All Comments on 'On a Slippery Slope Ch. 05'

by mindventure

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

Glad to see they are now having a relationship outside of their 'playtime'. It adds another level to what could have quickly become stale and one dimensional (if you understand my meaning).

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Whew!

What a story! Five stars for all. Please keep this thing going!

whatshername86whatshername86over 9 years ago
Whew!

This writer has produced yet another creative and intriguing chapter to this story. I don't want to spoil this chapter for someone who hasn't read it but I will say the new twist is thought provoking. I am anxious for the next chapter but really don't want the story to end. All of this author's stories are extremely well written with well thought out plots and mind-blowing sex. Read them all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent!

I can now add another favorite author to my list. Reading your story has been a joy. Well written, inventive, to say nothing of sexually stimulating. I can't think of a criticism or suggestion, other than please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Get on with the 'group' sex

I love the care the twins take to make the experience wonderful. But for them I think being together while making love to their woman is the way to go. And sharing their women and then them enjoy each other as the women enjoy each other is the way to go. Thanks for a great read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Series!

Please keep 'em cumming!

parker3522parker3522over 9 years ago
The Slippery Slope Journey Continues

The story describes what it would be like to give up your inhibitions and surrender to another person for the pleasure of sexual fulfillment. I believe that there is a freedom realized in doing so.

Too many times people bring baggage to the experience that can take away from possible mutual enjoyment.

There is something to be learned here.

Again, nicely done, well written. Thank you for your stories and the insights that can come from them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Computer Geeks rule!

I will personally disable my home computer if I can find a couple of computer repairmen like Connor and Brian. This series is terrific and I can hardly wait for the next chapter. This author is a master at keeping his readers begging for more and I am one of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermindventure@mindventure
564 Followers
Just a guy who likes to write..........I was born at a very early age but didn’t develop an interest in writing until much later. I began writing fiction in high school and briefly considered a career as a journalist or freelance writer before life steered me in a different di...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES