Oh For the Love of a Brown Eyed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In late spring , she casually mentioned, "We've been invited to a pool party coming up with the 'old firm' on June 3, starting at 4 PM, so don't make any plans for that date."

"Sure. Sounds like fun."

It was a six weeks in the future and I forgot about it.

Weeks later her mother called me,

"Jason, I had a man over to paint the porch floor, but he couldn't because parts of the floor were rotted and unsafe. I know you are really busy, but could you come up and fix it for me? The man said I can't use the porch until it's fixed and he put the furniture in the carport, so I can't use that either."

"Sure, I can do that, How's two weeks hence?"

"Well you know I always have the porch set up by now, but I'm late this year. I miss using the porch, but thank you so much. I just can't do what I use to. I know how busy you are, and you could bring the children!"

What she meant by that helpless bit was could I come up sooner."

"Well I guess I could do it next weekend. Could you measure the dimensions I'll have some lumber delivered."

"Oh thank you Jason. You're so good to me. I'll do that."

She emailed me the dimensions, and I ordered the wood and half a dozen pressure treated joists as well. I forgot to mention it to Leah right away, until Thursday night she said she was going out shopping for a new bathing suit for the pool party, and I remembered my promise to her mother.

"Why did you agree to go this weekend? You'll miss the party."

"I forgot about it when I was talking with her. I originally offered to go the following weekend, but she guilt tripped me into this weekend. You tell her it can't be this weekend, she's your mother. In addition to porch furniture filling the car port, she can't sit on her porch, and now there's a pile of lumber in the side yard. Go ahead, tell her it will have to sit there for another week."

"She pays a lot more attention to what you say than what I say. Your right, though, she'll fuss until it's done. Well that's OK, you guys will have grand time. The weather's nice up country this time of year."

"You're not coming?"

"Oh I'd love to, but Saturday is the pool party. You knew that. Besides I was just up there what, three weeks ago?"

"You can't cancel?" I knew the answer before I asked the question.

"Honey, it's business, you know that. I wish I could. I'll make it up to you."

I've heard that before. Well the kids and I would have fun. Friday night I packed my tool box and picked up some joist hangers, fasteners, and a new blade for my circular saw at the lumber yard. Leah got the kids packed, and we got under way at 8 Saturday morning. The trip was fun but the weather unseasonably hot. The kids were off with Grandma to lunch in a 'real restaurant,' followed by an afternoon in the community pool and playground. She left me Kilbassa onions and peppers and crusty bread for my lunch.

I had the old floor off by mid afternoon and two brick piers re built, the new joists and the sill plates level and true by supper time. At twilight, I showered, had supper, and later we walked into the village for ice cream, by ten, three generations of a very tired family were sound asleep.

I was up early, and made breakfast for us all to let Leah senior sleep in, and besides I couldn't start making noise before 8:30 for fear of disturbing the neighbors. The kids were listless and mostly watched TV until Leah rousted them out and took them on a fast food picnic and off to the pool again. The porch floor went on quickly. I skipped lunch and drove the last nail at 1:30, and finished giving it a coat of oil base primer by 2:30. The kids were still at the pool, so after cleaning up and packing my gear, I met them there. I did laps during the adult swim and later played with them and their friends of the moment, throwing the up in the air to splash back into the pool. We had an early supper with grandma and got the road and were home by nine.

Leah made no effort to 'make it up to me' maybe because I was exhausted and in bed and asleep by 10:30.

Monday morning about ten, I opened an e mail from somebody I never heard of but the subject line was a tease, 'Leah at the party pool.' There was a picture of my wife standing in a group of noticeably younger people with drinks and hors d'oeuvres in hand, all of them nude. There was Leah, puffy nipples and all, so thanks to me, apparently she felt better about showing them off...and she shaved her pussy! Bloody hell! Looking closely I thought some of them looked drunk, but I couldn't tell if Leah was. I knew the names of two of the guys, but not the woman and the other guy. I called her firm and asked for the person who's name was on the email, and was told no one by that name worked there. Fake name.

I was thinking I was going to kill somebody starting with Leah, but that would have to wait, and I wanted to milk my viperous source for more information I cheerfully replied, cheerily, 'la tee dah not a care in the world me,' asking:

"Wow! Hot stuff. I guess I missed a great party! What good looking babes! Who's the blond? Can you share the rest of the pictures?"

Thinking back, technically being nude was not specifically prohibited in our agreement, only by omission though, because I didn't imagine it could happen. I would have been OK with her prancing around naked if I was there, but I wasn't there, and I was not OK with her behavior. More importantly, the shaving hit a hot button; that was another matter. She obviously did that to be sexually attractive to some other person, even knowing it would make her less attractive to me and I would surely notice and what the hell would she say then? Damned if I won't find out!

Shit! What wife would do that? How obvious could you be? Sorting it out, point one, it showed it was premeditated, she knew she would be showing off her twat before she went to the party. Two, there was someone she wanted to show here pussy to, even at the price of pissing me off. Third it was too public, and very likely likely I would find out about it.

I wondered if she would try to break it to me gently, or just let it happen. The other question was who was emailed me the photo, and why'd they do it? Obviously they knew I wasn't there and were ratting her out, which would cause trouble in our marriage. It's very unlikely they want us to split so they can have a torrid affair with me, well if they knew me of course they would want one, heh heh, but they fucking don't know me and I don't really know any of them, so it's much more likely somebody wants to split Leah off to fuck her an' cuckold me.

So how exactly did it happen that the kids and I were out of town for the party? I can't believe her mother was in on it but you never know, do you. No that was unworthy, mom would never do that, well not knowingly. I wondered what Leah told her if anything, so I called her mother (maybe I told you already her name is Leah too). I concentrated on keeping my voice cheerful:

"Hi Leah, how are you feeling after the grandchildren left and the hammering and sawing is over with?"

"Oh Jason! What a nice surprise. How very nice of you to call. My, I was so tired last night, but a very happy tired, I slept like the dead," she laughed, "Practice for what's to come! Today I'm just tired and tomorrow I'll be fine. I'm so glad you could move the trip up a week, the porch looks wonderful, you did such a nice job. The painter's coming Thursday. After he told me I could get hurt going on the porch, I was afraid to use it, and when I told Leah I was moving the lighter pieces of furniture back, you know, pushing them with a garden rake because I couldn't walk on it, at least the porch would look nice from the street. She said to see if you could come up earlier and get it done sooner. I so appreciate that, Jason! I can't thank you enough. I'm getting old and get all upset when things aren't right!"

It was all I could do to carry on with the chit chat after she unwittingly dropped that bomb. My wife set this whole thing up! I did a quick search for apartments in town and made appointments to see a couple of semi furnished ones tomorrow afternoon.

At five, a handful of photos came in showing a bunch of people indoors fucking and sucking, maybe 15 in all, but the only one had Leah in it, but it was a killer. It showed her outside in the pool area sprawled naked in a chase lounge, sucking an older man's cock while she diddled her completely shaven twat. Looking at the light and shadows, it looked like this picture was taken at dusk, in fact it looked a little gray, like it was really too dark out, and photo shop was used to lighten it. As to the other ones, they were clearly taken indoors. There was nothing to say when they were taken, and I only recognized one of the women. Thinking about it, other than the two pictures with Leah in them, there was nothing to tie the rest of the photos to the party.

When I got home, Leah and I skipped our hug and kiss, nobody avoided anything, it's just that neither of us initiated it. We chattered with the kids at supper, and when they settled down to homework for the older ones, and quiet play time for the youngest one, we had our adult time over coffee. Of course I wasn't going to talk about the party with the kids around,

"I talked with your mom this afternoon, and she was delighted when said you offered to have the children and I come up earlier than planned and get the porch done. It made her feel special, I'm glad you thought of that."

Leah sort of cringed but recovered,

"It's really difficult for her to live alone like that; she's been lonely since dad died."

"Well, she use to bitch about him all the time behind his back, but now he's dead, in her opinion he's achieved sainthood...'be a lesson to us all, shows how we take people for granted and don't appreciate them until they're gone. I've got to put the kids to bed. You want to go up early?" which was our code suggesting sex tonight. She cringed again, sort of a shiver.

"I am going to bed with the kids, but to sleep. I'm really tired."

I let it go for the moment. I did a quick drill with the children to be sure they'd mastered their arithmetic and spelling, gave them their bath, snack, read my daughter her story in bed and the older ones their story in their beds, turned out the lights and closed their door. As I came into our bedroom, Leah was coming out of the bathroom wearing a long night gown, and I could make out the outline of underpants. She was scratching her belly saying,

"Well I'm off to bed too; I'll see you in the morning."

I wanted to see how she would explain the shaved pussy, but I was so furious I couldn't wait until another day.

"You'll see me sooner that than. Give the kids 15 minutes to settle, and come back down, we've stuff to talk about."

She said with a groan, "What is it that can't wait until tomorrow?"

"Down stairs when they're settled in bed!"

She didn't ask me again what it was, I think she knew. She had her pussy well covered, so her shaving was still a secret as far as she knew. I was picking up a bit downstairs, mindlessly doing a habitual task...I could hear her walking back and forth upstairs, I assume emptying the laundry basket and putting away clothing. About twenty minutes later she came downstairs looking worried, which she should have been, but she spoke with a bit of a chip on her shoulder,

"So what's this all about that can't wait until tomorrow?"

"Tell me about the pool party, starting from who invited us, and who else was there."

She feigned, not anger, but irritation, "That's absolutely ridiculous question; it was just a pool party."

"Fine, so answer my question, who invited us and who else was there."

"Nothing much to tell about, there were about 20 people there, mostly younger ones from the old law firm, and spouses, or whoever. It was at Asa Cohn's place and he invited us, I don't know just when, about a month ago...I told you at the time. He recommends clients to me from time to time, and for that matter I refer people to him as well, plus I still know a lot of the women there, there's more turn over with the men."

"Equal numbers of men and women? Oh? And when did you decide to uninvited me?"

"I didn't uninvited you. Well I really didn't pay attention, a couple of the women couldn't come, so maybe 2/3 men out numbering women? I don't really know, and I didn't un-invite you, you knew when the party was and made other plans...you uninvited yourself, to use your words."

"Leah, you are a good lawyer and it was a brilliant plan, you encouraged your mother to have me come up there early and of course I would bring the kids and I fell for it. You insisted on staying behind, effectively freeing yourself to spend the night at the orgy."

"Bloody hell! What on earth makes you think it was an orgy? And it's fucking Machiavellian to think I planned everything like that, I'm glad you think me so talented, but in this case it was nothing to do with me! I did no such thing. I told mom weeks ago that we were invited to a pool party at my old law firm this past weekend, and told her again when she mentioned the rotten porch.

"Now that you bring it up, she still bitches about having had to attend affairs related to dad's business, so maybe she assumed, like her, you wouldn't want to go either. And obviously you didn't because you chose not to go."

I had to admit to myself this was possibility, and it was a bit of stretch to assume Leah manipulated everything. Her mother's not too reliable a witness, and was in fact having an anxiety attack over her porch. Very elderly people can be wifty.

"Let me finish this Jason, so I can go to bed. I got there about 5 PM, we chatted, beer and wine, swam, hung out, barbeque supper, beer, more swimming and hanging out, I left a little after 10, and got home about 11. You didn't miss much by not being there."

"That's it? You didn't make out with anyone? Nothing licentious?"

"Good god, Jason, they're all a bunch of lawyers!"

"Thank you for the misdirection, Leah, was that a 'no, you didn't make out with anyone or do anything licentious?' That was my question."

"Damn, you've been living with me too long. Nothing like that happened."

"I hear you shaved your pussy for the party! Show me they were wrong?"

She was panicked, "Who told you that?"

"You tell me, who was the person you shaved it for, the better to enable him to enjoy fucking it. You tell me, how many people would know? I think you're a cheating cunt and planned this bit of hot blooded adultery for months! Did it brilliantly too. But how the fuck were you going to explain a bald cunt to me? I mean, you did know I would notice, right? "

"Oh jesus Jason. No, it's nothing like you imagine. Looking back on it...well it was a prank that...well it started last week. Asa fancies himself a player, and he's soo not hot, but it's funny he thinks he is, so us girls got together and decided to strip off at the pool party. No fooling around just blow Asa's mind, he's seeing all that pulchritude, and not a bit of it for him. I didn't give it a thought as you would be there, and the when you weren't, I wasn't worried because I was with friends. Yes I shaved my pussy but not for sex, 'cause it would look weird otherwise. I thought you would see the humor, and come on, it's still the pussy you love to pound, just looking naked for a while.

"As it happened Asa and two or three of the guys stripped too, We were having a really good time, teasing the ones still dressed saying they were afraid someone would see the whip marks on them and stuff like that. After a while, Asa figured out that we were, well, making fun of him, and he got really pissed because I told him, and everybody heard it, that the guys were hanging their junk out 'cause we all thought he went both ways. He didn't say anything but you could tell he was fuming. Anyway we hung out drinking and munching on the appetizers for an hour or so until it started getting cold, and I was tired, so I went home."

"So that was it?"

"I know, it was a dumb thing to do, but honestly there wasn't any sex, nor the slightest temptation."

I handed her the photo of her standing in a group of people, all of them nude.

"Oh Jesus, where did you get this? Oh my poor Jason, what you must have thought, I am so sorry you had to see that without knowing the back story! No wonder you thought the worst! Believe me, like I said, there wasn't any sex! That's Jane and Howard in that picture, you know them."

"Leah, you're a lying piece of shit! I think you got an enemy somewhere in that crowd," as I handed her the second photo.

"Oh honey, my god! It wasn't what it looks like! Son of a bitch! Look at me; I was fucking out of it. That fucker set me up! Jason, sit back down! I'm not done talking. The shit hit the fan 10 seconds after that picture was taken. Like I said I felt a little dizzy, stretched out on a lounge thing with people all around. Jane and Coleen were right there with me, and they were sober, so it was no big thing.

"I must have dozed off for a minute, sprawled on the chaise lounge, and look; I wasn't frigging myself, my hand's just draped there, you can see that if you look closely. Anyway, like I was saying, later Jane told me Asa walked over with shit eating grin and a hard on, and with no warning shoved it in my mouth."

"I woke unable to breath choking and struggled to get up. In a flash I saw Asa's dick fly out of my mouth, as I vomited on his legs and feet. I started to read Asa the riot act for molesting me, the shithead made a joke about it, like all women love to eat his dick, when Howard Meehan stepped over and smashed Asa's jaw with his fist. I head a bones crack as Asa's head spun and he fell backwards and hit the concrete floor. Howard told him people who molest women deserve a lot more than that and called him a snot nose bastard as he kicked him between the legs a couple of times for good measure. Need I tell you, Howard doesn't work for Asa so didn't give a shit about him.

"Anyway, that was it for hanging around bare ass, we all got dressed, I went inside to wash my face, rinse my mouth of the vomit and, drank lots of water. I stuck my fingers down my throat forcing myself to barf again, rinsed and drank more water, trying to dump the alcohol. I felt a little better, but still drunk, and needed to walk it off. As I was leaving the party, Jane Erickson saw me, an' I told her I needed to walk to clear my head, she said she'd go with me with what happened and all, so the two of us walked briskly for about 45 minutes.

We talked about what happened to me, and other than being pissed at Asa I didn't feel raped or anything like that, more like the victim of a practical joke in very bad taste, no pun intended...of course I didn't know the fucker set me up, either. When we got back to my car we both felt better, Jane ran in to say good bye, that's when I heard Asa went to the emergency ward. So I dropped Jane off at her apartment, home by 10 PM. I found out today he had a broken jaw and they wired it so he's on liquid food for a while. Serves him right."

I thought about this for a moment...I knew Jane Erickson and Howard Meehan too, so it could well have happened that way, plus I had to admit it was consistent with the photos.

"What I should never have done is shaved my pussy, because that's not who I am anymore. People don't like my grooming? Fuck 'em! It's how god made me, and if I choose not to shave, that's my business, and I pledge to you, from this day forth, I will not shave above mid thigh. Ever!"

"Shall I show you the third and forth picture?" I was bluffing, of course but she wouldn't know.

In a low voice she said,

"There may be other photos, but not of me doing anything but barfing and getting dressed.