O/D Productions Proudly Presents... Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She turned her attention back to Quentin. “Anyway, this scruffy beer belly, in one of those “wife-beater” undershirts, was standing at her door when we got there and refused to let us inside until her rent was brought current. So, I paid it.”

“You paid her rent?”

“Yep.” Madge snapped her fingers. “Just like that.”

Dorothy managed to pull her eyes away from Lincoln. “That was the easy part, Quentin.” But, she wasn’t about to release this beautiful man’s warm hand… not just yet. “Tell him the rest of it, Madge.”

Madge grinned. “This puss gut, when he finds out we’re there to move Dorothy out, he up and demands another five hundred for not giving him two weeks notice. So, I grab him by the balls and shove him up against the wall and tell him if he doesn’t want to stagger back downstairs with his bloody jewels in his hand, he’ll stay right where he is till we’re gone. Apparently, he really valued his puny white balls a lot, because he was still pressed up against the wall when Dorothy and I carried her suitcases out the door.”

Lincoln laughed. “Did she really do that, Dorothy?”

Dorothy liked Lincoln’s laugh. “She left out the part where my landlord was protecting his precious jewels with his hands… with these big ol’ tears streaming down his pig jowls.” Lincoln had a good laugh; a real laugh that came from down deep inside of him. “I guess maybe she squeezed them a little too hard when she put him up against the wall.”

“Lucky I didn’t tear ‘em off and force feed them to him,” Madge snarled. “Anyway, you’ll find petty cash short a grand.”

“A thousand dollars!” Quentin gulped. “For a little back rent?”

“Just about. The dump was way overpriced, but that’s New York for ya. The rest we spent on food.” She thrust her chin at Dorothy. “She don’t look like she could do it, but that little girl put away two double Whoppers, two Super-size orders of fries, and two large vanilla malts all by herself. And when she was done with all that, she was eyeing my fries. I don’t think she’s had a real meal in weeks, Quent.”

Embarrassed, Dorothy lowered her eyes. “It… It hasn’t been quite that long.”

Lincoln lifted Dorothy chin with his finger. “Well, you don’t have to worry about eating regular as long as you’re here with us, young lady. The chef will fix you anything you want, and if he balks at something, even a little, you come and see me. Okay?”

“Okay.” Dorothy smiled. No matter what he had to do with O/D Productions, she liked this kind-hearted, gentle, and very handsome black man. “Thank you, Lincoln.”

“No, thank you for being a much needed breath of fresh, clean air, Dorothy.” Lincoln considered bringing her hand to his lips and kissing her fingers, but figured it would be just a little too gallant. “I’m going over to my cabin for a bit, Quent.” He squeezed Dorothy’s hand lightly and released it. “Ill see you at dinner, Dorothy.”

“See you at dinner, Lincoln,” Dorothy replied as she watched the handsome black man walk away. She turned and grinned at Madge.

Madge sat up quickly. “I swear, if you gush how he’s a dreamboat, it’ll me throwing your sorry ass in the pool this time.”

Quentin looked back and forth from Madge to Dorothy back to Madge. “What do you mean ‘this time’?”

“We ah… we had a little incident before you got here, Quent. Star heard there was a new girl around when she got here this morning and… well, you know how Star can get when she feels she’s being threatened.”

“What happened?” Quentin groaned.

“About half the crew was down here at the pool when Dorothy and I came down and Star marches right up to Dorothy and starts reading her the fucking riot act, telling her in no uncertain terms how she hasn’t got what it takes to satisfy the real men around here… getting right up in her face and screeching that if she wants to stick around, she’s going to do it by being nothing more than a fluffer. There was more, but you get the gist.”

Quentin groaned again and turned to Dorothy. “I hope you just stood there and took it. Star can be a… a little temperamental at times. She’s really a very nice person.”

“My ass!” Madge snorted. “But, not to worry, our Dorothy took it like a good little Girl Scout. Right up until Star spit in her face. Then she turned her back on the bitch.”

“Oh, shit!” The thing Star Brite hated the most was being ignored. “So, you’re saying Star threw Dorothy in the pool?” Quentin asked hopefully.

Madge’s grin went from ear to ear. “Actually, it was the other way around. Dorothy bent over, grabbed her ankles and rammed her butt back into Star’s gut. Star landed about three feet out in the pool… in the deep end.”

A third groan would be pointless. “Who pulled her out?” Even with her buoyant tits, Star Brite couldn’t swim three strokes without floundering. Maybe it was because of her 38D silicone tits… acting as opposing rudders.

“Randy dove in and brought her to the surface, then three of the girls hustled her sputtering ass up to her cabin before things could get really out of hand.” Madge laid back and brought her hat down over her eyes. “Tell you something, Quent, it comes to a catfight between the two of them, my money’s goin’ down on Dorothy.”

“I’m sorry for what happened, Quentin,” Dorothy said contritely. “For… for what I shouldn’t have done.” Star Brite was O/D’s star and she had been way out of line reacting like that. “I’ll go up to her cabin and apologize right now.”

“No,” Quentin sighed. “I think it would be best if you and Star stayed out of each other’s face for a while. At least until she gets over her current mad.” He shook his head. Being the head of a studio wasn’t easy. Problems, always problems. “Dinner’s at six. See you both then.”

Quentin walked off toward his car. There was very little chance that Star would be joining them for dinner, but it was a hundred percent certainty that she would in his office first thing in the morning; demanding that he get rid of the fucking little white whore. Quentin wasn’t about to do that; he knew in his guts that Dorothy was going to pan out, quite possibly even attain that elusive mega-superstardom in the porn industry, so he would do his best to pacify the bitch… Star was money in the bank right now, Dorothy the potential future. But, he would also warn the temperamental cunt that, if she allowed personal animosity to spill over onto a set, he would be forced to make a choice.

And Star Brite wouldn’t like the decision the head of O/D Productions would come to.

*

Dinner was a veritable smorgasbord; there was so much that looked so good, and there was so much of it. Dorothy didn’t know where to begin. She brought her plate to the table piled high with portions of everything.

“You keep eating like that, and you’re going to blimp out in no time,” Quentin cautioned her. “And I want you just the way you are right now.”

“I’ll run five miles in the morning to burn it off,” Dorothy promised as she dug in. “Then I’ll swim twenty laps of the pool, half of them underwater.”

Sitting along side her, Lincoln grinned. “I’ll run them with you, Dorothy,” he offered. When Dorothy opened her mouth to respond, he put two fingers to her mouth. “You call me Lincoln once more, and I’ll paddle your bare ass, right here in front of everyone. Call me Linc. It’s friendlier.”

Dorothy looked around the long dinner table, almost everyone from the party the night before was here. And their eyes were all on her. She looked into Lincoln’s eyes. He meant what he said; he’d paddle her bare white ass in front of everyone. “Okay, Linc. And I’m Dot. That’s friendlier, too.”

The two of them shook hands then dug in; Lincoln doing his best to match the spunky girl bite for bite, chomp for chomp, and swallow for swallow. He was no slouch when it came to pounding down the chow, but he had to give Dorothy her due; for her size, Dot could pack it away pretty good herself. And Quent didn’t have to worry about Dot putting on a lot of excess poundage. Lincoln could tell from the girl’s slender frame that she had the same metabolism he did; hyper-accelerated. He was over thirty now, and it would begin to catch up with him sooner or later, but for now he was going to chow down to his heart’s content.

After dinner Lincoln was out on the veranda, enjoying one of Quentin’s fine cigars, when Dorothy joined him. “It’s so beautiful up here,” she commented, crossing her arms on the railing. “All the stars twinkling overhead, and that big ol’ moon shining down on us… It kind of reminds me of back home, only there are a lot more trees up here.”

“Kansas, right?”

Dorothy nodded. “From a little bitty nothing town I bet you’ve never heard of.”

“Try me,” Lincoln challenged.

“Okay.” Dorothy turned her head to face Lincoln. “It’s Oz. For real.”

“Know it well,” Lincoln responded smugly. “Up in the northeast corner of the state; population, roughly 200, give or take a recent birth or two.”

“How…?” Dorothy was, to say the least, flabbergasted. “No one knows where Oz is.” Or even that there was a town by that name in Kansas. The only way people outside of Kansas even connected the two was through ‘The Wizard of Oz’. “And the population is 201, there have been two births and a death since I left there.”

Lincoln grinned. “I went to college down in Lawrence, Dot.”

“You’re a Jayhawker?”

“Tried and true,” Lincoln laughed. “Majored in Dramatic Arts, when I wasn’t running track. And the itty-bitty nothing cornfield town I grew up in back in Nebraska wasn’t much bigger than Oz.”

“Damn.” Dorothy exhaled. “Two farm kids, almost neighbors, and here we both are, standing side by side under the same moon in the Catskill Mountains of New York State.” She didn’t add that they were both involved in the porn industry, in one way or another. “The world just keeps getting smaller and smaller, doesn’t it?”

“That it does, Dot. That it most certainly does.” Lincoln looked down at the pretty, seemingly innocent girl beside him. “And, I’m glad it has.”

Dorothy raised her eyes. Lincoln was a very, very handsome man. He was sweet and charming, educated and well spoken. The man gave off an almost detectable aura; Lincoln knew exactly who he was and what he was all about. Linc would be a real lover; the lover of every girl’s dreams. Well, maybe not every girl’s dream lover; Lincoln was black, dark as the night sky, dark and alluring as the deep shadows out away from the dimly lit deck.

And Dorothy wanted him… badly. She took a bold step closer to him. She wanted Lincoln to put his arms around her, draw her tight against his lathe, sensuous body. She wanted him to sweep her off her feet and… “You wouldn’t like to take a walk with me, would you, Linc? You know, an evening stroll around the grounds… in the dark?”

Lincoln wanted Dorothy as badly as she was making in known she wanted him. But not out there in the dark. Dorothy didn’t know how cold and dank it could get up here at night… even in the summer. He wanted nothing more than to scoop this enchanting girl/woman up in his arms and carry her to his cabin, lay her down on the floor in front of a roaring fire and make love; not have sex, fuck, like they would do on a porn set, but make real honest love… and not to her, but with Dorothy.

He flicked his cigar into the darkness and was reaching for Dorothy when Quentin came out onto the veranda. “I really hate to barge in on this tender moment,” he said, “but I need to go over a few things with you, Linc.”

Lincoln’s arms had already encircled Dorothy. “Can’t it wait till morning?” he snarled. The unmistakable scent of a young woman in heat was wafting up toward his flared nostrils; a pungent muskiness, yet fresh and clean… and innocent. “I’m a little busy right now.”

“I’m afraid not,” Quentin answered firmly. “What we have to discuss needs to be settled before morning.”

“Damnit!” The firm tone of Quent’s voice… he wasn’t going to be put off. Lincoln slid his hands up under Dorothy’s arms and lifted her off her feet, until her small, pixie face was level with his own. Then, he kissed her.

Dorothy’s arms went around Lincoln’s neck and there was no hesitation when she kissed him back. Her mouth hungrily opened against his ripe lips and she wantonly coaxed his tongue to invade her. She shivered. She had been French kissed before—plenty of times, but never like this. Never!

Dorothy was trembling uncontrollably when Lincoln finally broke their passionate kiss and set her down. “I’ll… I’ll leave the door to my room unlocked,” she barely managed to wheeze. If this handsome black man made love half as devastatingly as he kissed… “Should I also leave a light on… Linc?”

Lincoln smiled down at her. “Maybe just a small night light, Dot.” Seeing Dorothy naked, her smallish, tight white body exotically cast in light and shadows… “Let’s get it over with, Quent.” He cupped Dorothy’s chin in his hand and gave her a peck on the lips. “I have some real important business of my own that needs seeing to.” He gave Dorothy’s turned up nose a quick peck. “I promise.”

Dorothy’s mind was reeling as she watched the two of them go back inside the house. Sex always made her tingle all over; prickly, like millions of tiny hot pinpricks everywhere, that she couldn’t, and didn’t want to ignore. But the delicious sensations that were washing over every inch of her being right now… Was this what love felt like?

To be continued…

Okay, so it turned out to be almost an entirely exposition transitional chapter. I promise to spice things back up in the next chapter.

But, answer me this—and be honest with yourselves: Do the preconceptions you already had in your heads match up in any way with what little I’ve now shown you about my characters? JL

12