Oh For the Love of a Brown Eyed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, of course not. It's a pain to do them, so I only do them in warm weather...well I suppose shaving is a pain too, so I guess I could not do it. You're not kidding me, are you? You really like it? I find it hard to believe anybody likes that."

"I'm serious, but look, it's easily undone, isn't it. It's not like I want you to get a tattoo! And especially when you feel the hair between your legs, think about what fun we have there."

We probably weren't in love just then, but we both felt the spark from which love grows. Oddest thing though was our damn schedules; we wanted to keep our relationship from our children for a while, at least until we were serious about us, for their sake and it was a struggle to have a four or five hour block of time a week for a date. However, she shuttled between her office and the court house quite a lot, and her office was only three miles or so from my apartment, so once or twice a week she would come over for lunch, have a suck and fuck for 30-45 minutes whereupon she'd mop herself up and out the door she'd go back to wherever she was heading. We joked about her needing a cock fix.

Sometimes I would be stark naked when I greeted her at the door, other times in rags, once in drag, and a couple of times I was naked, blindfolded and mock tied to a kitchen chair. Sometimes when she was running late it would be really quick, damn near a one minute fuck, she'd blow in the door wearing her full lawyer suit, we'd kiss and fondle, have a nice suckle on my cock to firm it up, she'd would push her panty hose and underpants off of her ass, lift her skirt and bend over a table, and I'd give her a hard pounding until she came and I'd shoot a load into her pussy. Later when she felt safe letting me know some of her kinks, instead of wiping and washing, she'd shove a folded paper towel over her twat, pull up her drawers to hold the juice in place as she ran out the door to go about her business.

Once I handed her a face cloth cut in half, and talked her into stopping by on the way home from work so I could munch a sour cream pie. She protested that it was gross, and it sort of was at first, but it really turned her on, so thereafter we did it every few weeks and she came nearly every time. Anyway, we had lots of sex, but at most one proper date a week.

She showed me how to have anal sex, which I liked from the get go. She was the first woman to stick a vibrator in whichever hole down there I wasn't using, and introduced me to butt plugs and prostrate massages. She was clearly much more experienced than me, and presumable she didn't get that experience reading a book as she jokingly claimed. She admitted to having a lot of partners, some significantly older than her who tended to be the ones to teach her the most. I didn't begrudge what she did in the past, and appreciated the skills she had developed which she now devoted to our mutual pleasure. Over coffee one afternoon, she asked:

"Now just to be clear, I've been assuming we're monogamous? No dating others?"

"Leah, I'm glad you brought that up. Yes, and by that I mean no open lip kissing or genital contact with others. We do nothing with others we wouldn't do with our mothers. Is that what you meant?"

"Yup! Exactly so Jason! After what I went through with my P.O.S. ex husband, that is exactly what I mean."

"So, Leah, there are no excuses for you, not even if he has a trim build, $500 shoes and $4,000 suit with salt and pepper hair combed over his tonsure (I was describing in her words an attorney she despised), and promises to throw any case he's opposing you on?"

"Never, if the fucker's up against me, he's going to lose the case anyway. And for you, no she-bear with cum matted pussy hair with braided pits?"

"Have no fear, I'll fight that she bear to save my virtue, and if I kill her, you'll have to work to keep me out of jail."

She laughed and said: "Deal. Sealed with a kiss!" Which turned into a lot more.

Alas, our society doesn't like women to show their sexual maturity with a display of body hair, so we had to work out a pubic hair compromise. No cutting or trimming of her pussy hair from September 1 through June 15, and only light trimming the rest of the time. She let her pits grow from October to March. To satisfy her preferences, I agreed to shave all the hair on or around my cock and balls. Fair's fair.

In general living with a very good lawyer took some adjustment. She didn't take criticism well; it set off the attack dog in her. We were watching a war movie one time, where a soldier addressed an officer with "Permission to speak frankly Sir," Whereupon he voiced criticism of the officer's actions with impunity.

"That's a good idea, Leah, when one of us says that, then it's warning that something unpleasant's about to be said, and the other agrees in advance not to go ballistic."

While rarely used, it worked reasonably well. She was logical to a fault, showed amazing tenacity in her opinions, and she was an alpha female. I don't mean she couldn't be soft, feminine, and cuddly, but she came naturally to bossing people around. Now I'm somewhat laid back, and am happy to oblige and please others as long as I have no great objection to what is requested.

But on something important to me, family, trust, furry pussy, I don't give much. We were a good match, in personnel life and in business she would go full speed ahead damn the torpedoes like an attack dog, and my role in our evening conversations was to calm her down and sometimes suggest other indirect ways that might be more effective at reaching her goal. For her part she tactfully prods me when I am procrastinating or blasé when a deadline for a project in my business is looming.

As a young lawyer on the partnership track, Leah had made a goodly amount of money in a big law firm, but the stress and time commitment was extreme. She said her husband left her over it...well that was his excuse for serial cheating on her, but I never heard his side of the story. She thrived on the adversarial atmosphere, but the rub came in terms of the balance between firm and client. She had much more empathy for the clients than did the firm's partners, she felt they sometimes focused too much on generating fees to the determent of the best interests of the clients. In business, if you don't fit in, you probably need to get out before they throw you out, which is what she did.

About a year before I met her she went into private practice. Needing clients to pay the bills, she built up a mixed practice, doing municipal, real estate, and criminal law...pretty much whatever came in the door. When I met her, income was way up and she had begun narrowing down her practice, focusing on municipal and criminal work, the former was regular income that paid the rent, and the latter while sporadic, paid very well and that income took care of house improvements, savings, and vacations. She was generally out two evenings a week attending municipal or client meetings and putting in 45-50 hour weeks, spiking to 60 hours when she was anywhere near a trial . She was happy doing this, and it didn't really bother me, I had plenty to do while she was out earning her living. Like all couples, we chatted about what went on at work and I had a fair idea of who she saw and the cases she was working on.

We had been dating for a year, when I moved in with her. I did all right for myself money wise, but her income was double mine and rising. I brought up marriage and children. She enjoyed my boy when we had him and of course she had two girls, and wanted to have one with me, but refused marriage on the grounds that it would increase the taxes we had to pay and while she did not be grudge taxes, she felt it was stupid to pay more than the law required, and anyway, any children the two of us had would legally be ours the same as if we were married. Skeptic that I am, I looked up her divorce decree to confirm she was divorced, and looked up the "marriage" penalty in the tax law. There are cases where married people do pay more taxes, but in our case it's a very small difference. So it came to be within two months of the conversation, I moved in, we had a religious marriage ceremony, which was not recorded with the government, and shortly thereafter she became pregnant.

I knew from the start I would be doing the lion's share of raising her daughters, and with the new born baby girl, I had to reduce my outside work, going part time.

With the new baby came sleepless nights and worry for both of us, and probably not surprisingly our relationship began to change. Steadily the criminal portion of her practice increased, her hourly fee went up and her income went way up but so did her billable hours. Previously most of her evening hours were predictable, township meetings from 7 to 9 PM or so, and occasionally criminal clients needed to meet after business hours. Lately the hours had become more erratic. She had always called if she was going to be late for supper, but now the calls were sometimes way too late or not at all, and she complained because I refused to do text messages.

We still had an active sex life, well a couple of times a week, but I noticed it was rarely her who suggested sex. Still not a bad life. One evening in November, we had dinner at the neighborhood Irish pub, and with two British pints of beer in me, said:

"You don't mind if I shave, do you? I really feel funny being the only woman like this. I don't think it's such a big thing."

I flash of lightening went through my brain. Somewhere a sniper was aiming for my happiness.

"Well, I'm glad it's not such a big thing to you, because it is a big thing to me, so no, don't shave."

She was irritated at me and her voice was a bit sharp:

"Jason, you're being unreasonable. Everybody shaves down there. It's expe...what everybody does."

"Who expects you to be shaved? Who's asking you to do this? What other man or woman are you trying to please?"

She was flustered, probably thinking she had gone too far and started back peddling:

"No one! How could you thing that! It's just a matter of grooming; nobody gets upset at something like this."

"Well I do. Look, you have to wear business suits and panty hose, I understand that. Outward appearances are really important, but I fail to see how intimate stuff is important to others. You have sexy underwear sets which you sometimes wear when we're going out, and never do that for business. So how is shaving different from sexy underwear, it's never been an issue before, so why do you care now?"

"Jesus, enough already! Ok, OK."

Nothing more was said. This didn't come out of nowhere, though. But damned if I could see any evidence of an affair.

Also about this time her Alpha personality began to turn her into a nag, our sex life previously pretty good was way way down, and she was bossing me around both in the house and 'not in the mood' in bed. It came to a head when one evening she came home over three hours late. I was putting the older children to bed so we couldn't talk, just then. When I came downstairs finished with the kids, I realized she had no idea her being late had pissed me off.

"Permission to speak frankly, Sir."

Her eyes were blazing when she scowled her assent while hastily mumbling, "Oh I am sorry to be late..."

"Sure you are! And I'm pissed. You damn well can call or e-mail me, for Christ's sake, when you're not able to come home reasonably on time. I had a nice supper for us which I delayed as long as I could, but the children are hungry when they're hungry, so we ate as a family without you, and now you waltz in with a full belly, half drunk with enough booze to risk being pulled over for a DUI, or god forbid killing someone. What the hell do you think you're doing?"

"I was working! I'm not fooling around or anything remotely like that. Vito Costanza's lawyer drew out the divorce negotiations for fucking hours, which I'm billing as overtime. So what if five bucks worth of salmon or whatnot was wasted, I earned $1,500 between 5 and 8 PM!"

"Leah, I don't give a shit about burnt salmon or the $1,500. You told me yourself, you never mix business 'n booze, so when you come home with a snoot full, it makes me worry this wasn't all business. And if it wasn't all business, we have an even bigger problem. Anyway, there was a husband and three young girls expecting and looking forward to eating with you at a time you agreed to, you know, being together as a family, but were left wondering if you had any thought for us as the hours ticked by.

"So yes I'm pissed. You are ignoring your family by not including us in your life. You want us to ignore your comings and goings? I can cook for the kids and myself, and you can order Chinese fuckin takeout delivered to wherever the fuck you are, or for whenever the hell you show up. Better yet, put a cot in your office and sleep there. 'That what you want out of life? 'Cause it's sure in hell not what I signed on for."

She reacted to my diatribe with shock, and she became contrite:

"No no, it's not what I want either. Of course I want to be a part of the family, to be a wife and mother. I'll try to make it up to you tonight. You were right to go after me on this, I love and respect you for standing up for what's right like you did. You did it for our children and our marriage, which are all precious to me."

"One night of sex doesn't do it. You need to cut back your hours somewhat if you want balance in your life. Sure thing, makeup sex is OK with me. It's been about three weeks. You want to make it up to me? Get your ass up stairs get cleaned up and get lubed, I'm gonna slap your tardy ass!"

Occasionally we do two rounds, this was a banner three rounds, I ordered her onto all fours giving her a hard pounding in the pussy that had her chewing sheets. The second, spirited but tender love making in her ass, I was slowly stroking in and out of that smooth, tight sheath, I mentioned that this was how lawyers were conceived. She went ape shit, in fun, trying to hit me, but I just pushed forward, flattening her on the mattress my cock still planted in her ass, one of her hands between her legs. She struggled to no avail whatsoever, and came when I blew a load into her bowels. We got cleaned up after that and I ate her out and she finished me with a blow job. She snuggled up to me and said:

"That was the best sex we've had in a while."

I was thinking we haven't had any at all in a while, but I knew what she meant:

"Yes and around the world at that. I think we need to work on good sex. I was pissed at you, I'm glad you listened..."

"If you think about it Jason, we didn't come together as equals tonight, you...well you took me. I guess I ceded control because I felt guilty. If I had thought about it in advance, I would have said I'd hate it, but really, it was good for me too. We should do stuff like this from time to time, nothing like walking a little funny the next day to remind a girl of what she gets at home."

Well, I don't mind throwing her against the wall now and then if that's what she likes. Sounds like fun. I slept like a log.

A couple of weeks later, we had another husband rules sex, and it was good too, not like the first time but our sex life had picked up quite a bit in the meanwhile. I thought we were doing well. Every so often her work load would creep up, her chair would be empty too often at dinnertime, and the sex would drop off, I would to yank her chain and we'd have a few nights of rough sex before we returned to our comfort zone.

On New Year's we were invited to a party with a lot of people from her old firm.

"Jason, you told me last year you thought there was a lot of heavy flirting there last time, there probably will be this time too, so I don't want you to get upset."

"Well I'd only get upset if someone was forcing themselves on you, or you were going way over the line. Well since you bought it up, where do you think the line is? Between heavy flirting, arguably adultery, and no shit that's adultery?"

"It's a contract between us whatever we negotiate, and doesn't concern others."

I said nothing and waited. After a longish:

"Jason, did you hear me?"

"I heard you evade my question...the lines we will not cross?"

"They can be wherever we agree they should be."

Never marry a lawyer!

"OK, please state your opening argument for our negotiations."

"Jason. Really, don't be like that! I said, they can be wherever we want them to be. "

"Repetition is not an argument, this is apparently going to take a while, I might as well get comfortable." I loosened my collar and took my shoes off.

A very long pause until finally:

"Well I haven't really thought it out...I'm just thinking aloud..."

"Then I'm tempted to say 'shut the fuck up until you have thought it out' but I know you damn well have thought it out and it was only a rhetorical preamble. Skip to the argument.

"Well grabbing a feel here or there or a kiss isn't such a big deal."

"A pat on the ass is not the same as fingers wrapped around a bare cock. You need to be more specific."

"I can't be because it is all small variations of the..."

"Leah, cut the bullshit. Come at it from the other direction. Among fucking, sucking, and hand jobs, which would you like us to be able to do with others?"

"None of that, of course."

"So further generalizing, nothing which if continued would result in an orgasm?" She nodded

"Prohibited would also be hands on ass tits, cock, cunt, or under the clothing not OK?" she nodded again.

"No open mouth kissing."

"Well Jason, kissing is not that big a deal."

"Other than it suggests to me and others that all of the above is on the table, and with a good amount of alcohol it might be. So I'm not cool with that."

"Ok then, only closed mouth kissing is OK. I think we have a deal here."

"Of course the other danger is that others probably wouldn't know our rules, and may mistake what you do as a come on, and consent to go much further. Like the maps of the 16th century in the unexplored areas, would be the notation 'Here there be dragons' to tell people it was a dangerous or unexplored area."

"I thought it was the name of a book."

"It's that too, but the book and the old maps are 500 years apart. Two thousand years ago the Romans traveled into unknown lands mostly on foot used the phrase too, only with the word lions instead of dragons. Maybe now a days we should say 'here there be lawyers.' But I digress, for us heavy flirting is entering the unknown and carries the potential to end badly. When it comes to our marriage, I'm frankly risk adverse."

"God, at times you can be a pompous pedantic prick! But I happen to agree you've a good point, Jason, I was just thinking."

"And you can be a contentious cantankerous cunt. Were you thinking of the joys and pleasures of being single?"

She was laughing, "That's why I love you, you can give as good as you get. No, I wasn't thinking about being single, not really."

I didn't quite believe her; I'd have liked her answer better if she hadn't added 'not really'

"I would have preferred an unqualified no. Look, if you want a bit of strange, we can go on swingers websites in, Chicago, Fargo, or Key Largo any place except around here. We'd be doing it together, and not much risk of one of us falling in love with someone else."

"It's not funny the second time Jason, just drop the whole thing."

Well, I have lots of thoughts that I don't act on, and so does she. The New Year's party was OK, Bit of groping and kisses here and there as the booze lowered inhibitions, but nothing way out of line...certainly Leah was acting as a married woman should.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++