Remembering a Vacation

Story Info
She experiences sex with another woman while on vacation.
3k words
4.66
12.4k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

REMEMBERING A VACATION

I'm a teacher, about to retire after thirty-nine years. I've been married to Baxter for forty years. We've had four kids and now have grandchildren. It's been a good life. Baxter has been a wonderful husband and lover and we've had a few experiences. However, I remember one special vacation that I had many years ago.

I was in my late twenties, married for a few years, and had the opportunity to attend an overseas trip with a number of students. We went to Spain, Portugal, France and Italy. There were about twenty kids, all over eighteen and five teachers or parents as chaperones. It was a good trip and everyone behaved pretty well. The biggest challenge was to keep the boys and girls from hooking-up after hours. We didn't need to have any of the girls lose their virginity or get pregnant on the trip. I'm not sure we were completely successful, but there were no scandals.

A couple of the chaperones stayed behind in Italy for a few days. We skipped the flight home. I went off by myself to see some of the beaches along the Mediterranean Sea in Italy and France. I knew enough Italian and French to get around and was careful about where I stayed and how I travelled. I spent the last two days in France. I had researched a number of beaches and found a few that were supposedly less popular and therefore less crowded and expensive. I found a nice hotel on the beach and went out early the next day to do some shopping. It was wonderful being on my own for a change, without a care in the world.

I went to the beach in the afternoon. The beach wasn't very crowded and as the day progressed, many of the people left. It was a nude beach and after wearing a bikini for a while, I overcame my shyness and stripped naked. The warm sun on my body with a light breeze wafting over me felt wonderful. Having my breasts and my pussy exposed was very erotic. I felt a bit naughty, but also very free.

I went into the water to cool off a couple of times with no problem. I enjoyed having the men on the beach check-out my naked body as I walked past them. Most of the guys were with women and the women knew what their partners were looking at. I was checking out their cocks too. I was in pretty good shape back then. My boobs were of reasonable size. I was thin and had nice legs. I didn't shave my pussy back then so I had a nice brown bush that matched the hair on my head. It was titillating to walk around naked with a number of people around. I remember walking past one couple and almost feeling their eyes ogling my wagging ass cheeks. The cool water felt even better washing over my naked skin. Then, walking back to my towel, I passed the same couple and let them have a nice look at my breasts and my wet pussy when I walked by. There were other people around, including a number of single women. I unconsciously compared myself with them and thought I looked pretty good.

I took a final trip to the water and that was when I ran into a problem. While floating in the cool water with my eyes closed, something stung me on the right thigh, more than halfway up between my knee and my crotch. I didn't react at first, but the pain continued and got a little worse. I moved to shallow water to look at my leg. The area around the sting was already red and swollen and it hurt like hell. It was only an inch below my pussy. I was in obvious pain when I walked gingerly out of the water. I was torn between trying to soothe my hurting leg and modesty. I didn't want to focus the attention of the other people on the beach on my naked body, specifically the area just below my pussy.

As I limped up the beach, another woman, who had been lying near me, came to my assistance. She saw my pain and the inflamed red mark on my thigh. She caught my attention by pointing to my leg and seemed to want to help. She was French and spoke just a little English. Her name was Monica and she was naked too. Her pussy was completely shaved, something unusual back then. I spoke some French so we were able to communicate with a few phrases and hand motions. She led me back to my beach towel and had me sit while she looked at my leg. She said I had been stung by some sort of sea nettle, whatever that is. I realized that the reason the beach was not very crowded was because of these creatures, which apparently were a real nuisance at certain times of the year. Reflecting, I hadn't seen many people in the water that day.

Monica said she had some ointment in her nearby hotel room that would ease the pain and heal the welts that had risen on my thigh. She said it was important to tend to the wound quickly. We both put a cover-up on, nothing underneath, and walked to her hotel, which was close to where I was staying. She was an enchanting young lady and we quickly were gabbing casually and enjoying each other's company. I couldn't help but notice the shadow of her dark nipples through her thin beach robe. She was very pretty, with a nice smile and a short hair style.

We walked through the street toward her hotel, ignoring the leers and comments from some of the young men who were obviously attracted to two scantily clad young women. It was exciting in-a-way to be attractive to young men, even if they were obnoxious.

When we got to her room in the hotel, she offered me some wine, which I gladly accepted. We were soon drinking and laughing as she looked for the tube of liniment for my leg.

She had me sit on the bed. There were pillows behind me so I laid back. I was naked under my cover, so when I laid back, my entire lower anatomy was exposed. With the wine and the lingering pain, I didn't bother to cover myself. My bikini was in my tote bag and it didn't cover much anyway. As Monica put a cool washcloth on my thigh, I had to spread my legs apart, which opened my crotch, giving Monica a clear view of my pussy. The cool washcloth was soothing. Even after having been nude on the beach, I was still a little bit nervous being naked with a woman I had just met. She acted casually about it, which put me at ease.

After she used the washcloth, Monica rubbed the ointment on my wound. She dabbed it on my thigh and gently massaged the cream into my skin. She put a pillow under my knee to keep my thigh raised to lessen blood flow. That exposed me even more. Monica left and got some ice. As I sat there drinking more wine, I reflected on where I was and how relaxed I was feeling. Monica returned and placed an ice-filled washcloth on my leg. I could've held the cloth, but she did instead; there was no other way to keep it on the affected area. Of course, she would frequently look at the washcloth with my pussy a few inches away. At times, the cool washcloth and her hand casually touched my pussy lips. It seemed to be unintentional, at first.

We had more wine and talked, getting to know each other. I learned that she was also a school teacher. She told me she was engaged and would be married in a few months. I learned a bit about the village where she was from and her brothers and sisters. In turn, I shared things about my life and family. She had a nice sense of humor and we were having a good time. Monica continued to hold the ice on my thigh and seemingly absentmindedly rubbed her fingers over my other leg and on my wounded thigh. She commented on how smooth and soft my skin was. We talked about skin lotions that were popular in our two countries. This light rubbing of her fingers continued and eventually she was rubbing her fingers over the cleft between the tops of my inner thighs and my pelvic area. I sighed and told her it felt good. We giggled and drank more wine. I was being modest and shy and didn't look her in the eyes for a while.

Then, she moved her hand up to the sides of my hips and to the lower part of my stomach. She had soft fingers and her touch was arousing me. I relaxed even more, leaned back on the bed pillows and drank more wine, just taking in the wonderful location and how good I felt. I didn't really think anything of it when she began to run her fingers through my public hair. I sighed and closed my eyes as she continued. She began to move the cool washcloth around too. The cool rag felt really good. When she moved the cloth over my labia, I flinched a little, but let her continue. In fact, I casually spread my legs farther apart. The cold melting ice was stimulating. When she rubbed the cloth over my clitoris and my pussy lips, I arched my back and had a minor orgasm. I didn't often have orgasms with my husband. He was and is a good lover, but when Monica put the cool washcloth on my pussy, it was like a jolt of electricity. I was truly feeling good and had almost forgotten the pain from the sea nettle.

Monica was looking directly into my eyes and I realized that she was aroused too. She continued and worked on my upper thighs and my pelvic area with both hands. She stimulated my clit with her finger, then she rubbed the inner lips of my pussy and finally put her finger inside me. My husband had fingered me, but always stopped once we got to intercourse. Monica kept her fingers there, adding another and another. I was breathing heavily and my pussy was getting moist from arousal. She found some previously unexplored spots inside me that were extremely sensitive. Before long, I was sighing and moving my hips under her the control of her fingers. Our eyes were totally focused on each other. I was under her control and she was making love to me in a new and exciting way.

Monica surprised me when she put her tongue on my clit and my pussy lips, I reacted by arching my back and pushing my crotch into her face. She continued to lick me and I squirted some female cum onto my new friend's face and fingers. I had never squirted before and was amazed by the overwhelming feeling. It felt so good. Monica moved her face around my crotch and licked every part of me. She ran her fingernail over my asshole and put her tongue inside the opening to my vagina. She swirled her tongue around the sensitive rim of my cunt. She had me completely under her control, using her tongue and her fingers to stimulate me like I had never experienced. My body was spasming with a powerful orgasm and the juices kept pouring out of me. I held her head into my crotch and rubbed my cunt all over her face. She ate me until I was exhausted.

It took me a while to wind down from my orgasm. I began to fall asleep with this new friend's nose nuzzling my pussy. Then she moved up and held me in her arms.

When I woke up, I was under the covers of the bed. I was naked. I felt some pain from the sting on my thigh, but it felt better that it had. Monica was lying beside me, face down. She was also naked. I lifted the covers to admire her beautiful tanned skin and her shapely ass. I gently rubbed my fingers over her back and the butt cheeks. She was so soft, her female skin so very different from my husband's.

I went to the bathroom and came back to bed. On impulse, I had a desire to return the pleasure she had given me. I had never done anything with another woman, but I knew what I liked and remembered what she had done to me.

I knelt beside her and leaned over to put my face into the cleft of her ass. I moved one of her legs to provide access and ran my fingers over her exposed pussy and her tiny asshole. I took some wine from beside the bed and used it to lubricate Monica's delicate folds. I licked her asshole, putting my tongue inside her, something I had never thought I would ever do. My tongue probed her tight little anus. She sighed. I touched and parted her labia and my fingers found her clit. Monica moved up to her knees to elevate her pussy and spread her legs for my access. I turned to approach her from behind. I put my face into her cunt and lapped at her now dripping hole. She had shaved her pussy bald, so I could clearly see every feature of her luscious cunt. She was groaning and humping her hips as I began to move my fingers in and out of her cunt, simulating a cock. My tongue roamed between her vagina and her anus. It was my first taste of another woman's pussy. I'd tasted my own pussy on my fingers and on my husband, of course, but tasting another woman was new and exciting.

In another impulsive move, I got the wine bottle from the night stand. I rubbed the end of the bottle over Monica's clit. She reacted by humping her hips. Clearly, she wanted me to put the neck of the bottle into her cunt. I put the open-end inside her hole and she increased the intensity of her humping. I pushed the bottle in a bit farther. Some of the wine poured into her vagina, which excited her more. "Fuck me with it." She asked. I did. I pushed the bottle farther into her and she wanted even more of it. Soon the entire neck of the bottle was inside her and she was coming over and over with wine pouring out of her cunt onto my tongue as I licked her. She reached her climax with her entire body spasming and then releasing. I was slightly amazed at how much of the wine bottle was inside her. I gently pulled it out and licked her pussy, tasting the delicious mixture of her juices and the wine.

Monica turned over and sat up. She kissed me with her tongue searching inside my mouth. I sucked on her tongue like it was a cock. She put her hands on my breasts and massaged them, pinching my nipples. I did the same with her. She moved her crotch to align with mine. We pulled each other's hips and moved so our two cunts were rubbing together. I felt the soft flesh of her pussy against mine. Our two clits found each other, an absolutely amazing feeling. We gasped and both reached orgasm as we kissed and put our pussiew together with our legs entwined.

I fell back on the bed with my legs spread apart. Now it was Monica's turn again. Monica put her fingers inside my hole and massaged the inside of my vagina. She took the wine bottle and did what I had done to her. I arched my back as she moved the bottle in and out of my cunt. The bottle felt fantastic. The cool neck of the bottle spread me open more and more. As she pushed it in, I felt like I was being split open, yet I wanted more of it. I wanted her to stick the entire bottle into my open cunt. When she poured the cool wine into me, it felt like the bottle was coming inside me. When Monica put one of her fingers into my asshole, I shrieked as I came. My legs were spread far apart with Monica driving me to an even more intense orgasm. As I laid there naked, having just had sex with a woman for the first time, I was consumed by the wonderful feeling. It was a new and totally unexpected sexual experience, something I had never imagined doing.

We spent the next day and a half together. I moved my things from my hotel to hers. We stayed in the room, not returning to the beach. We had room service and fucked over and over. The hotel staff liked coming to our room and seeing the two of us, barely clothed and obviously in the midst of a sexual adventure. We giggled when the room-service young men came to our door and one of us would answer the door while the other was naked on the bed. It was exciting, knowing I was being watched.

We both seemed to be insatiable. Monica had a vibrator dildo that we used. I had never felt such rewarding sex. It was unbelievable.

In our conversations, I learned that Monica had never done anything with another woman either. It was a first for both of us. When she was helping my nettle sting, she was overwhelmed looking at my cunt. She yielded to her passion and we went after each other.

I got her address and we would write occasionally, but after a few years, we stopped staying in touch. However, I have never forgotten those two days with Monica. I have had the opportunity to be with another woman a few times, but nothing compares to that first time with Monica. I've been well satisfied with the sex I have with my husband, but I've never had anything to compare with eating Monica's pussy and getting eaten and fucked by her. Whenever I see a wine bottle, my pussy gets wet, remembering that vacation, many years ago.