Olivia and Friends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers

Her mouth sometimes covered Sara's little pussy completely, her tongue sometimes lapping her pussy lips, sometimes sticking straight into her hole, and sometimes twirling around her clit. Needless to say, Sara was gasping for both at this experience, writhing her hips against the onslaught of Emily's tongue, pushing increasingly harder.

As the little virgin obviously was getting closer to an orgasm, I shoved two fingers into Emily's pussy. My fucking her ass had not done much about getting us close to cumming, but I couldn't leave her hanging. I pushed two fingers into her pussy and found her little bundle of nerves, pushing on the spongy spot, and used my thumb to find her clit on the outside. Both events brought long, loud moans from Emily, which also caused Sara to moan more at the extra feeling it brought to her pussy.

After a while of this new oral experience, Sara was going crazy, finally erupting in a huge orgasm, holding Emily's head tight to her pussy as she exploded. In turn, I began really attacking Emily's g-spot and clit, pinching them together from inside and out, bringing her close to her own explosion. I rammed my cock into her ass a few times as I worked at her pussy, her hips thrashing around now as much as they could move, and she erupted with a muffled yowl.

Sara had fallen back onto the couch in exhaustion, though Emily continued to lick her on and off before and after her own orgasm. I popped my throbbing cock out of Emily's ass, hoping that I was going to have someplace else to put it, quickly. Hopefully into virgin Sara, but if not it had to go somewhere. It was throbbing with way too much stimulation.

I picked up someone's panties from the floor. I had no idea who they belonged to, but I wiped my dick off with them as Olivia and Sara watched. Then on some perverted spur of the moment I saw Emily's leaking pussy still pointed up at me, so with one finger wrapped in the panties I stuffed some of it into her pussy, leaving most of the panties hanging out.

I stepped over to Sara, my wagging erection flying in her face. Taking hold of it I said, "Open your mouth."

She did so with little hesitation, and I pushed it forward into her mouth.

"Lick it," I said.

Her lips were covering the head, but they fell off as her tongue began to swirl around the head. She sucked it back in, then licked some more. Without being told she licked all the way down the base, having to hold onto the shaft to keep it steady. She licked the length of it several times before taking it back into her mouth and sucking it. It was lovely, but I had to put a stop to it. I wanted to cum in her pussy, not her mouth.

I sat on the other side of Sara's head as she lay there, Emily's head still in her crotch. Looking down at her I asked, "Are you a virgin?"

She looked up through glazed eyes and moaned, 'Yeah."

"Do you want to lose your virginity?" I continued. "Right now?"

That brought her around to full consciousness. She looked up at me and said, "Yes," very softly.

"Then get up," I said, trying to sound authoritarian.

She disentangled herself from her position with Emily and sat up. as she started to stand I took her hand and pulled it toward me.

"Knees on the couch. One leg on each side of me."

She looked down at me, my 7 inch dick now feeling like an inch or two more, standing straight up from my lap. It seemed like an obscene image to be having a girl looking at, and it turned me on even more. If possible. Damn, how hot could I get?

Staring straight at my throbbing cock, she spread her legs and positioned herself as I had directed. This little bit of a girl, just having turned 18 a month earlier as it turned out, looked more like 16. Perhaps because she was so damn small. Barely 5 feet tall, a tiny thin waist, small boobs that couldn't be more than an A cup but looked a little larger on her small frame. I didn't feel too guilty when I reminded myself she was old enough. But I did have to remind myself. Taking her virginity did nothing but excite me.

"Lower yourself down on my prick," I told her. "You're going to take your own virginity."

I had already had a couple virgins, and had learned how painful it was for them. Especially when I wasn't careful. I was also wondering if this frail looking little girl could handle my width. As much as I had just been through, it felt like it was as big around as her waist. In my mind it looked almost that size as well, though I knew it wasn't. Still, I was going to have her in control in case the pain was too much. A strange turn of events if she really wanted to be dominated. Taken. So I tried to sound 'bossy,' just in case.

"Take hold of my dick and rub it in your slit. Get it wet."

She was dripping, so being wet was not a problem. She rubbed it a couple of times so that my cock was wet as well, though precum was certainly oozing out of it.

"Now put it in your hole," I directed. I was hoping that I could get into her before I erupted. I could feel the cum building already. Much too soon.

Sara placed my head at her hole and moaned louder than she had been before, and I guess I moaned as well. "Sit down on it. Push it inside you as much as you can," I directed.

She did just that, though I doubt it went in an inch before she cried out in pain and stopped. The other girls had been talking to her before, though I hadn't paid any attention to them. But now I heard them telling her it would be all right, grit her teeth, that sort of thing. When she managed maybe two inches they began telling her to push harder. Quicker. "Like pulling off a Band-aid."

For my part, I was nearly done. Sadly I said, "I'm going to cum soon!"

I was trying to hold off, but I didn't think I was going to make it. When I saw Olivia's hand reach toward my cock I wanted to say "NO!" I was afraid her touch on my dick was going to be the last straw I could stand before cumming. But I couldn't speak. I could only moan, and give in to the fact that I was going to cum before really taking Sara's virginity.

It was a strange feeling. Olivia took the base of my cock in her hand, her hand wrapping around it. Or perhaps her fingers pinching it. I didn't know just what she did, but instead of causing me to erupt as I had expected, my orgasm suddenly was not so imminent. She had actually delayed it somehow! I sighed my gratitude as I pushed slightly up into Sara, causing her to moan some more.

Actually the moaning was nearly constant. My mind could now go back to the fear that she might not be able to take me. Still only a couple of inches in, I reached down to her pussy. Her lips, and maybe even some of the skin around them, felt like it was being pulled inside her along with my cock. I pulled my cock back a little and spread her pussy lips with my fingers, as wide as it would go. She then sank down a little and it felt like it went in easier. Still maybe only two inches, but it felt easier, wetter. Her moaning even sounded a little more pleasurable.

The two girls had been talking to her, whispering in her ears, but now Olivia said out loud, "Push, Sara, push down. Do it!"

Sara did just as she was told, with louder moans to accompany it, but she did sink down a couple more inches.

"Now, pull up and back down. Up and down. In and out," Olivia encouraged her.

Sara did just that as I felt her impale herself on my shaft. She moaned more, yelled and even shrieked at least once, but soon I was sliding slowly in and out of her soaking pussy, pushing the walls far apart with each trip, getting easier but still so tight that I was afraid I might be injuring her. I had never had such a small girl.

But she and the girls continued, and I was not about to stop it. Any thoughts I had of hurting her were only fleeting at best as I began pushing my hips up as she impaled herself on me. Finally for the first time it felt like we were actually fucking. She grabbed onto my shoulders for balance and bounced on my cock, her moaning now sounding mostly good. I had removed my hands from her pussy and now held onto those small, firm tits. They were large enough to bounce along with her, and I began admiring just how nice they were.

I was pinching her little nipples when she began to sound like an orgasm was building. I thought I had caused it, but then I noticed that Emily was rubbing her clit as we fucked. Sara then started to rock her hips on me, while I was buried deeply inside her. Though admittedly I was not all the way in, it felt great to me. My own orgasm seemed to be building again as Sara's most surely was. It hit her with a vengeance.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh" she screamed as if being split open. But in a good way, if possible.

She continued screaming, loudly, as she rocked on my throbbing cock, sinking lower and perhaps bottoming out. I'm not sure, because her pussy clenching even tighter and pulsing on my shaft was more than I could take, and I burst open. She was nearly done screaming, though still orgasming, when she felt my cum shoot up into her. That brought another round of screams. She was in heaven now, losing her virginity and enjoying it immensely. At least that's how it sounded to me.

After I was done cumming my cock seemed to stay just as hard. Every time her pussy would spasm it almost felt that I was cumming some more, though I knew I wasn't. I was surprised that my cock stayed so hard, buried deep inside of this small little pussy. I started wondering if it was actually going to soften as another pussy spasm squeezed, a couple minutes after it was technically over. But finally I felt a little less pressure around it and realized that my erection was finally subsiding,

We stayed like that for several more minutes, my cock not wanting to leave, and neither of us wanting to move. Finally the girls started to help Sara up. It was then that I realized my shaft was softened but still held tightly by Sara's narrow pussy walls. They pulled her up and out as I felt like my cock could still fuck her, though I knew it could only feel that way on the way out. She pulled off my cock with a plop, laying in a heap in the corner of the couch. She was totally worn out. But so was I.

"Holy fuck," one of the girls said. I didn't know who. I didn't care.

They discussed what an amazing fuck that had been, and also their own experiences. Sara could do nothing but moan a few times. I didn't do that much. But I enjoyed listening.

We finally began moving again, feeling each other up a bit as a way of saying good-bye. My cock was sore. Sara couldn't seem to walk. But we all felt good. As we dressed I wondered where this was all going. Olivia had always been mostly sexual, today extremely so. But maybe that was all. I thought perhaps our relationship was over, and it turned out that I was right. Too bad. I would have loved to continue this group experience with these amazing girls, but it was not to be. Olivia and I would get together and fuck once more, but it seemed somehow empty and it ended abruptly, though on good terms.

I did meet up with Sara and Emily again a couple of weeks later, just by chance. But that's another story.

Manny2314
Manny2314
707 Followers
12