All Comments on 'Office Sluts: The Flight'

by sandymonroe

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
gotranegotranealmost 10 years ago
Short, Sweet, & Hot!

Very nice! Maybe next time the flight attendants will join in!

sandymonroesandymonroealmost 10 years agoAuthor

Thanks, gotrane!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
just great!

Hot, straight to the point, perfect, simply great. Loved it. Keep up the great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
How much disbelief do I have to suspend?

Let's see...the tie was long enough, evidently, to stretch the width of a first-class seat and still let him tie her hands to the armrests.

Well, I'll suspend my disbelief there, but when Bonnie removes her sleep mask and then, at his instructions, puts it back down over her eyes, all this with her hands tied to the armrests, I won't keep trying.

BoxesAndBladesBoxesAndBladesover 9 years ago
Your best story yet

Much better grammar and spelling make it much easier to read, and the plot is concise and to the point - excellent.

Oh yeah, and that was a hot DP - I loved the fact the attendants almost expected it in First Class.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersandymonroe@sandymonroe
NEW CUCKOLD BOOK: Just a Little Favor: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1481432 Cuckold Birthday - a story of a strange day: https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/1089324 Porn novels and stories: Office Sluts 1: The First Weeks (https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/30...