On Display 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Oh, perhaps I should mention that everyone in the room but Alex knew that the liquid was apple juice, diluted with water. I wanted Alex to experience this pushing of her limits, but didn't want quite the real thing. Dave turned the flow on and it began to drip in Alex's throat. She swallowed and swallowed, realizing she had to or choke. It dripped slowly at first, and then Dave increased the flow until she had to constantly swallow until the bag was empty. Her stomach bulged, she drank so much and I removed the ball gag and tubes from her mouth. "Sir, I'm sorry, but I think I am going to throw up", she whispered to me. Her face was distressed, and I could see it was time to end that particular suffering. "Alex, you don't have to throw up. You drank apple juice, and nothing else." She looked at me in relief and amazement. "Relax, you were a very good girl, but just drank too much apple juice." Her stomach immediately settled, and she smiled, knowing she was tortured, but fooled for her own protection. It was sadistic, but fun. Her torture was more mental than physical, and later we'd have a lot to talk about.

Now she had to pee again terribly. I unhooked her, and lowered her, and removed her bonds and lifted her off the dildos. She was shivering, bent over, and begging to use the bathroom. I sent her to the bathroom, but we all followed, filling the bathroom and the area outside. "What are you doing?", she asked. "Alex, we're all going to watch you pee. Go ahead, it will be fine."

She hung her head, turned bright red, covered herself the best she could with her arms and hands, and peed. It was quiet, and we could hear and see. Knowing Alex, this was a bad humiliation, but a harmless one. And my hope was that she found it erotic and exciting, once she endured the shame. She finished and kept her head lowered, trying her best to disappear. She pretended that nine men didn't surround her. And she further pretended that they were not watching her. She was so ashamed.

We proceeded back to the sofas, and Alex was on fire, I could tell. Those dildos worked their magic, and the bathroom humiliation had turned erotic for her, as hoped. Doing each thing that was taboo and getting through it, was somehow freeing for her. And her holes now ached to be filled again, as they had been for most of the evening. The guys sensed this and passed her again from man to man, who opened her legs and slid their fingers inside her, giving her what she needed. Alex threw her head back and moaned aloud, begging without words for them to pleasure her. She was in deep need and had not had an orgasm yet from the entire experience. Now she was heating up beyond control. She welcomed the fingers prodding both her holes, and arched her hips shamelessly. She knew it was the aphrodisiac making her do this, and wasn't her fault.

Suddenly everyone stopped touching her, and had her stand. Dave stuck the suction cup of a very large lubricated rubber dildo on the corner of the coffee table, and told her she was free to ride it all she wanted, if she needed relief. Alex was stunned and again embarrassed. She was supposed to fuck herself on this dildo in front of everyone?? To her own amazement (and need), she said, "Yes, Sir" and lowered herself onto the huge rubber dildo. She worked it inside and almost all the way down the shaft, and then she rode slowly up and down, squatting over it. It was a very unflattering position, and clearly quite humiliating for her. But she had to cum so badly, and given what she had already been through, this was ok. It was the aphrodisiac. She grunted and moaned, riding this thing in and out of herself. All kinds of sexual noises came out of her mouth, and she totally disregarded her shame of needing to cum so badly, she was willing to do it on a dildo in front of all these men. She came screaming and grunting, then lifted herself off the dildo and began working it into her ass. She worked it all the way in, to everyone's astonishment. Men were in front of her, behind her, next to her, and they watched as she commenced riding it completely in and completely out. She came again, and collapsed on the floor. She was lifted across everyone's laps and held and caressed, with more gently fingering. Both holes were lubed and accepted the intrusions. Someone pushed a plastic vibrator into her, switched it on, and fucked her with it until she came a final time, shaking and arching her hips to the sky.

She felt free. Her embarrassment of performing such acts freed her. They all saw her private moments and she had little left to hide (or so she thought). She blamed the aphrodisiac.

Everyone hugged and kissed her, and slipped one final finger inside her. I cleaned her and helped her to the car after helping her dress (I did have spare clothes ready). She said very little on the ride home. The girl was totally spent, a little drunk, and exhausted physically and mentally. When I got her home, I bathed her and carried her to bed. She opened for me and asked me to please be inside her, which I did, and fucked her gently but mercilessly until we both came. She fell deeply asleep in my arms. I stroked her face and hair, then closed my eyes and thought about plans for her next adventure.

12