Olympic Beach Volleyball Training

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,409 Followers

With a hand on each of Misty's cheeks, Margie ran her tongue up Misty's slit over and over, lapping up the juices that were flowing there. Misty held Margie's head and started to hump against her face as Margie focused her tonguing on Misty's clit. Margie brought a hand around and slipped two thin fingers up into Misty while she licked and sucked Misty's clit. Margie could feel the flow increase within her own pussy as she experienced the increased flow from Misty's as Misty approached a long anticipated orgasm. Misty was moaning loudly as Margie provided her with outstanding oral service while sliding her fingers in and out of Misty's slick pussy. Finally, with a cry of pleasure, Misty started to cum, her knees trying to give out much as Margie's had.


Margie continued to lick and finger Misty, slurping up the fresh juices, until Misty let out a sigh, indicating that the intense orgasm was over. Margie then stood and kissed Misty again, before leading her to the bed. She crawled to the middle of the bed and lay on her back, encouraging Misty to join her in a sixty-nine. Misty crawled onto the bed and positioned herself over Margie's lanky frame. Just as her tongue was touching Margie's pussy, she felt Margie's tongue touching hers.

Kerri's eyes got wide and she sat up, reaching out to take Casey's throbbing rod in her hand. She stroked it, feeling its hardness, then had him sit in the middle of the couch. She got up and positioned herself in front of him but facing away. Reaching between her legs, she guided his cock to her smooth pussy as she backed in toward him. He held her thin waist to stabilize her as she moved backward and down onto his tool. With his cock positioned between her nether lips, she settled onto his lap, his cock skewering her.

As Kerri started riding him, Casey let his hands slip down from her waist to her ass cheeks, which he kneaded and massaged while she bounced up and down. Kerri supported herself on his knees as she started riding his stiff tool, but once she had a good rhythm going, she slipped one of her hands between her thighs to alternately stroke her clit and fondle his balls. Casey was raising his ass up off the couch, pushing into her sweet pussy as deeply as he could manage. Her pussy felt outstanding as it slid up and down his tool; he couldn't believe that he was actually fucking her.

He ran his hands up from her ass around to her tits, which he cupped as he lightly brushed her sensitive nipples. He could feel her hand on his balls, which only made his cock feel harder as it slid in and out of her pussy. She was supporting herself solely on her muscular legs, having slipped her other hand back between her legs so that she could stimulate her clit and his balls at the same time. She moved faster and faster, feeling another orgasm building up quickly. Casey could feel her pussy getting even more slick and engorged, which he assumed meant she was close to cumming, but he wasn't close yet himself. He continued to push deeply into her while fondling her tits, loving the feel of her pussy as she approached her orgasm.

With a throaty moan, Kerri started to cum, still riding his hard cock. Casey enjoyed the feel of the muscles in her pussy contracting and milking his cock, but he still wasn't ready to cum yet. He expected that they would spend most of the night making love, so for now he wanted to give her a good fucking. Grabbing her by the waist once she'd finished cumming, he swung her back toward the couch, his cock still embedded in her. She got her knees onto the couch cushion and pressed her face against the seat of the couch as he held her hips and, kneeling behind her, started fucking her good and hard. She let her hand slip back to rub her bald pussy again as his hips smacked against her muscular ass.

As Misty relished the feeling of Margie's tongue on her clit and her pussy being probed by Margie's fingers, she was reciprocating by licking Margie's clit and fingering her hole. They were both in a sexual frenzy, eating while being eaten and fingering while being fingered. The only sound in the room was the sloshing of fingers in wet pussies and the moans they were each emitting. It was Misty who first realized they were no longer alone. She glanced toward the door, then raised her head from Margie's pussy. There in the doorway stood Tim, Margie's husband and Kerri's dad. He had a big smile on his face and his big tool in his hand, sticking out of the fly of his slacks as he slowly stroked it.

Misty smiled and gestured that she had a place behind her where his tool might fit. He let go of his cock, leaving it bouncing in the air, and started to unbutton his shirt. Misty watched as he stripped down, not surprised to see that he was in good shape; this was a very athletic family. Finally naked, his hard cock leading the way, he walked around the side of the bed where Margie finally noticed him and casually acknowledged his presence before burying herself in Misty's pussy again. Misty was buried back in Margie's pussy, as well, but was also anxiously awaiting Tim's thick rod sliding into her pussy. She felt his weight on the bed just before feeling his hands on her ass, where they massaged her cheeks as Margie's fingers slipped free of her pussy. She felt his cockhead pushing into her, though his hands were still on her ass, so she assumed that Margie was assisting him. His large tool filled her up and, as he started sliding it in and out of her, she felt Margie licking her clit again.

Casey slipped his hands up to fondle Kerri's breasts while he pumped his cock in and out of her slippery pussy. She was massaging her clit, assuring herself another orgasm, and pushing back against each of his incoming thrusts to make sure he was entering her as deeply as possible. He could feel his cock beginning to swell as his orgasm continued to build and anxiously anticipated blowing his load deep into her sweet pussy.

Tim quickly went from long, slow strokes to hard fucking as he slammed his hips against Misty's round, full ass. He had not only jerked off in the recent past while thinking about peeling her out of her bikini, but had her on his mind many times while he'd been fucking Margie. Now, he was balls deep in her pussy; a pussy that was so much sweeter than he could even have imagined. Not only that, but he wasn't even cheating on his wife; he was joining her, of all things! He knew instinctively that this would not be the only time the three of them would be together like this, but he also knew it would be imperative that Kerri never find out.

Tim slid his hands up over Misty's ribs to cup her impressive breasts, feeling her hard nipples against his palms. He heard his wife moaning loudly from below as she came again under the attentions of Misty's fingers and tongue. Once the moaning stopped, he felt her tongue on his shaft each time he slipped it into Misty; she had increased the intensity of her tonguing as Misty raised her head and began to moan herself. Tim could feel Misty's pussy becoming more engorged and slippery, so he straightened up and took her by the hips, pushing deeply into her with each thrust.

Kerri could feel herself building toward an intense climax due to the combination of Casey's cock buried in her pussy and her own fingers dancing over her clit. She pushed her ass back with each in coming thrust as her breath started coming only in gasps. Finally, with a cry, she started to shudder as she came again, the feeling of pleasure washing over her and making her unaware of anything else. Casey felt her cumming and knew that he wouldn't be far behind.

The feeling of Margie's tongue on her clit and Tim's stiff cock burying itself over and over in her pussy had Misty's every nerve firing simultaneously. She was on the verge of an orgasm of momentous proportions and was anxiously anticipating it. Margie had cum again thanks to Misty's talented tongue, so she was doing her best to help both Misty and her husband experience something equally pleasurable. From below, her tongue was slurping both Misty's clit and Tim's shaft, which was coated with Misty's juices, while she gently fondled Tim's balls. When she heard Misty's breathing rate increasing dramatically, she knew it wouldn't be much longer and she assumed that Tim wouldn't be far behind.

The snugness of Kerri's pussy combined with the increased flow of lubrication provided a level of pleasure that Casey could not recall ever having experienced in his life. It felt as though all of the blood had left his head and moved to his groin. With his hands on her narrow hips, he thrust his swollen, throbbing cock into her over and over, pulling her back against him each time. Kerri was out of her mind with pleasure at that moment, feeling as though she was riding out one continuous orgasm. Casey was ready to join her.

As Misty came, Tim couldn't believe it, but her pussy actually felt even better. Between that and the feel of his wife's tongue on his shaft and her gently fondling of his balls, he was ready to fill her with his cream. He continued thrusting, holding her hips while his hips smacked against her ass.

Finally, with a few more deep and pleasurable thrusts, Tim/Casey started spewing deep into Misty/Kerri, a guttural moan escaping from his lips. He kept thrusting, overwhelmed by the feeling of pleasure, until he was completely spent.

Casey pulled out of Kerri and collapsed back onto the couch while she sort of rolled onto her side. They both spent the next few minutes just catching their breath. Casey finally got up and turned off the TV, then grabbed Kerri and threw her over his shoulder. With her ass right next to his face, he couldn't resist a few playful smacks as her carried her upstairs to his bedroom. Before they got there, he'd stopped spanking her and had slipped a finger between the smooth lips that were also accessible just below her ass. By the time he tossed her onto his bed, they were all over each other again.

Once they untangled themselves, Misty ended up in the middle of the bed lying between Margie and Tim. Both were still enamored with her hot body and couldn't keep their hands or mouths off her for very long. They had barely caught their breath when Tim was sucking her nipples with his hand gently massaging her pussy while Margie was making out with her.

Being a considerate daughter, Kerri called home during a break in the action to let her parents know that she wouldn't be home that night. Of course, her parents were occupied at the time, but listened to the message later and were pleased that they could keep Misty with them for the entire night. After a long, hot, wet night, both Kerri and Misty were tired and a little bowlegged during practice the following day, but there was no question to either of them as to whether it had been worth it.

Irish Moss
Irish Moss
2,409 Followers
12