Older Woman on Porch

Story Info
She masturbates on her porch in front of her fireplace.
3k words
4.33
49.2k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the past couple of days I was walking along the country road I live on and about ½ a mile from my place there is this nice house up on a hill over looking the river. It has a fair sized porch with one of those porch style fireplaces with the back of it facing the road so the light of the fire was reflecting back towards the house obscuring the view of the road or anyone passing by.

Each time I passed late in the evening, after the night insects have long since been gone I had noticed that there was someone each evening sitting on a wicker chair enjoying the fire. She was always dressed in evening attire usually a nighty with long opened robe. She always shimmered in the light of the fire and I would stop at the foot of her drive less then 100 feet from where she is always sitting. Close enough that I could see her clearly.

Tonight’s attire was especially nice as it was one I had seen her in before that I really liked. It was about a week ago when I first laid eyes upon it as she was coming out of her door and walked over to her chair. Her white robe open to the wind blew open as it was now opened over the sides of her chair. Under which she had on a white lace gown with sheer around the bust and I could see her one leg up to about mid thigh. I never thought much as she always wore lingerie, however this time it was more visible then any other time I passed by. I could make out most of her form. She looked to be about 5’ 6” or so, her short auburn hair shining in the firelight. Long slender legs and arms and with her robe opened as it was I could see her shapely body wrapped in the sheer lacy gown. She was very well proportioned with my estimate of about 130 or so lbs.

Standing there looking up at her I decided to move a little closer to get a closer look. I knew with the firelight towards her and my being behind in the dark she would have a difficult time seeing me, even if she could, I doubted it enough to make my way to within 50 feet. Quietly I stood near the tree line with a complete and closer view of her. On the table beside her was a bottle of wine and in her hand a glass that she was drinking from. Slowly she would sip and swallow the nectar. I could see her savoring the taste and holding the glass close to her lap she would take her finger and slowly trace the circumference of the glass. It looked so sensual her doing that and before I realized it I felt a tingling in my shorts that I was wearing. I was becoming erect at the sight of this woman sitting less then 50 feet away in her nighty and robe as she seductively drank her wine.

Quietly I moved over to sit and lean back against a tree so I could relax and stay awhile to see what if anything was going to happen. I slowly and quietly slid my hand under my shorts and pulled my self out into the open evening air. Slowly stoking myself as I watched her drinking her wine and refilling her glass for the second time.

She sat fairly close to the fireplace, so I could see her quite nicely. I imagined that the heat from the fire would feel quite relaxing with the wine she was drinking and looking at her there was doing it for me, as my length in my grasp was getting stiffer as I slowly began to stoke. Just hoping that the heat of the fire would produce some heat from her.

I never did this before, watching a woman from the shadows and it was very arousing. I was just hoping that the wine and the heat from the fire were doing the same for her. No sooner then the thought enter my head she adjusted in the chair and as she did I noticed that there was a long slit in her nighty that allowed the material to part and spill off her long slender legs. The top of the split being only inches from her upper middle thigh. Where I sat was looking directly at her, between where now she had slightly parted her legs allowing the heat and light to reflect between her legs up to her thighs. This had to be quite arousing to her as she took another drink from her wine and set it on the table beside her instead of placing it on her lap as she had done the times before.

She dipped a finger into the glass and brought it to her mouth. Her long nails were painted a shade of purple and she traced the lips of her mouth then letting the tip of her tongue taste the wine before sucking her finger into her mouth. Seductively she sucked the wine from her finger.

I knew she could not see me, however all the while she was doing this she was looking directly where I was sitting, stroking myself. I got a little nervous and held still, I knew the light of the fire would conceal me, however she was looking right at me though made no indication that she had seen me there watching and stoking myself. Maybe she just felt the presents of being watched. I wondered, does this turn her on. I hoped so. I was getting very eager to see what was going to happen next. I did not have to wait long.

As I watched, she untied the single band around her waist and let her robe spill open. She leaned back in the wicker chair, doing so allowed the robe to spread even further open and I could see her entire body incased in her white sheer lace nighty. This close and in the light of the fire I could make out her shape and with effort I could make out the two dark circles partially obscured by the thin sheer material of her nighty. Her breasts seemed well rounded and the nighty had no bra that I could tell and for a woman I thought to be in her mid 50s still had what looked to be firm breasts as the nipples that were slightly obscured by the material were definitely still pointing upward, rather then lower as most women in their 50s that I have seen.

The heat must have really been doing a number on her. I watched as she revealed her body to the fire, and me, I knew now she was becoming warmer and warmer by the heat of the fire and by her own heat building inside her from the wine she drank and the fire. Now her body wrapped in her nighty illuminated by the fire for me to see clearly I again began to feel safe and resumed the slow steady strokes of my length in my hand.

She reached over to the table and raised her glass to her lips and took another swallow then replaced the glass. This time she brought her hands to her face and trailed her nails over her cheeks. Looking upwards she continued to trace her nails lower. Trailing them over her cheeks along her neck. Holding them there and letting her fingers caress her neck for a short time before bringing them down to her soft rounded shoulders. Drawing them slowly across her, over the thin straps of her nighty towards the center of her chest to her shapely cleavage, her nails in contrast of the white lace of her nighty was very sensual and arousing to watch as they drew closer to the material covering her chest. Her fingers delicately traced the lace hem of her nighty over the swells of her breasts. By the smile on her face I could see that she was really enjoying the sensations her fingers were giving her. She traced the lace a couple times then spreading her hands and fingers she let her hands dip slightly lower and using the whole of her hands I watched as she covered much of each breast with her hands. Slowly she began to caress her breasts through the sheer material. Making large circular caressing movements so that each of her entire breasts was being massaged and rubbed equally. Her facial expressions were of pure pleasure and enjoyment. As her hands cupped each breast I could see that her nipples had hardened and darkened through the material. As she cupped and massaged, from time to time she would use her thumbs and index fingers to capture her nipples in-between. I could see her pinch them and gently apply pressure as she pulled them making them harder still.

It was so arousing watching a woman please herself in this manor. I watched and wondered how far she was going to go with me watching. Was she going to masturbate? Was I going to see her without the confines of her nighty? I sat there stroking and watching, waiting to see what she would do next.

She’s been massaging and caressing her breasts now for about 5 minutes when she again lowered her hands downward, over her well shaped torso. Lowering further her hands spread and lightly touching fingertips as she brought them closer to her legs. As they got there, she gently took the material on either side of the slit in her nighty and parted it further lifting it as she did so that her lower body was completely revealed to both the flame and my eyes. She was wearing panties. They were a g-string made of the same sheer lace that the coverings of her breasts were made of. Looking closely as her legs were now well spread I could see that she either trimmed very closely or shaved completely as I could not make out any hair in the tiny triangle of material covering her womanhood.

She brought her hands back up to her torso and again massaged and caressed herself. Slowly lowering her hands to the material of her g-string. Now using her fingertips she traced the hem and the strings to her g-string as she did for the lace that covered her breasts. Watching her nails trail along the hem. Her facial expressions even more accentuated then when she was tracing her breasts. I could see the passion building then as her fingers came to the top of the g-string below her navel she slipped one hand under the material and pushed downward. I knew the tips of her fingers were on herself though I could not see. 4 Fingers entered beneath the material and at the bottom of the triangle only one finger on either side protruded for me to see. I could only speculate that the other 2 fingers were either resting on her lips or penetrated her within the confines of the g-string. Her free hand now went back up to her breasts and I watched both hands working on herself. Looking closely towards the missing fingers under her g-string I could see the material moving in a slow steady motion. She was massaging her womanhood with one hand while the other massaged each of her breasts.

There she was sitting on her porch. Masturbating in front of her fireplace and here I was 50 feet away masturbating while watching her. It was so erotic seeing her touch herself not knowing I was there doing the same and watching which was really exciting me.

Her hand from under her g-string came out and she lifted herself from the chair by leaning back into it. Her thumbs hooked into the string on either hip and she pulled her g-string downward. Raising her legs into the air she lifted the g-string up past her thighs, her knees past her calves and off past her feet. She tossed them up onto the banister of the deck however they fell over to the grass below.

Do I dare it? The light from the fire is bright on her eyes. Would she see me? She is so into touching herself she would not even notice. Would she? I took the chance. Slowly, quietly I moved out of the line of sight and made my way closer until I was beneath her sight up beside the porch. Slowly I paralleled the porch until I was there. There on the ground beside me was her g-string. Looking carefully through the posts of her porch, there she was only a couple feet away. Her legs spread wide and her long fingers working her wet moist lips. Pulling my shorts over my hips and releasing myself to the open I took her g-string in hand and smelled it before wrapping it around myself and I began to stoke in unison with her massaging fingers. Then using her index fingers on each hand she opened her legs wider and spread herself to the fire. I could see her little clit glistening from the firelight and the pink and red glistening around the entrance between her stretched apart swollen lips.

She used her one hands index finger and middle finger to hold herself apart and with the other hand she used her 3 middle fingers to trace her lips. Dipping into herself a few times getting her fingers wetter and wetter for a time she would massage in small circles over her sensitive clit her hips pushing up against the massaging. I could hear moans of pleasure breaking the sounds of the night air. Watching her masturbate, bringing herself closer and closer to what I was bringing myself to as I stroked myself wrapped in her g-string. She sped up and I matched her pace. I could hear her, her moans increasing in loudness and intensity. Now and then she’d dip her fingers into herself or bring them to her mouth to wet them with her saliva-covered tongue. Even tasting herself as she drew herself closer to cuming. I too was getting very close. My breathing was also intensifying, trying to keep as silent as possible as hard as that was I thought I was doing just that.

Then it happened. When I thought we both were about to cum suddenly she stopped and she looked directly at me and said, “Well, if you are going to watch me, then you better come up here so I can watch you seeing all I can do now is hear you!”

I did not know whether to run or to get up on the porch. I stood there silent. My manhood in my hand wrapped in her g-string and could not say a word.

“Come up her right now!” she said “I have been doing all this tonight for your pleasure, at least you could do is come up here and we can finish off watching together.”

I had no choice. I came around and made my way onto the porch. She pointed to the deck for me to sit and lean against the rail my hand still around my length, it hard in my hand. We then began where we left off me stroking now for her to see and her hands working herself for me to see. It did not take long for us both to get close. However now, neither of us had to be as silent and our moans of pleasure were being released freely.

I was getting very close, as was she. She then pushed her 3 fingers inside herself and her other hand took over the position of rubbing her clit. She also was getting very close. Just as I started to cum I looked at her expression. She took in a deep breath and held it. I could see her abdomen muscles contract and deep guttural sounds coming from her. She began to cum as I watched her fingers inside her, pushing in deeper. Her other hand furiously working her clit when suddenly there was a gush of clear liquid squirting out of her. She removed her fingers from inside and parted her lips with both hands allowing the liquid to shoot out of her as my cum was shooting out from my tip. Her liquid was shooting over and onto me a warm liquid that hit me on my legs, on my hand stroking myself even some hitting me in the face and into my mouth. Tasting sweet to my tongue I tried to position myself to take more in my face and mouth as she continued to squirt many times as we both came hard for each others pleasure. There she was, having a G-spot orgasm and me shooting one of the biggest loads ever. Some drops hitting my and her legs. Both of us now covered in each other’s liquids.

She asked me for her g-string. I unwrapped it from around me and passed it to her. She stood up and put them on then reached down to help me up. I stood and pulled up my shorts. Just as she tied her robe around her waist she came over and said. “I guess we both enjoyed that. Now young man, you get and do not tell a soul about this. We live in a small community and if I do not hear anything, and I mean anything in the next week we will do this and maybe more. Understand!

Without hesitation I agreed and I took off. I plan on keeping my mouth shut, as how often does a man get a no strings attached, do anything type of relationship with a woman 16 years older then himself with a body to die for.

It has been 2 weeks now. Maybe it is time for me to take a little walk down the road, as you never know what may be in store on clear, warm and dark evenings.