Oh My God Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TstormF1
TstormF1
686 Followers

Finally, I put them out of their misery. I said, "Kathy kneel" and I pointed to a spot beside my legs.

Kathy said, "Yes Ian," slid off the couch and knelt, hugging my leg.

Lila's eyes got big then she slid out of her chair and knelt before Paul. "Paul, I have feelings for you, submissive feelings. I want you to control me like Ian controls Kathy. My whole life up until now I've had to bury this side of me. Now I don't have to anymore. You make me feel safe and you excite me. I guess I'm submissive like Kathy. Will you be my master? Will you control me with love the way Ian controls Kathy?" She sucked in her breath and focused on his face.

I reached down and pulled Kathy into my lap and gave her a kiss. She had tears running down her cheeks.

Paul didn't even notice he was concentrating totally on Lila. "Lila, I love you. I guess I'm a dominant. I hate not being in control. Having you in my command and not being able to let you know that I wanted you was hell. I don't know anything about being a dominant like Ian but having you as my submissive would be a dream come true for me. I'll try. I'll try my best. Yes I'll be your master." Then he reached down and pulled her up into his lap.

Lila let out her breath and took another deep breath before trying to suck Paul's lungs out of his chest. That girl could really kiss.

When they came up for air, Kathy and I both applauded and both of them blushed. Lila snuggled down and peered at us with her head on Paul's shoulder. It struck me that it was the same way Kathy sat on my lap a lot.

Paul said, "That was the signal, making Kathy kneel beside you. Then Lila would know that I wanted to dominate her."

I nodded, "Yup that was the signal?"

"What would have happened if I was absolutely and violently opposed to the idea?" He asked.

I said, "I would have made Kathy kneel at my side."

Paul said, "What! Why? That doesn't make any sense!"

Kathy and Lila were both staring at me with their mouths open.

I looked Paul straight in the eye. "Because, if you were that opposed to it you'd blow up at Lila and Kathy and I would be here to support her when you walked out."

It was Paul's turn to stare at me open mouthed.

Kathy gave me a kiss to rival the one Lila just gave Paul.

Lila turned to Paul. "Sir can I give him a kiss for being such a good friend?"

Paul nodded, "Go ahead Lila, I have another question for Ian. ... Ian what would you have done if I wanted to dominate Lila but I wanted to be very severe?"

I said, "I would have left Kathy on the couch. Later I would have talked with Lila and made sure she knew exactly what you wanted and how severe it could be. I'd make sure she knew she could always come to Kathy and I no matter what. Then I'd let her make up her own mind."

Paul nodded, "You two really are good friends. Lila give him an extra sweet kiss."

Lila sat beside me on the couch. She smiled at Paul, "Yes master it will be my pleasure." She gave me a kiss to rival Kathy's.

When Lila finished kissing me I said, "The first thing you need to do is agree on a safe word for Lila."

Paul said, "Safe word?"

I nudged Kathy and she explained, "Yes a safe word. Paul that is a word like 'Red Light' that lets you know that what is happening is too much for Lila. You need to stop immediately if she uses the safe word. If she's tied up you need to release her and treat any wounds. If nothing else you need to hold her and comfort her. I never had a safe word until I gave myself to Ian. Just knowing I have it feels so good. I feel so safe because I know I can trust Ian."

Paul asked, "Is it really that important? Have you ever used your safe word?"

Kathy blushed as she answered. "Yes I've used my safe word. Ian had tied me up and I got a huge charlie horse. I practically screamed my safe word. I couldn't believe how fast Ian had me out of the bonds. He was so sweet he massaged my leg then he wrapped me in a soft blanket and just held me. He told me he loved me and that he thought I was beautiful and sweet. He gave me a shower and another massage. He was so wonderful."

I said, "I was just relieved that I hadn't hurt her. She is so special. I didn't know what love was until I found her and she showed me." I kissed Kathy.

Both Paul and Lily blushed at our display.

Lily snuggled a little closer to Paul. She said, "Paul, they even gave me a safe word when they demonstrated for me." She turned to us, "You two are something else. You remind me of teenagers in lust but I want that too. The two of you positively glow when you're together."

Kathy snuggled closer in my lap and said, "What can I say? Ian completes me. I remember that first night when we accidentally slept together. In the morning Ian asked me how I felt. I was surprised at my feelings. With all my other masters I felt empty and hollow, sort of used up. Ian and I hadn't even had sex and I felt full and whole, happy and fulfilled. It's been that way ever since. I wake up with Ian and I'm happy and satisfied and safe."

I put my two cents worth in. "I was just as amazed as Kathy maybe more so. I'm terribly shy and my conversations with girls usually lasted all of five minutes. Kathy and I talked for hours and actually fell asleep in the middle of the conversation. I'm so comfortable with Kathy and she acts like she adores me. Things were a little upsy-downsy until Donnie attacked her. After the attack she went to work with me and I went to class with her. Our schedules meshed and It's been bliss ever since, at least for me."

Paul asked, "Why did you go to all the trouble of going to class with her and taking her to work with you? With most couples that would cause a lot of strain."

Kathy answered, "Ian wasn't going to let Donnie get another shot at me. He's very protective. It may cause a strain in most relationships to be together all the time but for me it is wonderful. I got all my studying and homework done while at Ian's work. Ian audited my classes and said they helped him in his work. He has gotten several bonuses. Most of all for me it is the feeling of safety and being protected. I'm free of that worry. It has been bliss for me too. I do adore Ian. He is such a good master."

Paul nodded and changed subjects. "Ian does it always feel this good to hold Kathy in your lap?"

"Absolutely, it's always like a miracle. Like I'm holding an angel and it's wonderful."

He gave Lila a little hug. "Yeah it is sort of like holding your own special angel."

Lila blushed and gave him a soft kiss. "I feel like I have my own personal knight in shining armor protecting me. Safe, warm and loved."

Kathy added, "Yes oh so loved."

We talked and cuddled with each other for another two hours. A lot of the talk was about the dominant-submissive relationship. Finally, Paul and Lila gave in and stayed the night in our guest room. We all went out to breakfast the next morning."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

We saw Lila and Paul a lot over the next two months. We fielded a lot of questions about how we practiced domination and submission. I stressed that I was really a novice dominant. I really stressed I was working a lot on instinct.

Kathy sort of quashed that idea when she said, "Ian may be a novice but he has great instincts." She continued, "Seriously, Ian and I just fit together. He is the perfect master for me. It isn't so much what he does as that he cares about me. He always seems to consider how things affect me and he protects me. The first thing he did after he ran me down with his bicycle was sit me on it and push me to the clinic. He was probably hurting worse than I was but he protected me. He helped me to the pharmacy and stayed with me doing the cooking so I wouldn't hurt. Later, he took me home with him and gave me a laptop to use for class. He stayed up with me and talked me thru my homework assignments. When I asked he took charge of me. He moved me to make it harder for Donnie to find me. When Donnie did find me Ian, my master, protected me. He stopped Donnie from whipping me. He even distracted you, Lila, to keep me from being embarrassed when I dressed. I joyfully do whatever he commands because deep down I know he has thought it over and concluded that it is good for me."

After she finished I said, "It is very much an individual thing. Being a dominant is a hard task. You have to learn as much about your submissive as you can and always consider what is best for her. It makes it tough to answer a lot of your questions. I think I know Kathy pretty well now. I know how she'll respond. I don't know Lila nearly as well nor do I know you so it's very hard to give you helpful answers. One thing I know is that Kathy has been very open with me. If I ask a question she answers fully, even if it is embarrassing. She even answers the implied questions fully. She's always honest about how she feels. The two of you need to build that trust and honesty between you. I think you need that even in a plain vanilla relationship but it's really important in a dom/sub realationship."

Paul said, "Yeah I can see that. I think Lila and I are building the trust you talk about. As far as I know she has been amazingly honest with me. I don't know why but I really like it, even when she disagrees with me, I like it."

Lila sucked in her breath, "Paul I feel about you the way I think Kathy feels about Ian. For some reason I'm not afraid of you knowing everything about me. All these years I didn't realize I was submissive and I was miserable. The months we've been together have been wonderful. I've been trying to do what Kathy does with Ian, be totally honest. I do it because I trust you. I trust you totally."

Paul said, "Thank you Lila."

Before anyone else could speak Lila changed the subject, "Ian, I want to do a lap dance for Paul but I don't know how. Would you have Kathy show me how?" She was blushing bright red.

I asked, "Lila why didn't you ask Kathy?"

A slight smile crossed her face. "Because Kathy would just look to you and you'd make the decision."

I smiled back at her. "Paul do you want to see this? Because if I say yes I insist that Lila dance with Kathy and learn by doing. Kathy isn't putting on a floor show. Also it will mean that the four of us will end up naked fucking on this couch, you and Lila on one end and Kathy and I on the other." I was looking at Kathy and she seemed to be excited about dancing. Kathy has an exhibitionist streak and the lap dance idea seemed to tap into that.

Paul thought about it for a minute or so, "Yeah, I'd really like to experience it. I've had lap dances at a couple of clubs but Lila says this is totally different. Yes I agree. What do you want us to do?"

"First, Kathy and Lila go get us each a bathrobe. For a safe word, we'll use 'Red Light.' It stops everything at once for all of us. We put on the bathrobes and discuss what went pear shaped. Kathy will take Lila to the kitchen and explain briefly what to do. Once Lila understands, they will both come out and Kathy will choose the music and start the dance. Girls go now."

The girls left the room and Paul came and sat on the far end of the couch from me. He said, "That's quite a command voice you have. I almost wanted to jump to."

I said, "Thank you. Paul the big difference between what is going to happen here and what we've experienced in strip clubs is that this dance will be done with love. Here you are free to touch her and feel her and excite her. It will all be real, none of it will be acting. Lila will be giving herself to you and Kathy will be giving herself to me. Now I have a question. What do you think Kathy feels about being commanded to do this?"

Paul grinned, "She looked excited even before you told us what to do. You knew she was excited didn't you?"

I smiled and answered, "Yes I knew she wanted to do this. I want you to concentrate on Lila. If you start watching Kathy it will spoil it for both of them. Kathy is actually very shy."

Paul said, "That won't be hard. Lila fascinates me. I have trouble not watching her."

Kathy and Lila came back with the bathrobes and Kathy went to choose the music.

I said, "Kathy and Lila. We want you to use the safe word if anything becomes too much for you. Don't hesitate."

Both girls nodded and the music started.

Kathy started a bit away from me so I could see Lila watching her and trying to emulate her moves. For her part Kathy concentrated solely on me. We were totally alone as far as she was concerned. I think she could have been doing this dance on the city's main street at noon and not known anyone else was watching. She was letting me know she danced for me and me alone.

I quit glancing at Lila and Paul then gave my full attention to Kathy. She was bewitching, beautiful and incredibly sexy.

She stripped and stripped me and we made passionate love with Paul and Lila not three feet away. We didn't even know they were in the same building.

When we finished we were entwined and I heard Paul whisper. "Holy Jesus."

Kathy immediately turned beet red and scrunched down in my lap trying to hide her face.

I reached and took a bathrobe from the floor and wrapped it around her. Then I slipped mine on while holding her as close as I could. I could feel that I was blushing furiously too.

When I finally looked Lila and Paul were in their bathrobes. Lila was cuddled in Paul's lap. He said, "I didn't mean to embarrass you but Lila finished a little before you two. That was the most erotic thing I've ever seen."

I said, "Thank you, I think but the eroticism is all Kathy. She is so wonderful. How did Lila do?"

Paul grinned, "She was sensational. I never thought I would experience anything so...so I don't know so fantastic."

I asked, "Lila how do you feel about doing a lap dance for Paul?"

She cleared her throat, "I was a little worried despite what Kathy said but once it started it got better. I think when you focused on Kathy I lost my inhibitions. It was funny but I could almost see and hear you tune me out. Then I was dancing just for Paul and it was great. Kathy was right, doing it just for one special man makes it liberating instead of degrading. I feel so good right now. I'm floating on a cloud. Thank you both."

Paul hugged her a little tighter and stroked her hair. "It was wonderful ... stupendous. Enlightening and empowering and very humbling to have a wonderful woman like Lila give me this gift. I don't remember Kathy being undressed until the end. Lila drew my entire focus... I would like to know how you controlled Kathy so easily as you held her hands behind her back."

Kathy kissed me and whispered, "Go ahead and show them master. I love you." She straddled me and put her hands on the couch by my head.

I looked into her eyes and said, "Paul it's very easy. You gently take her hands and put them behind her in the middle of her back." I demonstrated. "Then if you want her to move up you gently lift her hands. All she has to do is to move to get her hands back to the middle of her back." I moved Kathy up and down and left to right to show him. "Now you two try it."

Kathy sat sideways into my lap so she could watch too. Paul and Lila were naturals and pretty soon they were working together easily.

When they finished practicing Lila said, "God that makes it so much more intense. Being totally controlled but having it be so gentle at the same time. How did you learn this?"

Kathy answered for us. "I don't really know. The first lap dance I did for Ian I was straddling him and he was kissing me. He took my hands and moved them to my back and it was much more intense for me. He started kissing down my neck and I guess he lifted my hands a little. It just felt natural to move up so I did. It just feels so good to be so controlled by someone who loves you and cares for you. It just felt right so we did it and we've done it ever since."

Paul said, "I apologize for both of us if we made you uncomfortable with us watching. We thank you from the bottom of our hearts for showing us how to lap dance."

Suddenly the whole dance routine flashed before my eyes. It must have worked on my subconscious because I made a decision. I was going to ask Kathy to marry me.

Paul was still talking "... we'd better be getting home."

Kathy said, "Paul you and Lila are welcome to the guest room. You've both had quite a bit to drink. Ian and I wouldn't want anything to happen to you. Please say you'll stay."

I nodded my agreement. "Paul, Kathy is right. Please stay."

Paul said, "Glad to and thank you so much again."

Kathy was off my lap in an instant and Lila was following her as they went to get towels for the two of them.

We all went to bed. Kathy and I were laying there and she said, "Ian thank you. I had such a wonderful time dancing for you tonight. I thought I'd be nervous but Lila wanted to learn so much I couldn't refuse. When the music started and I started to dance all I saw was you."

I kissed her softly, "I know. It was like you threw a switch and you were totally focused on me. I just had time to notice that Paul wasn't even looking at you. Lila had his complete attention. Then you sucked me in and were the only thing I saw until you finished."

"You mean you don't know how Lila did?"

"Not a clue, love. However, the look on Paul's face said she did great."

She giggled, "Oh Yeah and from her looks she really enjoyed it too."

We snuggled and went to sleep.

TstormF1
TstormF1
686 Followers
12