Oh Aunt Martha Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vixie1231
Vixie1231
31 Followers

My tongue grew bolder as she reacted favorably to my gentle kisses and tongue licks. I lay flat on the bed between her legs to make it easier for me and again kissed her lips. My tongue seemed to know just what to do even if I didn't. Almost with a mind of it's own I licked the length of her slip then slipped it in beside my fingers. She was beginning to rock her hips slowly at first but as my tongue continued its work she began to grind her pussy into me. I reached around her leg and spread her lips with my fingers exposing her swollen clit. My tongue left her hole and landed right on her clit. A deep guttural moan came from deep within her as her hands flew to my head.

"Oh God! You're going to make me cum young lady." Martha yelled out.

Pleased and very encouraged at that news I continued licking her clit and increased the tempo with my fingers. Martha was now bucking wildly grinding her clit into my tongue and meeting my thrusting fingers thrust for thrust. I watched as she tried to watch me licking her but her orgasm was nearing and her head went back to the bed and a loud scream erupted from deep within her. She was bucking wildly, so wildly I could hardly stay with her but I managed. Then I sucked her clit between my lips flicking my tongue over it hard and fast. That was all she could take and drenched my fingers and tongue with her sweet juices. I was so pleased with myself. I had made a woman with obviously a lot of experience with other women cum with my tongue and fingers the first time I tried. Martha who was always very prim and proper was now an animal and I had caused that change in her. I thought I would stay with her until she clamed down from her explosive orgasm but she had other things in mind.

"Bring that sweet pussy of yours up here to me." Martha ordered.

Being a good girl and always following orders, I rose to my knees and walked my way up her body until my pussy was directly over her face. Martha grabbed my hips and pulled me down to her tongue.

"Awwww." I heard myself moan as her tongue touched my pussy.

I steadied myself on the headboard as Martha's tongue began to work its magic on my virgin pussy. Her hands reached up and began kneading my breasts and rolling my nipples between her fingers. She knew exactly what to do with her tongue. I couldn't believe what I was doing. Shocked I had just shoved my pussy in another woman's face without the slightest bit of reluctance. I always thought if I was ever to be with another woman I would be shy and timid the first time but I was as bold as Martha it seemed. She was expert at pleasing another woman and soon had me screaming at the top of my lungs. Her tongue knew just what to do and when to do it and I was drenching her face with my juices in minutes. As my orgasm passed I knew I wasn't done and neither was Martha. I repositioned myself so I was facing her feet and again lowered my pussy to her tongue. The next move was only natural. I lay on her and began licking her steaming pussy.

We were at each other for hours. Rolling all over the bed. Me on top then Martha, rolling back and forth trying to gain the advantage as if we were trying to out do each other causing us to almost roll off the bed several times. We were crossways of the bed when we finally collapsed in a heap of exhausted flesh. I was on the bottom and as our minds regained some sense of reality Martha moved around and we cuddled like the new lovers we were. Soft gentle caresses and kisses on our skin as we bask in the intense pleasure we were both feeling.

"Hungry?" Martha finally asked breaking the silence.

"Starving." I said.

It was after dark by this time but after a lite dinner we were back in her bed going at it again. I think the sun was coming up as we finally drifted off in blissful sleep cuddled in each other's arms. Our first weekend as lovers was spent completely nude as we continued being nude at home from then on. No room was over looked as we made love all over the house as well as in and around the pool and hot tub. My life was now changed forever thanks to "Aunt Martha." A change I am so thankful for. I was learning so much from her and experienced so many new things. But the most surprising thing I learned is "Aunt Martha" had friends.

Vixie1231
Vixie1231
31 Followers
12