All Comments on 'On the Beach'

by stlimanika

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
huedogghuedoggover 12 years ago
Why would you want to warn the slut

I hope that when it his turn, someone films it and puts it on a good porn site, bang your wife .com...........lol

DunaDunaover 12 years ago

Huedogg you are right. In Brasil there is not capital punishment against the cheating wives. Why do you want to warn the strangers? It was not your bussness. Yes In Saud Arabia I warn the cheaters as well, because the capital punishment.... But in Brasil, why?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
It's Still the Same Old Story....

A nice variation on the theme of an old R & B song:

Who's makin' love to your old lady

While you were out makin' love...

oldtwitoldtwitover 12 years ago
Horney

Oh so horney ..

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
check the cock in my wifes pussy

The same thing happened to my wife but I watched it happen. I got so hard that not only could I not object, I actually helped my wife suck him off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
So Hot!

Love this sexy story. I would love to see this happen to my wife. Like another commenter ... I would then want to move in a suck him off ... lick them both clean....

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 7 years ago
What was your wife doing while you watched others?

If you approved of the woman on the beach cheating then be ready as karma is a bitch.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
WTF

Ye Olde Voyeur PoV.

Gee, someone we know almost nothing about, leaves his wife on a beach and goes to video naked younger people. Then he sees another guy on the beach do the same thing with what we suspect is his wife. A third guy comes on and soon is good buddies with this ‘probable’ wife. After they go into the sea, they start humping in the surf* until ‘ptobable’ hubby approaches. As little as we know about the voyeur, we know much less about these three.

Give me a fucking break!

Is there a -3* ?

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Sand

There is plenty of sand to hurt them both.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Mmmmm

I thought we would learn that he was actually filming his wife. Guess I was wrong. But as other may have said I would not leave my half naked wife alone on that beach unless for some reason I wanted to come back and find her naked and well used. That would really ruin a good vacation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
whore

just a whore and wimp story ,nothing great or special .trash.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstlimanika@stlimanika
788 Followers
I enjoy writing erotica every so often. I prefer writing, and reading, short stories that appear to be realistic to the reader. Comments are always welcome either through this forum, or email at stlimanika at yahoo.