On Top

Story Info
High achiever finds she likes people seeing her dirty.
1.2k words
4.32
46.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm a size two who runs five times a week, lifts weights just enough to give my arms definition without bulk, I have full B-cups. This is a true story.

*

I was always on top. In high school, in college, in law school, and even now. But I'd never been on top like this before. Fucking forty-three floors above the pavement, in the penthouse condo of a new luxury building in the city, on top of my new boyfriend, with lights on staring up at the ceiling.

I'd only known him a month, we'd only dated for two, and having only had sex with two other guys in my life, Josh was by far the fastest to succeed. We'd met at the firm, we were both first year associates and met at orientation. He'd pursued pretty hard, and I'd avoided him. But I was new to the city, and he was persistent and then charming, and I'd wondered earlier that day whether I was falling in love with him.

Josh played with me at first, taking my clothes off without letting me touch anything. Not the buttons on my clothes and certainly not him. He had me naked on the floor, wondering how far I would let this go, thinking whether I could stand the cold hard wood floors, and then he was kissing me anywhere but my mouth. My neck, my breasts, my legs. He was rubbing my legs, I could feel my self glistening with sweat and anticipation. And then he kissed my lips as he slipped a finger inside me. And as he finger fucked me, slowly and then slowly faster, he let me touch him. I was frantic to tear his clothes off, I was soaking wet, he was pushing me closer...closer.

I tore his shirt with my first orgasm. I was out of control.

He got out of his clothes, and I lay panting beneath him, breathless in anticipation. He was larger than the other two I'd been with. He slid in slowly and despite his girth and my tightness, effortlessly, because I was soaking.

We'd fucked on the floor, and then we fucked on his mahogany table and then when I finally got him to beneath me, his back on the table, I fucked him on the table and felt my self building again. He was pounding me from below and I was grinding him from above. The thin layer of sweat around me was burning, I could feel him pressing me closer and closer. I put one hand on his chest, leaned back, grabbed my breast with the other and screamed at the ceiling as I came, and came and came. The waves subsided as he continued fucking me. I grinned at looked down at him. He grabbed my hips and started really fucking me now, my tits were all other the place, I was moaning—

Through my reflection in the window I saw a light flicker on. A man was staring at me, from a room a few floors down, in a different building across the street. The man was smiling.

Josh asked me to get on all fours. I was soaking, I was still high from my last orgasm, and I was still staring at the stranger across the night. I'd never been taken doggie style, had always flat out refused because it was demeaning, but without a word I arched my ass in the air, face resting on my hands in front of me, staring at the stranger waiting for Josh to fuck me.

'Do me doggie style,' I thought. As Josh got behind me, the light in the other room flicked off, and I could only make out the stranger's outline because I knew where to look. Josh slipped slowly inside me, almost as if asking me if this was alright. The stranger looked to be taking off his pants, and I slide back into Josh. Of course it was ok.

Fuck me.

Fuck me for the stranger. I wanted the whole world to cum.

Josh grabbed my hips and started again, my body slapped against him in a beautiful rhythm. I could see the stranger jerking his arm. Josh was pounding me harder.

"God baby." I goaded him. "God baby, fuck your baby."

He grunted. I could feel myself building again, Josh turned me over roughly, fucked me a few more strokes and pulled out. He climbed up toward me, took my hands to his dick and started jerking. His dick was over my tits and pointed toward my face, I understood. I jerked him as fast as I could, and wondered about the stranger. His first shot hit my hair just above my forehead, and streamed across my face, I closed my eyes and could feel hot loads on my chin and dripping on my tits. I unconsciously rubbed the cum into my chest and wondered what had just happened to me.

When he was done, he announced he was taking a shower, hopped off and left me on the table. I knew he'd lost respect for me. I knew I'd been too dirty, not at all who I'd led him on to think I was (not at all who I thought I was). I knew he thought I was a slut. You don't cum in the face of your future wife.

I got off the table and looked out at the other apartment. The light flickered on, and the man winked at me. Puzzled with myself, I winked back.

*

Next time I came over it was straight from work, in my expensive business suit, and Josh hadn't even taken me out to dinner. We started fucking and I insisted we fucked on the table. I insisted being on top. And I stared out the window while Josh called fucked me from below and called me dirty names. He called me his whore. His filthy fucking whore, and I was. I was cumming again for no reason. He was fucking me and taunting me, and I was loving it.

And the light flicked on across the hall. The man was handsome and smiling. He had a hand in his pants and he winked. I fucked Josh and I winked back. I wanted him to fuck me. I wanted him to fuck my mouth with Josh fucked me from below.

What the fuck was the matter with me?

I climbed off Josh. He leapt up. Where the fuck did I think I was going. I told him. I was going to the window, I wanted him to press me against the window and fuck me from behind. I led the way and he started fucking me, first pressing my face against the window, then pulling my hair back slightly and lifting me. He pushed my breasts against the window. It was cold against the pane. The stranger was staring and me, cock in hand jerking off. I was moaning into the pane. "Josh, fuck me."

Josh pulled out, pushed me to my knees and came on my face.

He walked away to the shower.

*

I wiped his cum off my face, slipped my clothes on and walked out the door, and I couldn't wait to get back.