On Orgasm Pond

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers

This was not lost on Maryanne. She rubbed herself on Susan and reached up under her little black dress to massage Susan's ass.

"Oh... I see we are missing some panties here," she cooed at Susan. Maryanne's fingers danced their way to Susan's crotch and slipped in for a moisture test. Maryanne took her wet finger to her mouth and tasted Susan's nectar and said, "Sweet, just as I've imagined," as she stared lustfully into Susan's eyes.

Everyone else saw what was going on between Maryanne and Susan. The others in the room were trying not to stare. They didn't want to make Susan nervous. As they continued to talk and sip their drinks, I could see them stealing glances at Susan while Maryanne appeared to be seducing her.

Normally at these orgies when the first sexual act started, the rest of the group watched for a while before everyone got into the act. As the rest of the group watched the lead in act, some would start disrobing and playing with themselves, while others simply cheered from the sidelines. But this time the group gave Susan space to feel comfortable.

Becky saw what was going on, and she took the lead in distracting the rest of the group. She got everyone's attention as she stripped off her see-through orgy dress and grabbed for Bill's huge cock. Once she had his cock out of his pants and hard, Becky snapped her fingers and pointed to Bill's cock to get everyone to watch as she went down on him. This distraction gave Maryanne and Susan some privacy as they got started.

Maryanne kissed Susan, tenderly at first. Soon the two were locked in a long passionate kiss. I decided to stay with Susan. I moved to her back and unzipped her little black dress and pulled it off her shoulders. Maryanne pulled her lips away from Susan long enough to help me get Susan out of her dress. Susan had that lustful look in her eyes now, and I knew we had moved past the point of no return.

Maryanne lay Susan down on the couch and proceeded to kiss her way softly and sensually down her body. She finally made it to the promised land between Susan's legs. Once there, Maryanne began to expertly eat her cunt. I removed my cloths and nudged my cock into Susan's face. She eagerly sucked me in. . As I looked around the room, the others were in various stages of undress and oral action. I could see they were stealing looks in our direction. Becky's diversion only worked for so long. Susan hadn't noticed the others stealing glances at her as she was busy sucking my cock and lost in lust as Maryanne licked her pussy.

After about ten minutes, Joyce came over and tapped Maryanne on the shoulders and said, "May I cut in?"

Maryanne got up and Joyce took her place at Susan's cunt. So much for giving her space. Everyone was so eager to get a taste of Susan, the only neighbor they hadn't tasted yet.

One by one, everyone came over and took their turn eating Susan. It was like a receiving line at a wedding. Much to my amazement, Susan didn't mind at all. In fact, she got very excited and had an orgasm with just about every person that took their turn eating her. Her pussy was sopping wet as she got into her multiple orgasm cycle. Maryanne came back for seconds, and said, "I didn't get a chance to make you cum earlier, honey. I'm back to get my share of your sweet cunt juice."

As some were taking their turn eating Susan's pussy, others were taking their turn at Susan's mouth. All the guys were sticking their cocks in her mouth, and the ladies were sitting on her face as their turn came up. The entire orgy spontaneously became dedicated to Susan. She was the center of everyone's attention. As the night progressed, the guys were blowing their wad in her mouth, and she attempted to swallow all of their cum. Any sperm that dribbled out of her mouth, one of the other ladies was there to lick it off Susan's face.

Susan was extremely turned on by all this attention. After an hour of this Susan worship, she got up and announced, "I need a cock in my pussy. Bill, bring that big dick of yours over here." Susan shoved Bill down on the couch where she had been lying and took Bill's cock in her mouth to get it hard. As soon as Bill was hard, she positioned her cunt over his big dick and started working it into her pussy. She moaned and groaned as she slowly got the whole thing in, and then proceeded to ride him like a bucking bronco.

Susan suddenly yelled out to me, "Patrick, I need a cock in my ass."

I wanted to make sure I was the first person in Susan's ass, so I quickly made my way to her rear. I started licking her ass with my tongue and working a finger into her. Soon I had two fingers in using my saliva as lubrication. Maryanne knew Susan would need some real lube, so she went and found some of hers and brought it over. Maryanne lubed up my cock. She also poured some lube on Susan's hole and worked it in her anus with her fingers. Susan still had Bill's big cock in her cunt. He slowed down his thrusts when I started getting Susan's ass ready. He was considerate of the situation and wanted to make sure her first time with anal was successful. Susan was about to experience two firsts, her maiden venture into anal, and it was going to be a DP.

I climbed on the couch and positioned myself between Bill's legs. Bill moved his left leg off the couch so it dangled off the upholstery with his knee bent and his foot on the floor. This gave me more room to get between his legs and position myself to enter Susan's ass. Maryanne guided my cock to Susan's waiting hole. I pushed gently against her virgin ass, It was very tight.

"Relax, your sphincter. Relax and open your hole wide. It won't hurt as bad," I said. Susan did as I instructed, and I soon popped the head of my cock past her cherry hole. I slowly worked my shaft into her ass. I could feel Bill's big dick in her cunt as I worked my way into her bowels. As soon as I was all the way in, I nodded to Bill who resumed thrusting in and out of her cunt from below. I moved in unison with Bill.

Soon the three of us were moving as one as we worked this three-way fuck up in intensity. Susan was cumming and cumming. She slipped again into her multiple orgasm stream. Bill and I were holding on for dear life as Susan took charge. Before long she started doing all the work. We just lay there and supplied the tools. She thrust and bucked her way to several more orgasms as Bill's and mine were building. Bill started groaning first, and I knew he was close. I once again started thrusting my cock in and out of her ass as my climax neared. Bill looked up at me, and I looked at him for the right cue to let loose. We waited for Susan to crest her next wave, and then I gave Bill the nod and started ramming my cock in and out of her ass. Bill too thrusted in and out of her cunt from below. The three of us came together in one hell of an orgasm.

We all collapsed into one big heap of bodies until Susan said she was getting crushed, so I pulled out of Susan's ass and Susan climbed off of Bill's cock. Becky saw this and said, "Bring that jizim over here, honey," as she laid herself down on the other couch. Susan moved over to Becky and straddled her face. She had a few more small orgasms left in her as she mopped Becky's face with her semen filled cunt. Becky ate and lapped at her friend's wet sloppy hole. Bill's semen dribbled out of her and into Becky's mouth. Susan quaked and quivered her last few remaining orgasms of the night on Becky's face.

The next morning I awoke with Susan's head on my chest. Last night's orgy was one for the record books. Susan and I slept together in my bed. It was the first time we slept together. I mean really slept.

As we lay there, I thought Susan was still asleep, but soon she said, "I must have looked really slutty last night. Do you still love me?"

"I think I love you more," I said.

A minute passed. Then what I had just said to her hit me like a ton of bricks.

"Oh, wait... How did you trap me like that? How did you know I was falling in love with you?"

"A woman knows," was all she said. She didn't add anything else to that. She left me wondering how she felt. It had only been a little over a week since we met, so I couldn't expect her to have feelings for me, but the love word did come up. My head was spinning. Did I say the wrong thing?

Then after what seemed like an eternity, she said, "I'm failing in love with you too. Just in case you were wondering." Her head was still on my chest, and her body naked, spooned next to mine.

"It hasn't even been two weeks. How is it that we are falling so hard for one another?" I asked her.

"I don't know, but it's happening, so let's not fuck it up."

Epilogue:

For the rest of my stay at Loon Cottage on Orgasm Pond, Susan and I were inseparable. She moved into my cottage and every day we made love, cooked, talked, and lay in each other's arms. We went for hikes in the mountains, canoed, swam, and read books. We even made a return trip to Paradise Lake. We attended all the orgies we were invited to, which was all of them. Everyone loved Susan now. Susan let loose and her wild side came out at each orgy.

We talked to each other about our pasts, filling in all the little details. I learned that Susan taught school in Albany about two and half hour's drive from the lake. She purchased her cottage when she was in her twenties. She had just inherited a large sum from her father's untimely death. Her father, mother, and her use to come up to the Adirondacks often to vacation during her youth. She had a soft spot in her heart for the area and had always wanted a summer place on the water up there. During Susan's first summer at the lake, she found out about the licentious ways of her neighbors. She said she wasn't going to participate, but she wasn't going to let what other people did push her out either. Little did she know then that she would someday be joining them.

She had never been married, but had several long term relationships. Two of them got close to marriage. There was talk of it, but no proposal. She believes the lake had something to do with each of her previously broken relationships. She said her boyfriends would see what was going on at the lake, and, even though they themselves weren't invited to the orgies without Susan, she believes she started looking too prudish in her boyfriend's eyes.

I quit my job and found another one in Albany in my field. I swore I wouldn't make the same mistake and work my life away. In my new job, I gave an honest day's work for an honest day's pay, and nothing more.

Susan and I moved in together and soon were married. When we were in Albany, we lived as any other normal married couple, no threesomes, no group sex, and no orgies. During the summers, Susan took up residency at the lake once school was out. I took all my vacation time there, and when I wasn't on vacation I came up every Friday and left for work from the lake early Monday morning. We picked up where we left off the year before with our lake neighbors, orgies every weekend, sometimes weekdays too. Occasionally, a threesome or foursome with some of the neighbors between orgies.

It's been four years now since that fateful summer I rented Loon Cottage from Becky. My life with Susan is blissful and our summers are filled with ecstasy.

We often wonder how long the orgies can go on as our neighbors around the lake age. We don't know the answer to that question, but we sure are going to love finding out. We vowed to be one of the last ones standing or fucking as it were.

Susan said she'll write a book when that day comes: "The Last Orgy on Orgasm Pond."

LustyWolf
LustyWolf
255 Followers