On the Plantation Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literoticaยฎ experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smutpen
smutpen
114 Followers

Lucy gave her a searching look. "I know it. So why do you visit her so often?"

Martha shook her head, and they walked together in silence for a while down the road that went out to both of their homes.

"It's Robert," Martha finally blurted.

Lucy raised her eyebrows, but waited.

"Do you know what sort of 'business' he goes to Atlanta for?"

Lucy sighed. "I can guess. Jasper goes to whores, too."

Martha stared at her friend. "Jasper, too? Aren't we good enough? Look at you! You could pass for Abigail's sister. Why would Jasper go to some filthy whore?"

Lucy shrugged. "And you're the most beautiful woman in the county, maybe in the state. It's not us. They're men."

"And what a waste of good money, anyway. When he wants to do it to me, he rolls that fat sweaty body on top of me, and grunts for a few seconds, and he's done."

Lucy shrugged again. "Jasper's just the same. Like I said, they're men. They're all like that."

Martha looked at her friend. "For years I put up with it, and now I find out he's been whoring, probably all along. How do you stay so calm about it?"

Lucy smiled sadly. "I've known a long time. I was angry, but what could I do? It's a man's world, you know that."

"Maybe so. But we don't deserve to be treated this way. I don't know what I'll do, I don't know what I can do, but I'll think of something."

Lucy shook her head. "You always were a spitfire. When you figure it out, let me know, maybe I'll join you."

They walked in silence for a while, until they came to Martha's gate. "Do you want to come in? It'll help me put off talking to him for a while."

Lucy nodded. "Sure. I probably need to rescue Abigail from whatever adventure your little troublemaker has got her into this time."

As they neared the house, Martha frowned. "Something's wrong. Where's the household staff?" The house seemed deserted, no servants, no sign of Robert. The women began to get worried. They headed up the stairs, and they heard something. The sounds were coming from the master bedroom; it had to be one of the girls, practically howling in pain or grief or...something. They hurried to the door and rushed in.

The sight that greeted them froze both women in their tracks, unable to speak or move. There on her parents' marital bed, on her hands and knees, Christabel was thrusting her ass violently backward to meet the powerful thrusts of two enormous black cocks, one plundering her red-haired pussy, and the other ramming into her obscenely stretched asshole. A third black pole was fucking her mouth furiously, obviously going right down her throat as she gurgled and moaned.

On the rug by the side of the bed was Abigail, on top of another coal-black prick, her head thrown back and her eyes closed as she slammed her tiny body down again and again on the monstrous ebony tool that was splitting her asshole. She was frantically frigging away at her almost hairless little pussy, wailing and gasping. Nobody in the room had yet even noticed the two distraught mothers.

Lucy Hanford, recovering her voice, but not her wits, asked a very foolish question. "Abigail, what are you doing?!"

Abigail looked up at her mother, with glazed eyes, and answered her. "I'm getting fucked, Mommy. I'm getting fucked in my tiny little white ass with a HUGE black cock. It's in my ass, Mommy, and it hurts, but it's good, and it made me cum. It made me cum, and ohgod, ohgod, it's gonna make me cum AGAIN! It's gonna make me, make me OOOOHGAAAHHH!! OHHOHHHGAAAAHHHD!!" Her body stiffened and convulsed as she moaned and squealed, and suddenly the big field slave beneath her let out a long, low groan. Abigail practically leaped off him, cum trailing from her ass, and rushed to capture his still spurting rod in her mouth, eagerly slurping and swallowing his black seed.

Martha leaned heavily against the doorframe, and Lucy fainted dead away.

....To Be Continued...

smutpen
smutpen
114 Followers
12