One Fateful Evening Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt my voice quiver slightly as I heard them coming to fetch me.

I was led from the bathroom to the lounge where, I was instructed to stand in the corner, facing away from the door.

I was instructed to wait like that, with my hands on my head, until my surprise arrived.

My mind raced with anticipation as, I considered a variety of kinky and perverse situations. Nothing could have prepared me for the shock of what was to come.

The sound of the door opening made me shiver with anticipation and, my body raced as I felt a surge of adrenaline entering my system. My wife's voice echoed in my ears as, the next thing she told me made my heart pump ever faster.

"Pippa, there's someone here that I've invited to join us. You will obey her as if she were me. Any argument on your part will be dealt with harshly. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Helen. I understand completely."

I felt the sharp sting of a riding crop against my skirted rump as she barked out at me.

"It's Mistress Helen, remember that in future!"

"Yes. Mistress Helen, I'm sorry… I will remember!"

"You will address our new addition as Mistress also. You have met before so, I won't bother with any introductions. You will remain as you are until she allows you to turn and see who she is. We will leave you alone with her for a while. I'm sure she'll want to get to know the new you so, be a good girl!"

With that, the door shut, leaving me to ponder as to my new tormentor's identity.

My brain was rapidly thinking of all of my wife's women friends. I was quite sure that it must be someone from her own social circle.

Someone that I'd met briefly but, knew little of.

Who could it possibly be? I wondered, agog with the possibilities.

I felt my skirt being pulled up, over my bottom and a hand roamed intimately there, feeling the contours of my cheeks. I was grabbed by my dick, feeling it swell at the sudden, unexpected attention.

"Turn around, slut!" Was the order that came next.

I froze as I heard the voice. It couldn't be, I thought. I turned slowly and, fear ran through my entire being.

Standing there, inches from my feminised self was… Tracy!

Here stood my secretary/P.A. and the woman I worked with every day at the office!

This was the woman, nay 'girl' that I bossed around unmercifully, each and every working hour of the day.

As a boss, I had always been very demanding and, I had to admit, quite the 'little dictator'.

It was widely known throughout the entire company that, the girls in my employ were lucky if they got past their first mistake. Most of them were fired, on the spot!

I blushed to the roots of my hair, feeling completely humiliated and, not a little frightened by this turn of events.

"Now we get to see how the shoe fits, when it's on the other foot!" She almost growled as she said it.

"I'm really looking forward to this."

She smiled, a wicked and worrying grin appearing on her lips.

"I think that I'd like to begin with a little 'humbling', my little plaything," she was obviously looking forward to turning the tables on me, as she continued, "so, lets have you strip to your underwear. Do it now! Remember to fold your clothes and put them in a nice tidy pile too."

"Yes, Mistress Tracy. As you wish."

Self-consciously, I removed my outer garments until I stood before her submissively; wearing just my dainty, lacy and feminine undergarments.

Never had I felt so utterly helpless and embarrassed in all of my life.

Mistress Tracy took a small digital camera out of her handbag and, making me stand in various 'Lingerie Catalogue' style poses, she clicked away, recording for posterity my sexy looking persona.

She sat on one of the chairs, comfortably smoothing her skirt over her legs. She looked me up and down, appraising my transformation fully.

"Come here, girlie, over my knees you go. I'm going to give you a thorough spanking. It'll be just as if you were a naughty schoolgirl. I want you to count each slap that you receive and, you may thank me for each six that you count."

I was truly flabbergasted but, I had no recourse than to obey her instructions, to the letter. I lay across her lap, my bottom raised slightly over her right knee.

SLAP!

"One." I counted. "Two… Three… Four… Five… Six…" Then, as instructed, I spoke the words that she wanted to hear from me.

"Thank-you Mistress Tracy for spanking my bottom."

"Good girl, I think this could be fun!" She smirked.

"Seven, Eight…"

This continued until my bum was red and sore and I had received 36 sound, hard slaps from her hand.

At each half a dozen, I was being made to thank her for abusing my glowing rear end.

"Get up and bend over in front of me. I want to see the fruits of my handiwork" I was told.

"Yes, Mistress Tracy."

As I remained bent over in front of her, I heard her call the others back into the room.

And so, the next chapter was to begin…

Pippa's Story. Part 6.
The Professional Makeover.

"Get up and bend over in front of me. I want to see the fruits of my handiwork" I was told.

"Yes, Mistress Tracy."

As I remained bent over in front of her, I heard her call the others back into the room…

"You will remain in that position, Pippa. Touch your toes and don't you dare try to stand until we are finished with your inspection. If you do, I'll repeat the exercise but, this time I'll use my little 'bendy' cane!" Mistress Tracy told me seriously.

A blindfold was placed over my eyes so that, I would not know who was present and, I heard the room go silent as the door closed.

I was far too afraid of the consequences to ignore what I'd been told and yet, I had a sneaking suspicion that I was alone in the room.

It was difficult for me to hold my position this long as, the business suit that I'd been told to wear had included the 4" Court shoes that were still, adorning my feet.

Some 15 to 20 minutes passed until I once again heard the room door open and, the sound of several people entering the lounge.

"Impressive, Pippa, I was almost sure that you would be unable to keep your promise. You may stand now."

It was Mistress Lisa's voice that I heard, she continued speaking to me as she ordered me to dress, in the neatly folded clothes that I had previously worn.

As I did so, I noticed that a video camera had been recording my entire ordeal, at the hands of Mistress Tracy.

A sudden tingle of unease ran the length of my spine, making me shiver involuntarily.

"Tidy up your make-up, Pippa and then come and sit in this chair."

It was my wife's turn to speak and, I obeyed instantaneously to her voice. My make up refreshed, I sat in the chair that she had indicated.

My arms were quickly bound to the arms of the chair, holding me securely within its confines.

I felt something cold and numbing on my earlobes and, before I could protest, each ear was pierced with two holes on each side. A gold stud was placed in the higher of the two holes on each side and, some medium sized hoops placed in the others.

Next, I felt them pierce my left nostril and, a small golden ring was placed there, through the newly created hole.

I tried to protest but, as soon as I did, I felt the rubber ball gag place in my mouth, keeping me silent as the group discussed their next move.

I felt my blouse being opened and, my silicone breasts being removed, along with my bra.

The numbing sensation was upon me again and, each of my nipples received the same treatment as, small rings were placed through them both.

Once again, the room emptied and, I was left to ponder what I had just been through.

The video camera was still recording each torment that I went through, making sure that there would be a record of each and every event.

I began to worry about the life that was my own, my male life and, how I would explain away the modifications that I had been through during my recent M2F transformation.

Would I be able to return to my former self, without any obvious evidence of my feminisation?

How on earth could I return to work, entering the 'macho' domain that was my corporate office?

And what of my P.A./secretary and, her involvement in all of this?

Were my wife, and her best friend serious, when they spoke of keeping me in my feminine form?

These thoughts were quickly banished as the group returned, once again adhering my silicone falsies into position and, tidying me up into the 'Office Girl' that was my current schizoid personality.

"My Darling husband," whispered my with soothingly into my ear. "I'm going to spend today with my new friends Jackie and Jerry. I'd like to be alone with them for a while so, I've asked Lisa and Tracy to look after you for me."

I was stunned to silence. She continued with her explanation.

"You will do exactly as you're asked and, you will go wherever they take you. Don't let me down my love."

She kissed my cheek gently and lovingly.

My wife, Mistress Jackie and Master Jerry walked us to the door and, my two Mistress' attached a collar and leash to my neck, pulling me outside, commanding me to follow them into the outside world.

It was almost midday as I was led, humiliated by my leash, through the throng of weekend shoppers in the middle of London's Kensington High Street.

We walked into the busy and crowded marketplace, gathering leers and lewd comments along the way until, we reached or destination.

The corner stall of the basement level within the market was, as far as I could make out, a nail and beauty parlour.

The curious thing about it was that, the stylists' chair was at the front of the floor, showing the current occupier off blatantly, to whomsoever passed by.

The two women seemed to know the stall's owner quite well and, I was soon sitting in the chair, on show to the milling public.

I was to be treated to a full makeover and artistic nail style.

My humiliation was further increased when, at my Mistress' bidding, my arms and legs were locked in place by four thick leather straps.

Two straps on my forearms and two on my lower legs. The straps were obvious to anyone that stopped to watch my make over.

Worst of all, so that my new make over would be complete, all of my old make up would have to be removed.

The stylist began by washing off the make up on my face and neck, showing without any doubt that the current model was a man that had been feminised and was to continue with his transformation.

"Make sure that you shave him nice and close to begin with. In fact, if you have the time, I'd like to try electrolysis. All over his body." Explained Mistress Tracy to the stylist.

"Starting with his face, I think then, if we have the time, we can strip him off, bit by bit and, remove the rest of it."

"He'll be very publicly exposed." Commented the stylist as she replied to the request.

"That's exactly how I'd like it!" Giggled Mistress Tracy, gleefully; she stared at me, as she watched me squirm at the thought.

"The more public the show, the better I will feel about having it done."

The stylist smiled wistfully, beginning to understand Mistress Tracy's plans.

"Should we start her off wearing only her Lingerie?" Asked Mistress Lisa cunningly.

"What an excellent idea!" Was Mistress Tracy's reply.

At this, I had the straps removed from my legs as, the two women removed my skirt and then, the leg straps replaced, they freed one arm at a time, removing my jacket and blouse from my torso. Each arm was, of course, dutifully replaced once the garment had been removed.

There I sat, in my finest underwear, make-up free and obviously male, as the stylist began the process of removing my hair.

Electrolysis is a slow process and, it took several hours to complete my face and neck. With this done, the stylist asked where she should do next and was told to do my legs.

Each of my stockings was removed and, one leg at a time, the stylist completed her task. She explained that, if she was to make me over by closing time, my chest and pubic area would have to wait until the following day.

The idea of returning me to this humiliating spot, appealed greatly to the two women who agreed quickly to the idea.

"Before you start the make over though, could you shape her eyebrows? Remove the unwanted hair by electrolysis too, okay?" asked Mistress Tracy.

The stylist obliged quickly, proceeding next to begin the new makeover.

I knew that I really was in trouble now, there would be no way to hide my femininely shaped eyebrows now, with them having had electrolysis, I was doomed to keep their new shape for a long while.

I wondered how I would be able to explain this away once I returned to the office on Monday!

My Makeover now complete, I was instructed to dress, right there, in full public view of the ever-busy crowd of shoppers.

I complied happily, at least I'd be dressed and, not just standing around in my knickers for all to see!

Once I was dressed, the stylist put the finishing touches to my new self, artistically painting an eye-catching design onto new and very long false nails that had been strongly glued to my fingernails.

She painted the same design on to my toenails, ordering me to wait until they were fully dry before putting my stockings back on.

It must have been nearly nine PM by the time we were finished and I was again fully dressed.

I heard my two Mistress' promise to return with me the following day so as, to complete the removal of my bodily hair and, so as to colour and dye my head of hair, which was to be shaped into a more feminine cut and style.

They shook hands as, my leash was attached and I was made to follow my superiors, once again into the crowded town.

Pippa's Story. Part 7.
Return to Public Humiliation.

… I heard my two Mistress' promise to return with me the following day so as, to complete the removal of my bodily hair and, so as to colour and dye my head of hair, which was to be shaped into a more feminine cut and style.

They shook hands as, my leash was attached and I was made to follow my superiors, once again into the crowded town…

The morning arrived much too quickly for 'Pippa'.

My thoughts were mangled, today was Sunday, already!

I felt almost schizophrenic, as my mind tried to put the events of this weekend, into some kind of perspective.

Here I was, a successful professional with an upwardly mobile lifestyle, married to a wife that I loved and, more importantly was 'in-love' with, so much had happened in the last 30-odd hours!

I was only one day away from having to return to my office, my clients and my colleagues, (let alone my employers), the following morning at half-past eight!

I found myself however, about to spend the day being feminised, by my wife and her friends no less, and publicly, whilst the group of them played humiliating games with me!

What's more, I was beginning to enjoy myself, exploring a side of me that had been sorely ignored, until now.

I was definitely having trouble balancing the scales of logic and the immediate reality of my future, against the overload of sensory and emotional stimuli that, I was gaining with every second of this weekend's tumultuous, even educational adventures.

I rose to find a note, attached to a ribbon, tied to the wrist of my left hand.

Very simply, when read, it stated the following:


Pippa,

You are to rise, shower, shave and make-up as soon as the alarm wakes you. You will then attire yourself by wearing nothing but the following:

Wig.
Hold-up, black satin stockings.
5" leather strapped sandals.
Waist reducing corset.
Silicon falsies.
Leather bra.

You will go to the kitchen and, you will prepare a full English breakfast for each of us. You will awaken each of us, by orally stimulating our pubic area.

When we are awake, you will serve us our breakfast and do as instructed by any one of us.

You will then be instructed as to your day's events.

Helen. XXXXX

PS: I love you.


I was astounded, it was 6.30 AM and, I was already under instruction by my captors.

I obeyed my instructions to the letter, dressing as ordered and immediately preparing breakfast for the rest of the household.

As soon as it was ready, I loaded up some trays and, individually delivered the fare to each room. Leaving each tray at the foot of the bed, I began raising my Mistress' and my Master.

My tongue worked rapidly on each of them, quickly bringing them into heightened states of excitement. I brought each of them off, swallowing the sticky fluids as they came over my face.

Once they were all awake and, once they had finished breakfast, my day began in earnest!

I was instructed to dress in a set of lacy, virtually transparent undergarments.

My nails were repainted with bright, shiny red polish, my silicon falsies were glued in place and yet, I was ordered to shave closely but not to wear any facial make up, except for some bright red gloss lipstick.

I was a little scared by this, as it would be more obvious to anyone who saw me that, I was in fact a man in drag!

I complied though, a shiver of anticipation running the length of my spine.

My wife then handed me a sheer negligée and explained that it was all that I would be permitted to wear over my underwear.

As I was putting it on, I was told that we would be returning to the beautician, as soon as I was 'dressed'. To make things worse, I was ordered to wear thigh length boots that my wife had bought especially for me.

The boots were bright red, leather and had 6" spiked heels. I thought to myself how incongruous they would look, worn only with my undies and negligee.

My 'Dom.' friends had once again managed to embarrass and humiliate me!

How could they expect me to go out in public dressed only in sexy, feminine lingerie? And yet…

The idea of being paraded around, publicly, for all to see was, I have to admit, exciting me and turning me on!

We left the house and I was expecting another cab to be waiting for us. How wrong could I have been?

My collar and leash were once again attached to me and, worse still, my wrists were handcuffed behind my back.

Master Jerry had business elsewhere that had been previously arranged so, I was being taken by my Mistress' alone this time around.

The girls had decided that they should all be witness to today's activities though and, had invited my secretary Tracy along as well.

All of my Mistress' had decided to dress in very ordinary clothes today, jeans, t-shirts and jackets were the order of the day. This only helped to emphasise the outrageousness of my own garb, of course!

I was led through the streets to the nearest bus stop where, blushing profusely, we waited for the bus into town. When we got there, we changed onto the underground and headed back to Kensington Market.

My outlandish appearance had drawn many inquisitive looks from men and women alike. Some seemed pitying, others amused, mostly though were the looks of shock and disgust.

As soon as the lady Beautician noticed our approach, she moved toward us and made a big show of greeting my Mistress', all the while making loud, lewd comments about feminising the sexy 'Girlie' that they had brought her. I blushed deeply at all the attention she was creating for me.

The girls, along with the lady Beautician, eagerly shuffled me into the 'Parlour' stall and tied my leash to a hook by the entrance. They left me there, still handcuffed at the back for any passer-by to gawk at.

They all moved away a little, toward the back of her establishment and, they began to discuss how they should proceed with my transformation.

I was more than a little afraid of how this process would continue but, I have to admit that the thought of what was to come had turned me on so much that, my dick was rampant in the front of my panties!

123456...9