Office Politics Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you John, that was lovely." Katy said, showing her appreciation.

"It really was my pleasure Katy, I'm so looking forward to Venice." John answered, giving her mound of venus a little goodbye kiss.

John got up and walked off the stage, carrying the trophy panties high in the air, which generated a round of catcalls and cheering.

Katy then had a break as the other girls auctioned their clothes, so she walked naked off the stage and went to sit with John and his friends, where she was made very welcome. A bottle of Moet was ordered immediately, and all the guys were extremely attentive.

The amorous men took turns sitting next to Katy, playing with her breasts, rubbing between her legs, getting her really excited, but each time she was close to orgasm, John would shout 'change' and she would be left hanging. Finally, when Katy was close to crying with frustration, the last girl sold her knickers, and the next stage of the auction was reached.

Katy went to see George and whispered in his ear.

"Gentlemen, we have a slight change to the plan," George announced over the p.a. system, "Katy has asked if both the first and second highest bidders could fuck her pussy, as she is feeling so horny and frustrated. I have agreed to her request, so the highest bidder will go first and the second highest will have sloppy seconds. So let's start the bidding."

The bidding soared very quickly, and Katy noticed that the bidders were all much younger than the previous ones, presumably because they were more confident of not letting themselves down by displaying a limp dick to an audience of friends and competitors.

After five or six minutes, with the bids into several thousand pounds, the bidding started to slow, and eventually stopped. Katy had her two lovers, and she was thrilled at how good looking and fit they looked.

The man who had made the highest bid strode confidently up onto the stage and proceeded to strip completely naked. The earlier winners hadn't stripped, but Katy could see why this guy wasn't worried about everyone seeing his entire body, he was seriously toned, and his cock hung large and heavy between his legs, and it was already starting to inflate.

Katy sat on the bed, swung her legs around and spread them to make herself fully available to her new stud. He approached the bed, lay on top of her between her legs, lifted her a little, behind her waist and positioned himself at her entrance. Katy reached between her legs, grabbed his fully hard monster cock, and directed him to her moist entrance.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me hard, long and fast." Katy instructed, and her new stud didn't disappoint.

He rammed in and out of her for at least ten minutes, giving her several ecstatic orgasms, before announcing that he couldn't hold back any longer.

"Go for it lover," she instructed, "fill me with your spunk."

He came in hot powerful spurts, jet after jet exploded inside her. Once he was finished he kissed her gently on the lips, slipped his cock out of her still quivering vagina, and walked back to his table.

His successor was climbing onto the bed even as her first stud was walking down the steps to get off the stage. Lover number two picked her up like a doll and flipped her onto her front. He pulled her up onto her knees so her cunt was fully available to his cock. He wasted no time, simply thrusting straight into her sloppy vagina, and then starting to pump her mercilessly, banging in and out as hard and as fast as he could.

Katy was already aroused so it only took a couple of minutes for her to be approaching orgasm again. She came hard under the onslaught of such a powerful lover, and as her orgasm subsided another developed, like big waves rolling onto a beach. After her third orgasm the stud decided she'd had enough. He pulled his cock out of her vagina, pulled her knees out from under her, so she was lying face down on the bed, and positioned his huge cock at her bum hole.

"I said I didn't want it there!" She complained.

"Tough shit, your cunt is too sloppy to make me cum, so your arse it has to be."

"Oh well, get on with it then, try not to be quite so rough." Katy instructed, knowing as she said it that she was wasting her breath.

"Christ you're hurting me, you bastard." Katy shrieked.

"Tough!" He shouted back, just as his orgasm exploded inside her abused anus.

The rough young man climbed off Katy and went towards the bathroom, presumably to wash his cock.

Katy just lay still for a few moments, then steeling herself, she got up and walked down the steps back to where George was sitting.

The whole audience suddenly started to clap her, many of them stood up, they were cheering, whistling and clapping.

Katy's arse hurt, there was cum dribbling down the backs of her legs from her bum, and down the inside of her legs from her vagina, but she felt so proud of herself.

"Can we go now please?" She asked George.

"Yes Katy, well done, you were magnificent."

"Can I put on some clothes?"

"No, I want you to stay naked for me."

"Ok. I assume you will want to fuck me when we get to the hotel?" She queried, knowing the answer already.

"I certainly will, including your arse." George confirmed her assumptions.

"No problem. Tomorrow, can we see Paris please?"

"Yes, and the next day, we can have a romantic couple of days." George assured her.

"That's good. Don't get me wrong, I've had an amazing time, even when that bastard raped my arse, I was still loving every second, it's just that I've never been to Paris before." She explained.

"You are a fantastic woman Katy," George told her, "I totally admire and adore you. Let's go.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Anna Succumbs to Neighbor's Cock With encouragement of husband, wife becomes more daring.in Loving Wives
Wife's Unusual First Time Wife feels sorry for a younger guy she later fucks.in Loving Wives
Bachelor Party Surprise Kristy saves the new business.in Loving Wives
My Labor Day Gang Bang Wife gets gang banged after Labor Day party.in Loving Wives
Office Wife Jake goes to work for a most unusual firm.in Loving Wives
More Stories