valleyball one

I will use my imagination

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous