One Fateful Evening Ch. 01-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pippa
Pippa
145 Followers

Jo couldn't take it anymore, and her body shook as the convulsions of her orgasm took over.

"Linda, what can we do with you I wonder?"

"I know," blurted out Jo, the shy one of the group, "she has to put herself in between the lower branch and Pippa's dick, crouch down, and rub him to climax between her boobs!"

"Excellent call Jo," Angel giggled to her friend, knowing that Linda didn't like to get man juice on her skin, "that's your dare Linda! Do it!"

Knowing full well the alternative, Linda did as she'd been dared. It was hard work making me cum a third time, and it took her nearly half an hour!

Suddenly, my wife appeared next to Angel:

"Don't be frightened girls, I'm the one that left him there. I just thought it was time Pippa took this little blue pill. It's Viagra and, it'll give her a permanent erection for about four hours. Please, carry on, you look like you're having fun!"

With that, she made me swallow the pill and disappeared, as quickly as she'd come.

"That was your wife?" Jo asked, astounded.

"Yes, my wife and my Primary Mistress."

"Primary? You mean that you answer to more than one?" Angel enquired.

"Oh yes, I am currently serving six Mistress' and one Master."

"Could we join this group, and have access to you as a sex toy? Regularly I mean, become four more of your 'Mistress' owners?"

"It is not my place to say Miss Angel, but if you carry on playing this game, and using me as you have… Who knows?"

"How would I ask to join?"

"Miss Angel, I recommend that you carry the game on to the end. I'm sure my wife will return once you have finished with me. It is she who could give you the permission you seek."

"Great, this is fun! I believe it's my dare next; what's it to be girls?"

"We dare you to remove the cuffs from her wrists, lay her down and ride her dick for three minutes!"

"I accept, but help me get to the cuffs would you?"

All four girls lowered me to the floor, leaving the cuffs chained to the branch and, leaving my legs bound to the spreader bar. I could feel the Viagra taking effect, as my manhood grew rigid once again.

Angel stroked the tip of my erection, with a feather that she'd found on the woodland floor. The tickling sensation soon had me as hard as rock.

The Viagra seemed to have made my shaft thicker, purely with the amount of blood that was pumping through it. She rode me like a wildcat, until the dare's three minutes were up.

"Sam, I think that it's time we had someone in those chains, so either you 69 with me for ten full minutes, or up you go!"

Sam thought for awhile, then made her decision:

"You'd better chain me up then girls. I just can't face the idea of a pussy on my face!"

The three elder girls cheered, then carrying Sam to the tree, they hung her from the chains, much as I had been. The two main differences were, Sam was fully naked and, as she was shorter than me, she had to stand on the very tips of her toes!

"Take the vibrator out of Pippa's arse, please Linda. If you wouldn't mind Jo, clean it up with those antiseptic tissues you keep in your bag. Once it's clean, pass it to me please."

Linda did as she'd been asked, and I felt a flood of relief as my insides stopped shaking.

"It was Sam's idea that the loser replace Pippa, wasn't it? Well then, the vibe's going up your bum Sam," as she told Sam about her plans, she strapped the 'rubber ball-gag' into place, "that should stop any protests you may have. Here it goes, all the way in. Oh, I had better turn it on. It was on full, wasn't it Sam?"

Sam wriggled and struggled, but to no avail, as the buzzing object vanished inside her.

"Oh, and I think that your pussy needs warming up… in preparation, you know… Now, where did I put that Vicks rub?"

Sam tried to scream, shaking her head to say no, but she was now captive, and had become the other three's second sex-toy!

"This will be a little intense Sam, but I've tried it on myself and, it gets you really wet and horny." Angel put a large finger-full of the heat rub into Sam's little pussy, spending a good four or five minutes fingering her quim.

"Okay - Jo, Linda, you play with Pippa… Sam's mine!" An evil grin crossed all three girls faces.

Angel began stroking Sam's body, making her tingle with sexual emotion. Every now and then she'd slap her backside a few times, relishing her new found power.

As for me…

Jo positioned herself over my face, then sat firmly on my nose and my mouth:

"Lick it slut! Make me cum!"

Linda, remembering my wife saying that I'd be hard for four hours, began riding my dick like there was no tomorrow!

Unbeknown to any of us, we were being watched by thousands across the world, on the website that Tracy had set up.

The digital video camera was also recording the entire event, for future viewing. Of course, it was one more string to my wife's bow, virtually guaranteeing my future obedience, knowing that if the tape was connected to me, I'd be ruined!

I was well pinned down, with both girls on top of me, so Angel took the ankle cuffs off me.

"Sam, my little sex slave! I've got something for you to try on. I'm sure you'll look good in it. You know, I think I like you like this, submissive and obedient. If I can, I'm going to break you, as you would a horse. I can just picture you by my side, in a collar, on a leash, doing whatever I tell you to. It would be a gas in the clubs, or at raves! Just imagine the sex!"

While she was talking, Angel attached the ankle spreader bar to Sam's legs. With her legs splayed so widely, Sam's feet could barely touch the ground, and her lower body was pushed up and out. It was a very sexy sight!

"Now, I don't know if you can see or hear me," shouted Angel, into the surrounding woodland, "but if you can, I'd like to talk with you… 'Mrs Pippa'."

A few seconds later, Helen emerged from some bushes.

"Hello Angel, my name is Helen, and I'm Pippa's wife and Mistress. What can I do for you?"

"Well, I've always been pretty dominant and, to tell you the truth, tonight's been a lot of fun… I'd like the opportunity to do something similar more often. My friends could join in too if you'd allow them to, but even if it's only me… well, would you mind letting me become one of your husband's Mistress'?"

"That might be arranged, though you seem very young. How old are you all?"

"I'm eighteen, Linda is seventeen and a half, Jo just turned seventeen this week and young Sam here is sixteen today. We were out celebrating her birthday before we stumbled onto Pippa's scenario."

"Goodness me, and you seem so talented! Finish up here in about half an hour, then you can all come back to my place, and meet my friends. I think that I'd like you to join us, tonight's been very entertaining!"

"As my gift to you Helen, why don't you stay, and play with Sam awhile?"

"Why thank you Angel, I think I will!"

Mistress Helen walked back to her hiding place for a few moments, only to reappear holding two strap on dildos, a cat-o-nine tails and a butt plug.

Handing the butt plug and one of the strap-on's to Angel, she pointed to Pippa and said:

"If you're to become his Mistress, I'd like you to fuck him with this. Fuck him hard and deep, I like to hear him wail a bit. When you've finished, put the butt plug in him. OK?"

Angel was horny just at the thought of it, and agreed quickly to Helen's instructions.

Helen stripped to her underwear and strapped on the second dildo harness.

"I'm going to use this one on young Sam, to celebrate her birthday in style."

Sam's eyes widened in fear, as Mistress Helen approached her from behind.

"Hello Samantha. Happy birthday, sweet sixteen, a lovely age. Before I pleasure you with this, I think I should warm up your cheeks a little. It makes it so much more pleasurable as I fuck you!"

Holding the cat-o-nine tail firmly, Helen began to tan Sam's rear end. She was gentle, only heating up the area and, giving it a lovely rosy tint.

"I think that'll do Sam; now I recommend that you go with me on this, if you're too tense, you won't enjoy it as much. Relax, and enjoy it!"

Ever so gently, my wife pleasured her young captive, until at last, Sam began to push back onto the latex rod. Soon, the air was filled with moans of pleasure, as she neared her climax. When she finally came, she gushed loads of love juice over Helens pelvic area and legs.

"You see Sam, the love of two women is a wonderful thing, I'm pleased you enjoyed it."

Turning to face me, Helen smiled as she watched Angel roughly fucking me in the arse. Linda was sucking my dick and Jo was licking Linda's pink swollen pussy lips.

"Angel, do you mind if my other friends show themselves and join us?"

"Go ahead, the more the merrier!"

"Come on out, all of you, join in for the final bout!"

Moments later, the clearing was filled, as Tiny, Tina, Jackie and Jerry joined us. Tracy and Lisa stayed behind to monitor the Video equipment.

"I want you all to come and wish Sam a happy birthday!"

Soon, Sam's body was being stroked, kissed and licked, as she moaned with pleasure.

Finally, we packed everything away, dressed ourselves and prepared for the journey home. Sam was freed and Pippa was once again collared and leashed for our walk home.

As a treat, I handed Pippa's leash to Angel, who walked beside me at the front of the group, occasionally slapping Pippa's rear if she walked too slowly.

We decided that it would be a good ending to the evening, if we could embarrass Pippa. With this in mind, I chose to go home past the local night club, which would be closing about now. As we walked through the crowd of revellers, tumbling out of the clubs doors, I made Pippa raise the back of her skirt. This showed of her bum to anyone who walked by us.

There were a few cat-calls, and one guy grabbed her rear as he passed us by.

Half an hour later, we were home, and I invited everyone to stay the night.

The Viagra hadn't worn off yet, and Pippa was the centre of attention, as we all played with her swollen cock.

"Pippa," Angel said, "if it's okay with Helen, I'd like you to eat me out. I'm still feeling very horny, and I want you to make me cum with your tongue."

Helen nodded her consent, adding:

"Sam, as it's your birthday, why don't you wear a strap-on. You can fuck Pippa while she eats out your friend!"

Sam was happy to oblige, and the rest of us watched the erotic performance with glee. Tiny was taking lots of pictures of the scene too, happy to have more dirt on my husband for her friends back home!

While Pippa's tongue was busy on her lower-half, a nestled in closer to Angel and began to kiss her. We were soon making out as we stripped each other off. Angel came loudly, forcing Pippa's face into her crotch.

"Jerry, would you show the girls what a fine little cumslut Pippa has become?"

"My pleasure Helen."

"Pippa, go to Jerry and blow him till he cums! I want you to swallow it all, anything drips out of your mouth and there will be serious repercussions!"

Pippa immediately obeyed and, the new members of our little group looked on in awe.

When jerry came, it was with such force that Pippa couldn't get it all, dripping a few drops onto her skirt!

"I warned you Pippa," I said, grinning evilly, "now you must be punished!"

I went upstairs and brought down a sheer black baby-doll nightie.

"Leave your falsies on, and your make-up, wig and heels, but nothing else," I instructed, "Jerry, can you set up the chains on the tree in the back garden?"

"Of course, right away."

The tree in our garden was right by our garden gate, so it was unlikely that any of the neighbours would see me. The gate opened onto a secluded alleyway, which I knew was used by the gay community for illicit sexual meets. However, I wasn't worried as our fence was seven feet high, so even if a couple of guys did blow each other there, they'd be none the wiser of my predicament.

I changed into my skimpy nightwear, and was led out into the garden, where my arms were attached to a chain above my head. The chain was attached to a hook, high up in the branches. It was positioned so that only the balls of my feet touched the ground, so I was happy to still be wearing my 6" stilettos.

With my arms held up above my head, the baby-doll rose up my body, showing my bum and my cock and balls. I was pleased not to be like this in the presence of strangers, I thought!

Once I was manacled, my wife came out to see me, bringing both Tina's and Angel with her. Tiny said that I should be made to wear the ankle spreader again, and my wife allowed her to put it on my legs. Satisfied, Helen turned to go back in, but Angel had other ideas:

"What's behind the fence Helen?"

"Oh, just a little used alleyway, why?"

"Well, I think we should leave the gate open. Pippa's bound to be more embarrassed if she's seen like this."

"What a good idea, in fact, I'll leave it wide open, and leave the exterior garden lights on too!"

"Great, and look, that Viagra hasn't given up!"

The women laughed, as Mistress Helen opened the gate, and switched on the garden lights.

"Goodnight Pippa."

With that, they left me alone and returned to the warmth of the house.

I'd been outside for about twenty minutes, when I heard voices in the alleyway:

"Don't worry, it's really quiet down here… no one will see us."

"Okay then, pull down your trousers, I can't wait to suck that big dick of yours!"

I was going to be lucky, they hadn't walked up far enough to see me!

"Wait, look there, someone's forgotten to lock their gate… we'll be even less likely to be seen in there."

"Sounds good to me, let's go."

They saw me as soon as they reached the gate, hanging there with my dick fully erect and uncovered.

"Well, well, it looks like it's our lucky day Pete!"

"Sure does Stan, and he's even got a hard on waiting for us!"

"Toss a coin, heads gets his cock, tail gets his arse?"

"Okay."

"Shove your underpants in his mouth so he can't make any noise Pete."

Stripping of his trousers and pants, he shoved them deep into my mouth.

"His cock's yours Stan, I'm going to fuck him raw!"

Pete wanked his cock to hardness, and my eyes opened widely at the size of it. His cock was about 10" long and thick as a baby's arm!

Stan was already sucking me off by the time Stan had found an old crate to stand on. He was now at just the right height to fill my rear end.

He spat on his hand and rubbed it over my ring, for lubrication. The size of it was amazing and, I thought that I'd exploded as he pushed further and further into me.

He was rough and, it took me a while to loosen up for him, but he only lasted about five minutes before he filled me with his seed.

"Swap places, mate. It's your go!"

Ten minutes was all it took, and I'd had two guys fill me with jism!

"Don't go away," Pete laughed, "I'm going to fetch some friends for you!"

An hour passed and I began to think that they were joking, when once again I heard voices. This time, there were eight blokes!

It took an hour and a half for them all to fuck me, and I was amazed to note that I still had a hard-on.

My bum was raw by the end of it, and I had cum dripping down my legs out of my arsehole.

Before he left, the last guy picked up a long bendy stick, and he caned my arse mercilessly. Twenty five strokes, raising welts on my cheeks and my inner thighs.

It was ten AM before I was allowed down from the tree, and I was immediately told to go and wash, dress, and make up.

The outfit that they'd chosen was a French maid's outfit, with a short skirt and a frilly apron.

My wife made me tell everyone about the night's adventures, before saying:

"I think we'll do that once a week from now on, but next time I'll set up the Internet video feed!"

Angel turned to Helen and said:

"We're going to a party tonight. It'll be filled with girls our age - no boys allowed… can we take Pippa along?"

Pippa
Pippa
145 Followers
1...456789