All Comments on 'O-A Little Later Ch. 07'

by parawa

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mel_pomenemel_pomeneabout 11 years ago
This has been a pleasure to read.

It is a shame it has had to end, but then all things do. Thank you for a thrilling and well-written story and I hope you will soon be back with a new one. Well done, five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Thank you same here....

I enjoyed this story lovely ending

Lord_GroLord_Groabout 11 years ago
I think Anne Desclos would be pleased.

You have caught both her auctorial tone and O's character quite well, I should think. Kudos.

The one quibble I have with the work involves the last two paragraphs in this final installment, from where it says "Sometimes it is better..." until the end of the story. They seem a discordant element, spoken not as the narrator would, but perhaps by the author in his own voice. I would have been far happier had they been clearly delineated as being apart from the story (perhaps by having been placed in italics,) presuming they were ever truly a necessary part of the story at all.

Still one minor artistic glitch is not enough to really reduce your score. Although, if the system here permitted more nuance, I might award you a 4.9 instead of a 5.

parawaparawaalmost 11 years agoAuthor
thanks for the feedback...

I enjoyed the writing, but clearly few others were interested. A bit sad, as i was aiming for a more literate kind of story, which I have seen occasionally on this site. Perhaps the market is yet to develop.

Thanks for the support, those who have taken the time to read and comment.

Parawa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This needs to be typeset

So I did, Octavo document class, using LaTex: https://mega.co.nz/#!vB4W2QJb!ZQ9u_3ElPRMkGdShAWeXNRQIML9jUZ2jRU4a0TUrQD8

Stephan10caStephan10caover 10 years ago
Great Work

I wish it could have been longer but, that is just me being greedy.

o_1968o_1968over 7 years ago
What a great story

A truly fitting end to a superb sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
The Story of O

absolutely faithful sequel

in the true spirit of the original

Thank you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous