Old World Magic Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rhev
rhev
836 Followers

"Papi," Star said softly looking back at me, "You.... you..." She was putting on a pretend innocence again, but the effort she was giving it was endearing and arousing. "You can try putting it in my bad place if you want." With that she bit her bottom lip, and I was sold.

I pulled my throbbing cock out of her pussy and lined it up with her tight asshole. My turgid pole was literally dripping with the cum of two previous women and the slickness of Star's pussy, but I was still a little concerned. I stopped, with the fat head of my cock resting against her tight knot. "Is there any lube?" I asked no one in particular.

But before I could get a response, Star bucked her hips backwards into me. My fleshy cock head speared her tight asshole as she pushed backwards onto me. "¡oh, Dios mío, se trata de dividir en dos me!" she yelled out. I prepared to pull out, but she kept pushing backwards onto me. More and more of my cock disappeared into her tight Latin ass. She looked back at me over her shoulder again and said in a slightly trembling voice, "Fuck me papi, split my asshole, I want it so bad."

I could feel my nuts tightening and thought I was finally about to cum. I began fucking her ass more aggressively, my hands holding her hips as I watched half of my cock disappear into her back door. She trembled and I felt her body shake and quake as a powerful orgasm rushed through the little Latina's body.

"So close," I muttered, feeling like every single stroke into her tight asshole would be my last, "So fucking close! Why can't I cum?" I cried out.

Finally Adam spoke, "Is that what you want Mike? Do you want to cum in Star's ass?" I shook my head, imagining what I wanted at that moment but not speaking. But Adam snapped his fingers, "Ebony, Candy, lay down on the rug with your faces together. Star pull yourself from his shaft and join them. All three of you lay with your heads together."

Star pulled her ass off my cock and I stroked it as the three girls quickly scurried to lay down on the carpet with their heads together, only inches from my angry, purple, throbbing cock. I jerked it a few times, aiming it at their faces. Then finally with an explosion behind my eyes, I released.

Thick hot white ropes of my jizz flew from my purple cock head as I jerked madly. It splashed down on Ebony's chocolate skin and broad lips, on Star's cute up turned nose and far too heavy eye make up, and on Candy's pert chin to even fly farther and land between her ample cleavage. I came and I came and I came, roaring my pleasure as I shot my load all over the three girls

Then, in a rush of stars and space and time, the universe exploded and I fell into an infinite void.

To be continued.

rhev
rhev
836 Followers