Oh For the Love of a Brown Eyed

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you know the worst. It was a set up, and I am going to ruin Asa. I don't mind a practical joke gone bad, but he was fucking with my family, I'll eviscerate him. See if I don't!"

I sat trying to absorbing all this.

"You realize Leah, I this all built in my head, I's dotted, t's crossed...that you planned it out weeks in advance, connived to get me and the kids out of the picture so you could spend the night with your lover, that you dissed me by shaving because you so loved his cock sweat, and then fucked the shit out of each other in the midst of an orgy. I figured you could have fucked three men and a dog plus two more the next morning. It would have been totally out of character, of course, but it fit what I knew."

"I didn't plan anything but the standing around naked bit. And remember whoever sent those pictures certainly intended to break up our marriage. If I had done anything worse, they would have sent you those pictures too. This is a fucking hatchet job, and like I say, I'll have Asa's balls for it, see if I don't."

"I'm having anxiety withdrawal. You ever have that Leah?" I started crying with relief, she was shivering in waves, and clearly anguished, holding back tears, but my sob broke the log jam, and we clutched each other.

"Oh god, Leah I thought I had lost you. I felt sick to my soul." We clung together in relief that the worst was over.

"Asa will use this against me, I suspect either sexual blackmail or professional, and I need to figure out how to counter it."

"Is it a given that the person taking the pictures is Asa's confederate? Or could it be opportunism on someone's part?"

"No way to know until someone shows their hand. I'm just trying to figure out who wants what and why."

I was thinking, "Well ask everybody that was there to send you any pictures they have of the party. Include the picture or the practical joke with him raping your mouth, and ask specifically for pictures of the vomiting and Asa with a broken jaw hitting the floor. I will hurt a bit for you to do that, but it will neutralize the value of the picture. Then a day later you thank folks for sending you the video of the whole incident."

"But what if nobody has other pictures, and there's no video?"

"Only you would know that. Asa and anyone else would have to assume someone shot a video of him molesting a woman and being battered for it. If I were him I would never say another fucking word about it."

"You know Seth, that might work. I mean if there were such a video, for sure he'd never want it to see the light of day. I'm glad to have you around...and on my side I should add."

We didn't get much slept that night, the alarm went off all too soon, but children must be checked to see their teeth were brushed, cloths were clean, tops and bottoms reasonably matched, fed, homework in the bag, hugged and kissed and sent on their way to school. It was a new day, yesterday was gone, tomorrow was yet to come. We had a long kiss before she went out the door to work.

I got one more e mail from my toxic friend, along with a rather poorly written description of what my wife supposedly did, but it really didn't ring true. I emailed back to let them know if they ever have another party, give us a call, it sounded like it was a lot of fun. Never heard from whoever it was again. I solicited photos using Leah's name and e mail account, and a couple of days later, thanked everybody for their cooperation especially the video of the incident.

Months later, my wife was handling a law suit by herself for a restaurant franchise holder suing the parent company for breaking the contract. Asa Cone and his firm were opposing her, it was four or five lawyers against Leah. It was a long hard fought case, and for once the little guy won. My wife came home with joy sparkling in her eyes.

"When we were going into the court today to hear the decision, that asshole Asa leaned over and said 'I loved the way you sucked my cock that night.' Then we all found out his client lost on all the significant points, and as his team glumly walked out, I went right up to him and said 'I loved the way you sucked my ass today for all to see...get use to the taste...next time we meet in court, you'll suck it again.' What a scum bag!"

She had assured me she would take care of Asa, but it was a long term plan. She started by convincing other law firms to poach his best people and counseled his people to take the offer. She went after his clients, not to steal them, but seeing who the opposing council was, and where she could, joining the opposing bench as a consultant. Between less talent in his firm, and her spirited opposition in court, he began losing cases and his reputation tanked. His best clients left him and within two years, he had moved from a prestige office building to a small store front. Two mal practice suits against him, one of the encouraged by Leah, emptied his funds, and he ended up working out of a small apartment, subsisting mostly as a court appointed attorney to those who couldn't afford council. In fairness Leah didn't do it all, but she certainly helped grease the skids.

Leah was half in the bag the other night, and said, "Every time I see him in court, and I know this is really childish of me, but when I can, I walk up to him, and if I can, let out an audible fart. Now he actively avoids me whenever possible." We were laughing 'till our sides hurt.

Our children are rapidly growing, after years of my son living with us every weekend, My ex wife followed her lover to a job in Saudi Arabia, and now have custody of my boy, so my family is complete. As to Leah going nude at the party, it was probably poor judgment on her part. Her version of the events is correct, certainly her opinion of Asa has gone from admiring his legal talent to scorn and great pleasure on her part when she beats him in court. One result of the issue is that unlike her mother and father, Leah never again took me for granted. She hasn't trimmed or shaved her pussy or pits since. Occasionally someone remarks on the pit hair, and she simply tells them that she grooms to please her husband, regardless of societal norms. Like the old saying; people who care don't matter, and people who matter don't care.

Chilley

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Bit weird after the pool party sexual assault. And yes that is cut and dried sexual assault, not a prank. Cannot believe that a lawyer with criminal law background woukd not press charges. There were witnesses. So why was she worried about blackmail? Even without additional photos or videos, just press charges and get witness statements from her sober friends / coworkers. Asa would get buried. Witnesses would explain she ws dozing off and he shoved his prick in her mouth and she vomited. And Howard busted his jaw, which Asa did not discuss with the law, and ended up in the hospital. Basically an open and shut case.

I also liked how the two of them argued. While the husband was spurred on by the photos, he did have some cognitive thinking. Like why would she do it so publicly? Hoe the lighting and photos of her outside did not match anything of the other orgy photos on the inside. Wad that even the inside of the same house? On that note, he should have shown her the other photos of the orgy (without her) and try to see of it is the same house. If my wife "uninvited" me to a pool party that she got naked at, I would have an issue, even if it was in jest. But if at that same party other couples were in an orgy in that house on that day then I woukd be irate, even if she can prove she in now way took part in the activities.

To be fair it isn't clear she "uninvited" her husband. The MIL sounds a bit addled and anxious. It is clear she had poor judgement in getting naked as part of a prank with two other women. Like she said if there was more "dirt" to uncover, then the anonymous sender would have used it in order to hurt or kill their marriage. She should have covered back up, but apparently got drunk. Again bad judgment.

Ironically, her biggest betrayal was shaving her bush. That set her husband off. Honestly, she is probably embarrassed about it, as she planned to flash along with her two friends. Personally she should have told her husband ahead of time and didn't think it through. How would she avoid sex with him for a month or more? Doesn't seem plausible. She would have to come clean at some point. If he had been present, she woukd have had to warn him. Maybe she wouldn't have shaved had he been present. Maybe when she learned he wouldn't, she didn't press about the party because she wanted to shave to not be embarrassed. Otherwise would have had to deal with an upset husband if she sprung it on him without permission, that he would never give.

But then when Asa molested her like that, Howard related appropriately. The only appropriate action for her then is to press charges. Period. That goes a long way with her husband and defuses any possible misinterpretation of the events by others including colleagues and clients. No blackmail works at all then. -1 stars for not pressing charges. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stupid. Stupid because the author knows better than to use the hackneyed event hinge point ploy in a story like this. Oh? Pool party? Hubby can't go? Wifey goes anyway? Every single reader is chanting "Don't let her go, don't let her go..." She goes, does several totally absurd things, the aftermath is utterly predictable, the story is finally forgettable. And, of course, hubby is at fault for agreeing to it, Stupid.

amygdalaamygdalaover 2 years ago

So she suggest and they had a religious marriage which is not ratified by the state or court. She makes far more than him and. He sits at her home raising her kids as well as the one they have together!!!! Forget about the hairy snatch preference by the pseudo husband because all that hair must be hiding those two giant balls she must have swinging between her legs.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Light

I think he let her off lightly.She obviously didn't want him there so she can fool around without him.She knows his pet likes and deliberately shaved it and threw it in his face. I think he should have let her know he had been looking for an apartment,due to her behaviour.How come Asa didn't sue his assailant?.

FD45FD45almost 5 years ago
A few things missing

He should have called the two people involved and asked them their versions of the story before she had a chance to prep them.

He should have called the hospital to see that Asa actually was injured.

Why? She deliberately lied to him already. She had been treating him with disrespect for months already.

He should have demanded that wifeypoo give him total access to her email so that any pictures or videos would not travel through her system so she could erase any other compromising vids.

And she's still be in the shit. What she did was disrespectful and deliberate, even the 'little' she did. I would ask chilley if he would be fine with his wife deliberately sending him away so she could go naked to a party, never mind the cunt shaving thing.

Essentially, shaving her cunt and giving a man a set of blue balls was more important to her than her MARRIAGE because she did this deliberately and when sober.

Think carefully on that. She is a lawyer. She knows how things can blow up. She set this up with multiple other women...and she did is sober and well in advance.

I probably would have left for a week for her to get a taste of how hard it is to be 'hot shot attorney' when she had to actually BE a mom.

Is this possible as a story? Yes. Do I particularly think the wife is worth it?

The jury is still out on that. Hubby folded like a cheap suit.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Equation Sometimes love adds up.in Loving Wives
Trying to Reclaim My Marriage Pushed too far and taken advantage of no more.in Loving Wives
I'll Follow the Sun Husband feels the pain of betrayal.in Loving Wives
An Unexpected Reaction To an unacceptable situation.in Loving Wives
A "Jewel" of a Wife She cheated, I got custody of the kids.in Loving Wives
More Stories