All Comments on 'Oil of Roses Ch. 15'

by Fillmore

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
some funny stuff, mixed

some funny stuff finishing with some sad stuff.

roflol, margie in the pickup bed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Believability?

While this story has always teetered on the edge of believability -- not a criticism but I don't think any reader really believes these characters can exist in the real world -- the characters' emotions kept the story readable and interesting.

So even though Harry was married to a queen bitch, he still loved her and even though Margo was married to a philanderer who didn't really care about her, she still had difficulty breaking up with him.

It's this nod to believability that has kept me interested. Yet when I read how Jessica just casually seems to be abandoning her boyfriend because Kelly nodded in her direction it disappoints me and makes me step back and think, 'Whoa this story is really, really out there.' It's like blowing a bubble out of chewing gum, it can grow bigger and bigger and then when it gets too big, it bursts.

In fact though I have enjoyed the previous chapters of this story, I wonder why it is continuing. Carol, Margo and Harry are living happily ever after, the wicked witch is dead (or out of Harry's life), Karen and Patricia are together, Harry and Tamara are set up.

I could care less about Kelly and Jessica or for that matter everyone besides Carol, Margo and Harry. They were the focus of this story, but as it goes on they are dragged along as more characters join this snowball orgy that grows larger and larger as it travels downhill.

I thank you for writing the earlier chapters. I look forward to you starting a new story.

Landrious1Landrious1over 18 years ago
Contrary to unpopular previous opinion...

I like this story. ALL of it. The relationship between the characters is quite believable.

And for the record I have seen more than one person walk out of a relationship because someone "nodded in her direction". Hell it didn't even take a nod just a glance in a couple of cases.

I hope you continue this story. The conclusion is when you and the characters agree it should be. If anonymous (who hasn't the balls to identify him/her/its self) doesn't like the Believability perhaps he/she/it should clue to the fact that this is a a work of fiction and therefore NOT REALITY.

You are among the best writers on this site so please keep the great work coming!

EffectEffectover 18 years ago
Still great but

The story is still great but I kinda agree about the Jessica and Kelly situation. Honestly that seemed way off. I mean I like Kelly but I don't really think the whole Jessica and Kelly thing needed to happen at all. Kelly and Harry could have been drawn out a lot more I feel instead of just throwing Jessica into the mix. We alerady have Kelly and Carol but Jessica really felt unneed and hurt the story in my opinion. As such the beginning of this chapter and the last one weren't as good I feel as the rest of the story. I'd rate them both at 60 or around there but sine there is no option I did a coin toss and pick 75 instead of 50 but it's really inbetween the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
The BEST Story I Have Ever Read!!

Third time around reading this chapter and story. I enjoy the cast and plots that they get into.

Keep up the good work!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous